PDA

View Full Version : Now this will Piss-Off any Conservative ... Big Time!

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:17 PM
BEAM SIGNED BY OBAMA RAISED AT WORLD TRADE CENTER

A steel beam signed by President Barack Obama was lifted into place Thursday at the top of the 104-story One World Trade Center.

A crane atop the building raised the beam from the ground after dozens of people, including construction workers and police officers, added their own signatures near those of the president and first lady Michelle Obama.

"It feels really good to be a part of it," said iron worker James Brady, part of the crew that lifted the beam. "I feel very proud to be here. I feel very lucky to be here."

On June 14, the Obamas visited the skyscraper that's being built to replace the twin towers destroyed by terrorists on Sept. 11, 2001. The white beam contains the words "One World Trade Center" painted in blue. Obama wrote in marker: "We remember," ''We rebuild" and "We come back stronger!"

Read more: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/beam-signed-obama-raised-world-trade-center#overlay-context=user

To immortalized forever ... :)

Carygrant
08-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I wonder how long it takes the mad CIA faction to come up with a scenario to knock this one down as well .
Psst , ask Dick Cheney .

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Was the signature an "X"?

Just curious.

:grin:

sparty
08-02-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm sorry, but Obama REALLY screwed up with “If you’re successful, you didn’t get there on your own,” Obama said. “If you’ve got a business (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#), you didn’t build that.”

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I wonder how long it takes the mad CIA faction to come up with a scenario to knock this one down as well .
Psst , ask Dick Cheney .

Oh yeah. The CIA and Dick Cheney put terrorists into those planes and told them to fly into the WTC. Yup, uh huh.

Did you know there are giant blue people on one of Jupiter's moons? Absolute fact.

patrickt
08-02-2012, 02:44 PM
What do CaryGrant, Van Jones, Rep. Cynthia McKinney, and Rep. Waters are have in common? Almost everything.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
The beam thing doesn't piss me off. Obama working under the radar to erode our liberties, and openly defying Congress does.
November is coming and he's outta there.

patrickt
08-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Doesn't piss me off either, Cigar. That pisses you off though. President Obama taking credit for things he had nothing to do with is old news and b laming someone else for things he did have something to do with is his standard operating procedure.

Captain Obvious
08-02-2012, 07:14 PM
It may piss some "conservatives" off, but not this one. It was fairly inspiring.

Carygrant
08-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Oh yeah. The CIA and Dick Cheney put terrorists into those planes and told them to fly into the WTC. Yup, uh huh.

Did you know there are giant blue people on one of Jupiter's moons? Absolute fact.

I don't remember even hinting at one of your worst nightmares . Is it Paranoia you are suffering from ?
The fear of your worst fears coming true ?
Just concentrate on the controlled explosions and stop jumping to absurd conclusions to pacify your troubled soul .
Concentrate on the business interests ( companies and people) which/who were destroyed in the three towers and separately the Pentagon .
I have no time for Conspiracies . Just coincidences .
Because as everybody knows , there are no coincidences ever in politics .

KSigMason
08-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Who cares?

coolwalker
08-03-2012, 02:03 PM
What name did he use?

Libhater
08-05-2012, 07:03 AM
I find it quite ironic that obama would sign onto the damage brought to America and the twin towers by his own brotherhood of radical Muslim Islamics. Someone please post that picture of obama wearing a raghead turbin for all to see. Oh, the hypocrisy of it all. You might want to check with obama's anti American reverend wright to see if there is room on that beam for him to sign as well.