PDA

View Full Version : Explain Immigration Laws to me

texan
07-30-2015, 10:04 PM
It would seem as a company I could get in big trouble for hiring illegals.

But government officials can just say we are not going to go by the laws.

Huh?

Mac-7
07-30-2015, 10:15 PM
The government is being run by a half American who never really liked this country and wants to inflict as much pain and chaos as possible before he leaves the White House.

Cigar
07-31-2015, 08:00 AM
:rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
07-31-2015, 08:03 AM
Here's how immigration laws work, we draft laws prohibiting illegitimate entry and existence in this country, develop protocols for foreigners to obtain legal citizenship then ignore all of it and let illegals do whatever the fuck they want to do.

donttread
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
The government is being run by a half American who never really liked this country and wants to inflict as much pain and chaos as possible before he leaves the White House.

Illegal immigration keeps labor prices down and tends to bypass all those OSHA standards pleasing the corporate overlords. At the same tine the dems get votes pretending to want change. In addition it serves as an excellent sheep distraction, keeping their over worked little minds off things like debt and unjust war

Mister D
07-31-2015, 08:10 PM
Here's how immigration laws work, we draft laws prohibiting illegitimate entry and existence in this country, develop protocols for foreigners to obtain legal citizenship then ignore all of it and let illegals do whatever the $#@! they want to do.

Succinct.

The Sage of Main Street
08-01-2015, 04:07 PM
:rollseyes: Ditto!

texan
08-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Ditto!

I expect him to Ditto, but I thought you at least thought about things somewhat? I think its a pretty good point, you don't see anything screwed up with that?