PDA

View Full Version : Nice! Mark Cuban makes his case to be Trump running mate!

Bo-4
08-01-2015, 03:38 PM
How sweet is THAT ... the BILLIONAIRE ticket is sure to be a hit in the heartland ..

RIGHT?

:biglaugh:

http://fortune.com/2015/07/31/mark-cuban-donald-trump-veep/

The Xl
08-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Trump honestly isn't a good candidate but the fact that he can pay for his own stuff and not be subservient to the republicrat duopoly and the interests that own them automatically makes him the best in the field.

zelmo1234
08-01-2015, 03:51 PM
I love it the two of them hate each other.

Listen folks look at what is out there, As long as we have crap to choose from, and we have to hear about the elections for 2 years before they happen?

We might as well have people like Trump that make it fun.

PolWatch
08-01-2015, 05:11 PM
What possibilities! Instead of a chicken in every pot....they could run with a slogan of a Rolls In Every Driveway!

texan
08-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Thats awesome! Us mav fans love Mark. He is a master at media attention as well. Smart.

Green Arrow
08-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Trump honestly isn't a good candidate but the fact that he can pay for his own stuff and not be subservient to the republicrat duopoly and the interests that own them automatically makes him the best in the field.

Trump is a billionaire candidate...he's the WORST candidate in the field for the same reason Romney was: he doesn't kowtow to special interests because he IS the special interests.

Trump might as well be the CEO of Goldman Sachs for all the difference it makes.

texan
08-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Hillary = Wallstreet........................But I know Green knows this.

Green Arrow
08-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Hillary = Wallstreet........................But I know Green knows this.

Right, it's all a joke these days. I will say this about Trump...at least he doesn't pretend he's not in it for himself.

The Xl
08-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Trump is a billionaire candidate...he's the WORST candidate in the field for the same reason Romney was: he doesn't kowtow to special interests because he IS the special interests.

Trump might as well be the CEO of Goldman Sachs for all the difference it makes.

He's a special interest but he isn't representing the interests or the government, he's in it for himself. It's a subtle difference with a distinction imo.

texan
08-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Like Bernie and thats why they are popular right now. Speak their mind, Ron Paul and Ralph Nader the same. Like them all for standing up.

Now lets get on to electing to the person that lies to us.......

Green Arrow
08-01-2015, 10:28 PM
He's a special interest but he isn't representing the interests or the government, he's in it for himself. It's a subtle difference with a distinction imo.

Eh...barely, but I'll give it to you.

Green Arrow
08-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Like Bernie and thats why they are popular right now. Speak their mind, Ron Paul and Ralph Nader the same. Like them all for standing up.

Now lets get on to electing to the person that lies to us.......

I actually think Bernie can take down Hillary. I didn't feel that way when he first jumped in, but evidence is trending strongly in his direction.

texan
08-01-2015, 10:30 PM
I enjoy being entertained.............That is why I voted Perot.

I made a perotest vote.

BTW the Republican Party should remember this and how many of us did.......It was teh moment in which I decided I was not a Republican.

PolWatch
08-02-2015, 02:03 AM
It looks like there is a very active 'Draft Biden' movement now. All is not happy in Hillary-land. Things might get very interesting in the dem party.

'Vice President Joe Biden (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/joe-biden.htm)'s political operation has entered a more active phase in recent days, with several moves being contemplated to clear the way for him to run for president should he choose to do so, two longtime Biden advisers tell ABC News.

The vice president himself has not authorized any specific moves, but nor has he objected, a signal Biden confidantes take as suggesting he's serious about potentially challenging Hillary Clinton (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/hillary-clinton.htm) for the Democratic
nomination.'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-potential-presidential-run/story?id=32827969

Peter1469
08-02-2015, 02:51 AM
He would make an excellent option for dems. :smiley:

Green Arrow
08-02-2015, 03:02 AM
If Biden wants to hurt Hillary, he'll stay out of the race and endorse Sanders. If he did that, I'd be willing to bet her support would crumble overnight.

PolWatch
08-02-2015, 03:15 AM
If Biden wants to hurt Hillary, he'll stay out of the race and endorse Sanders. If he did that, I'd be willing to bet her support would crumble overnight.

I have always believed that Hillary was a throw-away candidate. 2016 should have been a walk in the park for the repubs so the dems could give her the nomination as a reward for party loyalty. The repubs seem to be determined to destroy their party & any chance they have at winning in 2016. The dems are now scrambling for a candidate that could produce some enthusiasm.

Trump is a joke but he is making things interesting.

Bo-4
08-02-2015, 06:51 AM

Yep, i never bought into that argument either GA. It's got SOME logic behind it ...

But billionaires are every bit as beholden to their own kind special interests as the guy who takes money from a billionaire.

hanger4
08-02-2015, 07:47 AM
How sweet is THAT ... the BILLIONAIRE ticket is sure to be a hit in the heartland ..

RIGHT?

:biglaugh:

http://fortune.com/2015/07/31/mark-cuban-donald-trump-veep/

Actually Cuban made the case to NOT be his running mate;

"Cuban went on to say that ultimately" “probably not”