PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush bumbles his way through New Hampshire (WoW)

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 07:13 AM
These are your guys Republicans. Which probably explains why Trump is doing better than expected.

Enjoy your time shopping in "The Jeb Bush Swag Store".

:biglaugh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/us/politics/confrontation-is-avoided-in-forum-for-republican-presidential-candidates.html?_r=0

*videos inside*

Rather than making the other contenders look more presidential, however, the event, at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H., seemed to shrink the candidates. Assembled in the front row, the Republicans gawked as each rival took his or her turn on stage, looking at times as if they were being forced to sit through a tedious school assembly.

The format seemed ill suited to a number of candidates. Mr. Bush, the former Florida governor, whose eight years out of office has left many wondering about his adroitness as a debater, delivered a low-key and sometimes halting performance — particularly on the subject of the Islamic State. He said America “needs to pick a strategy and stick with it,” but when asked about putting American forces on the ground to fight it, his answer seemed wobbly: “I’m not sure that’s necessary.”

He also stammered through his attempt at a joke about his famous family. "My dad is the probably the most perfect man alive, so it’s very hard for me to be critical of him,” he said. “In fact, I’ve got a T-shirt that says, uh, at the Jeb swag store, that says I’m the, um, I’m the, my dad’s the greatest man alive. If you don’t like it, I’ll take you outside.”

zelmo1234
08-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Anything that hurts the progressive candidates, is good for me.

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Anything that hurts the progressive candidates, is good for me.

Watch the entire thing. They all sucked! ;-)

zelmo1234
08-04-2015, 07:27 AM

The only videos that were posted were progressive Candidates.

We really have 3 conservatives Carly, Cruz, and Walker. The next tier is Perry, Carson, Paul, and Rubio, But Rubio is quickly moving toward progressive issues.

I am not sure that I could vote for any that are not in the first tier, and Ii will not vote for anyone that is not in the second. leaving those in the second tier the job of earning my vote.

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 07:32 AM

We really have 3 conservatives Carly, Cruz, and Walker. The next tier is Perry, Carson, Paul, and Rubio, But Rubio is quickly moving toward progressive issues.

I am not sure that I could vote for any that are not in the first tier, and Ii will not vote for anyone that is not in the second. leaving those in the second tier the job of earning my vote.

Well, then watch the entire thing. Simply amazing.

Trump is going to chew them up and spit them out. Good luck with him as your candidate! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJpLfDlMhc

Mac-7
08-04-2015, 07:35 AM
These are your guys Republicans. Which probably explains why Trump is doing better than expected.

Trump is our guy.

Jeb Bush is the elite inside Washington establishment guy.

He's the generic moderate candidate that supposed to appeal to mexcuns, fence sitters, and the never-raise-their-voice NPR crowd.

Trump is the guys guy who appeals to women too.

Maybe not a true conservative but a real man and genuine American.

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Trump is our guy.

He's the generic moderate candidate that supposed to appeal to mexcuns, fence sitters, and the never-raise-their-voice NPR crowd.

This is why we love you Mac!!

:rofl:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/donald-trump-voter-numbers/

But broadening out to the general electorate in that most recent CNN/ORC national poll, more than six in 10 women view Trump unfavorably. It's a significant factor in why, among women voters, Hillary Clinton beats Trump by a whopping 28 points in the national poll. (That's nearly twice her 15-point edge over Jeb Bush among women).

zelmo1234
08-04-2015, 07:53 AM
OK so I watched Carly and Walker and did not seem to think they were crazy, what is it that you did not like?

Other than they are republicans. The others? did not waste my time.

PolWatch
08-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Toss 'em all into a locked cage match....the one that emerges alive is the president. The debates will be entertaining but have as much connection with actual position as a cage match would.

btw: that might be a better idea than a general election. Hillary is old but she's sneaky.....I bet she could take Trump wearing 3" heels.

Mac-7
08-04-2015, 08:13 AM
This is why we love you Mac!!

:rofl:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/donald-trump-voter-numbers/

But broadening out to the general electorate in that most recent CNN/ORC national poll, more than six in 10 women view Trump unfavorably. It's a significant factor in why, among women voters, Hillary Clinton beats Trump by a whopping 28 points in the national poll. (That's nearly twice her 15-point edge over Jeb Bush among women).

Six in ten women are democrats.

many of them have no man in the house and look to government and the democrats as their virtual significant other.

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Six in ten women are democrats.

many of them have no man in the house and look to government and the democrats as their virtual significant other.

She's beating him by 28 points. He'll lose the women AND the Black AND Hispanic vote.

You really think old, angry white guys are gonna put him over the top?

Pick this clown, you're doomed!

Mac-7
08-04-2015, 08:19 AM
She's beating him by 28 points. He'll lose the women AND the Black AND Hispanic vote.

You really think old, angry white guys are gonna put him over the top?

Pick this clown, you're doomed!

We'll see.

but when the old angry white guys are gone who is going to support Obama voters on welfare?

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 08:25 AM
We'll see.

but when the old angry white guys are gone who is going to support Obama voters on welfare?

Many of the old angry white guys remaining don't have a pot to pee in.

So keep your big gub-ment hands off their Social Security & Medicare! ;-)

Mac-7
08-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Many of the old angry white guys remaining don't have a pot to pee in.

So keep your big gub-ment hands off their Social Security & Medicare! ;-)

But most do.

The fact is that as the percentage of white Christians declines so has Americas position in the world.

del
08-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Toss 'em all into a locked cage match....the one that emerges alive is the president. The debates will be entertaining but have as much connection with actual position as a cage match would.

btw: that might be a better idea than a general election. Hillary is old but she's sneaky.....I bet she could take Trump wearing 3" heels.

the hard part will be getting him to wear heels

birddog
08-04-2015, 10:08 AM
the hard part will be getting him to wear heels

If PolWatch was a farmer, he or she would "throw the cows over the fence some hay!" :grin:

texan
08-04-2015, 03:49 PM

Oh thats so aweful Bo...................Jesus won't get this time back. Yawn

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/us/politics/confrontation-is-avoided-in-forum-for-republican-presidential-candidates.html?_r=0

*videos inside*

Rather than making the other contenders look more presidential, however, the event, at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H., seemed to shrink the candidates. Assembled in the front row, the Republicans gawked as each rival took his or her turn on stage, looking at times as if they were being forced to sit through a tedious school assembly.

The format seemed ill suited to a number of candidates. Mr. Bush, the former Florida governor, whose eight years out of office has left many wondering about his adroitness as a debater, delivered a low-key and sometimes halting performance — particularly on the subject of the Islamic State. He said America “needs to pick a strategy and stick with it,” but when asked about putting American forces on the ground to fight it, his answer seemed wobbly: “I’m not sure that’s necessary.”

He also stammered through his attempt at a joke about his famous family. "My dad is the probably the most perfect man alive, so it’s very hard for me to be critical of him,” he said. “In fact, I’ve got a T-shirt that says, uh, at the Jeb swag store, that says I’m the, um, I’m the, my dad’s the greatest man alive. If you don’t like it, I’ll take you outside.”

Bo-4
08-04-2015, 03:52 PM
No clue what you talkin' 'bout Willis.

The Sage of Main Street
08-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Well, then watch the entire thing. Simply amazing.

Trump is going to chew them up and spit them out. Good luck with him as your candidate! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJpLfDlMhc Are you sure those aren't wax figures of the candy dates, the ones that weren't included in exotix's link?

Green Arrow
08-04-2015, 04:02 PM

Cruz isn't a conservative, he just sounds like one. Rubio hasn't been conservative since 2011.

exotix
08-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Those are more of neo-mummified remains .. LOL

Green Arrow
08-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Trump is our guy.

Anyone who still doubts that Mac is a troll should just read this post. This should settle it.

PolWatch
08-04-2015, 04:04 PM
If PolWatch was a farmer, he or she would "throw the cows over the fence some hay!" :grin:

that beats suggesting they be shot for daring to exist

PolWatch
08-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Anyone who still doubts that Mac is a troll should just read this post. This should settle it.

sure Trump appeals to women....he keeps buying newer & younger ones.

Ransom
08-04-2015, 07:04 PM

=they all did fairly well

Ransom
08-04-2015, 07:05 PM
sure Trump appeals to women....he keeps buying newer & younger ones.

Trump buys women?

Did the rich women in the race buy their husbands?

Sexist statements aren't surprising from the Left.

Green Arrow
08-04-2015, 07:06 PM

I thought Kasich and Santorum both did well, so far. Graham sucked, Perry could have been better.

PolWatch
08-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Trump buys women?

Did the rich women in the race buy their husbands?

Sexist statements aren't surprising from the Left.

How many of the women in the mix have acquired 3 new & younger every time, mates? There is nothing sexist about telling the truth. He will be a great candidate for the family values party!

Ransom
08-04-2015, 07:14 PM
"Acquired" mates? As if the women didn't have a say? Bought and paid for?

Sexism and sexist rhetoric from you as I said, unsurprising.

Mac-7
08-04-2015, 07:27 PM

What Green means is that having an opinion that wasn't lifted in toto from MSNBC or NPR leaves conservatives open to the "troll" smear.

Libs are just angry that trump is exceeding their expectations and making them look as clueless as they actually are.

Cigar
08-04-2015, 07:29 PM

*videos inside*

That was really painful to watch a career Politician who can't handle the simple questions ... Sarah Palin, sure but Jeb, come-on Jeb. :tongue: