PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter:Trump-Romney Ticket Would Stop Foreigners From Outvoting White Americans

Cigar
08-07-2015, 08:21 AM
Ann Coulter: 'Trump-Romney' Ticket Would Stop 'Foreigners' From Outvoting 'White Americans'Ann Coulter joined Religious Right pundit Eric Metaxas on his radio program to discuss her animosity towards immigrants and excitement over Donald Trump’s candidacy, telling Metaxas that America’s current problems stem from the fact that “Americans are being outvoted now” by “millions of foreigners.” She explained that Americans are “being outvoted by the millions upon millions of foreigners Democrats have brought in to block vote for the Democrats.” Democrats, she said, knew that they could not “get white Americans to vote for them,” so they instead declared, “Okay, screw it Americans! You won’t vote for us. We tried this the easy way, but we’re bringing in ringers.”

Coulter went on to claim that American immigrants are responsible for the rise of ISIS, because without them, “Obama never would have been elected,” and we would never have had the “humiliating withdrawal from Iraq after we had won the war and established a democracy.” She added that immigration is also to blame for the Affordable Care Act because Al Franken was elected to the Senate from Minnesota in 2008 on the votes of “100,000 Somalis.

Who does Coulter think could solve this problem in the White House? “I’m thinking Trump – Romney. That’s my ticket right now,” she said. Responding to Metaxas’ claim that Trump would be too prideful to take the VP slot, Coulter argued, “I don’t think it’s because of pride; I think he’s a busy man.” “The fact that he’s running for office reminds me of Romney this way,” she continued. “Most of these people who run for president have no other option, or they’re running for president so they can get a radio show or a gig on Fox. When someone is willing to give up a really nice life and making a lot of money and being very successful to run for president, I have a lot more respect for those people and they tend to be better presidents.”

When Metaxas said he and his wife could see Trump “killing” the job of being mayor of New York, Coulter corrected: “First he’ll be president, and when he retires he can come back to New York and be mayor.”

Read more: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ann-coulter-trump-romney-ticket-would-stop-foreigners-outvoting-white-americans

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjngnsg2Y1rbfdfko1_500.gif

PolWatch
08-07-2015, 08:31 AM
:rollseyes:
I'm only surprised she didn't suggest Palin for Secretary of State

Cigar
08-07-2015, 08:35 AM

The choices are great isn't it? :laugh:

Common
08-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Someone should inform Ann that this was all lost when Ronald Reagan gave 3.5 million illegal immigrants blanket straight out amnesty, because his rich benefactors wanted the cheap labor to put downward pressure on americans wages. That encouraged millions more to come

Bo-4
08-07-2015, 10:31 AM
mAnn (aka Pudenda Shenanigans) has lost her ever-loving mind. :cool:

http://www.hoolinet.com/StrapOnVets/tabid/278/Default.aspx

The Sage of Main Street
08-07-2015, 12:54 PM

There's no disputin'
That Putin
Will quit lootin'
And start scootin'