PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on O'Reilly Factor sounds frustrated

Mac-7
08-10-2015, 07:55 PM
He's attacking Trump but unspoken is his exasperation with the voters who are not supporting him.

Common
08-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Rand Paul like Pig Christy had their day in the sun and blew it by lieing and flipflopping. Christie being the far worse of the two.

Cruz came out of the debates in better shape than most.

Mac-7
08-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Rand Paul like Pig Christy had their day in the sun and blew it by lieing and flipflopping. Christie being the far worse of the two.

I'm not anti Rand Paul.

I just don't agree with him on some issues.

If he manages to pull off an upset win int primaries I will vote for him in the general.

But unfortunately he's too proud or stubborn or clueless or controlled by the Chamber of Commerce to follow Trump's lead on the illegal alien issue.

donttread
08-11-2015, 04:58 AM

What lies? What flop flops?

Common
08-11-2015, 05:39 AM
What lies? What flop flops?

Go read like I have I refuse to run around and repost threads that ive posted in the past its a fruitless endeavor

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2015, 03:30 PM
He's attacking Trump but unspoken is his exasperation with the voters who are not supporting him. Aw, is Randy Pandy pouting again? Maybe he should suck on one of the lollipops he gives his younger eye patients.

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2015, 03:34 PM
What lies? What flop flops? My scintillating campaign poetry will give him immunity from ever having to take a stand:

Rah, rah, Rand
Ain't he grand?

Handy Randy
Fine and dandy

Hurray for Paul!
That says it all.

Cigar
08-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Time for Conservatives to get use to reality ... Jeb Bush is your 2016 Presidential Candidate :grin:

exotix
08-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Paulie looks sick ... like there's something wrong with 'em ...

http://i62.tinypic.com/k0g6bl.jpg

donttread
08-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Go read like I have I refuse to run around and repost threads that ive posted in the past its a fruitless endeavor

So he caved in and wasn't very libertarian about the Iran deal, but I don't think you got any more than that. Hell, the mainstream candidates flop flop more than that each day before breakfast.

Captain Obvious
08-11-2015, 06:42 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/k0g6bl.jpg

Hair plugs are itchy

The Sage of Main Street
08-12-2015, 08:21 AM

http://i62.tinypic.com/k0g6bl.jpg He's trying to read one of his own eyecharts but doesn't realize that he hung it upside-down.

donttread
08-12-2015, 10:21 AM

You got nothin but Dokephant propaganda