PDA

View Full Version : If Harry Reid bitch slaps you … what do you do?

Cigar
08-06-2012, 11:54 AM
“They’re a bunch of cowards, and they’re avoiding the issue,” said David Krone, Reid’s chief of staff, in an interview with POLITICO on Sunday night. “Lindsey Graham, Reince Priebus — they’re a bunch of henchmen for Romney, and they’re all reading off the same talking points. They couldn’t hold a candle to Harry Reid.”

Krone added: “What Harry Reid said is the fact of what he was told. To turn it around, all their childish rants this weekend about calling Reid a ‘liar’ and all that, it just shows you how scared they are that Harry Reid was telling the truth.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79392.html

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/dayum.jpg

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Could you explain why it was OK for Jimmy Carter to only show one tax return before he was elected?

:grin:

Cigar
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Could you explain why it was OK for Jimmy Carter to only show one tax return before he was elected?

:grin:

Did anyone ask for 2?

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I see you can't explain it as usual. Let me help you.

HE WAS A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SO IT WAS OK.

:rofl:

Cigar
08-06-2012, 01:13 PM
I see you can't explain it as usual. Let me help you.

HE WAS A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SO IT WAS OK.

The question remains ... did anyone ask for 2?

and Mitt just got bitch slapped ... so does he have the Balls to put up or is he going to shut up?

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 01:16 PM
He actually released three in total, two after the election.

What right does anyone have to ask for someone's private tax information? Could you cite the law requiring this?

Have you figured out this is a non-starter for you yet?

Cigar
08-06-2012, 01:21 PM

What right does anyone have to ask for someone's private tax information? Could you cite the law requiring this?

I know it's not as important as College Grades ... but ....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/580967_481827295170549_1964976347_n.jpg

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 01:31 PM
I know it's not as important as College Grades ... but ....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/580967_481827295170549_1964976347_n.jpg

Romney isn't going to show anything until the President shows his grades and college papers. Now what?

Cigar
08-06-2012, 01:34 PM
NEWS FLASH for The Uninformed: Barack Obama is already President, he ain't gota show you Jack ... Jack ! :)

Deadwood
08-06-2012, 01:41 PM
The question remains ... did anyone ask for 2?

and Mitt just got bitch slapped ... so does he have the Balls to put up or is he going to shut up?

First, the idea of a sissy, gutter slime like Harry Reid bitch slapping anyone is fantasy.

Second, Romney has complied with all electoral laws, he has met all the requirements.

Now, did Obama actually attend college? Is there a record? Or is it more of his self-inflated, ego fed, "you didn't build that" bullshit.

But, I guess keeping constant pressure on a non-issue takes attention away from the promise that spending ONE TRILLION DOLLARS was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%. Perhaps when the genius in the Oval Office can supply an adequate explanation for that which does not involve blaming someone else I will give a small fiddler's fuck about ROmney's tax returns.

Simply parroting "the other guy is just as bad" may be what American Politics has become, but it is far from respectable.

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 01:41 PM
NEWS FLASH for The Uninformed: Barack Obama is already President, he ain't gota show you Jack ... Jack ! :)

So be it. Now stop your whining.

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 01:46 PM

I see you've resorted to more cartoons, Cigar. Sure beat's answering those two questions, eh? Except you fool no one except yourself and, well, Blat. :grin:

We don't need to see Obummer's tax returns. He's never held a real job. Apparently, you don't have one either or you wouldn't be here making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Cigar
08-06-2012, 02:02 PM
I see you've resorted to more cartoons, Cigar. Sure beat's answering those two questions, eh? Except you fool no one except yourself and, well, Blat. :grin:

We don't need to see Obummer's tax returns. He's never held a real job. Apparently, you don't have one either or you wouldn't be here making a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Hummm ... Tax returns = Job in your world

Peter1469
08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Harry the goat rapist must free Lucy the Goat now. Not tomorrow.....

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Harry Reid wears women's underwear and their dirty.

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Harry Reid sucks on the toes of little boys.

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Harry Reid eats kitten burgers with secret sauce.

Cigar
08-06-2012, 02:40 PM
You guys must be a smash hit on the playground with other girls.

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Almost quitting time there, hard worker. :rofl:

Cigar
08-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Almost quitting time there, hard worker. :rofl:

Yep ... Dog Park ... 3:00PM 4 to 5 days a week ... just like Clockwork.

Maybe you should get a life ... Woman ... blowup Doll ... something ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Jack Fate
08-06-2012, 02:50 PM
You guys must be a smash hit on the playground with other girls.

Aren't you going to address my accusations against Dirty Harry and defend him?

Mainecoons
08-06-2012, 02:52 PM
He's gone. Another hard day at work for Cigar. :rofl:

patrickt
08-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Cigar will defend President Obama and Senator Reid and Representative Pelosi but not on his own time. Get real.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Cigar will defend President Obama and Senator Reid and Representative Pelosi but not on his own time. Get real.

That's correct ... not only do I have priorities ... I got a life. :)

MMC
08-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Alright Cigar.....way to go bro. I can deal with you being a part time Democrat. Albeit a paid one to do the Rah Rah shisk kum ba. Don't worry it's a process. As you get older you will end up dumping most of Liberaldumbs Ideologies. Only a matter of time.

Besides bro.....I wouldnt want you hanging round what is nothing but some Marks that will be taken advantage of and even moreso in the Future. :wink:

Cigar
08-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Alright Cigar.....way to go bro. I can deal with you being a part time Democrat. Albeit a paid one to do the Rah Rah shisk kum ba. Don't worry it's a process. As you get older you will end up dumping most of Liberaldumbs Ideologies. Only a matter of time.

Besides bro.....I wouldnt want you hanging round what is nothing but some Marks that will be taken advantage of and even moreso in the Future. :wink:

Older that what? :)

Trust me, the winner of the next election is a matter of life and death to a lot of people around here. But for me, I control my direction, not who's President of The United States.

MMC
08-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Older that what? :)

Trust me, the winner of the next election is a matter of life and death to a lot of people around here. But for me, I control my direction, not who's President of The United States.

Older than those late 20's and Early 30's. They call it Wisdom :f_zen: :wink:

Cigar
08-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Older than those late 20's and Early 30's. They call it Wisdom :f_zen: :wink:

Ok Rookie :)

MMC
08-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Ok Rookie :)

Rookie? :rollseyes: Damn Don't I wish. :smiley: Ah to be young again.....Course that wouldn't bode well for Democrats if I got a second time round.:laugh: