PDA

View Full Version : Tell everyone about when Obama took your guns

Lineman
08-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I bet many of you have some pretty terrifying experiences you'd be willing to share. When he took your guns was he wearing javkboots?

Captain Obvious
08-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Troll bait

Cigar
08-11-2015, 05:23 PM
I asked them several weeks ago about all the predictions of Gloom and Doom and got Nothing.

So I can see why they will cry to get this Thread Closed.

Ethereal
08-11-2015, 05:23 PM
He tried and he failed, and Democrat gun-grabbers will continue to fail for the foreseeable future.

:icon_biggrin:

Cigar
08-11-2015, 05:24 PM
I bet many of you have some pretty terrifying experiences you'd be willing to share. When he took your guns was he wearing javkboots?

What about that $6.00 Dollar per Gallon Gas Predictions and 20% Unemployment and the Second Market Crash? :laugh:

Cigar
08-11-2015, 05:26 PM
He tried and he failed, and Democrat gun-grabbers will continue to fail for the foreseeable future.

Who cares anymore, it's not like he'll be going to High Schools and Movie Theaters much ... so F'em

Ransom
08-11-2015, 05:31 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-ban-military-weapons-sent-local-police-departments

Think a pen and his phone were used, not sure about jackboots.

Homework before comment saves embarrassment, Lineman. Start doing yours.

Common Sense
08-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Any day now the UN (in partnership with Obama's private army of inner city youth) will confiscate all guns. Especially water guns with a capacity larger than 8 ounces.

Lineman
08-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Rev Wright was supposed to deliver what was it... communism.. black illuminati with machetes..

whatukno
08-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Don't you know the dystopia that we live in?

Obama's only endorsing gun control because it boosts his investments in publicly traded gun manufacturers companies. Every time he mentions gun in a sentence, that stock goes up with their sales. He's making an absolute fortune on your paranoia. (which he probably donates to Planned Parenthood specifically for live born aborted baby tissue sales, that he has his finger in too.)

GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE! OMG! You have to contract with a private company that makes it so that the times you do go to the doctor, it doesn't cost you your entire existence for a fraction of the actual cost. With the added benefit that doctors will actually give a shit about the thing growing in your neck.

This is of course after Obama and Hillary personally landed Air Force 1 in Libya, then went to the US Embassy, and personally gunned down 4 Americans in cold blood then blamed it on Terrorists, like terrorists would do such a thing.

Not to mention faking Osama's death, being the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Having Hitler's brain implanted in his own. what hasn't this monster done to destroy America?

Common Sense
08-11-2015, 06:00 PM

Obama's only endorsing gun control because it boosts his investments in publicly traded gun manufacturers companies. Every time he mentions gun in a sentence, that stock goes up with their sales. He's making an absolute fortune on your paranoia. (which he probably donates to Planned Parenthood specifically for live born aborted baby tissue sales, that he has his finger in too.)

GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE! OMG! You have to contract with a private company that makes it so that the times you do go to the doctor, it doesn't cost you your entire existence for a fraction of the actual cost. With the added benefit that doctors will actually give a shit about the thing growing in your neck.

This is of course after Obama and Hillary personally landed Air Force 1 in Libya, then went to the US Embassy, and personally gunned down 4 Americans in cold blood then blamed it on Terrorists, like terrorists would do such a thing.

Not to mention faking Osama's death, being the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Having Hitler's brain implanted in his own. what hasn't this monster done to destroy America?

Lol...

Ransom
08-11-2015, 06:25 PM

GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE! OMG! You have to contract with a private company that makes it so that the times you do go to the doctor, it doesn't cost you your entire existence for a fraction of the actual cost. With the added benefit that doctors will actually give a $#@! about the thing growing in your neck.

They blamed it on a two bit movie producer, not terrorists.

Ransom
08-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Your economy in staggering debt. Looking at nearly 100 trillion in unfunded mandates. Entitlements run awry. Health care costs soaring. Stagnant economy. The world abroad on fire and I would be critical of that, but so are our own inner cities. The number of people out of the workforce increases daily. 14 million since Obama took office.

And whatever you do...... if I can give anyone advice here. Never. Ever. Blame the person who sat in the chair before you got there. Don't blame your predecessor ever, it's petty and weak unless you're trying to defend your weak and petty President.

Ivan88
08-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Cops are killing Americans for meerly possessing an implement of defense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=25&v=rao33ZYlrq4

Peter1469
08-11-2015, 07:54 PM
OP is a straw man

Everyone, don't light a match.

Common Sense
08-11-2015, 07:57 PM
OP is a straw man

Everyone, don't light a match.

I think it's actually sarcasm.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcosh8Yg8v1r2ajbko1_500.gif

decedent
08-11-2015, 07:58 PM
I've been waiting 6 years for Obama to take my guns. It's gonna happen any second now...

Mono Labe!

birddog
08-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Who cares anymore, it's not like he'll be going to High Schools and Movie Theaters much ... so F'em

Yeah, that's too bad!

Ethereal
08-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Any day now the UN (in partnership with Obama's private army of inner city youth) will confiscate all guns. Especially water guns with a capacity larger than 8 ounces.

Certainly not for want of desire or effort. Obama is a Chicago Democrat, so gun-grabbing is in his blood. But politically speaking, it's dead on arrival.

Ethereal
08-11-2015, 11:13 PM
I've been waiting 6 years for Obama to take my guns. It's gonna happen any second now...

Mono Labe!

I bet you've been waiting and hoping for Obama to take everyone's guns, but "gun control" is virtually dead on arrival in DC, so he's failed you miserably in that regard. Better get used to it, because the pro-second amendment movement is only getting stronger:

http://bulletsfirst.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/molon-labe-snake.jpg

:hello:

Safety
08-11-2015, 11:17 PM

You mean he failed to grab guns by only signing laws that expanded places you could carry a gun?

Seems like a strange way to grab guns.....but carry on.

Ethereal
08-11-2015, 11:28 PM
You mean he failed to grab guns by only signing laws that expanded places you could carry a gun?

Seems like a strange way to grab guns.....but carry on.

Signing laws that he was pressured to sign by second amendment activists, not because he is genuinely pro-second amendment. He proved that he is not pro-second amendment as a Chicago politician and as a member of Congress, not to mention his overt attacks on the second amendment in the aftermath of mass shootings as President. The fact that he could not accomplish his gun control motives does not mean he didn't have them. He's always had them, as have most Democrats from Chicago.

Safety
08-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Signing laws that he was pressured to sign by second amendment activists, not because he is genuinely pro-second amendment. He proved that he is not pro-second amendment as a Chicago politician and as a member of Congress, not to mention his overt attacks on the second amendment in the aftermath of mass shootings as President. The fact that he could not accomplish his gun control motives does not mean he didn't have them. He's always had them, as have most Democrats from Chicago.

I've always said actions speak louder than words. Always.

Peter1469
08-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Gun rights is a bipartisan issue. The gun grabbers have been absolutely defeated and they are still stunned. :smiley: