PDA

View Full Version : Michelle does Leno. Again and again and again...

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 07:54 AM
First Lady To Make Third Appearance On Leno’s ‘Tonight Show’ (http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/07/first-lady-to-make-third-appearance-on-lenos-tonight-show/)

August 7, 2012 7:50 AM

http://cbswashington.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/98795248.jpg?w=300
First Lady Michelle Obama and comedian Jay Leno attend the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton on May 1, 2010 in Washington, D.C. (credit: Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images)

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Michelle Obama is headed back to Jay Leno’s stage.

NBC announced Monday that the first lady will make her third appearance on “The Tonight Show” on Aug. 13 to talk about the London Olympics and life with President Barack Obama and their children at the White House.

On her last stopover in January, the first lady promoted her “Let’s Move!” campaign to get kids excited about fitness and healthy eating habits.

*yawn* How many more times can we hear about her 'life with President Barack Obama and their children at the White House?'

She's way over-exposed... just like her husband.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 08:10 AM
It's faster than posting a complaint. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/get.jpg

Shoot the Goose
08-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Well, its NBC.

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Yep, NBC, the New Barack (or is it Barry) Channel.

:grin:

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 09:18 AM
If both Obama's put their speeches together, they still wouldn't have anything worthwhile to say.

Yes, we know they're wonderful and special people... nobody in America could possibly hold a candle to them... they're so unique. We're all in awe of their greatness... so why do they feel the need to tell us how spectacular they are over and over and over and over?

Personally, I'm sick of hearing it.

Big people talk about ideas... little people talk about themselves. *yawn*

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Do you watch Michelle's appearances on TV SMW? Just curious.

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Do you watch Michelle's appearances on TV SMW? Just curious.

In a word NO.

But then again, she only appears on fluff programs... and I'm not into fluff.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 02:13 PM
In a word NO.

But then again, she only appears on fluff programs... and I'm not into fluff.

Yea I'm sure more into the Hardcore stuff . :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Yea I'm sure more into the Hardcore stuff . :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Funny coming from a guy whose wife tapes The View for him.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Funny coming from a guy whose wife tapes The View for him.

Tape ... ? What are you old ... what is Tape?

When I'm home I check it out ... I'm man enough. :)

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Tape ... ? What are you old ... what is Tape?

When I'm home I check it out ... I'm man enough. :)

Somehow, I knew that. ;)

bladimz
08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
If both Obama's put their speeches together, they still wouldn't have anything worthwhile to say.

Yes, we know they're wonderful and special people... nobody in America could possibly hold a candle to them... they're so unique. We're all in awe of their greatness... so why do they feel the need to tell us how spectacular they are over and over and over and over?

Personally, I'm sick of hearing it.

Big people talk about ideas... little people talk about themselves. *yawn*You'd think that someone like you (who isn't much of an Obama fan) would just ignore this stuff: It's not like anyone's waving this stuff in front of your face. You could choose to just let it ride, or you could keep showing everyone here just how much they really annoy you, get under your skin. You are right about little people, though: "Personally, I'm sick of hearing it."

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 03:35 PM
You'd think that someone like you (who isn't much of an Obama fan) would just ignore this stuff: It's not like anyone's waving this stuff in front of your face. You could choose to just let it ride, or you could keep showing everyone here just how much they really annoy you, get under your skin. You are right about little people, though: "Personally, I'm sick of hearing it."

Gee, maybe POLITICAL FORUMS aren't the place for you? Have you tried the Disney Forums? I understand they specialize in fantasyland. I bet you'd be real comfortable there! :slap:

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Maybe she'll talk about why she was disbarred as an attorney.

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Maybe she'll talk about why she was disbarred as an attorney.

Could be... but more than likely it'll be the 'Barack & I share your pain. We were both born into middle class families and worked hard...." yada yada yada

No way will she mention they were introduced by none other than Mrs. Bill Ayers in 1988. You know the guy who Barry said was 'just someone from the neighborhood?'

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't think I read one positive comment on this from CBS. Looks like Moochelle and Barry aren't very popular...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Could be... but more than likely it'll be the 'Barack & I share your pain. We were both born into middle class families and worked hard...." yada yada yada

No way will she mention they were introduced by none other than Mrs. Bill Ayers in 1988. You know the guy who Barry said was 'just someone from the neighborhood?'

Because Hannity said so?

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't think I read one positive comment on this from CBS. Looks like Moochelle and Barry aren't very popular...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

That would be because Jay Leno is on NBC. DOH!

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 03:55 PM
You'd think that someone like you (who isn't much of an Obama fan) would just ignore this stuff: It's not like anyone's waving this stuff in front of your face. You could choose to just let it ride, or you could keep showing everyone here just how much they really annoy you, get under your skin. You are right about little people, though: "Personally, I'm sick of hearing it."

Why are you so angry?

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Because Hannity said so?

Hannity and Rush are living in your head rent free. LOL

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Hannity and Rush are living in your head rent free. LOL

Because FOX News is much more fun to watch then CNN & the others. Between the talk show radio hosts that have an hour long show on FOX News, and the Women that they hire. Holy shit, do I wanna be the meat in a Megyn Kelly & Andrea Tantaros sandwich!

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Because FOX News is much more fun to watch then CNN & the others. Between the talk show radio hosts that have an hour long show on FOX News, and the Women that they hire. Holy shit, do I wanna be the meat in a Megyn Kelly & Andrea Tantaros sandwich!

Are you just awakening to the fact that conservative women are not only smarter then liberal hags but also much better looking? I would think Rachel Maddow would be more your type. Don't you weenie lefty males like to be dominated by those manly female lefty types?

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Are you just awakening to the fact that conservative women are not only smarter then liberal hags but also much better looking?

I don't care if they are conservative or liberal when they look like that Jack.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't care if they are conservative or liberal when they look like that Jack.

I like brains and beauty. Hard to find that combination in leftyville.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:07 PM
I like brains and beauty. Hard to find that combination in leftyville.

Who cares if their smart with looks like that? You wanna talk to them or bang em?

I'll go with option 2. ( If the Mrs ever gave me a hall pass. LOL)

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Who cares if their smart with looks like that? You wanna talk to them or bang em?

I'll go with option 2. ( If the Mrs ever gave me a hall pass. LOL)

That's the kind of mysogynistic trash talk we've come to associate braindead liberals with.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:16 PM
That would be because Jay Leno is on NBC. DOH!

CBS is also in the Ubama camp, that's what I was referring to...Duh!!!!

bladimz
08-07-2012, 05:16 PM

Boy, for someone who's Personally sick of hearing it, as you said, you really do go on about it, don't you. Oh well, i guess it's good for the soul to just let it all out. Kind of like taking a dump.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Boy, for someone who's Personally sick of hearing it, as you said, you really do go on about it, don't you. Oh well, i guess it's good for the soul to just let it all out. Kind of like taking a dump.

Yep, that's the Ubama's...a big pile of poo!!!!!

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
That's the kind of mysogynistic trash talk we've come to associate braindead liberals with.

LOL, mysogynistic trash talk?

That's the kind of hypocrisy I've come to expect from someone who has no problem calling the First Lady a "fat ass" as you so delicately put it.

Hypocrit............thy name is Jack.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
CBS is also in the Ubama camp, that's what I was referring to...Duh!!!!

It's ok Goldie, you don't have to be too proud to admit you fucked up in your faux outrage. I won't judge ya!

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
It's ok Goldie, you don't have to be too proud to admit you fucked up in your faux outrage. I won't judge ya!

Hey, I can't hep it that you are too ignorant to know what I am talking about. The OP link was a CBS site, if you had actually read the link you would know what I was referring to.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
LOL, mysogynistic trash talk?

That's the kind of hypocrisy I've come to expect from someone who has no problem calling the First Lady a "fat ass" as you so delicately put it.

Hypocrit............thy name is Jack.

LOL. You lefties are all the same. You will always overlook the flaws and words of your masters and focus on the comments by those who oppose you. If Michelle had not trashed my country then she would have received better comments from me. She's trash, just like her husband.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Hey, I can't hep it that you are too ignorant to know what I am talking about. The OP link was a CBS site, if you had actually read the link you would know what I was referring to.

LOL, if you say so sweety.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:27 PM
LOL. You lefties are all the same. You will always overlook the flaws and words of your masters and focus on the comments by those who oppose you. If Michelle had not trashed my country then she would have received better comments from me. She's trash, just like her husband.

Trashed your Country? By wanting children to eat healthier food & live a healthier lifestyle is trashing your Country? LMAO, now that's a laugh riot!

If Michelle was married to a man with an (R) next to his name..................you would adore her.

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 05:28 PM
She's way over-exposed... just like her husband.Scared shitless, no doubt. The internal polling numbers are much worse than what the liberal media's manipulated polls show. He knows it. I know it. And on Nov 7, the whole world is gonna know it.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
LOL, if you say so sweety.

Yeah, I do sweet cheeks.

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Do you watch Michelle's appearances on TV SMW? Just curious.I have. It's just the basic stuff. Nice chit chat and get-to-know-the-first-lady stuff.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I do sweet cheeks.

:love6:

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Maybe she'll talk about why she was disbarred as an attorney.I would love to hear the real story behind that. I suspect we will, after they're gone from the White House. In fact, in the years to come, a lot of dirt will come out - since he'll no longer be able to intimidate people with the EPA and IRS.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
I have. It's just the basic stuff. Nice chit chat and get-to-know-the-first-lady stuff.

Yeah, I saw her once on The View, I believe it was, a couple years ago. They were going on about how tone her arms were or something like that. I prefer talk shows when their guests are Howard Stern or someone entertaining like that.

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Because Hannity said so?

It's not exactly a secret, Walter. If you weren't so blinded by the light, maybe you'd notice what a fraud your hero Barack really is.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/171459/michelle-obama-bernardine-dohrn-and-sidley-austin/ed-whelan

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I saw her once on The View, I believe it was, a couple years ago. They were going on about how tone her arms were or something like that. I prefer talk shows when their guests are Howard Stern or someone entertaining like that.

Now I see your problem. You think Howard Sterns is "entertainment".

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh, I don't think Walter is very happy with O-blame-a.

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM

If I never see or hear Barack or his lil wife again... I'll be happy. That's why I'm here... to make sure they go away after Nov.

Why are you so obsessed with my interest in politics? You more the keep 'em barefoot & pregnant type?

Smartmouthwoman
08-07-2012, 08:26 PM

His other problem is admitting he watches the View. He's the second liberal man on this forum who's mentioned that show today. I find that kinda creepy. :rollseyes:

MMC
08-07-2012, 09:00 PM
If I never see or hear Barack or his lil wife again... I'll be happy. That's why I'm here... to make sure they go away after Nov.

Why are you so obsessed with my interest in politics? You more the keep 'em barefoot & pregnant type?

:shocked:.....http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t33/texrose752/tickedoff.gif.....:laugh:

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 10:26 PM
It's not exactly a secret, Walter. If you weren't so blinded by the light, maybe you'd notice what a fraud your hero Barack really is.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/171459/michelle-obama-bernardine-dohrn-and-sidley-austin/ed-whelan

So if Hannity, who first brought this conspiracy up, AND the National Review say it's true, that's good enough for ya? Two waaaaaaaay right wing sources? Interesting.

So saying I don't believe in a horseshit conspiracy started by a man who LIES for a living means Obama is my hero? LMAO If you say so Smarty.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 10:27 PM

He is the "King of all Media" for a reason.

Long live Howard Stern, and Ba Ba Booey to you all.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 10:29 PM
His other problem is admitting he watches the View. He's the second liberal man on this forum who's mentioned that show today. I find that kinda creepy. :rollseyes:

Oh, I don't watch the view on a regular basis smarty. Howard Stern in May was the last time I watched the show. But not to fret, I also enjoy 'The Five!"

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Oh, I don't think Walter is very happy with O-blame-a.

You are indeed correct Trinn. Obama won't receive my vote this year, but I sure as hell wont vote for his flip flopping clone either.

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 06:45 AM
This is a really tough call for me. I'm a Gary Johnson guy all the way but I have also concluded that Obama and his administration of liars, crooks, radicals and incompetents are so dangerous that the top priority has to be to get rid of them.

I have no illusions that a Republicrat and foreign military misadventurism lover like Romney is the solution to anything. However, he will stop the police state juggernaut that Obama is assembling and he will set the stage eventually for a libertarian takeover of government. Or the alternative, a leftist fascist takeover. When the fiscal collapse comes, the s*** is going to hit the fan and when that happens, it is anyone's guess as to who comes out on top.

bladimz
08-09-2012, 01:30 AM
This is a really tough call for me. I'm a Gary Johnson guy all the way but I have also concluded that Obama and his administration of liars, crooks, radicals and incompetents are so dangerous that the top priority has to be to get rid of them.Goons (in his life-long trance): "Yes, Speaker McConnell. Whatever you say is what i believe. You and Boehner are always right. He must be gotten 'rid of'. You are my masters; i am your minion, your servant. Tell me more so that i can know more. Shovel it heavy, shovel it deep."

You're such a riot!

bladimz
08-09-2012, 01:31 AM
You are indeed correct Trinn. Obama won't receive my vote this year, but I sure as hell wont vote for his flip flopping clone either.
I didn't vote for him last time and i won't vote for him this time.

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Goons (in his life-long trance): "Yes, Speaker McConnell. Whatever you say is what i believe. You and Boehner are always right. He must be gotten 'rid of'. You are my masters; i am your minion, your servant. Tell me more so that i can know more. Shovel it heavy, shovel it deep."

You're such a riot!

You may as well have voted for him, sucker, since you've bought the class warfare hook line and sinker. You're probably lying about this too.

bladimz
08-10-2012, 09:18 AM
I believe that you are really an Obama supporter, but are lying because you think it's fun to lie. That's what liars do. Which is what you are, by the way.

Mainecoons
08-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Whatsamatter fool, unhappy because I don't like your delusional posting? Try taking your meds. It will help you restore contact with reality.

:rofl:

Jack Fate
08-10-2012, 09:52 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2012/07/StorkJobs2WebCR-8_8_11-thumb-700xauto-1675.jpg

Mainecoons
08-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Obummer would have to read a book like this, he's never held a real job in his life.

bladimz
08-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Whatsamatter fool, unhappy because I don't like your delusional posting? Try taking your meds. It will help you restore contact with reality.

:rofl:If you're a part of reality, i think i'll just pass on the meds, thank you.

Jack Fate
08-10-2012, 10:45 AM
If you're a part of reality, i think i'll just pass on the meds, thank you.

Your cartoon said something about "giving" money to the rich. Who "gives" money to the rich?

bladimz
08-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Your cartoon said something about "giving" money to the rich. Who "gives" money to the rich?Our current bush tax cuts. But i guess you don't really get the jist of the cartoon. ... those bush tax cuts increased their bottom line. That was sold as an impetus for the wealthy to invest in our economy. But somehow that didn't happen. So instead of letting those cuts to expire (which the right describes as "taking" from the rich), Paul wants to continue a failed policy for america, which coincidentally continues a successful policy for the 2%.

That's what the cartoon is about, and you know it.

Jack Fate
08-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Our current bush tax cuts. But i guess you don't really get the jist of the cartoon. ... those bush tax cuts increased their bottom line. That was sold as an impetus for the wealthy to invest in our economy. But somehow that didn't happen. So instead of letting those cuts to expire (which the right describes as "taking" from the rich), Paul wants to continue a failed policy for america, which coincidentally continues a successful policy for the 2%.

That's what the cartoon is about, and you know it.

And you also know that you don't "give" money to someone when it's their money to begin with.

bladimz
08-11-2012, 12:35 PM
No. Taxes collected are considered money allotted for government-related expenses. It's their money to begin with, but as part of the Constitution, the government has the power to collect taxes. Once they are collected, they are no longer the possession of the taxed. So for those who believe that money is "taken" in the form of tax, they have to then also believe that money is also "given" back in the form of tax cuts.

Jack Fate
08-11-2012, 12:36 PM
No. Taxes collected are considered money allotted for government-related expenses. It's their money to begin with, but as part of the Constitution, the government has the power to collect taxes. Once they are collected, they are no longer the possession of the taxed. So for those who believe that money is "taken" in the form of tax, they have to then also believe that money is also "given" back in the form of tax cuts.

No, it's not the govt's money. It's never the govt's money. It's always the taxpayer's money. The govt doesn't own the money in this nation. I have a vote so I have a say in how MY money is spent by MY govt.

A tax cut doesn't "give" me anything. It's MY money.

Mainecoons
08-11-2012, 03:06 PM
And, Blad, genius, a tax cut means they don't collect the taxes. You seem to have confused not collecting taxes with tax refunds. Not to mention your incredible assumption that much of the money is well spent.

Unbelievable how someone can be so immeshed in class envy and hatred that it fries their brain.

jackdog
08-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Oprah envy perhaps ?

Smartmouthwoman
08-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Did anybody watch Moochelle on Leno last night? It was coming on as I was going to bed, so I just pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep. Didn't wanna chance nightmares seeing her that late.

Cigar
08-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Did anybody watch Moochelle on Leno last night? It was coming on as I was going to bed, so I just pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep. Didn't wanna chance nightmares seeing her that late.

You disappoint me ... I was looking forward to your Moochelle reports. :)

Smartmouthwoman
08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
You disappoint me ... I was looking forward to your Moochelle reports. :)

Surely YOU watched it. What was she wearing? Did you notice what color shoes she had on? Did she say anything stupid?

Come on, Cigar... surely you watched your heroine, right? Do tell!!!

Smartmouthwoman
08-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Guess Cig's wife wouldn't let him stay up to watch Leno. Nevermind, I found a report on Yahoo:

Michelle Obama teases Gabby Douglas over fast food

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/42QnPwzWrDCu02C1aTLyRw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9NjQ0O2NyPTE7Y3c9OTY0O2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xMjc7cT04NTt3PTE5MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/282a8532bfbf2c16180f6a706700c0c3.jpg (http://thepoliticalforums.com/photos/entertainment-slideshow/monday-aug-13-2012-photo-released-nbc-shows-photo-215901229.html) This Monday, Aug. 13, 2012 photo …
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/NECCsbVRPnTlNinqmd3_Mg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MjAwMDtjcj0xO2N3PTMwMDA7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTEyNztxPTg1O3c9MTkw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/b01c5cb7bfbc2c16180f6a706700073b.jpg (http://thepoliticalforums.com/photos/entertainment-slideshow/monday-aug-13-2012-photo-released-nbc-shows-photo-215901576.html) This Monday, Aug. 13, 2012 photo …

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gabby Douglas admitted indulging in post-Olympics fast food to the wrong person: First lady and healthy eating advocate Michelle Obama, who teased the gymnastics champion.

"You're setting me back, Gabby," Obama told Douglas during a taping Monday for NBC's "Tonight Show," according to a network transcript.

"Sorry!" replied the 16-year-old athlete, who confessed to chowing down on a McDonalds' breakfast sandwich after winning two gold medals at the just-ended London Olympics.

Douglas became the third straight U.S. athlete and first African-American to win the all-around title. She and her teammates gave the U.S. its first Olympic title in women's gymnastics since 1996.

"Tonight" host Jay Leno asked Douglas whether, after a lifetime of training, the dream of winning matched or differed from the reality.

"I think it's very different, and when I mean 'different' it's in a better way," Douglas replied. "I mean, I never thought I would be doing the show with the first lady, or even you, Jay."

Leno started to reply, when Obama jumped in.

"Even you too, Jay!" she said.

On another sports-related topic, Leno put the first lady on the spot about what he called "this whole kiss cam thing" at a recent basketball game.

read more...

(http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-teases-gabby-douglas-over-fast-food-215901067.html)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7GKJxI_HThs/T_eOp5OPQeI/AAAAAAAAB4s/dCl2F4e0Ujw/s1600/michelle+Obama+food+advisor.jpg

Good grief... the woman is obsessed.

Cigar
08-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Surely YOU watched it. What was she wearing? Did you notice what color shoes she had on? Did she say anything stupid?

Come on, Cigar... surely you watched your heroine, right? Do tell!!!

Priorities first ... Watched a boring Cowboys Raiders game then ESPN for Baseball scores and updates.

Cigar
08-14-2012, 09:44 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/2Obsession.jpg

URF8
08-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Michelle Obama didn't marry an African American. She married a European Social Welfare guy.