PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O’Donnell: I want to use period blood to write ‘you’re all a

Common
08-16-2015, 05:53 AM
This gross pile of garbage is everything Trump says she is and alot worse.

Rosie O’Donnell: I want to use period blood to write ‘you’re all a-------’ (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)

Rosie O’Donnell wants to strike back against the “war on women” using her own bodily fluids, she said.

“I’d like to take my period blood that I no longer have and write, ‘You’re all a-------,” she said in a radio appearance (https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/hillarious-rosie-odonnell-calls-into-justjenny) Wednesday. “I’d like to smear it all over some people’s faces, OK?”
O’Donnell grouped Donald Trump’s comments about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-wrong-megyn-kelly-article-1.2319705) with the reaction to a marathoner’s decision to run without a tampon during a call-in to Sirius XM’s “Just Jenny” show.
The former “View” host scolded host Jenny Hutt and another guest for talking about musician Kiran Gandhi’s London Marathon run without being “empowering” to women.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rosie-o-donnell-period-war-women-article-1.2327460

Peter1469
08-16-2015, 05:54 AM
Trump was correct....

IMPress Polly
08-16-2015, 06:40 AM
*sigh*

My worthless allies. :rollseyes:

Why don't you just go join the Republican Party and get it over with, Common. You KNOW you want to.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 06:54 AM
There are some females that are just as crude & tacky as some males! Sexual equality in tasteless remarks. Trump/Rosie - flip sides of the same coin

Peter1469
08-16-2015, 06:58 AM
*sigh*

Why don't you just go join the Republican Party and get it over with, Common. You KNOW you want to.

Or just abandon both parties. Go independent. :smiley:

IMPress Polly
08-16-2015, 07:05 AM
Maybe, PolWatch, but the fact is that one of them struck first.

Common echoes the talking points of the political right, and especially men's right activist scene, on a regular basis, citing their newspapers as his sources, yet claims to be a supporter of women's rights and a Democrat and all that. It's very annoying. I'll bet you a million dollars I don't have that he votes for the Republican candidate next year because he sounds just like them.

whatukno
08-16-2015, 07:10 AM
Gross!

Way to burn down your own camp there Rosie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIvwupbScpM

Calypso Jones
08-16-2015, 08:54 AM
Rosie really is an ugly person. These alleged feminists are so conflicted. Just recently some woman runs some kind of marathon during her period so that blood flows down her legs...she wore red pants so just how proud she was is debatable. And rosie wants to use her precious blood,, which she no longer has, to smear it on the faces of her opposition to label them assoles. well. which is it. is it precious? or is it to be used for insult and humiliation.

women. we are our own worst enemies.

Redrose
08-16-2015, 10:25 AM

Common echoes the talking points of the political right, and especially men's right activist scene, on a regular basis, citing their newspapers as his sources, yet claims to be a supporter of women's rights and a Democrat and all that. It's very annoying. I'll bet you a million dollars I don't have that he votes for the Republican candidate next year because he sounds just like them.

Actually Rosie struck first back in '08. She attacked Trump first without provocation, he said nothing....she did it again and he hit back hard. You know the rest.

She is a vile, filthy, crude angry woman. I couldn't make a comments like she does in private let alone nationally.

midcan5
08-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Funny how when women speak out they are castigated for words that would be overlooked if it were a male. Anyone hear the gross and stupid talk of Limbaugh among other media talking heads? Remember contraceptives and the aspirin prophylactic or the moron on immigrants with large calves. Rosie can speak up, this is still America, the extreme right wing hasn't yet taken over the airways or the state houses. They are trying with the likes of Hobby Lobby to control women access to healthcare and freedom. And meanwhile the puppets focus on Rosie, kinda hypocritical.

The Xl
08-16-2015, 10:35 AM
There are some females that are just as crude & tacky as some males! Sexual equality in tasteless remarks. Trump/Rosie - flip sides of the same coin

That's true. There will undoubtedly be a double standard in regards to the brashness, directness, and vulgarness between Trump and O'Donnell. Trump will be applauded and O'Donnell demonized, and that's wrong. They're more or less the same in those regards.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 10:37 AM
I may be the only person in the nation that didn't know how/when/why the Rosie/Trump feud started.....so I googled it! If anyone cares, here it is:

'When Trump decided not to fire Miss USA Tara Conner (http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/12/19/trump-decides-not-to-fire-miss-usa-tara-conner.html) after revelations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual activities, the co-owner of the Miss USA pageant raised some eyebrows. "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is a good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance," Trump said on December 19. Conner was allowed to keep her crown but had to go to rehab." The next day O'Donnell, who was a co-host of "The View" at the time, criticized his decision, saying that she doesn't "enjoy" Trump and said he went bankrupt -- a claim Trump continues to deny, most recently at Thursday's GOP debate. She added that Trump is "not a self-made man" but a "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie," and she proceeded to slam his multiple marriages: "[He] left the first wife -- had an affair. [He] had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

Following those comments, Trump fired back at the comedian and told People Magazine (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20005103,00.html) that O'Donnell is "a real loser" and "a woman out of control." "You can't make false statements. Rosie will rue the words she said," referencing her claims that he went bankrupt. "I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements -- and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."
<snip>
After O'Donnell announced (http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/rosie-odonnell-engaged-michelle-rounds-report-says-told-studio-audience/)her engagement to then-girlfriend Michelle Rounds in December, Trump took to Twitter to share his thoughts, tweeting, "I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser.".

and it continues much longer:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/politics/donald-trump-rosie-odonnell-feud/index.html

The Xl
08-16-2015, 10:38 AM
Don't cross Trump unless you're prepared for a lifelong endeavor.

Common
08-16-2015, 10:44 AM
*sigh*

Why because I believe rosie Odonnel to be a pig just like Trump says. Sorry Polly I dont blindly follow anywhere. Shes not a pig for standing up for abortion rights, shes not a pig for fighting for womens rights.

Her demeanor is always ALL pig like she wants to use her Menstrual blood to call people assholes and smear it all over the face. Only a low class pos PIG would talk like that. Theres a myriad of ways to get her point acrosss.

Her talking like that makes the term FemiNazi blatantly clear. I stand by shes a disgusting hog

Redrose
08-16-2015, 10:45 AM
Funny how when women speak out they are castigated for words that would be overlooked if it were a male. Anyone hear the gross and stupid talk of Limbaugh among other media talking heads? Remember contraceptives and the aspirin prophylactic or the moron on immigrants with large calves. Rosie can speak up, this is still America, the extreme right wing hasn't yet taken over the airways or the state houses. They are trying with the likes of Hobby Lobby to control women access to healthcare and freedom. And meanwhile the puppets focus on Rosie, kinda hypocritical.

I think those crude words would be just as offensive, maybe more so coming from a man. Talk like that is unacceptable in polite society. No normal decent person would overlook comments like that.

Common
08-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Lets get something straight, I am not voting for trump and hes not my candidate but I am not going to say hes wrong when I think hes right. He called Rosie Odonnel a pig "AFTER" she attacked him with her usual low class piggish demeanor. He owes her no apology she OWES him one long before he apologizes to her.

If women want a spokeswoman to stand up for womens rights in general an abortion rights they need to find one thats most people have even a TINY BIT OF RESPECT FOR.

I have daughters lots of them and I want them all to be president and I DO NOT want any of them to be ANYTHING like Rosie OPiggy

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 10:54 AM
Rosie represents all women like Trump represents all men....except no jumps to the conclusion that Trump has been appointed by anyone to represent all white males.

Ransom
08-16-2015, 11:40 AM

Those who hero her circle their wagons.

Ransom
08-16-2015, 11:43 AM

They'd be overlooked yet you deflect to when a Limbaugh isn't overlooked. Give yourselves away when you all attempt to defend the indefensible.

exotix
08-16-2015, 11:44 AM
Let's face it ... Trump has now found a new venue when it comes to the GOP womb-sniffers.

Ransom
08-16-2015, 11:44 AM

I'm sorry? The men's right activist scene? What is that?

exotix
08-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Rosie really is an ugly person. These alleged feminists are so conflicted. Just recently some woman runs some kind of marathon during her period so that blood flows down her legs...she wore red pants so just how proud she was is debatable. And rosie wants to use her precious blood,, which she no longer has, to smear it on the faces of her opposition to label them assoles. well. which is it. is it precious? or is it to be used for insult and humiliation.

women. we are our own worst enemies.Who do you think it was that instigated the womb-sniffing ?

Bob
08-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Actually Rosie struck first back in '08. She attacked Trump first without provocation, he said nothing....she did it again and he hit back hard. You know the rest.

She is a vile, filthy, crude angry woman. I couldn't make a comments like she does in private let alone nationally.

If a republican woman talked as Rosie talks, the left would bounce up and down on her but hard.

Bob
08-16-2015, 12:28 PM
I may be the only person in the nation that didn't know how/when/why the Rosie/Trump feud started.....so I googled it! If anyone cares, here it is:

'When Trump decided not to fire Miss USA Tara Conner (http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/12/19/trump-decides-not-to-fire-miss-usa-tara-conner.html) after revelations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual activities, the co-owner of the Miss USA pageant raised some eyebrows. "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is a good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance," Trump said on December 19. Conner was allowed to keep her crown but had to go to rehab." The next day O'Donnell, who was a co-host of "The View" at the time, criticized his decision, saying that she doesn't "enjoy" Trump and said he went bankrupt -- a claim Trump continues to deny, most recently at Thursday's GOP debate. She added that Trump is "not a self-made man" but a "snake-oil salesman on Little House On The Prairie," and she proceeded to slam his multiple marriages: "[He] left the first wife -- had an affair. [He] had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

Following those comments, Trump fired back at the comedian and told People Magazine (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20005103,00.html) that O'Donnell is "a real loser" and "a woman out of control." "You can't make false statements. Rosie will rue the words she said," referencing her claims that he went bankrupt. "I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements -- and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."
<snip>
After O'Donnell announced (http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/rosie-odonnell-engaged-michelle-rounds-report-says-told-studio-audience/)her engagement to then-girlfriend Michelle Rounds in December, Trump took to Twitter to share his thoughts, tweeting, "I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser.".

and it continues much longer:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/politics/donald-trump-rosie-odonnell-feud/index.html

Rosie has a big mouth. Do you know how many times Trump filed for personal bankruptcy?

ZERO

Yes, companies he took over filed to reorganize but Donald has yet to file for personal bankruptcy.

She picked the fight with Donald, clearly and on national TV.

IMPress Polly
08-16-2015, 01:10 PM
midcan5 wrote:
Funny how when women speak out they are castigated for words that would be overlooked if it were a male.

The XI wrote:
That's true. There will undoubtedly be a double standard in regards to the brashness, directness, and vulgarness between Trump and O'Donnell. Trump will be applauded and O'Donnell demonized, and that's wrong. They're more or less the same in those regards.

This is precisely the point. Half the PF membership is currently using the term "pig" to describe Rosie either because she is a woman or because she's been overweight. Either way it's kind of offensive, but it's probably the former (because she's a woman). How can you tell? Well ask yourself this: When was the last time you heard a woman get away with calling a man a pig? Some militant feminists used to refer to "male chauvinist pigs" in describing the opponents of women's rights, but a one-sided application of political correctness over the years has ensured that that is now taboo even in the far corners of militant feminism because it's hurtful and factually incorrect to refer to men as animals even if you're only describing a specific subset thereof that way based on their ideas...yet it is fine and okay for men to apply the exact same term to women because, when it comes to men, who needs political correctness anyway? That's wimpy! Just as an illustration of my broader point.

Peter1469
08-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Let's face it ... Trump has now found a new venue when it comes to the GOP womb-sniffers.

You are a danger to thinkers.

Go back to sleep.

TrueBlue
08-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Hear, hear!! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/113.gif

IMPress Polly
08-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Ransom wrote:
I'm sorry? The men's right activist scene? What is that?

It's a delusional movement that runs parallel to the women's movement claiming that world is currently matriarchal (i.e. run by women) and generally holding up the 1950s as having featured the most ideal social relations between men and women. Outwardly, members of the movement are often identified by fedoras and other 1950s male fashions. They tend to deny the existence of unequal pay, favor a very limited definition of rape, blame women for war, etc.

On the surface, it may be difficult to understand how anyone could conclude that the world is run by women in a context wherein, according to UN statistics, overall globally, women do 66% of the world's work and for it receive just 10% of its income and 1% of its property. Patriarchy becomes a pretty obvious reality when you dig into the statistics on just about anything, in fact. But having had the opportunity to talk at some length with a former MRA (shorthand for men's rights activist) before, I got a better feel for where many of these people are probably coming from. The guy I talked to recounted a long history of physical abuse by his mother. Compared to what I've endured, it was light in degree, but there was hitting involved fairly often and it was always done by the mother and directed toward both him and what he described as his mild-mannered father. These things happen too. So anyway, he described his conversion to the MRA scene as having been informed most essentially by that personal experience, not statistics. As someone who endured routine abuse as a child myself, there's a part of me that can understand that response and even sympathize.

So anyway, this guy recounted joining up both with the MRAs and the loosely related PUA (shorthand for "pick-up artist") scene and the tactics employed to manipulate shallow women into providing free sex, feeling deep down that that's what women were good for. He told me that he eventually quit because he found it unfulfilling and simply got tired of manipulating shallow women, instead wanting something more real in terms of relationships. It wasn't long thereafter before he wound up a feminist evidently, after doing some research and unearthing a bunch of statistics he'd not seen before.

Common
08-16-2015, 01:47 PM

I make no apology for thinking rosie odonnel is a pile of garbage and a true skank. I make no apology for believing Trump is a sexist pos either. I dont echo ANYONE polly, I think for myself and I make my own decsions. If they dont agree with yours we are both going to have to find a way to live with that.

I never said I was a democrat and I am not a democrat and I am not a republican. Ive said this time and time again I am a registered independent who reserves the right to vote for whoever I think is the best person for the job. Therefore I am a pariah to the left and the right and I can live with that just fine.

I am for womans rights as long as they dont go into the feminazi insane whacky category, like publically stating im going to write your all assholes in my Menstrual Blood. Calling Rosie Odonnel a pig which I believe she is doesnt make me a woman hater or against womans rights, its merely my opinion of HER

Don
08-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Sometimes I fear that the country has gone so far in the toilet that maybe we should just flush it. Go ahead and elect The Donald. He could upset the applecart by actually getting Rosie O'Donnell to run with him as VP. They could turn the White House into a TV reality show. http://www.tubechop.com/watch/6561279

decedent
08-16-2015, 04:24 PM
And she's fat.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2015, 05:17 PM
This gross pile of garbage is everything Trump says she is and alot worse.

Rosie O’Donnell: I want to use period blood to write ‘you’re all a-------’ (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)

Rosie O’Donnell wants to strike back against the “war on women” using her own bodily fluids, she said.

“I’d like to take my period blood that I no longer have and write, ‘You’re all a-------,” she said in a radio appearance (https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/hillarious-rosie-odonnell-calls-into-justjenny) Wednesday. “I’d like to smear it all over some people’s faces, OK?”
O’Donnell grouped Donald Trump’s comments about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-wrong-megyn-kelly-article-1.2319705) with the reaction to a marathoner’s decision to run without a tampon during a call-in to Sirius XM’s “Just Jenny” show.
The former “View” host scolded host Jenny Hutt and another guest for talking about musician Kiran Gandhi’s London Marathon run without being “empowering” to women.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rosie-o-donnell-period-war-women-article-1.2327460

Rosie's a class act.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2015, 05:20 PM

You are a danger to thinkers.

Go back to sleep.

Exo's even classier and just as intelligent as Rosie

Common
08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
This is precisely the point. Half the PF membership is currently using the term "pig" to describe Rosie either because she is a woman or because she's been overweight. Either way it's kind of offensive, but it's probably the former (because she's a woman). How can you tell? Well ask yourself this: When was the last time you heard a woman get away with calling a man a pig? Some militant feminists used to refer to "male chauvinist pigs" in describing the opponents of women's rights, but a one-sided application of political correctness over the years has ensured that that is now taboo even in the far corners of militant feminism because it's hurtful and factually incorrect to refer to men as animals even if you're only describing a specific subset thereof that way based on their ideas...yet it is fine and okay for men to apply the exact same term to women because, when it comes to men, who needs political correctness anyway? That's wimpy! Just as an illustration of my broader point.

WRONG!!!! You dont get to speak for me polly or make the reasons I say anything. Rosie is not being called a pig by me because shes a woman nor has it anything to do with her weight. It has EVERYTHING to do with her acting and talking like a pig. The woman if vile and digusting.

I said her defense of women is fine her defense of abortion is fine, her demeanor isnt.

You cant get your cake and demean men that say things you dont like then get offended by a woman who gets it for the same reason.

McCool
08-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Funny how when women speak out they are castigated for words that would be overlooked if it were a male. Anyone hear the gross and stupid talk of Limbaugh among other media talking heads? Remember contraceptives and the aspirin prophylactic or the moron on immigrants with large calves. Rosie can speak up, this is still America, the extreme right wing hasn't yet taken over the airways or the state houses. They are trying with the likes of Hobby Lobby to control women access to healthcare and freedom. And meanwhile the puppets focus on Rosie, kinda hypocritical. I'm having a hard time believing the "extreme right wing" can take over anything right now.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm having a hard time believing the "extreme right wing" can take over anything right now.

I have faith in the nation that the extremes of neither wing will never take over. We disagree but we usually end up meeting (uneasily) near the middle.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 06:38 PM
I'm having a hard time believing the "extreme right wing" can take over anything right now.

I'm having a hard time believing "the extreme right wing" exists at all in the US.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Yeah, Chris Christie isn't called a fat pig. No one notices his weight and mocks him for it. No, it's because Rosie is a woman.

Oh yeah, Rush wasn't attacked for his weight either. Only women get attacked for their body shape.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 06:41 PM
I'm having a hard time believing such "the extreme right wing" exists at all in the US.

I have no problem believing that extreme right & left wing groups exist. There are always fanatics....they may be in the minority but they do exist.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 06:43 PM
It's a delusional movement that runs parallel to the women's movement claiming that world is currently matriarchal (i.e. run by women) and generally holding up the 1950s as having featured the most ideal social relations between men and women. Outwardly, members of the movement are often identified by fedoras and other 1950s male fashions. They tend to deny the existence of unequal pay, favor a very limited definition of rape, blame women for war, etc.

On the surface, it may be difficult to understand how anyone could conclude that the world is run by women in a context wherein, according to UN statistics, overall globally, women do 66% of the world's work and for it receive just 10% of its income and 1% of its property. Patriarchy becomes a pretty obvious reality when you dig into the statistics on just about anything, in fact. But having had the opportunity to talk at some length with a former MRA (shorthand for men's rights activist) before, I got a better feel for where many of these people are probably coming from. The guy I talked to recounted a long history of physical abuse by his mother. Compared to what I've endured, it was light in degree, but there was hitting involved fairly often and it was always done by the mother and directed toward both him and what he described as his mild-mannered father. These things happen too. So anyway, he described his conversion to the MRA scene as having been informed most essentially by that personal experience, not statistics. As someone who endured routine abuse as a child myself, there's a part of me that can understand that response and even sympathize.

So anyway, this guy recounted joining up both with the MRAs and the loosely related PUA (shorthand for "pick-up artist") scene and the tactics employed to manipulate shallow women into providing free sex, feeling deep down that that's what women were good for. He told me that he eventually quit because he found it unfulfilling and simply got tired of manipulating shallow women, instead wanting something more real in terms of relationships. It wasn't long thereafter before he wound up a feminist evidently, after doing some research and unearthing a bunch of statistics he'd not seen before.

That men keep asking you what the "men's right activist scene" is should tell you something. :wink:

Mister D
08-16-2015, 06:44 PM
I have no problem believing that extreme right & left wing groups exist. There are always fanatics....they may be in the minority but they do exist.

They are utterly marginal if they exist at all. We use the term "extremist" far too often. Our bland complacency, BTW, is a lareg part of our problem.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Bland complacency? I don't know that we are a complacent nation. I think we recognize that compromise is necessary....no one always gets their way. We accept that. I think most of us fear the extremes.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Bland complacency? I don't know that we are a complacent nation. I think we recognize that compromise is necessary....no one always gets their way. We accept that. I think most of us fear the extremes.

Oh, very much so. That the two parties have become so strikingly similar is evidence of that. So is widespread voter apathy and the contempt showered on politicians who actually believe in something.

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Oh, very much so. That the two parties have become so strikingly similar is evidence of that. So is widespread voter apathy and the contempt showered on politicians who actually believe in something.

I agree on the similarities of both parties. I think the popularity of Trump & Sanders is the reaction to that. I hope we are seeing the destruction of the 2 major parties, as we know them. If we were that apathetic, would anyone pay attention to these people?

IMPress Polly
08-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Common wrote:
You cant get your cake and demean men that say things you dont like then get offended by a woman who gets it for the same reason.

Where have I demeaned men, oh ye hypersensitive?

Mister D
08-16-2015, 07:40 PM
I agree on the similarities of both parties. I think the popularity of Trump & Sanders is the reaction to that. I hope we are seeing the destruction of the 2 major parties, as we know them. If we were that apathetic, would anyone pay attention to these people?

I'm on record stating that, while I would never EVER vote for Sanders, his presence is a good thing. He can potentially take the debate out of the constraints of what I would call the false moderation of the status quo. I think our system marginalizes anyone who seeks to move it in any direction. Trump and Sanders have both been attacked. Granted, they both have their issues but we need to broaden the discussion.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Where have I demeaned men, oh ye hypersensitive?

He means you demeaned him by implying his criticism of that fat ass was tinged with "sexism".

PolWatch
08-16-2015, 07:44 PM
I think that anyone who defies the status quo is good. We need politicians who are more interested in what the citizens want than what the party wants. Politics is big business....wins go to those with the most $$$....not the best person. I would vote for Sanders before I would vote for Trump....

Mister D
08-16-2015, 07:50 PM
I think that anyone who defies the status quo is good. We need politicians who are more interested in what the citizens want than what the party wants. Politics is big business....wins go to those with the most $$$....not the best person. I would vote for Sanders before I would vote for Trump....

That's another thing. I've noticed a tendency to applaud politicians who go against the will of their constituents. It's not the job of a politician in Indiana, for example, to do what some people in NYC think is right but what the people of his/her district think is right. I find that very disturbing even though I know it's often because the politician in question has an eye on a national office.

del
08-16-2015, 07:51 PM
i'm outraged.

Mister D
08-16-2015, 07:52 PM
i'm outraged.

Meh. I won't believe it until you write it in period blood. Then we'll know you're serious.

del
08-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Meh. I won't believe it until you write it in period blood. Then we'll know you're serious.

no, then you'll know that i'm sanguine.

del
08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
sorry

Mister D
08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
:grin:

IMPress Polly
08-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Mister D wrote:
He means you demeaned him by implying his criticism of that fat ass was tinged with "sexism".

If that's the case, then tough shit. Common makes a regular habit of belittling feminists (usually using Rush Limbaugh's terminology), so he can get over some return fire. I have feelings too.

But if the criticism was meant the way it was worded -- suggesting that I'm assailing men collectively for being male -- I would need concrete examples pointed out because, while we all have flaws and shortcomings, myself included, I really try to make the effort to be judicious about gender politics because I know that issues of discrimination are a sensitive matter. Like recently, for example, I've started a thread asking primarily the guys here how they felt about the way that men are represented in my favorite medium (which you may recall). Likewise, on this very thread, I've pointed out that while I strongly disagree with the views of my most extreme opponents, the people in the men's rights activist scene, I do make the effort to understand their position and where they're coming from in life. Neither do I use belittling rhetoric to describe men. I don't even believe in using common terms like "dick" and "prick" for that very reason. My point is that I really do try to be sensitive and judicious, so if someone feels that I'm genuinely being unfair, they should point out at least one concrete example so that I know how I can do better in the future.

PolWatch
08-17-2015, 06:07 AM
Rosie & Trump are both crude people. It seems to be acceptable for Trump to call her a pig and walk away unscathed. The same rules of exchange don't apply to men/women?

Cigar
08-17-2015, 07:49 AM

I actually believe these people don't have Grandmothers, Mothers, Wives, Girlfriends or Sisters. :laugh:

They were just hatched from a Prehistoric Egg and hang out with Boys all day. :grin:

Mac-7
08-17-2015, 08:52 AM
I actually believe these people don't have Grandmothers, Mothers, Wives, Girlfriends or Sisters. :laugh:

They were just hatched from a Prehistoric Egg and hang out with Boys all day. :grin:

Liberals didn't mind attacking the women and girls in the Palin family.

Ransom
08-17-2015, 09:15 AM
Rosie & Trump are both crude people. It seems to be acceptable for Trump to call her a pig and walk away unscathed. The same rules of exchange don't apply to men/women?

This man utters a word and the hard left goes into instant hysterics. I glanced at the TV in front of the exercise bikes this am.....CNN on, no sound.

'Breaking news' Trump said this, Trump said that.

Let me roll out the truth for you, PolWatch. The reason what Trump says and does is news.....especially to you, you've been most preoccupied with him lately....is because you're wrong here. Trump isn't a bad nor crude person.......thus when he says something that you consider crude, you and the entire Left Wing media fly into your victim mentality hysterics such as your sentences above. Rosie says crude remarks for years....I could return through these pages and see no......zero outrage or even comment at anything Rosie ever says. Because everyone understands she actually is rude and crude....a genuinely disliked and dislikable person.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 09:20 AM
This man utters a word and the hard left goes into instant hysterics. I glanced at the TV in front of the exercise bikes this am.....CNN on, no sound.

'Breaking news' Trump said this, Trump said that.

Let me roll out the truth for you, PolWatch. The reason what Trump says and does is news.....especially to you, you've been most preoccupied with him lately....is because you're wrong here. Trump isn't a bad nor crude person.......thus when he says something that you consider crude, you and the entire Left Wing media fly into your victim mentality hysterics such as your sentences above. Rosie says crude remarks for years....I could return through these pages and see no......zero outrage or even comment at anything Rosie ever says. Because everyone understands she actually is rude and crude....a genuinely disliked and dislikable person.

Actually you're wrong, it was the Right who went into hysterics. You're projecting your anger in the wrong direction, because not support Trump more than the Left. :laugh:

You're going to have to support Trump all the way, Democrats aren't concerned with him because they're not the ones Voting for him.

birddog
08-17-2015, 11:10 AM
Trump called a pig a pig, and the MSM is "squealing" about it! :grin:

Cigar
08-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Liberals didn't mind attacking the women and girls in the Palin family.

I didn't ... I attacked what they said.

silvereyes
08-17-2015, 04:18 PM
I make no apology for thinking rosie odonnel is a pile of garbage and a true skank. I make no apology for believing Trump is a sexist pos either. I dont echo ANYONE polly, I think for myself and I make my own decsions. If they dont agree with yours we are both going to have to find a way to live with that.

I never said I was a democrat and I am not a democrat and I am not a republican. Ive said this time and time again I am a registered independent who reserves the right to vote for whoever I think is the best person for the job. Therefore I am a pariah to the left and the right and I can live with that just fine.

I am for womans rights as long as they dont go into the feminazi insane whacky category, like publically stating im going to write your all assholes in my Menstrual Blood. Calling Rosie Odonnel a pig which I believe she is doesnt make me a woman hater or against womans rights, its merely my opinion of HER
Oh, you mean kinda like when we make fun of Palin it's not about all pub women?

silvereyes
08-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Chris Christie isn't called a fat pig. No one notices his weight and mocks him for it. No, it's because Rosie is a woman.

Oh yeah, Rush wasn't attacked for his weight either. Only women get attacked for their body shape.
Let me guess: you're going to claim that liberal women aren't pounded on for their looks?

jimmyz
08-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Anything that comes from Rosie's crotch is certainly more toxic than anything she has to say. Nasty!