PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollars given by Bill Maher to Hillary (gave a mil to Obama)

texan
08-16-2015, 10:43 AM
Only this time its a Million $ of advice.

If you want confirmation that dems are worried watch his New Rules segment for this week. He is basically telling Hillary she is blowing it but its not to late. Closing with with saying the for sure way for her to win is by Bill having an affair noting that was the only time she was very popular. LOL it was classic, but his sarcasm sank into what dems are really thinking everywhere right now.

Peter1469
08-16-2015, 10:44 AM
He might be funding her purchases at a prison commissary.

texan
08-16-2015, 10:49 AM
Seriously watch New Rules it is spot on, not to mention the ex Bush admin guy on the Middle east is right up your hallway.

Lineman
08-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Projecting must be a requirement for membership in the GOPstapo.

I could care less about Hillary. I know a lot of democrats and theyall pretty much agree its way to early to give a damn about the election. Besides, most serious democrats know the CONs will pull off another string of pyrrhic victories between now and election day

Only this time its a Million $ of advice.

If you want confirmation that dems are worried watch his New Rules segment for this week. He is basically telling Hillary she is blowing it but its not to late. Closing with with saying the for sure way for her to win is by Bill having an affair noting that was the only time she was very popular. LOL it was classic, but his sarcasm sank into what dems are really thinking everywhere right now.

AeonPax
08-16-2015, 11:20 AM
`
`

This is all kind of ironic in a way. Here's a quote from Anne Coulter made at Fox, this last Wednesday.....
`

"Coulter: I wish Fox News would go a little easier on Hillary Clinton. She’s the one we want to run against. Could you guys just back off? Because I feel like I’m living through this, I feel like this is déjà vu again. We used to say, ‘Oh, the next president isn’t going to be a guy named Barack Hussein Obama.’ Our next president could be Sen. Bernie Sanders, if you people keep this up." - source (http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/08/coulter-repeats-what-is-becoming-obvious-to-the-gop-they-dont-want-to-run-against-bernie/)

Calypso Jones
08-16-2015, 02:27 PM
and half the country has gone stupid enough to vote for sanders. besides. I hear he's got the insane, incarcerated and dead already signed up for absentee ballots.

exotix
08-16-2015, 03:00 PM
This is some bizzare-ass shit ... excuse me but when did the SCOTUS amend Citizens United to the Kochs and Adelson only ?

texan
08-16-2015, 03:06 PM
"If the election happened today half the country would be surprised"
Kevin Nealon

Bernie can't win a big one he is old and KKK looking.

Common
08-16-2015, 03:14 PM
He has every right to do with his money as the Koch Bros or Simon Adelstein who gave 3 million to Rick Scott to buy his re election or anyone else

Dr. Who
08-16-2015, 03:14 PM
"If the election happened today half the country would be surprised"
Kevin Nealon

Bernie can't win a big one he is old and KKK looking.
Really - Bernie is Jewish. Not a happy compatriot of the KKK.

texan
08-16-2015, 03:16 PM
As a Ross Perot voter I am enjoying this anti establishment season from both sides......Go Bernie and Go trump. Carson, Carly and CRUZ!

I am one that cuts against the grain....

texan
08-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Meet the Press had a poll up this morning:

Trump 25
Carson 12
Cruz 10
Carly 8

Walker down to 6