PDA

View Full Version : Honestly Democrats, what has she really ever done????

texan
08-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Hillary carpetbags into a freebie spot in the Senate in NYC. NEVER did they EVER have anything to do with this district. Gets an auto invite into the layup election to the Senate.

Runs as the anointed one in 08 and a freshman Senator kicks her arse pretty badly. Forget your numbers count, Obama wiped the floor in that race she fell like a rock to a no name. I knew in December of 07 he would be the nominee just like most everyone else.

She becomes Secretary of State in a backroom deal to promise Bill would support Obama. She WAS absolutely not qualified for this position based on being first lady for 8 years and never winning a real election.

She is running a campaign now that changes with the wind on what she is saying worse than any candidate so far. I mean they even poll tested on where to go on vacation!

You defend her and want to try and taunt people about Trump? What a joke.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:13 PM
First Lady, US Senator and US Secretary of State ... Wife, Mother and Grandmother.

... and your claim for fame is what? :laugh:

Private Pickle
08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Well we know she doesn't do blowjobs.

del
08-17-2015, 12:15 PM
she's been in public life for forty years, and i can't think of anything she's done other than piss off right wing loontunes.

which is fine, but not a justification for voting for her.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Well we know she doesn't do blowjobs.

... what like all "Ladies" should :laugh:

birddog
08-17-2015, 12:24 PM
I ask the same question, but never an answer from the libs. "What has Hillary accomplished in he public jobs that is positive and noteworthy for our country?"

No viable answer, so I assume they vote for her because she supposedly has a vagina, or because she is a liberal, or because the voter is too stupid to know better.

The Xl
08-17-2015, 12:26 PM
She's the wife of an ex president and has somehow gotten herself popular with females and the liberal establishment.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:29 PM
I say if you don't like her, Vote for the individual you like and don't worry about the individual you don't.

After all ... you only get one Vote, unless you live in the Chicago area :laugh:

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:30 PM
She's the wife of an ex president and has somehow gotten herself popular with females and the liberal establishment.

I think she's done about as much as most of the Candidate before her.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMmn9u2UAAERV8B.jpg

Private Pickle
08-17-2015, 12:44 PM
... what like all "Ladies" should :laugh:

Yes.

Cigar
08-17-2015, 12:46 PM
Yes.

I'd say something with that opening, but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling

texan
08-17-2015, 02:54 PM
First Lady, US Senator and US Secretary of State ... Wife, Mother and Grandmother.

... and your claim for fame is what? :laugh:

So nothing? Thanks for playing, next!

texan
08-17-2015, 02:56 PM
she's been in public life for forty years, and i can't think of anything she's done other than piss off right wing loontunes.

which is fine, but not a justification for voting for her.

I get you on this!

Makes no sense to me, I have never seen (other than Ted Kennedy) a bigger pile of bologna than her "resume." Kennedy never won jack squat either except his paved family senate job.

PolWatch
08-17-2015, 03:49 PM
This question reminds of a statement by Ginger Rogers. She said everyone talked about how great Fred Astaire could dance but they ignored she did the same dances, wearing 3" heels, backwards.

What great accomplishments do all the fellas have to offer?

Common Sense
08-17-2015, 04:13 PM
She's actually done quite a bit in government. probably as much or more so then most candidates.

Don't trust me...trust the most trusted name in news. ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/06/03/dear-hillary-clinton-help-us-help.html

Bob
08-17-2015, 04:20 PM

... and your claim for fame is what? :laugh:You forgot to mention how she got cuckolded.

You rascal you.

Green Arrow
08-17-2015, 04:53 PM
She's done a lot, actually. I mean, I'm far from a Hillary fan and I wouldn't vote for her if the devil was her opponent, she's supported far too many morally objectionable things for me to ever justify voting for her. As always and as with every candidate, however, I base my choice to not vote for her on actual issues. I don't believe in making up issues to oppose her. If you have to grasp at straws to oppose someone, you have no business opposing them.

I can dislike her and still acknowledge that she's accomplished a great deal in her life.

birddog
08-17-2015, 08:13 PM
She's done a lot, actually. I mean, I'm far from a Hillary fan and I wouldn't vote for her if the devil was her opponent, she's supported far too many morally objectionable things for me to ever justify voting for her. As always and as with every candidate, however, I base my choice to not vote for her on actual issues. I don't believe in making up issues to oppose her. If you have to grasp at straws to oppose someone, you have no business opposing them.

I can dislike her and still acknowledge that she's accomplished a great deal in her life.

So, what has Hillary specifically accomplished during her government service that is significant, positive, and helpful to our country?

Most elected and appointed governmental candidates running for president can point to important legislation they have spearheaded or signed that has been important and helpful to the country. What are Hillary's good positives?

Green Arrow
08-17-2015, 09:50 PM
So, what has Hillary specifically accomplished during her government service that is significant, positive, and helpful to our country?

Those last two qualifiers are entirely subjective, so I can't answer you there. I haven't said she's done things that were positive and helpful to the country, I've just said she's accomplished a lot. And she has. She had a very successful legal career in the 70s. She led the reform of Arkansas' school system and sat on the board of Walmart and other major corporations while Bill was governor. As First Lady she was instrumental in the creation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, Adoption and Safe Families Act, and the Foster Care Independence Act. As Senator, she served on five Senate committees and was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She led the investigations into the health issues of 9/11 first responders. As Secretary of State, she reformed the State Department with her Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review. She was instrumental in approving the troop surge in Afghanistan in 2009. Her Russian reset was largely successful until Putin took power back from Dimitry Medvedev. She saved the signing of the Turkish-Armenian Accords. She was instrumental in developing diplomatic isolation and sanctions against Iran. She convinced the President to intervene in Libya, she can be credited with the overthrow of Gaddhafi. She was the one who convinced the President to go ahead with the raid on OBL's HQ.

I could go on, but frankly this is more than enough to show she's accomplished quite a bit. Good or bad is irrelevant.

exotix
08-17-2015, 09:55 PM
She's a punching bag for the conservative clown show ... LOL

Peter1469
08-18-2015, 02:41 AM
She's a punching bag for the conservative clown show ... LOL

She is a poster child for the hard left clown show ... LOL.