PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To Vote For Mitt Romney ... But

Philly Rabbit
08-07-2012, 12:39 PM
I think it's going to be very close.
Romney desperately needs Florida no matter what else happens. If he doesn't get Florida, it's over.
He should forget Rice .. I'm sorry but Rice is a Bush bot .. too closely linked to that administration.
He should pick Rubio because he needs South Florida.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Wouldn't it be something if Romney won Massachusetts?

Cigar
08-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I think it's going to be very close.
Romney desperately needs Florida no matter what else happens. If he doesn't get Florida, it's over.
He should forget Rice .. I'm sorry but Rice is a Bush bot .. too closely linked to that administration.
He should pick Rubio because he needs South Florida.

Don't forget to do this ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/HoldNose.jpg

Cigar
08-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Wouldn't it be something if Romney won Massachusetts?

There would be an Investigation ... but I'm sure the Voter Suppression thing is going to backfire.

Philly Rabbit
08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Don't forget to do this ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/HoldNose.jpg

You've got that right.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM
You've got that right.

I have several Conservative friends who told me that they hope Mitt picks a VP who can think for him.

Shoot the Goose
08-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Do not worry. It will not be Rice. My not be Rubio, either.

Romney will carry Florida and Ohio. And Missouri. And Colorado. And VA, and NC. And NV.

He'll get WI too. ;)

Mainecoons
I seriously doubt it. If you are as immature and obnoxious with them as you are on this board, they probably don't think much of you either.

Jack Fate
There would be an Investigation ... but I'm sure the Voter Suppression thing is going to backfire.

Why, of course it will. Romney also wants to dirty the air and water and force you to eat meat with E. coli. Yup, yup.

Shoot the Goose
I have several Conservative friends who told me that they hope Mitt picks a VP who can think for him.

Every liberal has Harry Reid magic friends.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 01:06 PM

I have several lefty friends who voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for Romney or not even vote.

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 01:07 PM

For sure. You are referring to the DNC's attempts to disenfranchise military voters, yes? That's the only suppression of legal voters going on out there.

MMC
08-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Yep yep.....which is why Obama has taken Ohio to court over the issue of extending the Military extra time to get their votes in. Expect the Demos and Obama to do it with each and every battleground state.

I disagree with Obama will lose Nevada. May even take Colorado. But once he loses Florida and Ohio. He will be toast. Plus all those poll stations will be running late.

WalterSobchak
08-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Do not worry. It will not be Rice. My not be Rubio, either.

Romney will carry Florida and Ohio. And Missouri. And Colorado. And VA, and NC. And NV.

He'll get WI too. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE

Heeeeeeyyyaaaaaaa!!!!

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 02:49 PM
I seriously doubt it. If you are as immature and obnoxious with them as you are on this board, they probably don't think much of you either.Who are you referring to?

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:02 PM
How about this one?

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 04:03 PM
"Who are you referring to?"

Cigar of course. :grin: Fat chance he has any conservative friends.

You too Blat. Conservatives stay away from brain dead leftists like you two.

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
"Who are you referring to?"
Too hard for ya, Goons?

See where it says "How about this one"?. And then below that there's a picture of a lady with letters going thru her ears? See, those two items are connective elements; the line of copy refers to the picture below it... Have you been skipping your "special classes"?

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 04:29 PM
How about this one?

Looks like Sarah Palin is living in your head rent free.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Too hard for ya, Goons?

See where it says "How about this one"?. And then below that there's a picture of a lady with letters going thru her ears? See, those two items are connective elements; the line of copy refers to the picture below it... Have you been skipping your "special classes"?

Palin holds no political office and is not running or anything. Are you having a difficult time focusing on the Presidential election?

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I have several lefty friends who voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for Romney or not even vote.

Here too, they despise him as much as I do.

hanger4
08-07-2012, 06:01 PM

Yeah, and I've got some liberal friends who told me they're voting for Romney cause Obama's lied so much.

Are you really that stupid ?? Nobody believes you have Conservative friends, the way you speak here leads me to believe you have NO friends.

hanger4
08-07-2012, 06:10 PM
For sure. You are referring to the DNC's attempts to disenfranchise military voters, yes? That's the only suppression of legal voters going on out there.

Yep yep.....which is why Obama has taken Ohio to court over the issue of extending the Military extra time to get their votes in. Expect the Demos and Obama to do it with each and every battleground state.

Guys, a little heads up, that's not what's happening. The military can vote up until Monday before election day. The DNC is suing to extend that to all early voters.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Guys, a little heads up, that's not what's happening. The military can vote up until Monday before election day. The DNC is suing to extend that to all early voters.

Sorry, I don't understand. Extending what to all early voters???

hanger4
08-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Sorry, I don't understand. Extending what to all early voters???

More time.

The military residents of Ohio can early vote till Monday 6pm before the Tuesday election day. The law suit wants all voters in Ohio to have the same amount of time, right now nonmilitary early voting ends the Friday 6pm before the Tuesday election day.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
More time.

The military residents of Ohio can early vote till Monday 6pm before the Tuesday election day. The law suit wants all voters in Ohio to have the same amount of time, right now nonmilitary early voting ends the Friday 6pm before the Tuesday election day.

Are you saying that Ubama is extending voting rights to all?

hanger4
08-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Are you saying that Ubama is extending voting rights to all?

Not voting rights, but early voting deadlines.

The DNC is suing the state of Ohio to extend early voting time for nonmilitary voters to the same time now allowed to military voters, which is the Monday before the Tuesday election day. Nonmilitary voting deadline is the Friday before Tuesday election day now.

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 07:31 PM
The DNC obviously believes they can do more voter fraud if they extend the early voting. No other reason for doing this.

hanger4
08-07-2012, 07:44 PM
The DNC obviously believes they can do more voter fraud if they extend the early voting. No other reason for doing this.

That and try and score some political points in a swing state.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 07:44 PM

Yeah, that's what I don't get. This administration doesn't do anything unless it benefits them.

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Too hard for ya, Goons?

See where it says "How about this one"?. And then below that there's a picture of a lady with letters going thru her ears? See, those two items are connective elements; the line of copy refers to the picture below it... Have you been skipping your "special classes"?That was ME who asked "who are you referring to", not Mainecoons. Geez, and don't call me a goon. Thanks!

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Blat is as deranged as Pelosi and a whole lot dumber. Don't sweat it. :grin: