PDA

View Full Version : The Problem With Republicans...

URF8
08-07-2012, 02:35 PM
...is that they collaborate with Democrats. Collaboration is unacceptable.

Cigar
08-07-2012, 02:38 PM
I suppose it's determined at Birth ... but Conservatives are afraid of Sex ...

... you know real Enjoyable Sex :)

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
No doubt you have a credible reference to support this statement as well.

I'm beginning to think you get your material from Blat.

:rofl:

Cigar
08-07-2012, 02:51 PM

Naaa just the time you boys spend on Political Internet Forums tells me ... Girls are not a priority. :)

That's ok ... you have two hands. :rofl:

Later ...

URF8
08-07-2012, 03:09 PM
The way to prevent the left from completing the transformation of America is to paralyze the political system so that it remains frozen. Toward this end it is not necessary to have absolute control of the political system. It merely requires using the system of checks and balances established by the Constitution.

Within this context it is necessary to maintain party discipline. In turn that requires purging any conservative who collaborates with the left. This approach presents the left with the no win scenario. And there's nothing the left can do about it.

MMC
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
I believe that there is no difference between Neo-Cons and Neo-libs. Save one. Who's going to be in charge.

URF8
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I believe that there is no difference between Neo-Cons and Neo-libs. Save one. Who's going to be in charge.

America has gone through two prior iterations. We are in the closing phase of the third era.

If there is to be an America it will imo be necessary for both sides to relinquish the power to impose its will on the other. The only way to do that would be to devolve most federal powers to the states. This approach would preserve national defense, customs, and currency at the federal level, but all other matters would be determined locally. If that isn't acceptable to the left then America can go the way of the Soviet Union.

Peter1469
08-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Noecons are national security strong libs who left the dems over their performance with Vietnam. I saw push them back to the dems.

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:06 PM

:rofl:I'm beginning to think that you get your material from Lady D's Designs on Fourth.

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 04:08 PM
America has gone through two prior iterations. We are in the closing phase of the third era.

If there is to be an America it will imo be necessary for both sides to relinquish the power to impose its will on the other. The only way to do that would be to devolve most federal powers to the states. This approach would preserve national defense, customs, and currency at the federal level, but all other matters would be determined locally. If that isn't acceptable to the left then America can go the way of the Soviet Union.

That was the idea to begin with. And it is going the way of some sort of leftist fascist dictatorship or another. Too many Blats and Cigars out there.

Mainecoons
08-07-2012, 04:09 PM
This board would be thrilled if you'd just begin to think, period, Blat.

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:09 PM
The way to prevent the left from completing the transformation of America is to paralyze the political system so that it remains frozen. Toward this end it is not necessary to have absolute control of the political system. It merely requires using the system of checks and balances established by the Constitution.

Within this context it is necessary to maintain party discipline. In turn that requires purging any conservative who collaborates with the left. This approach presents the left with the no win scenario. And there's nothing the left can do about it.
Hey, how about this? How's about having all the GOP'ers signing some kind of ... pledge. Hmmm, that sounds familiar...

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:16 PM
That was the idea to begin with. And it is going the way of some sort of leftist fascist dictatorship or another. Too many Blats and Cigars out there.Yep. As soon as i heard that this was how our country was supposed to be run, i told myself, "Blad," i said, "why don't we just create some kind of leftist fascist dictatorship? If it doesn't work out so well, at least we'll have royally pissed Goons off."

So far it's working out pretty good.

:applause:

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Yep. As soon as i heard that this was how our country was supposed to be run, i told myself, "Blad," i said, "why don't we just create some kind of leftist fascist dictatorship? If it doesn't work out so well, at least we'll have royally pissed Goons off."

So far it's working out pretty good.

:applause:

So how is the country supposed to be run?

bladimz
08-07-2012, 04:29 PM
So how is the country supposed to be run?
Well, URF8 said,

If there is to be an America it will imo be necessary for both sides to relinquish the power to impose its will on the other. The only way to do that would be to devolve most federal powers to the states. This approach would preserve national defense, customs, and currency at the federal level, but all other matters would be determined locally.
Isn't that right? Was he wrong, or didn't i just not understand him. Did i make a failed assumption?

URF8
08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey, how about this? How's about having all the GOP'ers signing some kind of ... pledge. Hmmm, that sounds familiar...

I don't know. Why don't you ask a Republican?

URF8
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Well, URF8 said,

Isn't that right? Was he wrong, or didn't i just not understand him. Did i make a failed assumption?

That was how the country was run pre-Civil War. Each era produces challenges that must be faced. Once the threat was from Big Business. Now the threat is from the fusion of Big Govt. and Big Business.

URF8
08-07-2012, 04:46 PM
That was the idea to begin with. And it is going the way of some sort of leftist fascist dictatorship or another. Too many Blats and Cigars out there.

I agree. What the left must realize is that ideas are more important than America. Individual liberty trumps everything else. If they love America as much as they say they do they should realize that the forces of history and processes of economics will sweep their vision away unless they adapt to a changed world.

bladimz
08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
That was how the country was run pre-Civil War. Each era produces challenges that must be faced. Once the threat was from Big Business. Now the threat is from the fusion of Big Govt. and Big Business.
Oh... ok. So URF8 is wrong... So, what are you saying; what do you think is the best way to deal with the collusion of Big Business and Government?

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, URF8 said,

I asked you. Try again. How is the country supposed to be run?

URF8
08-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh... ok. So URF8 is wrong... So, what are you saying; what do you think is the best way to deal with the collusion of Big Business and Government?

Why would you be concerned with the opinion of someone you believe is mistaken?

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 06:19 PM
The way to prevent the left from completing the transformation of America is to paralyze the political system so that it remains frozen. Toward this end it is not necessary to have absolute control of the political system. It merely requires using the system of checks and balances established by the Constitution. Absolutely. The dems have been whining about the R's not working with them, when in fact, the R's are trying to slow them down from implementing Obama's statist/Marxist agenda. Doubt it? What was ACA all about - socialized medicine.

Within this context it is necessary to maintain party discipline. In turn that requires purging any conservative who collaborates with the left. This approach presents the left with the no win scenario. And there's nothing the left can do about it.Yep, and the voters tossed that ass Dick Luger right on out in the primaries. He had it coming. Traitor!!!

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 06:22 PM
If there is to be an America it will imo be necessary for both sides to relinquish the power to impose its will on the other. The only way to do that would be to devolve most federal powers to the states. This approach would preserve national defense, customs, and currency at the federal level, but all other matters would be determined locally. If that isn't acceptable to the left then America can go the way of the Soviet Union.It's very much the way to go. It's what the Constitution intended and the fed usurping that is WHY things are so effed up.

Trinnity
08-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Well, URF8 said,

Isn't that right? Was he wrong, or didn't i just not understand him. Did i make a failed assumption?Read the Constitution. He's right.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I suppose it's determined at Birth ... but Conservatives are afraid of Sex ...

... you know real Enjoyable Sex :)

You expect me to believe you've ever been to bed with a con??? LMFAO!!! Unfortunately a con would never go to bed with you...not good enough.

bladimz
08-09-2012, 01:14 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by bladimz
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=109356#post109356)Well, URF8 said,

Read the Constitution. He's right.And i agreed. That's why i used his post as an example of how this country was designed to be run. But for some reason, Jack Fate didn't want to accept my answer. He wants me to give him some other answer. What should i do?

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Go to bed and stop wasting yours and our time?

bladimz
08-10-2012, 09:20 AM
My time is mine to waste. For you to let me waste your time is your problem, Wonk.

Mainecoons
08-10-2012, 09:23 AM
You just now getting out of bed, fool?

bladimz
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
You just now getting out of bed, fool?
... is that your fantasy?...