PDA

View Full Version : New PAC ad....."Romney Killed My Wife"

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Their stench tells us they are running scared. http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/07/new-obama-pac-ad-mitt-romney-killed-my-wife/

URF8
08-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I guess the guy never read the notice about COBRA. If that's the case he killed his own wife through his own negligence.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I guess the guy never read the notice about COBRA. If that's the case he killed his own wife through his own negligence.

That's right. Just another lying attack ad. Not only that but a lot of cancer hospitals treat for free. Case being he waited until she had pneumonia and then she was already in stage 4 cancer.

roadmaster
08-07-2012, 05:39 PM
The fact is a lot of people don't know they have cancer especially small cell. My brother-in-law, a welder just thought his back was bothering him. He was in his early 40's and when he went to the Dr. he already had stage 5 bone cancer all over his body. He lived almost a month after that. Was nothing the Dr.s could do at that point.

hanger4
08-07-2012, 05:40 PM
To say these people are dishonest is an understatement.

Romney stopped doing work for Bain in 1999; the steel plant in question closed down in 2001; Soptic’s wife passed away in 2006; and yet, Romney’s somehow to blame. Seven years after Romney left Bain this woman died.

BTW, guess who was running Bain at the time ?? one of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, was managing director at Bain when GST went belly-up.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:42 PM
The left depends on ignorance and lies to remain in power. Bad combination to govern with.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:44 PM
To say these people are dishonest is an understatement.

Romney stopped doing work for Bain in 1999; the steel plant in question closed down in 2001; Soptic’s wife passed away in 2006; and yet, Romney’s somehow to blame. Seven years after Romney left Bain this woman died.

BTW, guess who was running Bain at the time ?? one of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, was managing director at Bain when GST went belly-up.

Yeah, was just going to say this. Romney needs to speak up and stop being the nice guy. Can you imagine if Barry said this shit about Christie or Trump???

roadmaster
08-07-2012, 05:45 PM
That's right. Just another lying attack ad. Not only that but a lot of cancer hospitals treat for free. Case being he waited until she had pneumonia and then she was already in stage 4 cancer.
Most won't treat for free but will not turn a person down no matter if they can pay or not. Stage four can be put in remission. For how long, only God decides. I had an aunt that lived 14 years but most don't get past 2 years.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah, was just going to say this. Romney needs to speak up and stop being the nice guy. Can you imagine if Barry said this shit about Christie or Trump???

I disagree. I think Romney needs to stay positive and on message. There are enough real Americans to take care of these lying miscreants so Romney can focus on his campaign.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Most won't treat for free but will not turn a person down no matter if they can pay or not. Stage four can be put in remission. For how long, only God decides. I had an aunt that lived 14 years but most don't get past 2 years.

Under Ubamacare they would get the red or blue pill, no treatment.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I disagree. I think Romney needs to stay positive and on message. There are enough real Americans to take care of these lying miscreants so Romney can focus on his campaign.

I disagree....He needs to speak up and set the record straight, that does need to be part of his message, that Ubama is a lying SOB. Why do you think the establishment wanted him to be the candidate??? Because he is Mr. Nice Guy. Guess they got what they wanted, someone who does not fight back.

There is no shame in refuting lies.

Jack Fate
08-07-2012, 05:55 PM
I disagree....He needs to speak up and set the record straight, that does need to be part of his message, that Ubama is a lying SOB. Why do you think the establishment wanted him to be the candidate??? Because he is Mr. Nice Guy. Guess they got what they wanted, someone who does not fight back.

There is no shame in refuting lies.

Well he has told Reid to "put up or shut up". There is the danger of getting distracted, which is exactly what Obama wants.

Goldie Locks
08-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Well he has told Reid to "put up or shut up". There is the danger of getting distracted, which is exactly what Obama wants.

Problem is that if you repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually believe it if there is no counter.

roadmaster
08-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Under Ubamacare they would get the red or blue pill, no treatment.

To be honest, I believe you are correct.

roadmaster
08-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Problem is that if you repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually believe it if there is no counter.

True that's what happened with Palin.

Captain Obvious
08-07-2012, 10:53 PM
It's going to get ugly on both sides.

And bucket carriers from both sides are going to eat it up.

Conley
08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
It's going to get ugly on both sides.

And bucket carriers from both sides are going to eat it up.

It already has and they are already doing it IMO. Seeing fanboys slobber over Mitt or Obama is just depressing...neither one is anything worth cheering for unless you're a major donor. Their whole platform boils down to telling people the other guy is worse.

Calypso Jones
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
shameful lies but a lot of liberals will not make the connection that it is a lie. They'll go with it to the end. hard headed. small minded, easily manipulated.

Captain Obvious
08-07-2012, 11:06 PM
It already has and they are already doing it IMO. Seeing fanboys slobber over Mitt or Obama is just depressing...neither one is anything worth cheering for unless you're a major donor. Their whole platform boils down to telling people the other guy is worse.

So Obama runs this bullshit ad and all the libtards start jerking off in unison. Then Mittmeister runs a similar bullshit ad and all the righties start dry humping their Ann Coulter dolls.

This shit happens because it's what the "people" want to hear.

Conley
08-07-2012, 11:10 PM
So Obama runs this bullshit ad and all the libtards start jerking off in unison. Then Mittmeister runs a similar bullshit ad and all the righties start dry humping their Ann Coulter dolls.

This shit happens because it's what the "people" want to hear.

Yep, we're fucked.

Trinnity
08-08-2012, 08:00 AM
He needs to speak up and set the record straight, that does need to be part of his message, that Ubama is a lying SOB. Why do you think the establishment wanted him to be the candidate??? Because he is Mr. Nice Guy. Guess they got what they wanted, someone who does not fight back.

There is no shame in refuting lies.I whole heartedly agree. I think one of the reasons McCain lost is that he didn't go after the lying phony Obama is. And I'm worried Obama might win in a squeaker if Romney does the same. There's SO much about Obama to attack. RNC, Romney campaign...get moving!!!!

Cigar
08-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Their stench tells us they are running scared. http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/07/new-obama-pac-ad-mitt-romney-killed-my-wife/

I smell the same thing you do ...

"Under Obama’s [welfare] plan, you wouldn’t have to work... They just send you your welfare check."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/07/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-says-barack-obamas-plan-abandons-tenet/

Carygrant
08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I smell the same thing you do ...

Do you have Scoop A Poop laws in the US ? Mutt needs a scoop for his poop .

Aristophanes
08-08-2012, 01:15 PM
i guess the guy never read the notice about cobra. If that's the case he killed his own wife through his own negligence.bingo

Aristophanes
08-08-2012, 01:18 PM

This shit happens because it's what the "people" want to hear.When has Mitt run an ad accusing Owebama of killing someone??

I don't see any equivalent.

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 01:19 PM

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/428878_270716516368472_957457058_n.jpg

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 02:28 PM
They really are stupid. No other word for it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/08/steelworker-in-super-pac-ad-previously-appeared-in-obama-ads/

AZO
08-08-2012, 04:45 PM

Interesting thing about COBRA, which I can only speak from my experience, while my employment ended around the last of JAN a couple of years back, my employee insurance coverage continued for the remainder of the pay period, or a little more than a week later. However, I didn't receive the COBRA paperwork until MAY. So from FEB - MAY, I didn't think I had any COBRA insurance coverage cause the Doctor's office said my coverage was no longer in effect which was expected since I wasn't paying for it, and I wasn't paying the premiums because I didn't have the information where or how much to pay until I received the eligibility and enrollment information later in MAY.

So before JUNE 1st, I send in the first month premium and the election forms. I pay JULY, AUG, SEPT and then at the end of the month I get a letter returning my OCT payment with a NOTICE of Cancellation, stating that my COBRA coverage was terminated for non-payment of MAR/APR/MAY premiums within the time period allowed. Moreover, the Insurance company was deducting from the medical providers accounts the amount that had been paid for medical treatment I had received, which mean I had now become legally liable for the all the costs of the medical treatment I had received during that time.

While I did not see the provision that I had to pay for those 3 months that I didn't have coverage when I initially read the paperwork, so who would have thunk that they would have to pay for those months and the COBRA paperwork is very subtle, which in hindsight after cancellation God doth surely know why it can then be clearly seen. While I can't say it is a fact, it sure appears to me that i you don't file a claim then they can continue to collect the money for your premium each month, and not cancel the policy for that "non-payment" since who is to know. . [I wonder if that is every audited by Insurance regulators]

That's just free money to the insurance carrier. However if one's claim amounts exceed or are expected to exceed their threshold based upon what they would be expected to pay in over the coverage period, they simply exercise that option to exercise the non-payment of that "no coverage" period and cancel one's coverage. And no they don't have to provide you with any information regarding your account status, such as your late, or you still owe x amount.

Goldie Locks
08-08-2012, 05:51 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/428878_270716516368472_957457058_n.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/studentid2.jpg

Sorry, i just love posting this...LMFAO!!!!

Aristophanes
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Interesting thing about COBRA, which I can only speak from my experience, while my employment ended around the last of JAN a couple of years back, my employee insurance coverage continued for the remainder of the pay period, or a little more than a week later. However, I didn't receive the COBRA paperwork until MAY. So from FEB - MAY, I didn't think I had any COBRA insurance coverage cause the Doctor's office said my coverage was no longer in effect which was expected since I wasn't paying for it, and I wasn't paying the premiums because I didn't have the information where or how much to pay until I received the eligibility and enrollment information later in MAY.

So before JUNE 1st, I send in the first month premium and the election forms. I pay JULY, AUG, SEPT and then at the end of the month I get a letter returning my OCT payment with a NOTICE of Cancellation, stating that my COBRA coverage was terminated for non-payment of MAR/APR/MAY premiums within the time period allowed. Moreover, the Insurance company was deducting from the medical providers accounts the amount that had been paid for medical treatment I had received, which mean I had now become legally liable for the all the costs of the medical treatment I had received during that time.

While I did not see the provision that I had to pay for those 3 months that I didn't have coverage when I initially read the paperwork, so who would have thunk that they would have to pay for those months and the COBRA paperwork is very subtle, which in hindsight after cancellation God doth surely know why it can then be clearly seen. While I can't say it is a fact, it sure appears to me that i you don't file a claim then they can continue to collect the money for your premium each month, and not cancel the policy for that "non-payment" since who is to know. . [I wonder if that is every audited by Insurance regulators]

That's just free money to the insurance carrier. However if one's claim amounts exceed or are expected to exceed their threshold based upon what they would be expected to pay in over the coverage period, they simply exercise that option to exercise the non-payment of that "no coverage" period and cancel one's coverage. And no they don't have to provide you with any information regarding your account status, such as your late, or you still owe x amount.
You have up to 60 days from the date you receive your COBRA election form (which should be sent to you within 14 days) to complete the paperwork and return it to the COBRA administrator. You have up to 45 days from the date you sign and return your election form to submit your first payment, which is applied retroactively to the date COBRA coverage began.

The date the COBRA coverage begins is always the date your group coverage ended. If your coverage officially ended on 2/1/12, then your COBRA coverage would have been effective on that date and you'd have to pay the back-premiums in order to maintain the coverage. There can be no breaks in coverage.

However if one's claim amounts exceed or are expected to exceed their threshold based upon what they would be expected to pay in over the coverage period, they simply exercise that option to exercise the non-payment of that "no coverage" period and cancel one's coverage. And no they don't have to provide you with any information regarding your account status, such as your late, or you still owe x amount. I am not sure what this means. There is a large window between cancellation and the amount of time in which you can reinstate the coverage by paying the back premiums, something like 75 days, and all claims are covered during that period. And no, they simply don't 'cancel your coverage' for non-payment, unless the time frame has exceeded that 75 day window and you didn't pay.

patrickt
08-08-2012, 06:05 PM

Most places do have such laws. You would definitely be in jeopardy if you visited.

MMC
08-08-2012, 08:36 PM

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4909513340946813&pid=1.7&w=235&h=152&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Azo.....Welcome to the Political forums of the Rant! :yo2:

AZO
08-09-2012, 11:24 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4909513340946813&pid=1.7&w=235&h=152&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Azo.....Welcome to the Political forums of the Rant! :yo2:

Appreciate the welcome....

Cigar
08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120809-romney-campaign-endorses-plan-they-want-to-repeal.jpg

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO:

AZO
08-09-2012, 12:28 PM
You have up to 60 days from the date you receive your COBRA election form (which should be sent to you within 14 days) to complete the paperwork and return it to the COBRA administrator. You have up to 45 days from the date you sign and return your election form to submit your first payment, which is applied retroactively to the date COBRA coverage began.

The date the COBRA coverage begins is always the date your group coverage ended. If your coverage officially ended on 2/1/12, then your COBRA coverage would have been effective on that date and you'd have to pay the back-premiums in order to maintain the coverage. There can be no breaks in coverage.

It was way past the 14 days that I got the COBRA paperwork from the employer. But you're exactly right about the beginning payment when coverage ended, while I am not sure what I did with the paperwork if I even keep it, they applied payments for JUN to FEB, JUL to MAR, AUG to May and then canceled me beginning at June which meant they got to keep the payments made but cancel me before medical services were provided.

I am not sure what this means. There is a large window between cancellation and the amount of time in which you can reinstate the coverage by paying the back premiums, something like 75 days, and all claims are covered during that period. And no, they simply don't 'cancel your coverage' for non-payment, unless the time frame has exceeded that 75 day window and you didn't pay.

As your response indicates, you have experience with the issue, or at least extremely familar with it whereas it was the first time I ever had. I am giving you the info accurately, while not a complete dummy, I didn't see the retroactive payment required for past months. After they said I was canceled I reviewed the document again and it was there it was clear as a bell.

I guess my point was who wudda thunk they would have to backpay 3 months- and thinking you pay for what you receive, the way the document was drafted gave me the impression payments started with the election of coverage, which I still saw after canceled, but as you rightly stated that coverage means back to the date it ended.

So yes, I was almost 60 days in the rears when I even got the election form, so I guess if not for the fact that I mailed my checks in earlier than required keep me from hitting that 75 window, but that last payment I sent in on time for an October payment but it let that 75th day catch me and bam, that's it.

It was one of those live and learn occurences to me, but for others it can be a life or death occurence. But, at the time I wasn't into "forums" cause it would have been great to have had your advise back then and I wouldn't have missed that detail. But maybe somebody else is going thru the same and it might help them. Thanks.