PDA

View Full Version : Black Woman Rips Council over Illegal Aliens

Common
08-19-2015, 06:55 AM
Theres a video scroll down, They actually appointed two illegal immigrants to city commissioners and this black lady is going off about it. She says she supports Donald Trump 100%

Chanell Temple, a black woman originally from Huntington Park, delivered a strident, politically incorrect speech against illegal immigration on Monday evening at the local city council meeting (http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/08/18/illegal-aliens-in-office-locals-slam-city-praise-donald-trump/). Temple, who now lives in the Hawthorne area of Los Angeles, was protesting the council’s recent decision to appoint two illegal aliens to city commissions. She told Breitbart News she had not intended to speak at the meeting, but was offended when someone compared illegal aliens to slaves. She added that she supports Donald Trump “a hundred percent

…undocumented illegal immigrants who have been assigned to the position of commissioner.
The Huntington Park City Council is being paid with taxpayers’ money to do a job within rules and regulations. According to your board behind you, it says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” I want to paraphrase that and say: Where there is no law, the people perish.
In the U.S. we have one rule of law. I also want to talk about the Fourteenth Amendment, which was added to the Constitution in regards to blacks being given birthright citizenship because blacks helped build this country, including the White House—twice.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/must-see-black-woman-rips-council-over-illegal-aliens/

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 06:57 AM
Theres a video scroll down, They actually appointed two illegal immigrants to city commissioners and this black lady is going off about it. She says she supports Donald Trump 100%

Chanell Temple, a black woman originally from Huntington Park, delivered a strident, politically incorrect speech against illegal immigration on Monday evening at the local city council meeting (http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/08/18/illegal-aliens-in-office-locals-slam-city-praise-donald-trump/).

Temple, who now lives in the Hawthorne area of Los Angeles, was protesting the council’s recent decision to appoint two illegal aliens to city commissions. She told Breitbart News she had not intended to speak at the meeting, but was offended when someone compared illegal aliens to slaves. She added that she supports Donald Trump “a hundred percent

…undocumented illegal immigrants who have been assigned to the position of commissioner.
The Huntington Park City Council is being paid with taxpayers’ money to do a job within rules and regulations. According to your board behind you, it says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” I want to paraphrase that and say: Where there is no law, the people perish.
In the U.S. we have one rule of law. I also want to talk about the Fourteenth Amendment, which was added to the Constitution in regards to blacks being given birthright citizenship because blacks helped build this country, including the White House—twice.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/must-see-black-woman-rips-council-over-illegal-aliens/

I don't think it will do much good.

California is a one-party liberal dictatorship.

They don't care one woman thinks.

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 07:04 AM
`
"We have a rule of law. Why can’t they obey the law?" - Chanell Temple

Rhetorical question dripping with irony.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:04 AM
But it does show that the democrats are vulnerable on this issue among black people.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:05 AM
`
"We have a rule of law. Why can’t they obey the law?" - Chanell Temple

Rhetorical question dripping with irony.

Illegals do not respect the law.

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Illegals do not respect the law.
`
Next time you make a comment about black crime, remind me about that.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:09 AM
`

I have no reason to think this woman is a criminal.

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:10 AM
But it does show that the democrats are vulnerable on this issue among black people.

Because this lady says so? :rofl:

Remind me of that phenomenon the next time Tim Wise speaks, because he would be representing all whites, right?

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:11 AM

Why not, she has the qualifications you immediately look for....

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 07:13 AM
`
I didn't say or imply she was....that's not my point.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:14 AM
Why not, she has the qualifications you immediately look for....

Not really.

But if she's walking out of a burning CVS store during a riot with an armful of prescription drugs I would certainly be suspicious.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:17 AM
Because this lady says so? :rofl:

Remind me of that phenomenon the next time Tim Wise speaks, because he would be representing all whites, right?

Im not saying trump could win a majority of black votes.

But there is growing unrest by blacks over illegal aliens.

Not by the Hands Off Don't Shoot blacks posting here.

but around the country as a whole.

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Not really.

But if she's walking out of a burning CVS store during a riot with an armful of prescription drugs I would certainly be suspicious.

Right, like that was your only requirement to denigrate before. The CVS burned in 2015, what qualifications were you look for before that happened?

Captain Obvious
08-19-2015, 07:20 AM
I wonder if these things are staged.

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:22 AM
Im not saying trump could win a majority of black votes.

But there is growing unrest by blacks over illegal aliens.

Not by the Hands Off Don't Shoot blacks posting here.

but around the country as a whole.
:rofl:

Now you have the pulse of blacks in the rest of the country....I'll have to remember that the next time I hear you use the term "obama voters".

Priceless.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Right, like that was your only requirement to denigrate before. The CVS burned in 2015, what qualifications were you look for before that happened?

When black radicals like obumer and maybe you attack white cops as racists for arresting so many black criminals I'm going to point out that there are more black criminals on the streets that need to be arrested.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:26 AM
:rofl:

Now you have the pulse of blacks in the rest of the country....I'll have to remember that the next time I hear you use the term "obama voters".

Priceless.

Were those women really whites wearing blackface?

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:51 AM
When black radicals like obumer and maybe you attack white cops as racists for arresting so many black criminals I'm going to point out that there are more black criminals on the streets that need to be arrested.
Outraged at excessive force used by police =/= bashing white cops. Why is this crap so hard to comprehend?

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:05 AM
`

Did he forget to mention a BLACK WOMAN said this ... :laugh:

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:07 AM
Outraged at excessive force used by police =/= bashing white cops. Why is this crap so hard to comprehend?

Come-on you know comprehension has nothing t do with it :laugh:

Common
08-19-2015, 08:12 AM
NO MAC what it shows is that Illegal Mexican aliens should NOT be included in an amendment with those we enslaved. Nor should black people have to compete with "ILLEGAL MEXICANS" for jobs and govt ass't''

This lady is absolutely right and all the Cigars are dead wrong. Shes looking at it pragmatically and realizes the problems and pitfalls, the cigars look at it one way. VOTES FOR DEMOCRATS

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:14 AM
Obviously people here like Mac-7 have issues with Black People ...

May I suggest a solution ... ?

Move out of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA ... because Black People aren't leaving. :laugh:

Mister D
08-19-2015, 08:27 AM
Obviously people here like @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) have issues with Black People ...

May I suggest a solution ... ?

Move out of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA ... because Black People aren't leaving. :laugh:

^^^Has issues with white people. Does not see the irony in his post. O

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 08:27 AM
Did he forget to mention a BLACK WOMAN said this ... :laugh:
`
It's not even that. I have no problem with what she said nor who she politically likes. The fact that she's a black female, shouldn't matter at all...but it does, to some people. She's a citizen voicing her opinion.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:28 AM
NO MAC what it shows is that Illegal Mexican aliens should NOT be included in an amendment with those we enslaved. Nor should black people have to compete with "ILLEGAL MEXICANS" for jobs and govt ass't''

This lady is absolutely right and all the Cigars are dead wrong. Shes looking at it pragmatically and realizes the problems and pitfalls, the cigars look at it one way. VOTES FOR DEMOCRATS

Won't be in time for the next Election :wink:

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:29 AM
`
It's not even that. I have no problem with what she said nor who she politically likes. The fact that she's a black female, shouldn't matter at all...but it does, to some people. She's a citizen voicing her opinion.

Yea but she's one of those Citizens :rollseyes: ... not like a real Citizen :grin:

Safety
08-19-2015, 08:32 AM

I agree with what she said, my issue is people like mac who bashes blacks as a whole 364 days a year, but the last day he hugs one because he likes what she says.

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 08:33 AM
Yea but she's one of those Citizens :rollseyes: ... not like a real Citizen :grin:
`
Touche!

Cigar
08-19-2015, 08:36 AM
`
Touche!

Are you kidding, I'm laughing my ass off :laugh:

Having a Black President is giving me a lifetime laughs

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Are you kidding, I'm laughing my ass off :laugh: Having a Black President is giving me a lifetime laughs
`
Well, many on the right don't believe he's a "real" American president.

Mister D
08-19-2015, 08:56 AM

Yeah, you seem like a real happy, balanced guy :laugh:

Safety
08-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Dude, "touche" is french for:
used as an acknowledgment during a discussion of a good or clever point

Do you even culture, bro?

Captain Obvious
08-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Dude, "touche" is french for:

Do you even culture, bro?

:biglaugh:

I missed that one, he's on ignore.

He's completely clueless.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 09:34 AM

The 14th amendment is not needed now and should be repealed.

But I believe we can end the birthright citizenship scam by Mexicans and Chinese just by passing the right law.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 09:39 AM

poor Cigar.

Unless the half kenyan does an edi Amin dada from neighboring Uganda and declares himself golfer in chief for life cigar's life is scheduled to end in jan 2017.

We're all going to miss one if not the other.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 10:01 AM
Yeah, you seem like a real happy, balanced guy :laugh:

Yeah, you seem like a real bitter, balanced guy :laugh:

Cigar
08-19-2015, 10:02 AM
poor Cigar.

Unless the half kenyan does an edi Amin dada from neighboring Uganda and declares himself golfer in chief for life cigar's life is scheduled to end in jan 2017.

We're all going to miss one if not the other.

:grin:

Mister D
08-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Yeah, you seem like a real bitter, balanced guy :laugh:

Which is why I post threads about racism every day..oh wait that's you! :laugh:

LSU04_08
08-19-2015, 10:11 AM
I don't think it will do much good.

California is a one-party liberal dictatorship.

They don't care one woman thinks.

Did you see the Mexican guy that spoke? He said it's not fair to people like him, and all the others that came here legally, to reward two illegals like that. CBS didn't show that part... But you're right, California doesn't care what one woman thinks. Coincidentally, that female is black and supports a presidential candidate that is running for Republicans. More proof that politics are more of a divider than race and gender.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Did you see the Mexican guy that spoke? He said it's not fair to people like him, and all the others that came here legally, to reward two illegals like that. CBS didn't show that part... But you're right, California doesn't care what one woman thinks. Coincidentally, that female is black and supports a presidential candidate that is running for Republicans. More proof that politics are more of a divider than race and gender.

Republicans will not win a majority of the black or Hispanic vote.

So California and its electoral votes are probably lost forever.

But nationwide the white vote matters most and whites do not want to destroy the American dream and standard of living by flooding the country with poor Hispanics and others.

LSU04_08
08-19-2015, 10:23 AM
`

The irony is that she's in favor of Republicans and according to the left, we've waged a war with black people and women because we hate them so much. However, the bluest state in America is basically telling her they don't care what she thinks, nor the construction worker that was here legally and offended by them giving chairs to two illegals. Point being, you must do as they command or else your name is mud to them and they no longer care about you.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 10:24 AM
One Vote :grin:

That Tent sure is growing ... :laugh:

AeonPax
08-19-2015, 10:44 AM
The irony is that she's in favor of Republicans and according to the left, we've waged a war with black people and women because we hate them so much. However, the bluest state in America is basically telling her they don't care what she thinks, nor the construction worker that was here legally and offended by them giving chairs to two illegals. Point being, you must do as they command or else your name is mud to them and they no longer care about you.

`
Yeah..right. The only time I see a white conservative going out of their way to praise a black person, is when they share the same ideology.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 10:48 AM
`
Yeah..right. The only time I see a white conservative going out of their way to praise a black person, is when they share the same ideology.

Thats the only time there is something to praise about them.

Otherwise is all sex, drugs, rap music and HANDS UP DONT SHOOT.

Captain Obvious
08-19-2015, 10:48 AM
`

Ever notice that the GOP, every election has a token black guy candidate?

Last term it was Herman "got 99 problems and they all bitches" Cain, this term it's that Carson dude.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Ever notice that the GOP, every election has a token black guy candidate?

Last term it was Herman "got 99 problems and they all $#@!es" Cain, this term it's that Carson dude.

You are almost as clueless as the foreigners some times.

But there are a small group of successful black people who are conservative Christian republicans.

Captain Obvious
08-19-2015, 10:53 AM
You are almost as clueless as the foreigners some times.

But there are a small group of successful black people who are conservative Christian republicans.

Yeah, both of them.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Yeah, both of them.

If there is only one sane and intelligent black person in America republicans want him in their party.

Two would be even better.

Captain Obvious
08-19-2015, 11:00 AM
If there is only one sane and intelligent black person in America republicans want him in their party.

Two would be even better.

http://media.giphy.com/media/ch1Z4rUWBZBnO/giphy.gif