PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood: Republicans on wrong side of ANOTHER issue

Bo-4
08-19-2015, 10:49 AM
They just can't help themselves when it comes to immigration and stupid social issues. :)

"We have so many young people having babies when they're babies themselves, and if they can get some kind of birth control or help or education, anything to stop that trend would be very good," said Renee Harrison, 57, of Waldo, Wisconsin. Harrison said she is a Republican but was not happy with the party's stance on Planned Parenthood. "I may have to not vote Republican," she said. Overall, 54 percent of those in the poll supported federal funding of Planned Parenthood, and 26 percent opposed it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-back-federal-funds-to-planned-parenthood-for-health-services-poll-shows_55d487eae4b055a6dab223a5?utm_hp_ref=politics&kvcommref=mostpopular (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-back-federal-funds-to-planned-parenthood-for-health-services-poll-shows_55d487eae4b055a6dab223a5?utm_hp_ref=politics&kvcommref=mostpopular)

Chris
08-19-2015, 11:16 AM
What's the topic here?

Bo-4
08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
What's the topic here?

Looks pretty clear to me .. need help? ;-)

Chris
08-19-2015, 12:03 PM
Looks pretty clear to me .. need help? ;-)

I think the topic does.

zelmo1234
08-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Well if being against the murder of unborn children and the selling of their body parts is Wrong. I don't want to be on the right side of this one.

What Planed Parenthood is doing is disgusting and criminal.

Bo-4
08-19-2015, 12:30 PM
I think the topic does.

Okay i see the confusion. Fixed, thanks.

Bo-4
08-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Well if being against the murder of unborn children and the selling of their body parts is Wrong. I don't want to be on the right side of this one.

What Planed Parenthood is doing is disgusting and criminal.

Americans disagree by a 2-1 margin. But you tell your clowns to keep on keeping on all the way to obscurity.

zelmo1234
08-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Americans disagree by a 2-1 margin. But you tell your clowns to keep on keeping on all the way to obscurity.

Very close to the same margin that still oppose the ACA? and about the same percentage that wanted to separate from England too. Funny how that works.

If only 1/3 of the country opposes the murdering of unborn children and the selling of their body parts, then I am happy to stand with the few. Sometimes doing what is right, is lonely.

Bye the Bye, with the ACA requiring all people to have insurance, and that insurance is required to cover the women's medical issues that planed parenthood is know for providing? Can you tell me why we are forced to give then half a billion dollars, much of which somehow finds it's way back in to the coffers of the DNC?

exotix
08-19-2015, 04:11 PM

What Planed Parenthood is doing is disgusting and criminal.Defies your conservative core principles and convictions does it ?