PDA

View Full Version : From 'Bernie Who?' to 'Bernie Why Not?'

OGIS
08-19-2015, 03:59 PM
I SEE BERNIE SANDERS and I hear Eugene McCarthy.

The "issue" for "Clean, Gene" was the Vietnam War.

The "issue" for the Sand Man centers on an economy he sees (with justification) as unfair and undemocratic.

Two things they had in common: passion and authenticity. Bernie is as authentic as his Brooklyn accent.

Something's pushing him. Age? Destiny? Restless masses looking for the leader - messiah or pied piper - to bring them to an America with liberty and justice for all?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150818_From__Bernie_Who___to__Bernie_Why_Not__.h tml

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Hillary is in a political death spiral.

The party of the free ride better wake up and find a replacement before it's too late.

whether a 75 year old communist is the answer is for libs to decide.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Hillary is in a political death spiral.

The party of the free ride better wake up and find a replacement before it's too late.

whether a 75 year old communist is the answer is for libs to decide.

It must be sad for you knowing your world is gone and is never coming back.

The reast of your days will be filled with Bitterness, Anger and Hope for the Old Days to return.

Wow, you're a slave to a past that is never to return.

How's it feel?

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 05:04 PM
How's it feel?

I feel like my timing is impeccable.

As America becomes more liberal minority and less conservative white our economy and world standing has become less also.

But it's very bad luck for Americans who come long later.

Common Sense
08-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Someone doesn't know what a communist is.

texan
08-19-2015, 05:21 PM
When you wake up tomorrow the left still won't have a bench.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 05:22 PM

As America becomes more liberal minority and less conservative white our economy and world standing has become less also.

Hopefully, before it's too late, you'll get some help for your problem.

First; you may not know that not all Conservatives are White, hope that's not a problem for you.

Second; remember who created our economy.

Third; don't worry, help is on the way. :grin:

Cigar
08-19-2015, 05:22 PM
When you wake up tomorrow the left still won't have a bench.

Thank God, those Benches are uncomfortable. :laugh:

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Hopefully, before it's too late, you'll get some help for your problem.

First; you may not know that not all Conservatives are White, hope that's not a problem for you.

If all blacks had the same conservative values as whites together we could build a great country.

But take out conservative whites and replace them with the people running Detroit and Baltimore and you get the cluster fuck that makes America a world laughing stock.

Someday a majority-minority America will be the place rich Chinese go to observe aborigines in their native habitat.

Cigar
08-19-2015, 05:39 PM
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/04/30/hires_custom-9407414d6e47cacf19d48fe0f70e9c5a14fc8376-s300-c85.jpg

Common Sense
08-19-2015, 05:44 PM
If all blacks had the same conservative values as whites together we could build a great country.

But take out conservative whites and replace them with the people running Detroit and Baltimore and you get the cluster fuck that makes America a world laughing stock.

Someday a majority-minority America will be the place rich Chinese go to observe aborigines in their native habitat.

What you fail to realize, and no offense intended, the people of the world laugh at people like Trump and his supporters. That's the laughing stock.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 05:49 PM
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/04/30/hires_custom-9407414d6e47cacf19d48fe0f70e9c5a14fc8376-s300-c85.jpg

Cigar with his limited vocabulary is speechless again.

Peter1469
08-19-2015, 05:49 PM
What you fail to realize, and no offense intended, the people of the world laugh at people like Trump and his supporters. That's the laughing stock.Trump is not a conservative.

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 05:51 PM
What you fail to realize, and no offense intended, the people of the world laugh at people like Trump and his supporters. That's the laughing stock.

After Clinton, bush and Obama the world expects American presidents to be fools.

but the world is pretty incompetent in its own right and is not qualified to prejudge Trump.

Safety
08-19-2015, 06:44 PM

Wait, so all whites have the same conservative values? Really? Then why does a term "white guilt lib" even get uttered from your mouth?

Cigar
08-19-2015, 06:46 PM
Cigar with his limited vocabulary is speechless again.

Yea ... it's best to let you just keep typing ... :laugh:

Cigar
08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Wait, so all whites have the same conservative values? Really? Then why does a term "white guilt lib" even get uttered from your mouth?

Oops :laugh:

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 06:52 PM

They used to.

but now there are a lot of godless guilt ridden white liberals who have lost their way.

they contribute to the national decline also.

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:04 PM
They used to.

but now there are a lot of godless guilt ridden white liberals who have list their way.

they contribute to the national decline also.

Right, so when did the decline start, before the civil war when the "guilt ridden white liberals" wanted to abolish slavery?

Swing and a miss, strike one.

Mister D
08-19-2015, 07:09 PM
Oops :laugh:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/eb/eb2bdead340ea3e1e866476e5d41735cf414f6d5326057e9bf 023c4fd4269aac.jpg

Mac-7
08-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Right, so when did the decline start, before the civil war when the "guilt ridden white liberals" wanted to abolish slavery?

I don't think so.

Those whites were Christians and not sexual libertines.

Safety
08-19-2015, 07:33 PM
I don't think so.

Those whites were Christians and not sexual libertines.

Swing and a miss, strike two.

Dr. Who
08-19-2015, 10:57 PM

It isn't liberalism destroying America, it is the collusion of government and global corporations. The latter are increasingly dominating government decisions world wide, including geopolitical issues.

Hal Jordan
08-19-2015, 11:17 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c1/c1461fe87468e79d0b91d6bf23234a4adbd511001a3eca5ffd cdcd65c671e2e1.jpg

decedent
08-19-2015, 11:27 PM

How do we whiten up America?

The commie libs seem to have a thing against genocide for some reason. Maybe we can just export them... to Mexico...

Mac-7
08-20-2015, 04:40 AM
Swing and a miss, strike two.

This umpire needs glasses - for his seeing eye dog.

Mac-7
08-20-2015, 04:45 AM
It isn't liberalism destroying America, it is the collusion of government and global corporations. The latter are increasingly dominating government decisions world wide, including geopolitical issues.

No, its liberalism.

A strong Christian base of inhabitants would not allow the moral and cultural rot this is undermining the country.

The amoral corporate and political power brokers are products of the immoral society we have become.

Mac-7
08-20-2015, 04:55 AM
How do we whiten up America?

The commie libs seem to have a thing against genocide for some reason. Maybe we can just export them... to Mexico...

We don't.

But we can preserve the successful white European Western culture America was founded on by limiting the influx of foreigners to what can be assimilated into our society.

Its ok for the skin color of America might change as long as the character and values of America does not change also.

But it may be too late for that.

Tahuyaman
08-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Even good ol Bernie is not immune to the ire of the idiotic racist left.

This is why I like living near Seattle. On any given day, I can take the boat downtown and see this idiocy first hand. Then go home across the bay and ignore them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/black-lives-matter-activists-disrupt-bernie-sanders-speech-n406546

I especially like how the woman is screaming uncontrollably "we are respectable"....

maineman
08-20-2015, 02:02 PM
No, its liberalism.

A strong Christian base of inhabitants would not allow the moral and cultural rot this is undermining the country.

The amoral corporate and political power brokers are products of the immoral society we have become.

you seem to equate Christianity with conservatism, when there are plenty of liberal-minded mainline protestant denominations out there.

Peter1469
08-20-2015, 04:41 PM
you seem to equate Christianity with conservatism, when there are plenty of liberal-minded mainline protestant denominations out there.

More and more, that is the case.

Mac-7
08-20-2015, 08:57 PM

I would prefer a liberal Christian from 50 or 100 years ago to a secularist today.

OGIS
08-21-2015, 05:48 PM

Correlation does not equal causation.

maineman
08-21-2015, 06:10 PM
More and more, that is the case.

the religious left certainly exists. we just don't toot our own horns all that much.

maineman
08-21-2015, 06:11 PM
I would prefer a liberal Christian from 50 or 100 years ago to a secularist today.

I could give a rat's ass as to your personal preference. The fact remains: Christians in America are not homogenous or monolithic in political philosophy.

Mister D
08-21-2015, 07:37 PM
I could give a rat's ass as to your personal preference. The fact remains: Christians in America are not homogenous or monolithic in political philosophy.

That's something you might want to mention to your progressive friends. Then again, if I asked you what exactly it is that you believe we might find that you're not a Christian after all.

Mister D
08-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Correlation does not equal causation.

It should give one pause...

OGIS
08-21-2015, 07:50 PM
the religious left certainly exists. we just don't toot our own horns all that much.

My wife and I recently attended several UU services. Can't say we were terribly impressed.

Mister D
08-21-2015, 08:07 PM
My wife and I recently attended several UU services. Can't say we were terribly impressed.

Probably because Unitarianism is about as empty as an Obama speech. In all seriousness, that's the attraction of Unitarianism. It's a way of being religious without actually being religious.