PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney hopes his supporters are too Stupid to Check the Facts on his Lies

Cigar
08-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was quick to denounce the welfare reform waiver plan announced by the Obama administration last week. But in 2005, he was one of a half-dozen prominent Republican governors who supported such waivers.

The Senate bill provides states with with the flexibility to manage their TANF programs and effectively serve their low-income populations. Increased waiver authority, allowable work activities, availability of partial work credit and the ability to coordinate state programs are all important aspects of moving recipients from welfare to work.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/07/18/542121/romney-walfare-waivers-2005/

The Romney campaign was unfazed by a statement from former President Bill Clinton that called their attack on President Obama’s new welfare policy was false. The campaign issued a statement doubling down on their accusation that Obama has taken the work requirement out of welfare.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/romney-camp-rebuffs-clintons-criticism

Chris
08-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Like most pols, Obama included--consider all his broken promises--Romney lies and flip flops. Nothing surprising there.

But where do you see evidence, cigar, for your claim that "Mitt Romney hopes his supporters are too Stupid to Check the Facts on his Lies"?

Cigar
08-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Like most pols, Obama included--consider all his broken promises--Romney lies and flip flops. Nothing surprising there.

But where do you see evidence, cigar, for your claim that "Mitt Romney hopes his supporters are too Stupid to Check the Facts on his Lies"?

How about the FACT that Mitt just came out with ca Commercial stating ...Obama's plan for Welfare Reform: 'They just send you a check.'
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/07/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-says-barack-obamas-plan-abandons-tenet/

Truth or Lie ?

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 08:54 AM
How about the FACT that Mitt just came out with ca Commercial stating ...Obama's plan for Welfare Reform: 'They just send you a check.'
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/07/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-says-barack-obamas-plan-abandons-tenet/

Truth or Lie ?

Truth. Work is no longer required in the Federal law.

http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets_c/2012/08/ChokeUncleSam2WebCR-8_6_12-thumb-700xauto-1718.jpg

Chris
08-08-2012, 09:19 AM

Truth or Lie ?

Nice dodge but my question is how do you establish what he hopes?

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
They all hope we don't see through them, exactly why they ALL need to go along with most of the Federal Government.

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Nice dodge but my question is how do you establish what he hopes?

I guess if you thing it's true ... is hopes are met. :)

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 11:09 AM
That's "think."

:grin:

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:16 AM
That's "think."

Anything to give a little Kitty something to do.

roadmaster
08-08-2012, 11:46 AM
No Obama wants to give illegals a check that never paid taxes.

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:47 AM
no obama wants to give illegals a check that never paid taxes.

link ?

Trinnity
08-08-2012, 11:47 AM
<<A reminder to everyone, no posting of whole articles. See the rules.>>

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:50 AM
<<A reminder to everyone, no posting of whole articles. See the rules.>>

:yesmaster::geez::f_sorry:

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 11:51 AM
link ?

Link????? Are you kidding. There are many illegals in the USA collecting welfare and have paid nothing into the system. You really need to find a forum where you can contribute. This is an adult forum.

Chris
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM
That's "think."

And what about cigar's "is hopes are met"???

But why try to decipher such incoherent tripe?

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Link????? Are you kidding. There are many illegals in the USA collecting welfare and have paid nothing into the system. You really need to find a forum where you can contribute. This is an adult forum.

You have my permission to report any illegals in the USA collecting welfare to the proper anchorites. :occasion14:

Cigar
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
And what about cigar's "is hopes are met"???

But why try to decipher such incoherent tripe?

Because it gets under your skin :)

patrickt
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
President Obama doesn't have to hope. He knows his supporters are too dumb to check anything and if they did check they wouldn't believe anything he told them not to believe. It's amazing how many are ready to be suckered again.

Chris
08-08-2012, 12:05 PM

Again you admit you're a troll.

So can you tell us what you meant by "is hopes are met"???

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 12:06 PM
You have my permission to report any illegals in the USA collecting welfare to the proper anchorites. :occasion14:

That's the problem. Your "authorities" are the ones handing out our earnings to your fellow parasites.

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Parasites like getting under people's skin. You're no different.

roadmaster
08-08-2012, 12:08 PM

Define anchorites? Why would I report to them?

Jack Fate
08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Define anchorites? Why would I report to them?

The anchorites govern the anchovites, a long lost culture hidden away in the cobwebs of parasitic bottom feeders.

roadmaster
08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes, I have a feeling he never finished High School.

Cigar
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Yes, I have a feeling he never finished High School.

You got me ... you fond out my secrete ... :)

Just don't tell my Engresh Teeeecher :)

Trinnity
08-08-2012, 12:27 PM
:yesmaster::geez::f_sorry:You know better. You know the rules. You want to be babysat? Need a binky?

Cigar
08-08-2012, 12:33 PM
You know better. You know the rules. You want to be babysat? Need a binky?

Actually a Nipple dipped in Jack will calm and relax me ... :)

Chris
08-08-2012, 12:34 PM
You got me ... you fond out my secrete ... :)

Just don't tell my Engresh Teeeecher :)

Seems to get under your skin that people point out your many mistakes. Trolls do tend to hoist their own petards.

Cigar
08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Seems to get under your skin that people point out your many mistakes. Trolls do tend to hoist their own petards.

Dude ... after 20 years as Software Programmer .... name on Software Program with a Bug in it?

Chris
08-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Dude ... after 20 years as Software Programmer .... name on Software Program with a Bug in it?

Every piece of software.

Are you saying you're just a politibot?

WalterSobchak
08-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Romney doesn't need to hope his supporters are stupid. They already are.

How the hell anyone can look at Romney's record and come back with................"Yeah! He's my guy! He is the exact opposite of the guy we have in the White House now!" The only difference I see is the color of their skin. Other then that, they are one in the same.

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Not quite but way too close.

Elect Gary Johnson!

Chris
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Romney doesn't need to hope his supporters are stupid. They already are.

How the hell anyone can look at Romney's record and come back with................"Yeah! He's my guy! He is the exact opposite of the guy we have in the White House now!" The only difference I see is the color of their skin. Other then that, they are one in the same.

Question remains, where's the support "Mitt Romney hopes his supporters are too Stupid"?

Let me ask you the basis of your claim that anyone who votes for Romney is stupid, what about his record says his supporters are stupid? Seems like just another troll.

Frankly I don't even see a difference in the color of their skin, but that's not the topic.

WalterSobchak
08-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Question remains, where's the support "Mitt Romney hopes his supporters are too Stupid"?

Let me ask you the basis of your claim that anyone who votes for Romney is stupid, what about his record says his supporters are stupid? Seems like just another troll.

Frankly I don't even see a difference in the color of their skin, but that's not the topic.

You really need to get your head out of the GOP's ass and just take a look. Romney is as Liberal as Obama. And he is nothing but a servant to wall street and the bankers that control his strings. Just like the dud in the White House now. How the hell you can't see this is beyond me.

I can't believe that we still live in a society so easily deceived by a silver tongued man that can so easily fool everyone.

intelligence
08-08-2012, 10:52 PM
You really need to get your head out of the GOP's ass and just take a look. Romney is as Liberal as Obama. And he is nothing but a servant to wall street and the bankers that control his strings. Just like the dud in the White House now. How the hell you can't see this is beyond me.

I can't believe that we still live in a society so easily deceived by a silver tongued man that can so easily fool everyone.

You'd almost believe that they LIKE the smell, the way the clamor to insert their noggin....

Captain Obvious
08-08-2012, 11:18 PM

It takes a great amount of wit to see what really is instead of seeing what one wants to see. Not enough people have that wit.