PDA

View Full Version : Obama's lead over Romney grows despite voters' pessimism

Cigar
08-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Source: Reuters

Americans are increasingly pessimistic about the future but voters do not seem to be holding it against Democratic President Barack Obama, who slightly expanded his lead over Republican rival Mitt Romney this month, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll says.

Three months before the November 6 presidential election, nearly two-thirds of Americans think the country is moving in the wrong direction. Only 31 percent say it is moving in the right direction - the lowest number since December 2011.

But Obama's lead over Romney among registered voters was 49 percent to 42 percent, up slightly from the 6-point advantage the president held a month earlier over the former Massachusetts governor.

The results of the monthly poll - in which a majority of voters agreed that the economy is the most important problem facing the United States - suggest that the Obama campaign's efforts to paint Romney as being out of touch with the concerns of middle-class Americans could be preventing the Republican from gaining momentum in the race.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/08/08/us-usa-campaign-poll-idINBRE8770SL20120808

Yea Yea Yea we know ... Reuters polls are Bias to Liberals

roadmaster
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Except the ones who are unemployed and underemployed. Wonder if they polled them?

Cigar
08-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Except the ones who are unemployed and underemployed. Wonder if they polled them?

Probably not if they are in a Voter Suppression State :)

Trinnity
08-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Cigar, your pride and loyalty to the POTUS is pretty risky. You'd be foolish not to be worried about his re-election chances.

Carygrant
08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Obama's lead over Romney grows despite voters' pessimism , QUOTE
It seems that even in America the man in the street resorts to sound common sense .
Mutt and Charisma -- now there's a contradiction .

Mainecoons
08-08-2012, 05:47 PM
It's common sense to re-elect someone who has failed miserably?

OK, coming from a failed empire like the U.K. I guess that makes some kind of sense. Misery loves company?

URF8
08-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Obama has recruited every freeloader in America to vote for him.

MMC
08-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Obama's lead over Romney grows despite voters' pessimism , QUOTE

It seems that even in America the man in the street resorts to sound common sense .
Mutt and Charisma -- now there's a contradiction .

So then why has he lost the street people and the Youth Vote? It's pretty bad when one loses the Youth Vote. Sure didnt take long for the Youth in the Country to Figure out that Obama was no different than any other Bullshitter. Not even in two years and NBC was already crying about having to work that vote back up. :rollseyes:

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:14 PM
So then why has he lost the street people and the Youth Vote? It's pretty bad when one loses the Youth Vote. Sure didnt take long for the Youth in the Country to Figure out that Obama was no different than any other Bullshitter. Not even in two years and NBC was already crying about having to work that vote back up. :rollseyes:

You think the youth favor that green goblin looking piece of scum??

Over the president that ended a decades long conflict, and killed the face of international jihad??

Really?

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Cigar, your pride and loyalty to the POTUS is pretty risky. You'd be foolish not to be worried about his re-election chances.

Is being loyal to the alternative not even MORE risky?

The man who promises war with half the middle east is the better stock to buy?

The man who is an accomplished professional in the moving jobs overseas racket?

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Obama has recruited every freeloader in America to vote for him.

And mutt has recruited every person with an iq under 40.....

Of course, there are far fewer freeloaders, than low brow morons....

So your man is still in the game!

MMC
08-08-2012, 09:25 PM
You think the youth favor that green goblin looking piece of scum??

Over the president that ended a decades long conflict, and killed the face of international jihad??

Really?

Yes really.....haven't you heard? Obama is even losing the black vote. Do you often talk to Street people? I mean it doesn't get any better than Samuel Jackson coming out and telling all about Obama just as it is. I thought his statement on Obama was quite accurate.

Just another politician.

One thing is for certian.....brutha's from the Hood aren't fooled by Obama's Bullshit, anymore! Hence the desperation by the lefts base.

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:25 PM
It's common sense to re-elect someone who has failed miserably?

OK, coming from a failed empire like the U.K. I guess that makes some kind of sense. Misery loves company?

Of course.

Bush got two terms didn't he?

Aristophanes
08-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Is being loyal to the alternative not even MORE risky?

The man who promises war with half the middle east is the better stock to buy?

The man who is an accomplished professional in the moving jobs overseas racket?Staying the course in this FUBAR mess isn't an option. This ain't working. Time for a change.

URF8
08-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I have to laugh at the youth vote. These kids are voting for people who want to tax them in order to redistribute their money to old white people.

MMC
Of course.

Bush got two terms didn't he?

Well so did Clinton.....but who's counting, Right? :rollseyes:

intelligence
Yes really.....haven't you heard? Obama is even losing the black vote. Do you often talk to Street people? I mean it doesn't get any better than Samuel Jackson coming out and telling all about Obama just as it is. I thought his statement on Obama was quite accurate.

Just another politician.

One thing is for certian.....brutha's from the Hood aren't fooled by Obama's Bullshit, anymore! Hence the desperation by the lefts base.

Lol.

You think these "brothas" are going to vote for a man that despises them?

Who treats his cars, better than his constituents?

Unless you believe in The Mystery of Joseph Smith, and The Golden Jesus Tablets..........then I'm sure he would take you seriously.....

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Staying the course in this FUBAR mess isn't an option. This ain't working. Time for a change.

Yea.

Let's sacrafice even MORE soldiers to Israel..

Send MORE jobs overseas...

Make the rich even MORE money..

Sounds great, where do I sign?

(pukes on keyboard)

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Well so did Clinton.....but who's counting, Right? :rollseyes:

I know it.

Having a surplus is just awful....

Owing money to China is all the rage!!

URF8
08-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Lol.

Unless you believe in The Mystery of Joseph Smith, and The Golden Jesus Tablets..........then I'm sure he would take you seriously.....

Making fun of Mormons?

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Making fun of Mormons?

They really do all of the "making fun" , by themselves.

MMC
08-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Lol.

No, I am smart enough to figure it out that they won't vote at all.....which means less votes in the game and with 41% of the Population of Registered Voters leaning to the right. That means your MAN Obama has a nice uphill struggle to overcome. Made even more difficult by the Blue-Dogs who wont back Obama on anying other than to vote him in under party. Also this means less chances of last minute voters coming out for obama on that last ditch effort to pull a lever. :wink: :grin:

MMC
08-08-2012, 09:47 PM
They really do all of the "making fun" , by themselves.

Hows that work out for Harry Reid the Mormon? :rollseyes:

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
No, I am smart enough to figure it out that they won't vote at all.....which means less votes in the game and with 41% of the Population of Registered Voters leaning to the right. That means your MAN Obama has a nice uphill struggle to overcome. Made even more difficult by the Blue-Dogs who wont back Obama on anying other than to vote him in under party. Also this means less chances of last minute voters coming out for obama on that last ditch effort to pull a lever. :wink: :grin:

Yea, its true....almost nobody can outspend the Koch brothers....

Uphill indeed...

intelligence
08-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Hows that work out for Harry Reid the Mormon? :rollseyes:

They can't ALL be loosers, can they?

MMC
08-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Yea, its true....almost nobody can outspend the Koch brothers....

Uphill indeed...

Oh you worried about the Koch brothers? :rollseyes: I see.....so you don't know where the real money is coming in from. :undecided:

But in return do you think the Kock Brothers can compare to the one of Richest men in the world, aka Billy-Boy Gates. Not even close? Course once you can point out how Obama doesnt have his tongue up Goldman-Sachs azz then you there might have some point about those with the money. :wink:

intelligence
08-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Oh you worried about the Koch brothers? :rollseyes: I see.....so you don't know where the real money is coming in from. :undecided:

But in return do you think the Kock Brothers can compare to the one of Richest men in the world, aka Billy-Boy Gates. Not even close? Course once you can point out how Obama doesnt have his tongue up Goldman-Sachs azz then you there might have some point about those with the money. :wink:

Really want to compare billionaire donations??

I'll save you the embarrassment.

Your welcome.

MMC
08-08-2012, 11:15 PM

Your welcome.

Really would you like to see where Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffet sits on the Richest men in the World list? Just to name a few. What about Lady Rothschild? Rockefeller?

Yes this time round Obama won't have the money like he did last time. Already His Jewish Donors are bailing ship and he is having to repeatedly hit Hollywood for more and more money. Thats your Speilbergs, Clooney, and all those tinsel town Millionares.

Course if Obama wasnt always spending money living the high-life. He might actually have a little more in his own pockets.

Then there is the MS media who has actually reported about the 3-1 margin in Fundriasers favoring Obama. So Obama is tripling Romney on events. Especially all those 35k to 40k Dinner parties where Obamas Bundlers work their magic.

Truly when stepping up to the stage.....always be prepared to be the Exhibit. Next!

intelligence
08-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Really would you like to see where Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffet sits on the Richest men in the World list? Just to name a few. What about Lady Rothschild? Rockefeller?

Yes this time round Obama won't have the money like he did last time. Already His Jewish Donors are bailing ship and he is having to repeatedly hit Hollywood for more and more money. Thats your Speilbergs, Clooney, and all those tinsel town Millionares.

Course if Obama wasnt always spending money living the high-life. He might actually have a little more in his own pockets.

Then there is the MS media who has actually reported about the 3-1 margin in Fundriasers favoring Obama. So Obama is tripling Romney on events. Especially all those 35k to 40k Dinner parties where Obamas Bundlers work their magic.

Truly when stepping up to the stage.....always be prepared to be the Exhibit. Next!

Find me the doc that says bill gates outspends Koch industries.

I'll wait patiently.

Forever.

MMC
08-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Find me the doc that says bill gates outspends Koch industries.

I'll wait patiently.

Forever.

Sorry Come again the money they proved Gates gave to Obama and the DNC goes back to 2008. Which is why Obama and the DNC has pushed Gates Agendas. Then there is Microsoft and Steve Jobs, Course now Laurene who is dropping that money.
Moreover Gates has put out the money for the causes not so much that Specific Demo Candidate. As usual with lib-Tards. Party Comes First before Country.
BILL GATES URGES OBAMA TO EMBRACE GLOBAL TAX | … (http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1329/573/BILL_GATES_URGES_OBAMA_TO_EMBRACE_GLOBAL_TAX.html)

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates endorses Obama Presidential Campaign ... (http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1656542-warren-buffet-bill-gates-endorses-obama.html)

Obama meets with Buffett, Gates To Discuss Giving Pledge - ABC … (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/obama-meets-with-buffett-gates-to-discuss-giving-pledge/)

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 06:24 AM

Your welcome.

Find us the document that proves your point.

patrickt
08-09-2012, 07:36 AM
They can't ALL be loosers, can they?
Of course they can. Left-wing liberals work at being losers. And, do you really think black men will be voting for a man who is quite willing to use them but despises them? A man who had to have a tutor to teach him to be black? I don't think they will and that's why liberals are so desperate to maintain election fraud.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:16 AM
:3some:

MMC
08-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Poll: Romney has lead in Colorado.....

Those findings, contained in the latest batch of Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News swing-state polls, highlight the stubborn divisions of this year's presidential race among two of the most important voting groups in the most hotly contested states.

The latest polls underscore just how tight the race continues to be, with the candidates running closely in Virginia and Colorado, and Obama leading in Wisconsin, although not by his double-digit margin of victory in 2008. Obama won all three states in 2008.

Obama is struggling because of the economy and facing new challenges in Colorado, where his support among white men has fallen considerably from 2008.

Read more: Poll: Romney has lead in Colorado - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/romney/ci_21262917/poll-romney-has-lead-colorado?source=rss#ixzz233mHJg6k) http://www.denverpost.com/romney/ci_21262917/poll-romney-has-lead-colorado?source=rss#ixzz233mHJg6k

:laughing4:.....:thumbsup20:

Goldie Locks
08-09-2012, 11:13 AM
RASMUSSEN: Romney 47% Obama 43%... (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll)

:grin::afro:

Trinnity
08-09-2012, 11:23 AM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/K/B/3/Economy-Stupid-Attic.jpg

intelligence
08-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Sorry Come again the money they proved Gates gave to Obama and the DNC goes back to 2008. Which is why Obama and the DNC has pushed Gates Agendas. Then there is Microsoft and Steve Jobs, Course now Laurene who is dropping that money.
Moreover Gates has put out the money for the causes not so much that Specific Demo Candidate. As usual with lib-Tards. Party Comes First before Country.
BILL GATES URGES OBAMA TO EMBRACE GLOBAL TAX | … (http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1329/573/BILL_GATES_URGES_OBAMA_TO_EMBRACE_GLOBAL_TAX.html)

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates endorses Obama Presidential Campaign ... (http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1656542-warren-buffet-bill-gates-endorses-obama.html)

Obama meets with Buffett, Gates To Discuss Giving Pledge - ABC … (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/obama-meets-with-buffett-gates-to-discuss-giving-pledge/)

Prove he gave more than Koch.

Prove it. Hurry up.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Find us the document that proves your point.

I'm busy. You know its true.

If it goes without saying, why say it?

Prove it wrong if you'd like to call me a liar.

I'm a waiting.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Of course they can. Left-wing liberals work at being losers. And, do you really think black men will be voting for a man who is quite willing to use them but despises them? A man who had to have a tutor to teach him to be black? I don't think they will and that's why liberals are so desperate to maintain election fraud.

HAHAHSHAHAHAHA, and citizens united, and the voter restriction laws AREN'T ELECTION FRAUD???

what about baby jeds removal of thousands of voters off the Florida ballot?

Eat that crow.

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Are you referring the removal of people not eligible to vote? What is wrong with that?

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Really, Peter, you're wasting your time with this one.

:rofl:

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Yes. I am going to call he/she/it Mr. Stupid from here on out.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Are you referring the removal of people not eligible to vote? What is wrong with that?

Many people removed were found to be eligible.

What's wrong with that? In a swing state?

intelligence
08-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Really, Peter, you're wasting your time with this one.

:rofl:

Right. Get back to Jesus.....

He can answer yer questions.....

Butch.....

intelligence
08-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Yes. I am going to call he/she/it Mr. Stupid from here on out.

Ok...peter....

That's just devastating....(spits at your feet)

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Many people removed were found to be eligible.

What's wrong with that? In a swing state?

I have no problem keeping the eligible and removing the ineligible. Can you agree with that?

MMC
08-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Prove he gave more than Koch.

Prove it. Hurry up.

I never hurry after I already give a Lefty a taste. Its equate like a Drug addict going thru withdrawals. As one must understand the nature of the beast that one is dealing with. Perhaps when you get done with the Basics in 101 Democratic Ideology. You can learn about the Lefts money. Which cannot be denied even tho they do try. Evidence by your miserable attempt.

But just like Democratic fiscal policies.....It is always a Failure. :wink: