PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Campaign On Alert For Undercover Conservative Sting

Cigar
08-24-2015, 07:53 AM
James O'Keefe Tries to Entrap Hillary, Fails SpectacularlyComes now word from Time Magazine that two women approached the Hillary Clinton campaign in Iowa and tried to entrap campaign officials into breaking the law. Does that sound like the MO of anyone we know? Fortunately, the officials weren't born yesterday, and now the campaign is on guard against future stunts of this nature. And so James O'Keefe can add another entry to the long list of things he's failed at.

From the story:

A Clinton campaign official alleges that the women engaged in several efforts to entrap supporters. In one scheme, described by Clinton staff, a woman attempted to pass a cash donation to Clinton volunteers and interns. In another, a woman approached the campaign on Aug. 19 and said both her parents had donated to Clinton the legal maximum of $2700 each and wanted to funnel an additional donation through their daughter, a violation of federal law. On Aug. 13, a woman claiming to be Canadian approached another Clinton fellow to ask how to falsify an address for a campaign donation.

In another instance, a woman volunteering with the Clinton campaign on voter registration efforts in Iowa City returned to the campaign’s office in Des Moines and asked whether it was okay that she refuse to register people who don’t support Clinton, the campaign official said. The Clinton campaign maintains that its policy is to register all voters, regardless of their preference in candidates.

In an example of the kind of shrewd attention to detail that O'Keefe is famous for,
the phone number given by the women is listed on the website of a University of Minnesota organization called "Students for a Conservative Voice." Oops! Even better, one of the women was subsequently identified as Laura Loomer, a student at Barry University who illegally videotaped a professor earlier this year in what sounds like a fairly pathetic attempt to frame him for supporting ISIS. The university subsequently suspended Loomer, and the professor filed criminal charges against her. One would think that an individual under this kind of legal scrutiny would be well advised to avoid committing additional illegal acts, but you know what they say about the criminal element.

Kudos to Team Hillary for catching these (admittedly incompetent) crooks in the act, and I hope Team Bernie takes note and instructs its offices to be on the lookout for O'Keefe's criminals.

http://time.com/4006454/hillary-clinton-video-project-veritas/
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/22/1414399/-James-O-Keefe-Tries-to-Entrap-Hillary-Fails-Spectacularly
(http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/22/1414399/-James-O-Keefe-Tries-to-Entrap-Hillary-Fails-Spectacularly)

Oops again ... :laugh:

Safety
08-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Pretty sad.

exotix
08-24-2015, 08:00 AM
What's next for the faux scumbag ... join ISIS ?

Professor Peabody
08-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Too bad they weren't on the alert for Platte River Networks.

Platte River "is not cleared” to have access to classified material, Cindy McGovern, chief public affairs officer for the Defense Security Service, told The Daily Caller last week. (http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-private-server-company-platte-2015-8)

OOpppsss. O'Keefe is the least of Hillary's problems. Hillary appears to be headed under the wheels of the Obama Legacy Bus. Does anyone really believe Obama isn't Narcissist enough to derail Hillary from following him as President? A Hillary Clinton successful Presidency following his failed one would turn his legacy from "Obama Care and the Iran Deal" into "why didn't we vote for Hillary in 2008". I doubt his ego could take that. They'll be pulling the two Herman Meunster's out of the crypt by November. Gore will run on the global warming hysteria platform and Kerry will pretend he's a foreign policy expert. I think it hinge on who will help bury Hillary's campaign.

Mac-7
08-24-2015, 09:18 AM
It's too bad Hillary didn't out that much effort into protecting her emails from the Russians and Chinese.

Hell, I bet the mullahs in Iran have all her emails too.

Ransom
08-24-2015, 09:39 AM
:biglaugh:

decedent
08-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Kudos to Team Hillary for catching these (admittedly incompetent) crooks in the act, and I hope Team Bernie takes note and instructs its offices to be on the lookout for O'Keefe's criminals.

Don't worry, we'll get her sooner or later. I have faith in O'Keefe.