PDA

View Full Version : Cigar posted something honest and I responded St Louis Cont....

texan
08-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Language warning:

I told Cigar it was about the first honest non C&P post I had seen and thanked him. We agreed on some things and disagree on others and I believe I am clearly right on the disagreements. Here is another example of someone figuring out what has to happen. Get away from the people that are making excuses and get on with reality. Fix the community.

http://kfor.com/2015/08/22/a-little-girl-is-dead-frustrated-moms-blacklivesmatter-facebook-rant-goes-viral/

Black lives matter is a group being funded by people with political agendas, not whats best for the families in this country. They are dividers. better get on board if you want to fix it.

Common
08-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Black lives matters is a campaign time political movement that will go away right after the election.

The name itself is divisive and what they did with Omalley put them in a very bad light. Movements like this go nowwhere, because they turn far more people away then they ever endear to their movement.

Everyone knows or should know, that ALL LIVES MATTER

texan
08-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Hater, using offensive language that all lives matter.

Ravens Fan
08-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Black lives matters is a campaign time political movement that will go away right after the election.

The name itself is divisive and what they did with Omalley put them in a very bad light. Movements like this go nowwhere, because they turn far more people away then they ever endear to their movement.

Everyone knows or should know, that ALL LIVES MATTER

I am torn on this one. On the one hand, I agree with you that all lives matter and the protesters were idiots. On the other hand, I absolutely hate Marty and hope his campaign crashes and burns... which means I love that they made him show what a fool he is.

Common
08-24-2015, 11:29 PM
I am torn on this one. On the one hand, I agree with you that all lives matter and the protesters were idiots. On the other hand, I absolutely hate Marty and hope his campaign crashes and burns... which means I love that they made him show what a fool he is.

Thats two entirely different issues, it seems that if it were another candidate other than him you would be totally against it.

Mark III
08-25-2015, 06:46 AM
95% of Americans really have no idea what Black Lives Matter is trying to do . It is a black political movement, as if you mixed the doggedness of the MLK wing of the Civil Rights movement with the confrontational Malcolm X wing. It is organized by veteran activists and has an agenda to reform the racially problematic aspects of the US criminal justice system. Their "protest" is also against "white supremacy".

There has been little organized civil rights activity in the U.S. for many years. That is basically what this is. Will they be successful? Who knows ?

Cigar
08-25-2015, 08:57 AM
Language warning:

I told Cigar it was about the first honest non C&P post I had seen and thanked him. We agreed on some things and disagree on others and I believe I am clearly right on the disagreements. Here is another example of someone figuring out what has to happen. Get away from the people that are making excuses and get on with reality. Fix the community.

http://kfor.com/2015/08/22/a-little-girl-is-dead-frustrated-moms-blacklivesmatter-facebook-rant-goes-viral/

Black lives matter is a group being funded by people with political agendas, not whats best for the families in this country. They are dividers. better get on board if you want to fix it.

I can see why you're not getting much information on grassroots activism such as the ones that have been going on for the last several years in Chicago with Local Clergy, Politicians and yes ... Community Organizers both local and out of States. It's just something Bill O'Reilly never talks about on Fox.

Also, I think it's kinda funny now that the BLM critics have now move their end date deadline to after the Presidential Elections.

Ravens Fan
08-25-2015, 09:20 AM
Thats two entirely different issues, it seems that if it were another candidate other than him you would be totally against it.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I think the protesters handled themselves completely wrong, and that their actions cause them to loose support. That is the same way I feel about the way they heckled Bernie Sanders too. I just got a kick out of it, because ole Marty showed how pathetic he can be by apologizing for stating the obvious.

I agree with the BLM's purpose, but their actions push supporters away. All lives matter, equally.

Cigar
08-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Maybe I wasn't clear. I think the protesters handled themselves completely wrong, and that their actions cause them to loose support. That is the same way I feel about the way they heckled Bernie Sanders too. I just got a kick out of it, because ole Marty showed how pathetic he can be by apologizing for stating the obvious.

I agree with the BLM's purpose, but their actions push supporters away. All lives matter, equally.

Just simply based on what you read on this Forum day in and day out, do you really think; All lives matter, equally?

The Sage of Main Street
08-25-2015, 02:51 PM

Movements like this go nowhere, because they turn far more people away then they ever endear to their movement.

This pro-criminal attitude has been around since the 60s and keeps getting more epidemic.

Cigar
08-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Well you sure didn't have to be a Brain Surgeon to figure where this Thread was headed from the start ...

https://youtu.be/gNdcl_Tm99E

TrueBlue
08-25-2015, 03:32 PM
"Clowns to the Left, Jokers to the Right, Here I Am Stuck In the Middle With You."