PDA

View Full Version : Obama feeling 'feisty,' ready to take on the 'crazies'

whatukno
08-25-2015, 06:19 AM
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- President Barack Obama is putting people on notice: He's back from vacation feeling "refreshed, renewed, recharged" - and "a little feisty."

He immediately showed his feisty side.

At a Democratic fundraiser Monday night in Nevada, Obama declared himself ready for the challenges he faces this fall in dealing with a Republican Congress that disagrees with him on the budget, energy policy, education and much more.

Obama said that as he'd ridden to the fundraiser with Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, they'd done some reminiscing and spent some time "figuring out how we are going to deal with the crazies in terms of managing some problems."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-25-03-22-47

Obama finally growing a spine? He doesn't have a whole time left in office, so it's about time he stood up to the GOP.

Ransom
08-25-2015, 06:34 AM
What this comes down to is Reid firing up the President on the way to a fundraiser. Obama has always been a follower incapable of leading. It's why he put Congressional heavyweights Clinton, Biden, and Kerry on his governing team, he doesn't know how to govern, reality proves that.

Don't you wish feisty would have appeared prior to 2014, that ended Reid's term as Majority Leader, ended Obama's agenda as well. At least legislation agendas, he's picked up his phone and pen to govern these days. Hopefully, America elects a Republican who repeals Obamacare, lines thru Executive Orders and it will be like this circus clown was never President...... save for the debt he's doubled.

I am going to the inauguration even if Hillary wins. Just to see this utter joke and most incompetent President in history depart.

How sweet will that day be? Bye bye Bungler in Chief.

Mac-7
08-25-2015, 06:40 AM
The lefties are really feeling their oats now with obumer in the White House.

But I keep telling them they any game liberals can think of conservatives can learn to play.

Obumer has demonstrated how powerful the executive branch has become.

With the right conservative republican in the Oval Office the entire Obama agenda is in jeopardy.

And there are several in the field besides the obvious one - Donald Trump - who could be liberals worst nightmare.

whatukno
08-25-2015, 07:17 AM
What this comes down to is Reid firing up the President on the way to a fundraiser. Obama has always been a follower incapable of leading. It's why he put Congressional heavyweights Clinton, Biden, and Kerry on his governing team, he doesn't know how to govern, reality proves that.

Don't you wish feisty would have appeared prior to 2014, that ended Reid's term as Majority Leader, ended Obama's agenda as well. At least legislation agendas, he's picked up his phone and pen to govern these days. Hopefully, America elects a Republican who repeals Obamacare, lines thru Executive Orders and it will be like this circus clown was never President...... save for the debt he's doubled.

I am going to the inauguration even if Hillary wins. Just to see this utter joke and most incompetent President in history depart.

How sweet will that day be? Bye bye Bungler in Chief.

You all already tried to erase the fact that Bush was president for 8 years, now, we the people have done positive things for this country like the ACA, I know, your handlers tell you it's bad to let everyone have insurance, but it's working, you don't get to erase history again.

Republicans aren't elected to govern, they are elected to strip the American people of their rights, can't blame Democrats for being the party of bigger more intrusive government when Republicans are the ones that want government in your bedroom.

It's high time Obama grew a spine, I hope he follows through, and does some serious GOP ass kicking before his term is up.

birddog
08-25-2015, 08:55 AM
You all already tried to erase the fact that Bush was president for 8 years, now, we the people have done positive things for this country like the ACA, I know, your handlers tell you it's bad to let everyone have insurance, but it's working, you don't get to erase history again.

Republicans aren't elected to govern, they are elected to strip the American people of their rights, can't blame Democrats for being the party of bigger more intrusive government when Republicans are the ones that want government in your bedroom.

It's high time Obama grew a spine, I hope he follows through, and does some serious GOP ass kicking before his term is up.

Be careful, you might choke on your Kool-Aid!