PDA

View Full Version : Tanks from Jelly Belly

Bob
08-26-2015, 02:15 AM
Some of you recall how Ronald Reagan always had a supply of Jelly Belly beans on his desk.

Well, check this sad tale.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-dies-run-over-tank-jelly-belly-chairmans-010901940.html

Redrose
08-26-2015, 03:52 AM
What a terrible thing to witness. I feel sorry for the dead man and his family, but it seems like riding on the outside of a tank...on the front especially...is a very reckless thing to do. Very sad.

Crepitus
08-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Eeew. 16 tonnes and low ground clearance means even if he stayed between the treads what comes out the back is ground beef.

donttread
08-26-2015, 07:23 AM
What a terrible thing to witness. I feel sorry for the dead man and his family, but it seems like riding on the outside of a tank...on the front especially...is a very reckless thing to do. Very sad.

Stupid even.

Adelaide
08-26-2015, 09:57 AM

It's like drivers who accidentally kill a pedestrian. You have to feel for the driver as well, who is without a doubt going to feel guilty as hell about this even if the guy that got killed clearly lacked common sense with regards to riding on a tank like that.

Unfortunate incident.