PDA

View Full Version : Good Old Party goes Ballistic over Andrea Saul telling the Truth!

Cigar
08-09-2012, 06:55 AM
:shakeshead: Wow ... I'm really surprised there are no Threads about, yet another Romney Gaffe.
There's at least one a week, and this candidate has 3 more months to screw-up even more.
:geez::killme:

It was absolutely hilarious watching Ann Coulter on Sean Hannity's Fox News and Rush Limbaugh go totally crazy :roflmao::rofl:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120725_andrea_saul_ap_328.jpg

A Mitt Romney spokesperson offered an unusual counterattack Wednesday to an ad in which a laid-off steelworker blames the presumptive GOP nominee for his family losing health (http://www.politico.com/tag/health-care)care (http://www.politico.com/tag/health-care): If that family had lived in Massachusetts, it would have been covered by the former governor’s universal health care law.

“To that point, if people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care,” Andrea Saul (http://www.politico.com/tag/andrea-saul), Romney’s campaign press secretary, said during an appearance on Fox News. “There are a lot of people losing their jobs and losing their health care in President Obama’s economy.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79482.html#ixzz2333rxbb0

[B]Wow ... this guy wants to be President of The United States .... you have to be Proud. :dang:

Cigar
08-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Op-Ed: Andrea Saul single handedly kills Mitt Romney's hopes of victory
Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul slipped away from the talking points while on the Fox News "Happening Now" program this morning and gave the campaign a brand new headache. This one may be fatal, as it affects whatever base Romney might still have.
While ostensibly on the program to hammer an ad being aired by a pro-Obama PAC in which a man blames Mitt Romney for losing his job and health insurance, and then his wife to cancer that would have been treated under his old insurance policy, Spokeswoman Saul said these words that were followed by a thunderclap of hands smacking foreheads around the nation.

To that point, you know, if people had been in Massachusetts under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care.

Lord, lord, lord! The last thing conservatives want to talk about, even less than Romney's tax returns (because at least there, they have a common enemy in Sen. Harry Reid), is Romneycare's similarity to Obamacare. Saul's comment turns Romney into the conservative's worst nightmare! Their main complaint about Romney all the way back to the primary season was his implementation of Obamacare on a state level would make him an ineffective messenger on repealing the president's legislation.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/330374#ixzz22zFchQeq

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Actually, Limbaugh agreed with you on this one.

:D

Cigar
08-09-2012, 07:19 AM
About an hour ago, the fire climbed and reached a new height as Ann Coulter went on Fixxed News and called on their zombie viewers and the moneyed interests to stop contributing to the Romney campaign and to boycott the convention at the end of the month if Romney doesn't repudiate the principle of universal health care and fire their spokesperson.

Anyone who donates to Mitt Romney, and I mean the big donors, ought to say if Andrea Saul isn’t fired and off the campaign tomorrow, they are not giving another dime, because it is not worth fighting for this man if this is the kind of spokesman he has.

THERE’S NO POINT IN GOING TO THE CONVENTION AND PUSHING FOR THIS MAN IF HE’S EMPLOYING MORONS LIKE THIS. THIS AD IS THE TURNING POINT AND SHE HAS NEARLY SNATCHED VICTORY FROM THE JAWS OF DEFEAT!

~ Ann Coulter - Wednesday August 8th 2012
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/08/1118163/-Romney-Disarray-Deepens-Wingers-Call-for-Boycott

OMG. This might just be the moment Mitt Romney lost the election. Wow.
~ Erick Erickson

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 07:29 AM
If there ever was an election that needed NOTA as a ballot choice. . . .

This is the one.

http://cuttingthroughthefog.blogspot.mx/2012/07/romney-needs-to-admit-that-romneycare.html

When passed into law in 2006, MassCare had the lofty expectations that health care insurance rates and costs would be reduced; that the quality of care would be improved; and, that health care access would be expanded to 95% of state's citizens. But, as of today, Massachusetts health care problems have only worsened.

First of all, MassCare increased the amount of patients and patient visits and care. That would be good thing if the number of doctors were also increased to handle the new volume of patient activity. But, it didn't. So the doctors got swamped; leaving patients with the only alternative but to go to emergency rooms for their health care. Today, choked emergency rooms are even more common place than before MassCare.

Then, there is the issue of controlling insurance costs. When MassCare became law, it greatly expanded the number of Medicaid insured. This forced doctors and hospitals to accept a lower fee structure when caring for this whole new raft of Medicaid patents. The bottom line was that doctors and hospitals started operating in the red and losing money with every Medicaid patient they cared for. So, to offset the loss of income, health care providers were forced to raise the prices for non-Medicaid insured patients. That cost was then passed onto the insurance companies who, in turn, were forced to raise their prices. In the end, MassCare forced insurance rates to rise faster than the rates in other states. Now, the current Governor, Deval Patrick has imposed price controls on insurance companies. But, this in no way solves the problem of costs going up. All it does is guarantee that marginally profitable insurance companies will go out of business.

Lastly, when MassCare was proposed, it was only supposed to cost the state $88 million. Today, the expense is in excess of $4 billion and rising.

This is what they should be admitting.

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I don't have a problem with Massachusetts choosing to have universal care- so long as they don't ask other states to bail them out when they go broke.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't have a problem with Massachusetts choosing to have universal care- so long as they don't ask other states to bail them out when they go broke.

Has Massachusetts gone broke? :)

Chris
08-09-2012, 08:50 AM

Do you actually think cigar is going to stop and think twice about that?

Cigar
08-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Do you actually think cigar is going to stop and think twice about that?

Your Boy Mitt is a real Winner. :)

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 08:56 AM

It is headed that way. But maybe their new health care cost controls (rationing) will help control the debt.

Chris
08-09-2012, 09:16 AM

No, but After Six Years of RomneyCare, Mass. Imposes Healthcare Price Controls (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/12372-after-six-years-of-romneycare-mass-imposes-healthcare-price-controls). A sure sign of failure.

Chris
08-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Your Boy Mitt is a real Winner. :)

One problem with trolls is they tend to make dumb assumptions, like all conservatives support Romney, even after being told it's wrong--and I've told you a dozen times or more I don't support Romney. And you'll no doubt continue to make the same illogical assumptions. After all, you're a troll and can't help it.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
One problem with trolls is they tend to make dumb assumptions, like all conservatives support Romney, even after being told it's wrong--and I've told you a dozen times or more I don't support Romney. And you'll no doubt continue to make the same illogical assumptions. After all, you're a troll and can't help it.

Assumptions .... ?

Hay smart guy ... there's two choices ... Mitt or Barack ... what's your choice ... sport.

Chris
08-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Assumptions .... ?

Hay smart guy ... there's two choices ... Mitt or Barack ... what's your choice ... sport.

Yes, assumptions. You assume all conservatives support Romney but your dead wrong, many do not. And to try and cover it up your mistake you now offer a false dichotomy. Your knickers are knotting, cigar. Annoy a liberal with facts and logic, works every time.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes, assumptions. You assume all conservatives support Romney but your dead wrong, many do not. And to try and cover it up your mistake you now offer a false dichotomy. Your knickers are knotting, cigar. Annoy a liberal with facts and logic, works every time.

Ok so you're not Voting for Mitt?

Chris
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM

This is too funny, after getting it wrong in this thread, cigar runs away to a new troll thread Rush Limbaugh On Romneycare Defense: A ‘Goldmine’ For Obama (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/4971-Rush-Limbaugh-On-Romneycare-Defense-A-%E2%80%98Goldmine%E2%80%99-For-Obama).

Mister D
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
BTW, it's Grand Old Party, Cigar.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
This is too funny, after getting it wrong in this thread, cigar runs away to a new troll thread Rush Limbaugh On Romneycare Defense: A ‘Goldmine’ For Obama (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/4971-Rush-Limbaugh-On-Romneycare-Defense-A-%E2%80%98Goldmine%E2%80%99-For-Obama).

The JOKE is on YOU sport ... The GOP did go Ballistic yesterday over Andrea Saul telling the Truth!

Chew Slowly before swallowing your Turd Sandwich .... because Liberals are dancing on Mitt's gaffes ... but you keep trying to defer .. :)

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
BTW, it's Grand Old Party, Cigar.

Not to me Good Old Boy

Chris
08-09-2012, 09:54 AM
The JOKE is on YOU sport ... The GOP did go Ballistic yesterday over Andrea Saul telling the Truth!

Chew Slowly before swallowing your Turd Sandwich .... because Liberals are dancing on Mitt's gaffes ... but you keep trying to defer .. :)

No, cigar, the joke's on you. One, you got Rush wrong. Two, you're still making false assumptions I care what Romney or the GOP does when I've told you I don't. Once again, simple logic escapes you. That's foolish. Keep trolling and keep digging your hole. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/567/1sm074hole.gif

Cigar
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
It was hilarious watching Rush ... rub his head in amazement ... :facepalm:

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Barak or Mitt: lib with Marxist leanings or lib....

Peter1469
08-09-2012, 10:20 AM
It was hilarious watching Rush ... rub his head in amazement ... :facepalm:

Hey, at least you are watching.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey, at least you are watching.

Hay I wish I Smoke a Cigar and Work at the same time .... my Wife makes me go outside.

Mister D
08-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Hay I wish I Smoke a Cigar and Work at the same time .... my Wife makes me go outside.

Don't step in the pitbull shit. :afro:

Trinnity
08-09-2012, 11:32 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000273195/polls_022009_obama_housing_bailout_1110_55819_poll _xlarge.jpeg
It's the economy, stupid. Obama's screwed. This is HIS legacy.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 11:58 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000273195/polls_022009_obama_housing_bailout_1110_55819_poll _xlarge.jpeg
It's the economy, stupid. Obama's screwed. This is HIS legacy.

For people who purchased New Homes after January 20th 2009? :)

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Sheesh, I hope you weren't THAT dumb.

Trinnity
08-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Sheesh, I hope you weren't THAT dumb.I don't know how dumb he is or why he's so brainwashed. There's no hope that he'll change, either.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 12:45 PM
I don't know how dumb he is or why he's so brainwashed. There's no hope that he'll change, either.

Change into what ... a Teaparty Conservative?

Why would I want to go around Bitter, Angry and Pissed that I lost an Election 4 Years ago?

No thanks ... I prefer the Fun side of Life.

Chris
08-09-2012, 12:56 PM

Why would I want to go around Bitter, Angry and Pissed that I lost an Election 4 Years ago?

So why do you come here so "Bitter, Angry and Pissed" everyday?

Cigar
08-09-2012, 01:32 PM
So why do you come here so "Bitter, Angry and Pissed" everyday?

You're kidding right?

I'm laughing all day.

Jack Fate
08-09-2012, 01:40 PM
You're kidding right?

I'm laughing all day.

Your mask is laughing, but I can see very clearly that you're running scared with posting of party propaganda. You're a parrot. You have absolutely no idea of what you're posting, but like many lefties, you think if you keep up the barrage you can overcome the truth. You're only deceiving yourself.

Jack Fate
08-09-2012, 01:44 PM

You're angry, bitter, and pissed because you lost the election TWO years ago to the Tea Party.

Cigar
08-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Your mask is laughing, but I can see very clearly that you're running scared with posting of party propaganda. You're a parrot. You have absolutely no idea of what you're posting, but like many lefties, you think if you keep up the barrage you can overcome the truth. You're only deceiving yourself.

You see ... that's the biggest difference between me and youz guyz ... my happiness and well being doesn't depend on The President of The United States.

Mister D
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
You see ... that's the biggest difference between me and youz guyz ... my happiness and well being doesn't depend on The President of The United States.

No, the biggest and most clearly discernible difference between you and the other members is that most of the latter can spell. :smiley:

Chris
08-09-2012, 01:49 PM

Another mistaken assumption.

It's these mistakes and all the misspellings and the odd capitalization that imply you're "Bitter, Angry and Pissed".

Cigar
08-09-2012, 02:02 PM
No, the biggest and most clearly discernible difference between you and the other members is that most of the latter can spell. :smiley:

Good ... I Job for all of you. :) assume the position.

Mister D
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM

What? :huh: :laugh:

URF8
08-09-2012, 03:06 PM

Why so oriented toward sexual domination?

hanger4
08-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Assumptions .... ?

Actually there's about 14 choices.

MMC
08-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Why so oriented toward sexual domination?

Thats what happens when coming from that sheltered back yard. :laugh: :wink:

URF8
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Thats what happens when coming from that sheltered back yard. :laugh: :wink:

Cigar is a powerful guy who copes with the stress of life by exposing his sphincter for any one to ride. jk, not really...:)

MMC
08-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Cigar is a powerful guy who copes with the stress of life by exposing his sphincter for any one to ride. jk, not really...:)

Actually he has already admitted that once work is done thats about as far as he cares to carry the Lefts talking points. So you can see.....he is coming Round to whats RIGHT! :wink: :laugh:

Cigar
08-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Actually he has already admitted that once work is done thats about as far as he cares to carry the Lefts talking points. So you can see.....he is coming Round to whats RIGHT! :wink: :laugh:

There's only so much time in the day for Bull Shit. :)

MMC
08-10-2012, 08:19 AM
There's only so much time in the day for Bull Shit. :)

True Dat. :highfive: