PDA

View Full Version : Warning: You want the truth!... You can't handle the truth!

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 03:22 PM
This woman should be in charge. This video should be shown to every black kid in school. And to Rev. Al, Jesse, BLM members, and Cigar.

https://youtu.be/dG7mZQvaQDk

In my opinion too many blind themselves to the root cause because the truth is too disappointing to admit.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 03:25 PM
Happy Wednesday :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
08-26-2015, 03:35 PM
She must be a white woman in black face.

I think Cigar's response is the main reason we are seeing the problems we have.

"I don't want to hear about how its our fault"

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 03:36 PM

Stings don't it. Kind of shoots down the black radical's talking points in all of six minutes. This woman should be your people's voice. Not the race hustlers like Al, Farrakhan, and you.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Stings don't it. Kind of shoots down the black radical's talking points in all of six minutes. This woman should be your people's voice. Not the race hustlers like Al, Farrakhan, and you.

:riot::riot: Go ahead, get it all out

... have a drink, kick the cat, slap the wife, take a nape ... wake up tomorrow and everything will be allwhite again :afro:

Chris
08-26-2015, 03:41 PM

You didn't like what she said?

Cigar
08-26-2015, 03:45 PM
You didn't like what she said?

I post videos of people talking and giving speeches all the time ... You didn't like what they said?

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 03:49 PM

... have a drink, kick the cat, slap the wife, take a nape ... wake up tomorrow and everything will be allwhite again :afro:

Is it that you can't handle the truth in her words? Maybe you agree but stating that publicly would harm your Afro cred here? I think you agree with this woman. Do you have the same black guilt when you put on your straw golf hat and try to blend in at the Honky's golf club. there ain't enough fade cream in Illinois to make you white Cigar. regardless of how hard you try by acting white. You know the term Wigger right. You might be a Niggite.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 04:03 PM
Is it that you can't handle the truth in her words? Maybe you agree but stating that publicly would harm your Afro cred here? I think you agree with this woman. Do you have the same black guilt when you put on your straw golf hat and try to blend in at the Honky's golf club. there ain't enough fade cream in Illinois to make you white Cigar. regardless of how hard you try by acting white. You know the term Wigger right. You might be a Niggite.

The people who worry about Cred are people like you. How do I know that? Because you're the only ones who bring Cred up.

If you need to scrape the internet looking for feel good stories or YouTube videos to help soothe those open sores from getting dat-ass whooping from Barack Obama ...

http://images.rapgenius.com/a9fad6363da8141a0da2cfd306b1be8a.240x135x39.gif

Chris
08-26-2015, 04:06 PM
I post videos of people talking and giving speeches all the time ... You didn't like what they said?

Where?

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:17 PM
The people who worry about Cred are people like you. How do I know that? Because you're the only ones who bring Cred up.

If you need to scrape the internet looking for feel good stories or YouTube videos to help soothe those open sores from getting dat-ass whooping from Barack Obama ...

So 2008 of you Cigar. Now your 2016 choice is going to be a rich fat white woman that even you wouldn't tap. BTW... I didn't scrape anything on Youtube. It was posted Aug 20, 2015. This kind of shuts you up.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 04:19 PM
So 2008 of you Cigar. Now your 2016 choice is going to be a rich fat white woman that even you wouldn't tap. BTW... I didn't scrape anything on Youtube. It was posted Aug 20, 2015. This kind of shuts you up.

How you know Bernie isn't wining

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:20 PM
No other lib posters posting here??? Interesting. The truth friggin shuts their mouths good.

#THATLITTLEGIRLKILLEDDOINGHOMEWORKMATTERED

But an animal didn't think so.

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:20 PM

You said you were a moderate, right?

del
08-26-2015, 04:21 PM

moderately fucked in the head

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:24 PM

Poor old white commie.

Next?

There will be no next. Why only one black US Senator? Answer... because the white Dem government doesn't want you in the club. They just want the low IQ black's votes. Your race has been conned by the white elites. Stings don't it. #BLACKSNOTWANTED

AeonPax
08-26-2015, 04:26 PM
`
She owns a Harley....Milwaukee Iron.

Chris
08-26-2015, 04:27 PM
Post to the topic and not in bad faith with personal insults. TBs to follow.

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Post to the topic and not in bad faith with personal insults. TBs to follow.

That has to be some sort of record. 18 posts in.

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:30 PM
moderately fucked in the head
del Did you notice how he went from 2 rep to 17 in this one thread? :rofl:

Thread banned for ignoring warning Post to the topic and not in bad faith with personal insults.

del
08-26-2015, 04:32 PM
@del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) Did you notice how he went from 2 rep to 17 in this one thread? :rofl:

no, i don't pay a lot of attention to rep. it's not real surprising, though.

nor is it surprising that he's repped instead of thanked- don't want to put their name to it.

i have an admirer on the board who neg reps me when he's retaining water.

it makes me giggle.

Thread banned for ignoring warning Post to the topic and not in bad faith with personal insults.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 04:33 PM
@del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) Did you notice how he went from 2 rep to 17 in this one thread? :rofl:

Kinda remarkable how quickly we got to the real truth of the Thread :wink20:

Howey
08-26-2015, 04:34 PM
While I appreciate Ms Hubbard's comments, the problems within the black community are, in fact, problems shared by all black and white. We need to work together to solve these problems. Blacks need to work at improving the home and educational environments of their children and whites need to eliminate the institutionalized racism that helped create the problems.

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:36 PM

Some people get upset when I bring up the double standard, but what else would you call it? Look at the comments here (and lack of, but repping is going on) compared to this thread....

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/47177-White-Privilege-Racism-White-Denial-amp-The-Cost-of-Inequality-Open-to-Everyone

Howey
No other lib posters posting here??? Interesting. The truth friggin shuts their mouths good.

#THATLITTLEGIRLKILLEDDOINGHOMEWORKMATTERED

But an animal didn't think so.

Perhaps more would reply to your posts if you weren't such a blatant racebaiting troll.

jimmyz

You asked if I was a moderate yesterday. On some issues yes. On this I'm very much against the left. More specifically against the race baiters and BLM crowd.

Care to address the OP or are you going to attack me. Is this woman spot on? You'd be lying to say no.

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:37 PM

You asked if I was a moderate yesterday. On some issues yes. On this I'm very much against the left. More specifically against the race baiters and BLM crowd.

Care to address the OP or are you going to attack me. Is this woman spot on? You'd be lying to say no.

I would concede that she is spot on, if you agree Tim Wise is also. See link in previous post for the video.

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:39 PM

What does "rep" mean

del
08-26-2015, 04:42 PM
What does "rep" mean

absolutely nothing

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Perhaps more would reply to your posts if you weren't such a blatant racebaiting troll.

Are you another embarrassed black that won't admit to the truth?

Safety
08-26-2015, 04:43 PM
What does "rep" mean

http://thepoliticalforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

JDubya
08-26-2015, 04:44 PM

So, exactly what do her weight and sexual attractiveness have to do with her ability to be President, jimmyz ?

Your comment is just further evidence that many conservative males tend to be stupid, low IQ morons who think with their dicks rather than their brains and why Fox News uses blonde bimbos to keep you all following along like dumb, drooling dogs in heat.

Sarah Palin is/was likely the dumbest, most empty-headed dingbat who's ever run for high office, but because she had a nice rack, a decent ass and big hair, the knuckledraggers of the right acted like she was Margaret Thatcher.

Unbelievable.

jimmyz
08-26-2015, 04:48 PM
So, exactly what do her weight and sexual attractiveness have to do with her ability to be President, @jimmyz (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1173) ?

Your comment is just further evidence that many conservative males tend to be stupid, low IQ morons who think with their dicks rather than their brains and why Fox News uses blonde bimbos to keep you all following along like dumb, drooling dogs in heat.

Sarah Palin is/was likely the dumbest, most empty-headed dingbat who's ever run for high office, but because she had a nice rack, a decent ass and big hair, the knuckledraggers of the right acted like she was Margaret Thatcher.

Unbelievable.

It alludes to the "rich fat white guy" narrative.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM
How about we 86 the entire Thread since the OP is banned :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM
So how do we get through to blacks that refuse to acknowledge the problems with their culture as a whole? We can start just with the ones so coherently (and colorfully) worded by the woman in the OP.

There are many like her that are waking up and realizing something has to be done, and all this "police brutality" isn't just falling out of the sky like rain. It is the product of years and years of police-killing and anti-white rhetoric pushed by black community leaders. The only one to not have that type of rhetoric that got any kind of notoriety was MLK Jr. and the government took his ass out because black crime is a big portion of revenue for them.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 05:43 PM
So how do we get through to blacks that refuse to acknowledge the problems with their culture as a whole? We can start just with the ones so coherently (and colorfully) worded by the woman in the OP.

There are many like her that are waking up and realizing something has to be done, and all this "police brutality" isn't just falling out of the sky like rain. It is the product of years and years of police-killing and anti-white rhetoric pushed by black community leaders. The only one to not have that type of rhetoric that got any kind of notoriety was MLK Jr. and the government took his ass out because black crime is a big portion of revenue for them.

Posting on mostly White Political Forums ain't the solution ... :laugh:

Just a thought, but what do I know about Black People? :grin:

Mark III
08-26-2015, 07:21 PM
This woman should be in charge. This video should be shown to every black kid in school. And to Rev. Al, Jesse, BLM members, and Cigar.

In my opinion too many blind themselves to the root cause because the truth is too disappointing to admit.

I don't know about anybody else, but I don't take recommendations on racial issues from someone who has the confederate flag as his avatar.

Chris
08-26-2015, 07:26 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't take recommendations on racial issues from someone who has the confederate flag as his avatar.

What about Peggy Hubbard and what she had to say?

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2015, 08:27 AM
While I appreciate Ms Hubbard's comments, the problems within the black community are, in fact, problems shared by all black and white. We need to work together to solve these problems. Blacks need to work at improving the home and educational environments of their children and whites need to eliminate the institutionalized racism that helped create the problems.

So, its whitey fault after all. I knew it.

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2015, 08:32 AM

What? Did Peggy Hubbard have a confederate flag flying in this video? I didn't notice it. The truth is the truth no matter who makes the point.

PolWatch
08-27-2015, 09:14 AM
I guess this is the black community that some wanted to insist didn't exist....that everyone black was involved in looting & rioting. Who knows? Maybe this lady was part of the community that some included with the crooks.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 09:15 AM

How about you give your take to what the woman said? Is her criticism too much for you to handle?

Cigar
08-27-2015, 09:20 AM
How about you give your take to what the woman said? Is her criticism too much for you to handle?

I did ... :rollseyes:

https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1396857043ra/9195750.gif

nic34
08-27-2015, 09:31 AM
Whats going on here? A Stars and bars good ol boy trolling a black poster?

How predictable, and charming!

Chris
08-27-2015, 09:34 AM
I guess this is the black community that some wanted to insist didn't exist....that everyone black was involved in looting & rioting. Who knows? Maybe this lady was part of the community that some included with the crooks.

Peggy Hubbard reminds me of the Baltimore mother who scolder her son:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_NwWx4Y6A

Chris
08-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Whats going on here? A Stars and bars good ol boy trolling a black poster?

How predictable, and charming!

You could comment on the video posted.

Cigar
08-27-2015, 09:38 AM
Here we go again, White People picking Hero's for Black People ... remember, you're not good at it. :laugh: You got your own Jared Fogle's to deal with ...

PolWatch
08-27-2015, 09:42 AM
Here we go again, White People picking Hero's for Black People ... remember, you're not good at it. :laugh: You got your own Jared Fogle's to deal with ...

good point....2 words to the wise: Bill Cosby

Chris
08-27-2015, 09:46 AM

Why do you keep segregating whites from blacks?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 09:50 AM

you did not comment on her video. How would you respond to her in person?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 09:54 AM

Where is anyone telling you who your hero should be?

I'm still wondering what your take is on the woman's comments.

nic34
08-27-2015, 10:13 AM
You could comment on the video posted.

She's absolutely right. So what is new here? This has been going on forever. It never changes.

So what did the MFer with the supremacist flag solve? Fanning flames only makes things worse. Which is all waving that flag has ever done.
That's what Hubbard was trying to say. Her black people only make things worse with their actions. Folks on all sides need to be accountable for their actions. Seems we should all look in the mirror....

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 10:15 AM

Posting on mostly White Political Forums ain't the solution ... :laugh:

Just a thought, but what do I know about Black People? :grin:

which one of your mindless rants was your analysis of the woman's comments?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 10:18 AM
I believe one reason many men, young and old will not address her comments is because it comes from a woman. To them a woman's place is to shut up and do what she's to do.

Get down own here and put money on my books bitch.....

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm still wondering if cigar will provide his commentary on what this woman said.

Cigar
08-27-2015, 11:49 AM
which one of your mindless rants was your analysis of the woman's comments?

When did my response become so important to you?

Is it because you finally found a Black individual who supports an agenda of yours and need that reinforcement for those beliefs and Black person to second it.

Sounds kinda needy to me ... :laugh:

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 03:18 PM
When did my response become so important to you?

Is it because you finally found a Black individual who supports an agenda of yours and need that reinforcement for those beliefs and Black person to second it.

Sounds kinda needy to me ... :laugh:

I'm interested in hearing your take on her view. Is there some reason you are so hesitant to comment?

Besides, I don't believe she held any respect for my views either.

Bo-4
08-27-2015, 03:57 PM
yo jimmyz iffin you're interested in serious discussion?

Start making sense.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:00 PM
There can be only two reasons cigar will not comment on the woman's statements. Either he's afraid that he will be exposed as a racist or sexist, or he doesn't have the intellectual ability to present his analysis in a way which makes him look like a reasonable, clear thinking person.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:14 PM
YouTube Video:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/dG7mZQvaQDk/0.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk)

This woman is really a man sporting a confederate flag?

Bo-4
08-27-2015, 05:29 PM
There can be only two reasons cigar will not comment on the woman's statements. Either he's afraid that he will be exposed as a racist or sexist, or he doesn't have the intellectual ability to present his analysis in a way which makes him look like a reasonable, clear thinking person.

Tatooy-atataMon.. THE PLANE THE PLANE!! :cool:

My friend, there are many reasons people don't respond to one-off stupidity.

Should we start here?

Because NORMAL Americans LOVED this commercial and THOUSANDS of you bigoted a-holes hated it (baggers gotta hate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5oRAF00RHA

Sad man, just fucking SAD :(

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:40 PM
So, the woman's comments are "one off stupidity"?

I cant imagine that you could differentiate intelligence from stupidity.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Tatooy-atataMon.. THE PLANE THE PLANE!! :cool:

Because NORMAL Americans LOVED this commercial and THOUSANDS of you bigoted a-holes hated it (baggers gotta hate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5oRAF00RHA

Sad man, just $#@!ing SAD :(

Isn't it amazing how these imbeciles try to change the subject when they have no reasonable response to a simple question?

These people are intellectual midgets.

Common Sense
08-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Isn't it amazing how these imbeciles try to change the subject when they have no reasonable response to a simple question?

So who do you hate this week?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:56 PM

So who do you hate this week?

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Again, there's a reason Cigar can not provide his take on the woman's comments. I know why and he knows why.