PDA

View Full Version : Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control

whatukno
08-26-2015, 07:03 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump is used to controlling his world like the boss that he is. But as president, he'd answer to the American people. And so far in the rollicking 2016 presidential contest, he's showing little willingness to dial down his famous because-I-said-so style.

For Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as art of the deal. Whether his challengers are reporters or other presidential candidates, they are, according to Trump: a bimbo, incompetent, weak, pathetic, disgusting and/or can't satisfy a husband.

"When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can," Trump has written in a chapter on business advice.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GOP_2016_TRUMP_CONFLICTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-26-18-06-06

Yeah, you all do know that part of the job being president is being a diplomat right? You know, can't be going up to a country like Russia, who has ICBMs and calling Putin names like that and expecting not to start World War III. Oh wait, you all are counting on that aren't you?

Cigar
08-26-2015, 07:46 PM
The one thing I see in Donald Trumps speeches is how much time he spends blaming everyone for America's problems. It's the same point of view I see from his supporters, it's "their" fault that everything is bad. It's Hispanics, Asians and anything Dark or Brown for the "their" problems.

:rollseyes:

Peter1469
08-26-2015, 07:49 PM
No bowing or boot licking from Trump, that is for sure. :shocked:

Cigar
08-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Trump Supporter Tells Jorge Ramos 'Get Out Of My Country' After Being Kicked Out Of Press Conference

https://youtu.be/AhZEPmchxCU

BTW, for the ignorant ... Jorge Ramos is an American Citizen :laugh:

Mister D
08-26-2015, 07:52 PM

The man inspires so much fear. I kind of like him now.

Cigar
08-26-2015, 07:53 PM

Neither did Obama, and he Won, Twice, Back 2 ... well you know :laugh:

Cigar
08-26-2015, 07:55 PM
Fear = GOP Losers :laugh: So inspiring for Democrats :grin:

Cigar
08-26-2015, 08:03 PM

Obama Won’t Back Down From His Statement That Republican Leaders are “Crazy”President Barack Obama isn’t backing down from his comment that Republican senators who oppose the Iran nuclear deal are “crazies,” reported Politicus USA. Obama made the comment while speaking at a fundraiser in Nevada.

“It’s hard for me to express how much I love Harry Reid,” said Obama. “We were doing a little reminiscing and then figuring out how we’re going to deal with the crazies in terms of managing some problems.” That comment didn’t sit well with the sensitive types within the GOP. However, spokesperson Eric Schultz told reporters that the president doesn’t regret his remarks.

“He may have been a little glib in his language,” said Schultz. “If you take a step back . . . and look at what some Republicans have floated in Washington, whether that’s shutting down the government, whether that’s funding the government at sequester levels when the economy needs more support, he thinks those are reckless steps.”

The Republicans are reckless as hell. They call for defunding Planned Parenthood, government shutdowns, and LGBT discrimination. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Good on Obama for not backing down this time.

http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/08/obama-wont-back-down-from-his-statement-that-republican-leaders-are-crazy/

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014023/rs_370x227-140123160416-obama-kicking-down-door.gif

Mac-7
08-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Trump Supporter Tells Jorge Ramos 'Get Out Of My Country' After Being Kicked Out Of Press Conference

https://youtu.be/AhZEPmchxCU

BTW, for the ignorant ... Jorge Ramos is an American Citizen :laugh:

Hes only a naturalized citizen.

whatukno
08-26-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm just not sure that Trump would be right as commander in chief. Could you imagine Trump dealing with something like the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Cigar
08-26-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm just not sure that Trump would be right as commander in chief. Could you imagine Trump dealing with something like the Cuban Missile Crisis?

I'm just dying to see him tell a Brother to shut up and sit down. :laugh:

whatukno
08-26-2015, 08:25 PM

But he "loves The Blacks"!

Cigar
08-26-2015, 08:41 PM
But he "loves The Blacks"!

... and they love him too. :grin:

Mac-7
08-26-2015, 08:45 PM

Because black people are violent?

Mister D
08-26-2015, 08:49 PM
I have to admit that's always amusing.

"There does appear to be a problem in the black community with violence".

"Why don't you say that to a black person's face!?"

:rofl:

Peter1469
08-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Trump does help himself when he manhandles obnoxious reporters who try to speak out of turn.

Real Americans are over political correctness. Now sit down. :wink:

Mister D
08-26-2015, 08:53 PM
Trump does help himself when he manhandles obnoxious reporters who try to speak out of turn.

Real Americans are over political correctness. Now sit down. :wink:

Right. Ramos was simply being obnoxious. It's quite disturbing that progressive pundits can so easily convince their drones that this is offensive to Hispanics and makes Trump look bad. It's incredible, actually.

Peter1469
08-26-2015, 09:05 PM
Right. Ramos was simply being obnoxious. It's quite disturbing that progressive pundits can so easily convince their drones that this is offensive to Hispanics and makes Trump look bad. It's incredible, actually.

No, they are just unthinking partisan hacks. Boot licks.

Mister D
08-26-2015, 09:13 PM
No, they are just unthinking partisan hacks. Boot licks.

When people like Cigar say they're just laughing at Trump and don't fear him I don't doubt their honesty but they don't seem to realize that the pundits manipulating them do fear Trump. That's why he has become a target and that's why they keep dishing out these redundant pieces.

Adelaide
08-26-2015, 09:22 PM
He'd be a terrible diplomat and terrible with the press. That's something voters will need to decide if they are willing to accept for whatever qualities some people seem to see in him. I don't see them, but whatever.

Mister D
08-26-2015, 09:25 PM
He'd be a terrible diplomat and terrible with the press. That's something voters will need to decide if they are willing to accept for whatever qualities some people seem to see in him. I don't see them, but whatever.

That has its advantages though. It's not a complete negative. He needs a good campaign manager to help him 1) not to let that get out of hand and 2) turn it to his advantage.

texan
08-27-2015, 12:50 AM
The one thing I see in Donald Trumps speeches is how much time he spends blaming everyone for America's problems. It's the same point of view I see from his supporters, it's "their" fault that everything is bad. It's Hispanics, Asians and anything Dark or Brown for the "their" problems.

:rollseyes:

You are so perceptive. The military is the black mans fault, the poor economy is the black mans fault , our trade deficits are the Black mans fault, immigration is the black mans fault.............Oh yes so perceptive..... I wonder where you stole those comments from and claimed it as your own....?

(some actual truth and a Freudian slip)

Got news for you and Jorge Ramos, it is not racist. He is a slobbering punk now.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 02:32 AM
Since liberals keep telling us that no republican will ever be elected again I don't know why they even care who wins the repub nomination.

donttread
08-27-2015, 04:40 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump is used to controlling his world like the boss that he is. But as president, he'd answer to the American people. And so far in the rollicking 2016 presidential contest, he's showing little willingness to dial down his famous because-I-said-so style.

For Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as art of the deal. Whether his challengers are reporters or other presidential candidates, they are, according to Trump: a bimbo, incompetent, weak, pathetic, disgusting and/or can't satisfy a husband.

"When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can," Trump has written in a chapter on business advice.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GOP_2016_TRUMP_CONFLICTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-26-18-06-06

Yeah, you all do know that part of the job being president is being a diplomat right? You know, can't be going up to a country like Russia, who has ICBMs and calling Putin names like that and expecting not to start World War III. Oh wait, you all are counting on that aren't you?

Don't worry by this time next summer you'll be saying : """"Donald Trump?" I can't believe we took her seriously"

whatukno
08-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Since liberals keep telling us that no republican will ever be elected again I don't know why they even care who wins the repub nomination.

Because it's a nationwide psychological test to show the whole country how bat shit crazy the GOP base has become.

Peter1469
08-27-2015, 05:58 AM
lol

Getting fed up with the Establishment and with political correctness is a sign that the sheep are waking up.

whatukno
08-27-2015, 06:20 AM
lol

Getting fed up with the Establishment and with political correctness is a sign that the sheep are waking up.

I disagree, Trump's candidacy is showing the rest of us, that the fringe right wing actually love absolute control. Trump doesn't respond to criticism of his campaign or what he passes for stances on the issues well at all, and instead attacks anyone who even slightly questions him.

As I've said before, and I'll say again Trump is an internet troll come to life. He's busy lately with an all out war with Megyn Kelly because she has decided to take him on and hit him with harder questions than FOX News usually hits GOP Candidates with. His response is not to debate the issues, clarify his stance on issues, or respond in any meaningful way, but to straight up start a flame war with the FOX News personality.

The Univision reporter may have been out of line, but Trump should have handled that with something called tact, tact isn't being PC, it's what people do in polite society. I'm about the least PC person there is. I understand that being PC is usually bullshit. Calling black people African Americans when very few overall have immigrated from Africa. Calling New Yorkers Yankees instead of Festering Assholes, when the later is predominately true. Calling Texans, Texans, instead of Canyon Road fatality number (_____) because many have an inability to make a right turn. Yes, PC Culture can go too far. But Tact is something that people can use in situations to make a volatile issue more palatable for everyone involved.

Trump has no class. He's crass, boorish, egomaniacal, dumb, vague, has a penchant for straight up lying, divisive, and god forbid he wins the office.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 07:07 AM
Because it's a nationwide psychological test to show the whole country how bat $#@! crazy the GOP base has become.

But since you believe republicans cannot win the election what are you afraid of?

Peter1469
08-27-2015, 07:10 AM
I disagree, Trump's candidacy is showing the rest of us, that the fringe right wing actually love absolute control. Trump doesn't respond to criticism of his campaign or what he passes for stances on the issues well at all, and instead attacks anyone who even slightly questions him.

As I've said before, and I'll say again Trump is an internet troll come to life. He's busy lately with an all out war with Megyn Kelly because she has decided to take him on and hit him with harder questions than FOX News usually hits GOP Candidates with. His response is not to debate the issues, clarify his stance on issues, or respond in any meaningful way, but to straight up start a flame war with the FOX News personality.

The Univision reporter may have been out of line, but Trump should have handled that with something called tact, tact isn't being PC, it's what people do in polite society. I'm about the least PC person there is. I understand that being PC is usually bullshit. Calling black people African Americans when very few overall have immigrated from Africa. Calling New Yorkers Yankees instead of Festering Assholes, when the later is predominately true. Calling Texans, Texans, instead of Canyon Road fatality number (_____) because many have an inability to make a right turn. Yes, PC Culture can go too far. But Tact is something that people can use in situations to make a volatile issue more palatable for everyone involved.

Trump has no class. He's crass, boorish, egomaniacal, dumb, vague, has a penchant for straight up lying, divisive, and god forbid he wins the office.

Trump is not a conservative. He is a populist.

Most people who are fed up with government still fall in two camps:

A. Those who think the government should take the gloves off and jack up State intervention in all aspects of our lives.

B. Those who think the government needs to stick with the basics and otherwise leave us alone.

So populists who identify also as conservatives will gravitate towards Trump. Populists who identify with the Nanny State will gravitate towards Sanders.

The Sheep will gravitate towards (D) or (R) and remind us, unthinkingly, that voting outside of (D) or (R) ensures the evil one wins (D) or (R).

Common Sense
08-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Hes only a naturalized citizen.

If this quote doesn't explain it all. What does?

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 07:31 AM

The Univision reporter may have been out of line, but Trump should have handled that with something called tact, tact isn't being PC, it's what people do in polite society. I'm about the least PC person there is. I understand that being PC is usually bull$#@!. Calling black people African Americans when very few overall have immigrated from Africa. Calling New Yorkers Yankees instead of Festering $#@!s, when the later is predominately true. Calling Texans, Texans, instead of Canyon Road fatality number (_____) because many have an inability to make a right turn. Yes, PC Culture can go too far. But Tact is something that people can use in situations to make a volatile issue more palatable for everyone involved.

Liberals call all trump a troll because he does not conform to the liberals way of thinking.

they were looking forward to an election where Hillary beats Jeb bush.

In that scenario the Washington establishment is safe no matter which candidate wins.

But trump puts that dream in jeopardy so libs are pissed and calling him insulting names.

This is all so predictable.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 07:34 AM
If this quote doesn't explain it all. What does?

He (Ramos) is the best example of why granting amnesty and citizenship to 11-30 million more illegal aliens is a bad idea.

Ramos just like every other illegal alien does not believe the rules apply to him..

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Answer to the American people? You mean like Obama answers to the American people and holds the Constitution so sacrosanct?

nathanbforrest45
08-27-2015, 07:37 AM
One would assume from reading Cigar's post that blacks are an extremely aggressive group. All he ever talks about is how whitey is going to get his ass whupped if he so much as looks cross eyed at a "brother"

Common Sense
08-27-2015, 07:56 AM
One would assume from reading Cigar's post that blacks are an extremely aggressive group. All he ever talks about is how whitey is going to get his ass whupped if he so much as looks cross eyed at a "brother"

Sorry, where did he say that?

Common Sense
08-27-2015, 08:01 AM
He (Ramos) is the best example of why granting amnesty and citizenship to 11-30 million more illegal aliens is a bad idea.

Ramos just like every other illegal alien does not believe the rules apply to him..

Ramos was never an illegal alien. He went to school in the US and was hired to work in journalism.

My point is that you see naturalized citizens as not being equal to natural born citizens. As if you just being born was some sort of feat.

A naturalized citizen has to work at it to be a citizen. They should be treated with the same respect as any citizen.

There aren't 30 million illegals. Plus no one is saying grant citizenship to everyone. Mischaracterizing the argument is disingenuous.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Ramos was never an illegal alien. He went to school in the US and was hired to work in journalism.

My point is that you see naturalized citizens as not being equal to natural born citizens. As if you just being born was some sort of feat.

A naturalized citizen has to work at it to be a citizen. They should be treated with the same respect as any citizen.

There aren't 30 million illegals. Plus no one is saying grant citizenship to everyone. Mischaracterizing the argument is disingenuous.

Ramos came to America illegally when he was 11.

He was an illegal alien.

Cigar
08-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Liberals call all trump a troll because he does not conform to the liberals way of thinking.

they were looking forward to an election where Hillary beats Jeb bush.

In that scenario the Washington establishment is safe no matter which candidate wins.

But trump puts that dream in jeopardy so libs are pissed and calling him insulting names.

This is all so predictable.

:thinking: Don't blame Liberals for Donald Trump, he's a Republican creation, now one him and don't blame anyone else.

Cigar
08-27-2015, 08:41 AM

He was an illegal alien.

... and he did the right thing and became a Citizen and legal and is now a contributing tax paying American.

Got a problem with that?

Common Sense
08-27-2015, 08:41 AM

He was an illegal alien.

Nope. He came in his 20's to LA on a student Visa.

See, he earned his American citizenship. You were given yours.

Cigar
08-27-2015, 08:43 AM

The Right will beleive any BS story that support their agenda, that's why the only way their candidates will ever see the Oval Office again is with a White House Tour Ticket.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 08:47 AM

Yes, he was 24.

But the circumstances of his obtaining citizenship are very murky.

A student visa is very different from an immigrant visa.

He either married an American citizen or got amnesty in 1986 along with all the other immigration cheaters.

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Ramos became a us citizen in 2008.

but the source does not give any details.

thats a long time to be here on a student visa.

http://24ahead.com/jorge-ramos-became-us-citizen-2008-univision

Mac-7
08-27-2015, 08:51 AM
The Right will beleive any BS story that support their agenda, that's why the only way their candidates will ever see the Oval Office again is with a White House Tour Ticket.

I am trying to find the Ramos story and it appears to be a secret.

Tahuyaman
08-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control

Who does he think he is? Hillary Clinton?

The Sage of Main Street
08-27-2015, 11:36 AM

Paid campaign poetry for Jebbie Firstbro:

JEB! has a claim
Like no other:
"He ain't heavy,
He's my brother."

JEB! has the right finance
DNA's the right genes
Save America by
Deporting all Slovenes.