PDA

View Full Version : What Does The Left Have To Offer?

URF8
08-09-2012, 06:47 PM
What do you folks on the left have to offer to conservatives in order to induce them to compromise with you? Don't give me any of this "for the good of the country" crap. That doesn't fly any more. Articulate what you bring to the bargaining table. Personally, I don't think you folks know what a quid pro quo is.

Mainecoons
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Compromise with the left has allowed them to enact their agenda. This has come down to either/or.

URF8
08-09-2012, 09:05 PM
The left broke its word given to Reagan. When it came time to sign the Simpson Mazzoli Immigration Amnesty the left promised that the border would be controlled.

They lied. The left voted down every attempt to build a comprehensive system of fences.

Same thing when they got Bush Sr. to break his No New Taxes Pledge. Subsequent Democratic controlled Congresses didn't decrease spending. Democrats always act in bad faith.

The Republicans cooperated with the left so the Republicans could get defense spending in exchange for social spending the Democrats wanted. Screw them all.

MMC
08-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Compromise with the left has allowed them to enact their agenda. This has come down to either/or.

Funny that you mention that. As the Bluedog Demos Spokesperson the Demo from Arkansas. Just got done saying the same thing about their other members of Congress. I believe the Hill had a piece up on it and what the Blue-Dogs were saying.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Yea!!

Fuck the middle class!!

roadmaster
08-09-2012, 10:13 PM
To be honest I hate those online test where you answer questions to see what type of person, liberal, con, moderate ect because I know I am a con but those always leans me towards mod.

The left does offer some things I agree with same with the right. The far left, I can't stand.

Some out of touch far right the same. To answer your question, the left or Obama has put us in a mess. 4 more years of him and our country won't look the same, it's already bad. I do blame some on Bush on the economy but very little. I am still po'd he put so many liberals judges. Obama will go down as the worse. I had high hopes because whomever is in office I want America to succeed.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 10:28 PM
To be honest I hate those online test where you answer questions to see what type of person, liberal, con, moderate ect because I know I am a con but those always leans me towards mod.

The left does offer some things I agree with same with the right. The far left, I can't stand.

Some out of touch far right the same. To answer your question, the left or Obama has put us in a mess. 4 more years of him and our country won't look the same, it's already bad. I do blame some on Bush on the economy but very little. I am still po'd he put so many liberals judges. Obama will go down as the worse. I had high hopes because whomever is in office I want America to succeed.

Sound byte failed.

Like bust its face on the side walk failed......

URF8
08-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Sound byte failed.

Post a picture of yourself. I'm curious.

intelligence
08-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Post a picture of yourself. I'm curious.

Hey hand check creep!

I bet you're more than curious....

roadmaster
08-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Sound byte failed.

Obama did fall flat on his face. All those bail-out jobs went overseas. Oh that's right the census takers did help look like people had jobs. I have never seen it this bad here people trying to find a job.

intelligence
08-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Obama did fall flat on his face. All those bail-out jobs went overseas. Oh that's right the census takers did help look like people had jobs. I have never seen it this bad here people trying to find a job.

Bain.

Nough said.

roadmaster
08-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Bain.

Nough said.

Bain???? Please, is that all you have?

intelligence
08-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Bain???? Please, is that all you have?

And embarrassing (potentialy destructive) tax information being withheld.

But polls say Bain is all ill need.

Next.

URF8
08-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Hey hand check creep!

I bet you're more than curious....

I am curious. I've never seen a talking asshole. :)

Cigar
08-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Yea!!

Fuck the middle class!!

It's been done for over Decade

Peter1469
08-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Yea!!

Fuck the middle class!!

Non responsive. Move to strike.

MMC
08-10-2012, 08:14 AM

Especially In Chicago Illinois. All of California, and NYC, NY State. Homes of the Left's Base.....huh? Try like almost 85 years of failed Democratic Leadership. :wink: Truly screwing not only the middle class over. But taking advantage of the Poor as well. :angry:

Cigar
08-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Especially In Chicago Illinois. All of California, and NYC, NY State. Homes of the Left's Base.....huh? Try like almost 85 years of failed Democratic Leadership. :wink: Truly screwing not only the middle class over. But taking advantage of the Poor as well. :angry:

So here's a Brilliant Idea; let's lower Taxes for 2% of Americans and make the other 98% pay for it ... ~

Brilliant plan I say ... Brilliant.

Chris
08-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Yea!!

Fuck the middle class!!

No, screw liberals. It's got nothing to do with class.

Chris
08-10-2012, 08:22 AM

Nearly 4 of which have been under Obama. Glad to see you see no difference between Bush and Obama.

Mister D
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
So here's a Brilliant Idea; let's lower Taxes for 2% of Americans and make the other 98% pay for it ... ~

50% of those Americans pay no income tax.

Cigar
08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
50% of those Americans pay no income tax.

OK ... and ...

Mister D
08-10-2012, 08:26 AM
OK ... and ...

So 98% won't be paying for income tax cuts. Seriously, I can't post in crayon for you.

Cigar
08-10-2012, 08:33 AM
So 98% won't be paying for income tax cuts. Seriously, I can't post in crayon for you.

So what are you doing about it?

Mister D
08-10-2012, 08:36 AM
So what are you doing about it?

I've already done what I set out to do (i.e. point out your error). It's always easy.

Cigar
08-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I've already done what I set out to do (i.e. point out your error). It's always easy.

Your Mother must be proud of your accomplishments ... now go get your treats.

Mister D
08-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Your comebacks are as lame as your arguments. :shocked:

Agravan
08-10-2012, 08:51 AM

OK, so how does lowering taxes (letting people keep their own money) for anyone make someone else pay (take money out of my pocket to send to someone else) for them?

Mainecoons
08-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Remember, Cigar has assured us he is a math whiz. :rofl:

Chris
08-10-2012, 09:01 AM
OK, so how does lowering taxes (letting people keep their own money) for anyone make someone else pay (take money out of my pocket to send to someone else) for them?

The new guy, intelligence, used the same doublespeak that cutting taxes is giving people money but couldn't account from where the money is taken and to where it's redistributed.