PDA

View Full Version : If Joe Biden officially announces his POTUS candidacy...

Captain Obvious
08-29-2015, 05:38 PM
...then Hillary will be criminally prosecuted.

Do the math.

Private Pickle
08-29-2015, 07:13 PM
...then Hillary will be criminally prosecuted.

Do the math.

Probably why he hasn't jumped in.

donttread
08-30-2015, 07:32 AM
Tbi

Ransom
08-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Where is Jim Webb?

Captain Obvious
08-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Where is Jim Webb?

Probably banging that cute little Vietnamese gal he married.

Professor Peabody
09-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Biden the gaffe machine? That bag of hammers thought FDR got on TV and explained the crash in 1929? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-5X_1N3dw

Adelaide
09-02-2015, 09:40 AM
I believe I said to my partner 2 months ago before the Biden speculation had hit maximum velocity that Biden would only jump in if Clinton were forced to quit her campaign, for whatever reasons. I stand by that. I suspect he won't be jumping in and I don't believe she'll stop her campaign - I also don't think you'll ever see her arrested.

Cigar
09-02-2015, 10:04 AM
I believe I said to my partner 2 months ago before the Biden speculation had hit maximum velocity that Biden would only jump in if Clinton were forced to quit her campaign, for whatever reasons. I stand by that. I suspect he won't be jumping in and I don't believe she'll stop her campaign - I also don't think you'll ever see her arrested.

Don't worry, they always have Benghazi to fall back on. :laugh:

Common
09-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Biden wont run

birddog
09-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Don't worry, they always have Benghazi to fall back on. :laugh:

Smirking or laughing at the four deaths she caused is unbecoming to you, but not unexpected. :rollseyes:

nathanbforrest45
09-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Where is Jim Webb?

Where is Jack Webb?

PolWatch
09-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Smirking or laughing at the four deaths she caused is unbecoming to you, but not unexpected. :rollseyes:

Benghazi will only be an issue when all deaths of American diplomats and embassy employees are investigated....including the 8 that happened under GWB. It is nothing but a political issue.

Ransom
09-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Benghazi will only be an issue when all deaths of American diplomats and embassy employees are investigated....including the 8 that happened under GWB. It is nothing but a political issue.

I'm not sure George Bush circled the globe blaming a B rated movie. This attack in Benghazi......didn't happen on April Fool's Day either, it happened on the anniv of 9-11. It happened after the Ambassador had repeatedly asked for more security. It happened after the British Ambassador had been attacked and Britain moved their entire embassy staff out of Libya. It happened and imagine what the objective and Hillary defending with zero transparency PolWatch would have said should Bush had circled the globe blaming those 8 deaths on a movie producer....and apologizing for our nation's intolerance. Imagine further should an Uncle Ransom explain to PolWatch that it's all politics.

Read your own nonsense and check for holes before hitting submit, otherwise, how will your hypocrisy here by ignored. Fake it better, please.

Professor Peabody
09-06-2015, 05:02 AM
http://www.geaugaconstitutionalcouncil.org/images/show_large_img.cfm?GunsJoeBidenJesterHat.jpg