PDA

View Full Version : Why Trump, Bernie, Carly and Carson?

texan
08-31-2015, 08:46 PM
A total of 71 percent of American voters are "dissatisfied" with the way things are going in the nation today, including 41 percent who are "very dissatisfied," according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. Only 2 percent are "very satisfied," with 26 percent "somewhat satisfied."

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2275

Cigar
08-31-2015, 08:59 PM
Because they think they're getting their Country back ... from who they won't say. :grin:

Redrose
08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
'whom'

Captain Obvious
08-31-2015, 09:05 PM
'whom'

Save your energy, this one's a loss

Peter1469
09-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Because they think they're getting their Country back ... from who they won't say. :grin:

From the Establishment.

texan
09-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Things I want from this country:

1. I want our allies to be able to trust us, the world doesn't at this time.

2. I want our respect to be restored.

3. I want bad guys to know that we are to be concerned about us and stop letting them treat us like doormats. China just building an Island to harm us economically and militarily in international waters. Russia looking at us and saying screw you we will take whatever country we want.

4. I want a job friendly government that does things smart on the environment unlike this one which screws jobs in the name of way far left tree hugging. It is not necessary to go that far that fast.

5. I want a president that will actually work with both sides. It shouldn't be all one way or nothing. We need some smart compromise.

6. I want less of a nanny state. I want to give people a helping hand but they know this isn't a lifetime ride. But you can only do this is you can create jobs.

7. I want a strong military.

8. Term limits (never happen the inmates run the selfish assylum). I added an extra s for ass's)

9. I want the middle of America to remind the fringe on both sides we are the sane people.

10. I just want common sense.

Most of these rule out Bernie for me, even tho I appreciate his honesty. Hillary is a loser no thanks. I will go anti establishment if I can.

texan
09-01-2015, 08:38 AM
I also want to revamp education and add a trade school certification to all districts that teach young people not interested in English or history classes to learn a valuable craft. Something that makes them want to get up and go to school because they love something they are doing. this would be a major promise to the people if I were running. How great would this be?

Cigar
09-01-2015, 08:49 AM

1. I want our allies to be able to trust us, the world doesn't at this time. Do we Trust our Allies? We don't even support our own President.

2. I want our respect to be restored. Well based on the actions of our own Congress Disrespect for their own President, why should they?

3. I want bad guys to know that we are to be concerned about us and stop letting them treat us like doormats. China just building an Island to harm us economically and militarily in international waters. Russia looking at us and saying screw you we will take whatever country we want. Bully Balls didn't help during the Bush Administration, Obama is the one killing Terrorist.

4. I want a job friendly government that does things smart on the environment unlike this one which screws jobs in the name of way far left tree hugging. It is not necessary to go that far that fast. What ... now you want a Jobs Program?

5. I want a president that will actually work with both sides. It shouldn't be all one way or nothing. We need some smart compromise. So that dinner on Inauguration-Night wasn't such a good idea after all?

6. I want less of a nanny state. I want to give people a helping hand but they know this isn't a lifetime ride. But you can only do this is you can create jobs. Then don't complain about crime and street people when that's the alternative to provide.

7. I want a strong military. Who's even close?

8. Term limits (never happen the inmates run the selfish assylum). I added an extra s for ass's) How about making them do something rather than Vacations, Filibustering and Naming Post offices

9. I want the middle of America to remind the fringe on both sides we are the sane people. Ok ... Good

10. I just want common sense. Are you sure that's what Trump supporters want?

Most of these rule out Bernie for me, even tho I appreciate his honesty. Hillary is a loser no thanks. I will go anti establishment if I can.

Answer in BOLD

I'll Vote Democrat and take my chances ... :wink:

Cigar
09-01-2015, 08:50 AM
I also want to revamp education and add a trade school certification to all districts that teach young people not interested in English or history classes to learn a valuable craft. Something that makes them want to get up and go to school because they love something they are doing. this would be a major promise to the people if I were running. How great would this be?

That would take investing ... Republicans are into Cutting.

Cigar
09-01-2015, 08:51 AM
From the Establishment.

Come on do you really believe that? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
09-01-2015, 08:55 AM
Come on do you really believe that? :laugh:

Millions of voters are warming up to the concept actually, just ask Trump and Sanders.

You will never get it, that I'm sure about.

Mac-7
09-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Answer in BOLD

I'll Vote Democrat and take my chances ... :wink:

You call obumer a president?

He's and international joke.

texan
09-01-2015, 01:48 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by texan http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1237989#post1237989)

1. I want our allies to be able to trust us, the world doesn't at this time. Do we Trust our Allies? We don't even support our own President. You earn support Cigar, he had it and lost it. That is his responsibility. You would say the same about Bush so you know what I am talking about. These guys used the IRS to attack enemies a la Clinton and Nixon. These guys tapped the phone lines and went through emails of reporters. That is sad, so you make all the excuses you want for their behavior, YOU EARN TRUST!

2. I want our respect to be restored. Well based on the actions of our own Congress Disrespect for their own President, why should they? Really? You think this is one sided???? You are an uninformed hack that wouldn't know an honest evaluation from a pile of donk. Pitch me some more black lives matter horse crap. Harry Reid you support? Obama calling Bush all kinds of names and lying when he ran just to drum up votes? Well your boys are real classy pal.

3. I want bad guys to know that we are to be concerned about us and stop letting them treat us like doormats. China just building an Island to harm us economically and militarily in international waters. Russia looking at us and saying screw you we will take whatever country we want.Bully Balls didn't help during the Bush Administration, Obama is the one killing Terrorist. Couldn't think of anything that is coherent to place in this space huh? I am pretty sure they were both killing terrorists.

4. I want a job friendly government that does things smart on the environment unlike this one which screws jobs in the name of way far left tree hugging. It is not necessary to go that far that fast. What ... now you want a Jobs Program? We had one called the stimulus dopey...Was gonna solve all of our ills.

"After years of modest growth, the economy is hovering just above stall speed (http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news/economy/2q_gdp_report/index.htm?iid=EL), and the risk of the country falling into recession (http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/02/news/economy/jobs_double_dip_recession/index.htm?iid=EL) is on the rise. Hiring has ground to a halt (http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/02/news/economy/jobs_report_unemployment/index.htm?iid=EL), the unemployment rate remains sky-high and systemic problems continue to hamstring the housing market (http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/31/real_estate/march_home_prices/index.htm?iid=EL)." CNN after Obama's great stimulus.

5. I want a president that will actually work with both sides. It shouldn't be all one way or nothing. We need some smart compromise. So that dinner on Inauguration-Night wasn't such a good idea after all? I guess not, the great divider and chief craps in is pants again and again and again. BTW a dinner will fix the problems he helps perpetuate everyday? What great leadership. Although he has stoked the flames of race wars, so there is that........

6. I want less of a nanny state. I want to give people a helping hand but they know this isn't a lifetime ride. But you can only do this is you can create jobs. Then don't complain about crime and street people when that's the alternative to provide. Tired dem Talking point blah blah hlah........You would be surprised when people don't get handouts how many of them create income.

7. I want a strong military. Who's even close?

For the last nine years, the Military Times newspaper has surveyed an average of 2,300 active-duty service members. Their latest poll has just been released and concludes that “Obama’s popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.” Moral Matters pal.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/395212/obama-support-among-military-plummets-15-percent-john-fund

8. Term limits (never happen the inmates run the selfish assylum). I added an extra s for ass's) How about making them do something rather than Vacations, Filibustering and Naming Post offices. Ok fine with me, another head scratcher. Both sides do the filibuster and renaming mountain tops for no reason.

9. I want the middle of America to remind the fringe on both sides we are the sane people. Ok ... Good. You don't seem to be in the middle.

10. I just want common sense. Are you sure that's what Trump supporters want? I would hope everyone wants it.....Agreements with Obama? Cuba for example common sense.

Answer in BOLD

I'll Vote Democrat and take my chances ... I can't control your mistakes.

The polling this week says 71% are dissatisfied with the direction of this country. 26% were very dissatisfied and 2% were satisfied.

Must be proud to know you are in the 2%, you certainly are not living in reality!

texan
09-01-2015, 01:51 PM
This new country is void of any tough love, but not short on excuses.

Adelaide
09-03-2015, 12:39 PM

We have something like that in my school district - I believe it started as a pilot program for the province. You still needed to get the bare minimum in terms of mandatory courses but each school took a specialty and started kids in trades so they would be ahead when they finished high school. My high school had the auto truck and coach apprenticeship (which led to jobs for a few of my friends), as well as intro to early childhood education and special education, as well as a program for potential teachers to peer mentor in classes as an assistant teacher (taught, graded, and did tutoring). The truck and coach program was the start of an apprenticeship while the others gave you experience needed to get into or succeed in university or college programs aimed at education. We also had a language program that taught like 20 languages for certification. I'm not sure what the other schools had.

Ransom
09-03-2015, 02:07 PM

English is a valuable craft. Many begin careers behind the 8 ball because their English isn't adequate, their grammar deplorable and unprofessional. History is a valuable skill in that it gives perspective to future leaders who believe history began the day they were born.

I mean, look to this forum alone.......history knowledge doesn't exist here. Oh....we've experts on race, religion, politics, Caitlyn Jenner, lying, and deceit........some members here show craft and skill regarding those mentioned talents. Historical perspective though.......on average...in this forum.....is an utter f'n joke. Quite sad actually.

domer76
09-03-2015, 03:32 PM
You call obumer a president?

He's and international joke.

Best President since the last Democrat

Ivan88
09-03-2015, 10:17 PM
How about having 4 Presidents? Each can take 1/4th of the country.
Then they can all agree on whether to sign or veto some new rule issued by Congress.

Common
09-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Along with that poll, there are others that show that disapproval of the way the GOP governed is in the toilet.

I know many will disagree here but the far right teaparty was a flop. They thought when they made gains in the house and senate and took the majority they had a free pass. Didnt work out that way and they flopped.

You cant take on the bulk of america and vote against everything for them over and over and expect to gain support. That group is the working class middle and lower middle class. Damn near every vote was aganst them and for the rich guy.

Subdermal
09-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Along with that poll, there are others that show that disapproval of the way the GOP governed is in the toilet.

I know many will disagree here but the far right teaparty was a flop. They thought when they made gains in the house and senate and took the majority they had a free pass. Didnt work out that way and they flopped.

You cant take on the bulk of america and vote against everything for them over and over and expect to gain support. That group is the working class middle and lower middle class. $#@! near every vote was aganst them and for the rich guy.

Do not conflate disapproval of the GOP with disapproval with TEA Party politicians. The problem at the moment is strictly and only one thing: the GOP Establishment - which is extremely anti-TEA party - has not yet been overthrown.

The very fact that anti-Establishment candidates lead the polls is testament to the public's desire to win this continuing battle. Trump has called himself a representative of the TEA Party, saying that they've had a raw deal. He continues to lead, and is expanding his lead based upon these simple messages.

birddog
09-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Best President since the last Democrat

:biglaugh: What a hoot you are!

Mac-7
09-04-2015, 05:35 AM
:biglaugh: What a hoot you are!

Obumer has added millions of people to the welfare dependence class.

Liberals will always love him for that.