PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Amnesty

Mister D
09-05-2011, 08:46 AM
But the Napolitano letter also reveals that the Obama Administration plans to review all 300,000 current deportation cases and to suspend them if it considers the illegal alien undocumented Democrat poses no threat to “public safety and national security”. And the Administration has leaked that all these illegal aliens will be allowed to apply for (i.e. will be given) work permits:

“A senior administration official said… [t]he indefinite stay will not give illegal immigrants a path to legal permanent residency, but will let them apply for a work permit.

"As a matter of law, they are eligible for a work authorization card, basically a tax payer ID card, but that decision is made separately and on a case-by-case basis," said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the policy change before it was announced.

The official said the change will give authorities the chance to keep some cases from even reaching the court system. The message to agents in the field, the official said, would be "you do not need to put everyone you come across in the system."

http://www.vdare.com/articles/obama-s-administrative-amnesty-impeachment-is-the-only-answer

Conley
09-05-2011, 09:01 AM
What is this guy's deal? For the first three years his administration deports more people than Dubya's did, and now he's freezing everything?

Does this man believe in anything? Even if it is something I disagree with I'd have a lot more respect for a man who you knew where he stood.

wingrider
09-05-2011, 09:06 AM
What is this guy's deal? For the first three years his administration deports more people than Dubya's did, and now he's freezing everything?

Does this man believe in anything? Even if it is something I disagree with I'd have a lot more respect for a man who you knew where he stood.

its really simple if you study it..
he has lost his base support and is pandering to the hispanic vote..

Conley
09-05-2011, 09:07 AM

its really simple if you study it..
he has lost his base support and is pandering to the hispanic vote..

Probably. I think it's too late for that.

That doesn't explain the rest of his flip flops though. Anti-War, starts Libya, Financial Reform - lets the instigators of the financial collapse walk, and so on and so on. He lost his base because he didn't follow through on anything he promised.

Good to see ya round LoVE...hope you are having a good LD!

Mister D
09-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Clearly BO has revealed himself to be yet another unprincipled politician as you guys point out. The only other factor that comes to mind right away for me is his sheer inexperience. Let's face it; he was not ready for the job.

wingrider
09-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Clearly BO has revealed himself to be yet another unprincipled politician as you guys point out. The only other factor that comes to mind right away for me is his sheer inexperience. Let's face it; he was not ready for the job.

right on the money D.. He is toast.

MMC
09-05-2011, 10:26 AM

Damn they bust his long lost Uncle for DUI and hold him for deportation and the following week he freezes up everything on immigration. Can it be, could it be right smack in our face. Like yo.....I be the Prez.....thats my family! Mess with my family I will hold all that shit up! Str-8 up gangsta move! O0

Conley
09-05-2011, 10:33 AM
:rofl:

no one messes with the family

:o :o :o

Mister D
09-05-2011, 10:49 AM

Damn they bust his long lost Uncle for DUI and hold him for deportation and the following week he freezes up everything on immigration. Can it be, could it be right smack in our face. Like yo.....I be the Prez.....thats my family! Mess with my family I will hold all that shit up! Str-8 up gangsta move! O0

Good point! I forgot about that.

MMC
09-05-2011, 10:57 AM
:rofl:

no one messes with the family

:o :o :o

Gangsta Government (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmBjG7ALvjc#)

>:D O0 ;) ;D