PDA

View Full Version : The Five Step Program

AceGuy
09-05-2015, 05:39 AM
These are the real steps to prosperity.

Step 1. Take the holy bible, and fling it as hard as you can, backwards over your right shoulder, straight into the garbage where it belongs now, always had belonged in the first place and always will belong.

Step 2. Walk out of the ghetto if you have to... into the suburbs, and get some residential counseling to fix any existing lack of motivation and depression.

Step 3. Go to the library, read a series of different trade skills and hobbies and educational books and see what clicks with you... which books you learn from the best... and then go to college to learn it.

Step 4. Move to a place where you have freedom.

Step 5. Start a Business doing what you know.

That's the steps the prosperity.

That's the 5 step Program.
:)

Mac-7
09-05-2015, 05:55 AM
These are the real steps to prosperity.

Step 1. Take the holy bible, and fling it as hard as you can, backwards over your right shoulder, straight into the garbage where it belongs now, always had belonged in the first place and always will belong.

Step 2. Walk out of the ghetto if you have to... into the suburbs, and get some residential counseling to fix any existing lack of motivation and depression.

Step 3. Go to the library, read a series of different trade skills and hobbies and educational books and see what clicks with you... which books you learn from the best... and then go to college to learn it.

Step 4. Move to a place where you have freedom.

Step 5. Start a Business doing what you know.

That's the steps the prosperity.

That's the 5 step Program.

What has the Holy Bible ever done to you?

America was founded by Christians who used the Bible as their guide.

AceGuy
09-05-2015, 05:58 AM
What has the Holy Bible ever done to you? America was founded by Christians who used the Bible as their guide.

And that's why the USA is a f)ucking hell hole full of retarded paupers, with the only concessions being what you make for yourself.

Because of that book of bullsh!t and lies designed to control people.

What did the Bible do to me ?
The same as it does to all sheeple.... it keeps them in poverty, keeps them in debt, keeps them collecting welfare, keeps them unfree and keeps them not thinking for themselves and not doing what is best for themselves.

Until I threw it in the trash where it belongs.

Mac-7
09-05-2015, 06:05 AM
And that's why the USA is a f)ucking hell hole full of retarded paupers, with the only concessions being what you make for yourself.

Because of that book of bullsh!t and lies designed to control people.

What did the Bible do to me ?
The same as it does to all sheeple.... it keeps them in poverty, keeps them in debt, keeps them collecting welfare, keeps then unfree and keeps them not thinking for themselves and not doing what is best for themselves.

Until I threw it in the trash where it belongs.

Of course its a free country and you are entitled to your opinion.

But you could to be more wrong if you tried.

Peter1469
09-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Notice: moved to Rants