PDA

View Full Version : The United Nations 2030 Agenda decoded

Peter1469
09-06-2015, 09:20 AM
The UN 2030 Agenda is sure raising some eyebrows. (http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslaveme nt.html) Many see it as a path towards greater government / corporate control over our lives.

This article provides one view on the 17 point agenda of the UN 2030 Agenda. (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld) (Link to the UN site).

That article references this UN "2030 Agenda" document (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld) that pushes a blueprint for so-called "sustainable development" around the world.

This document describes nothing less than a global government takeover of every nation across the planet. The "goals" of this document are nothing more than code words for a corporate-government fascist agenda that will imprison humanity in a devastating cycle of poverty while enriching the world's most powerful globalist corporations like Monsanto and DuPont.

In the interests of helping wake up humanity, I've decided to translate the 17 points of this 2030 agenda so that readers everywhere can understand what this document is really calling for. To perform this translation, you have to understand how globalists disguise their monopolistic agendas in "feel good" language.

Here's the point-by-point translation. Notice carefully that nowhere does this document state that "achieving human freedom" is one of its goals. Nor does it explain HOW these goals are to be achieved. As you'll see here, every single point in this UN agenda is to be achieved through centralized government control and totalitarian mandates that resemble communism.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslaveme nt.html#ixzz3ky5GY9K0

Read about each of the 17 agenda points in the article.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 06:22 PM
You know, eventually humanity has to unite under one flag in order to really co exist with each other right? A one world government isn't really a bad thing, if it's a representative democracy where the people have a voice.

Common Sense
09-06-2015, 06:41 PM
This stuff always makes me lol....the blue helmets are coming to get us!

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 06:46 PM
You know, eventually humanity has to unite under one flag in order to really co exist with each other right? A one world government isn't really a bad thing, if it's a representative democracy where the people have a voice.So I take it you would be more than willing to take the ID mark on your right hand or forehead? a one world government that signs a peace treaty with Israel only to break it 3-1/2 years later. You would welcome Antichrist.

Common Sense
09-06-2015, 06:48 PM
...it gets even better!

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 06:49 PM
If you read the Books of Daniel and Revelation, you'll see prophecy unfold before your eyes. True Jews are looking towards the coming Messiah. Christians refer to it as the second advent.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 06:53 PM
So I take it you would be more than willing to take the ID mark on your right hand or forehead? a one world government that signs a peace treaty with Israel only to break it 3-1/2 years later. You would welcome Antichrist.

Uh huh, let's see, anti Christ (which according to the bible is anyone against Christ, not a singular individual (really, read revelations yourself) You are talking about the mark of the beast, (which is one of TWO in revelations).

Sigh. Christians who don't know their bible shouldn't really be using it against people.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 06:57 PM
You know, eventually humanity has to unite under one flag in order to really co exist with each other right? A one world government isn't really a bad thing, if it's a representative democracy where the people have a voice.

Why?

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Why?

It would really go far to end war for one, and think of the scientific achievements that could be made with a united planet all working together to solve global problems.

A one world government would eliminate the threat of nuclear war, it would bring everyone under one banner. If the people had a strong voice in that world government there's nothing this species could not accomplish.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:06 PM
It would really go far to end war for one, and think of the scientific achievements that could be made with a united planet all working together to solve global problems.

A one world government would eliminate the threat of nuclear war, it would bring everyone under one banner. If the people had a strong voice in that world government there's nothing this species could not accomplish.

I didn't ask what the supposed benefits were. I said asked why it was inevitable. It's not then I take it?

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Uh huh, let's see, anti Christ (which according to the bible is anyone against Christ, not a singular individual (really, read revelations yourself) You are talking about the mark of the beast, (which is one of TWO in revelations).

Sigh. Christians who don't know their bible shouldn't really be using it against people.Don't cross me on this. Prophecy happens to be one of my strongest interests. If you even read the Books of Daniel and Revelation, you would know a one world government is something to avoid like the plague. Are you that naïve to think that there will be nothing but peace and harmony, while opponents of the Antichrist are systematically executed? Oh but I forgot, you would willingly cheerlead that effort, just like you are today.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:08 PM
I didn't ask what the supposed benefits were. I said asked why it was inevitable. It's not then I take it?

Well you weren't very specific now were you with your one word post.

It is inevitable because eventually we will have to unite as a species in order to survive extinction. (big rocks from space thing comes to mind.)

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 07:10 PM

It is inevitable because eventually we will have to unite as a species in order to survive extinction. (big rocks from space thing comes to mind.)The only way mankind will avoid extinction was accomplished at the Cross more than 21 centuries ago.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Don't cross me on this. Prophecy happens to be one of my strongest interests. If you even read the Books of Daniel and Revelation, you would know a one world government is something to avoid like the plague. Are you that naïve to think that there will be nothing but peace and harmony, while opponents of the Antichrist are systematically executed? Oh but I forgot, you would willingly cheerlead that effort, just like you are today.

It's okay, I'm sure the rapture will happen first LMAO! And I'm just so certain that YOU will be lifted up to heaven, you know, with your non judgmental ways, and how you love your neighbor and all.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:12 PM
It's okay, I'm sure the rapture will happen first LMAO! And I'm just so certain that YOU will be lifted up to heaven, you know, with your non judgmental ways, and how you love your neighbor and all.

Quite frankly, it's just as likely as your pipe dream of one world government! :laugh:

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:13 PM

It is inevitable because eventually we will have to unite as a species in order to survive extinction. (big rocks from space thing comes to mind.)

If we weer hit with a huge meteor one world government would not only not help us it would immediately break down in the chaos such a disaster would cause.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:15 PM
In any case, that there are forces at work pushing toward something along the lines of a global system seems obvious enough. That said, I'm not so sanguine about its proposed effects. What...is everyone supposed to resemble a western country? Well, yeah, that does seem to be the idea. If you don't you're anathema. You need to change or be eliminated.

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Laugh all you want. But when you face God as your Judge at the Great White Throne and He declares you to be sentenced to the Lake of Fire, don't say we did not warn you. All those who reject Christ are destined to that.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:16 PM
If we weer hit with a huge meteor one world government would not only not help us it would immediately break down in the chaos such a disaster would cause.

The point would be to have people permanently off this rock before an asteroid hit, so that the species would survive. You know, like a space noah's ark thing.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:18 PM
The point would be to have people permanently off this rock before an asteroid hit, so that the species would survive. You know, like a space noah's ark thing.

And you laugh at Christians...

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Laugh all you want. But when you face God as your Judge at the Great White Throne and He declares you to be sentenced to the Lake of Fire, don't say we did not warn you. All those who reject Christ are destined to that.

lol tell ya what, let's make a bet, I'll bet you your soul that I have a better chance making it into heaven than you do. :evil7:

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:22 PM
And you laugh at Christians...

A lot actually.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 07:23 PM
A lot actually.

Yes, but considering your own comments one wonders why. :smiley:

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 07:32 PM
lol tell ya what, let's make a bet, I'll bet you your soul that I have a better chance making it into heaven than you do. :evil7:And how do you figure? You think that the good deeds/bad deeds idea will fly before God? Nope! We are all filthy rotten sinners and enemies of God. The ONLY way to God is through Christ and His death on the Cross. No good deed will get you into Heaven.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 07:36 PM
And how do you figure? You think that the good deeds/bad deeds idea will fly before God? Nope! We are all filthy rotten sinners and enemies of God. The ONLY way to God is through Christ and His death on the Cross. No good deed will get you into Heaven.

Then you'll accept the bet? :evil7:

Looks like you don't have anything to lose right?

Boris The Animal
09-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Then you'll accept the bet? :evil7:

Looks like you don't have anything to lose right?My eternal destiny is safe and sound, thank you. Not by anything I have done, but what God has done FOR me (Ephesians 2 vv8-10)

Cthulhu
09-06-2015, 07:54 PM
And how do you figure? You think that the good deeds/bad deeds idea will fly before God? Nope! We are all filthy rotten sinners and enemies of God. The ONLY way to God is through Christ and His death on the Cross. No good deed will get you into Heaven.

Then why did Christ say "Faith without works is dead."?

I am if the knowledge that some behavioral code is required.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Cthulhu
09-06-2015, 07:58 PM
There is no possible way that a single One Earth Government could adequately represent the current globes population and diversity.

Kinda reminds of the Georgia Guide Stones actually.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 08:04 PM
There is no possible way that a single One Earth Government could adequately represent the current globes population and diversity.

The population quota is far too low though. Only 5 million people? That would mean a LOT of people would have to die. That wouldn't be any good.

Mister D
09-06-2015, 08:10 PM

True. It makes one wonder if it's just a coincidence that liberalism (i.e. the regnant ideology of modernity) is so hostile to collective identities.

Cthulhu
09-06-2015, 08:15 PM
The population quota is far too low though. Only 5 million people? That would mean a LOT of people would have to die. That wouldn't be any good.
Georgia Guide Stones have the number set at 600 million actually.

Buy the way the world's governments act? I don't think they would mind a legendary culling of what these blueblood inbreds refer to as "useless eaters".

whatukno
09-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Georgia Guide Stones have the number set at 600 million actually.

Buy the way the world's governments act? I don't think they would mind a legendary culling of what these blueblood inbreds refer to as "useless eaters".

Still, that's a lot of dead humans. I wouldn't be cool by that. I don't think any sane person would be cool with that.

Bob
09-06-2015, 08:48 PM

They won't.

whatukno
09-06-2015, 08:52 PM
They won't.

Ah no faith in humanity I see.

Bob
09-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Ah no faith in humanity I see.

Not globally.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Still, that's a lot of dead humans. I wouldn't be cool by that. I don't think any sane person would be cool with that.
Most of its proponents are not sane by normal standards. And what you or I think about it really doesn't matter to the psychopaths who rule the world.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 04:48 AM

One voice? Whose?

Mine- maximum personal responsibility and minimal state?

The hard left and the Life of Julia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5xaZB8AgAQ

Or the real hard core left- the totalitarians who think it is OK to kill citizens in order to make citizens think correctly?

Boris The Animal
09-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Then why did Christ say "Faith without works is dead."?

I am if the knowledge that some behavioral code is required.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.It was not Christ who said that but Paul. The real meaning is not that salvation is conditioned upon good deeds, but it pertains to a believer's demonstrative faith after salvation.​

Mister D
09-07-2015, 12:53 PM
James wrote that.

Cthulhu
09-09-2015, 03:37 PM
It was not Christ who said that but Paul. The real meaning is not that salvation is conditioned upon good deeds, but it pertains to a believer's demonstrative faith after salvation.​
The voice of the servant when used at the will of the master, has the validity of the master's voice.

Unless of course you think the first apostles were just a bunch mouth breathers who just shot every stray thought out for the world to hear.

nic34
09-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Why?

It would make it easier for alien visitors to meet the Earth leader. As opposed to "take me to your leaders."

Mister D
09-09-2015, 06:52 PM
It would make it easier for alien visitors to meet the Earth leader. As opposed to "take me to your leaders."

lol OK

Common Sense
09-09-2015, 07:19 PM
I find it funny how afraid people are of an organization that can't even get countries to observe and follow their resolutions.

The Xl
09-09-2015, 07:22 PM

No, it's a pretty fucking horrible idea. Yeah, let's take a bunch of people with, in some cases, vastly different morals and cultures and force them to be represented by one world government. Yeah, that would work out fantastically.

whatukno
09-09-2015, 07:23 PM
No, it's a pretty fucking horrible idea. Yeah, let's take a bunch of people with in some cases vastly different morals and cultures and force them to be represented by one world government. Yeah, that would work out fantasticly.

Works okay in the US.

The Xl
09-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Works okay in the US.

Except it doesn't. We have many people who don't really agree with the Feds overreach. But even within the US, for the most part, most of our culture and morals, even between races, religions, areas, etc, are reasonably similar and it still doesn't really work out that well. So let's take people from other parts of the world with completely different ideals and morals and throw them under one government. Sure. Not to mention, I don't want anyone with that kind of power, power corrupts, we've already seen it with the US and European states, now you want to give the whole world to those politicians and interests? Nah, no thanks. We need to be smaller if anything, more independent countries, not less.

The Xl
09-09-2015, 07:28 PM

You think forcibly imposing values that don't jive with native peoples whatsoever will end war? Oh my.

Mister D
09-09-2015, 08:14 PM
You think forcibly imposing values that don't jive with native peoples whatsoever will end war? Oh my.

That is pretty much the alibi of the western imperialism these days.

Mister D
09-09-2015, 08:15 PM
I find it funny how afraid people are of an organization that can't even get countries to observe and follow their resolutions.

It's not funny that people think one world government is desirable let alone achievable.

Peter1469
09-09-2015, 08:17 PM
It's not funny that people think one world government is desirable let alone achievable.

Sort of like a united Europe.

Refugee
10-09-2015, 07:40 AM
The UN 2030 Agenda is sure raising some eyebrows. (http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_2030_Agenda_United_Nations_global_enslaveme nt.html) Many see it as a path towards greater government / corporate control over our lives.

This article provides one view on the 17 point agenda of the UN 2030 Agenda. (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld) (Link to the UN site).

Read about each of the 17 agenda points in the article.

Absolutely. You can call it progressivism, a New World Order or The European Union; a rule by the elite, bankers and corporations.
The people? :laugh: When have 'the people' had a say in anything except voting it in.
I've said before, we might not see it, but there's an almost guarantee that our children will be walking past a podium of elites singing their praises.