PDA

View Full Version : Gunman ambushes Las Vegas cops waiting at red light

Common
09-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Gunman ambushes Las Vegas cops waiting at red light It is inevitable that police shootings will rise.

A gunman opened fire and ambushed two Las Vegas police officers sitting in their cars on Sunday afternoon.
The two cops were headed to a disturbance call at a 99 cents store on Tropicana and Nellis Boulevards at approximately 12:12 p.m., Sgt. John Sheahan said. The gunman fired several rounds at the cops sitting at a red light.
One officer was shot in the hand from the surprise attack. Police chased the shooter down, arresting him in a 7-Eleven parking lot.
The injured officer went to University Medical Center Trauma for his hand wound. He is expected to recover.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-ambushes-cops-sitting-red-light-article-1.2350738

exotix
09-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Suspect looks to be a black dude.

Common
09-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Police dont care what color anyone is that is shooting at them

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Not so sure this whole "kill the cops" movement is going to work out.

Cops will escalate, and inevitably whack a few legit innocents which will garner national attention. Then people will scourge cops and this idiocy will simply spiral out of control.

Humans...

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 04:56 AM

Cops will escalate, and inevitably whack a few legit innocents which will garner national attention. Then people will scourge cops and this idiocy will simply spiral out of control.

Humans...

Most of the Hood-Rats couldn't shoot straight if you paid them to. The police need to travel in pairs and practice good situational awareness.

Archer0915
09-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Most of the Hood-Rats couldn't shoot straight if you paid them to. The police need to travel in pairs and practice good situational awareness.

Yeah that is a problem! That is how thugs get killed and riots start. Police should withdraw from the crap areas.

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Suspect looks to be a black dude.

The police have not released identity of the shooter.

And the pro black liberal news media does not seem to be trying to find out the color of the shooter.

That greatly increases to odds that the shooter is black.

Safety
09-07-2015, 07:29 AM

And the pro black liberal news media does not seem to be trying to find out the color of the shooter.

But with you on the job, I am rest assured that, given the unknown, you will spend every waking hour making sure to confirm that this was just another "obummer voter".

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:36 AM
But with you on the job, I am rest assured that, given the unknown, you will spend every waking hour making sure to confirm that this was just another "obummer voter".

I strongly suspect the shooter was black which is why the police and pro black liberal news media are keeping the identity a secrecy.

If it were a Dylan Roof white guy shooting a black person we would have seen his picture yesterday.

Safety
09-07-2015, 07:39 AM
I strongly suspect the shooter was black which is why the police and pro black liberal news media are keeping the identity a secrecy.

If it were a Dylan Roof white guy shooting a black person we would have seen his picture yesterday.

But if it were a black guy, the pro white conservative news media would be playing it 24/7, no? What does Breitbart or WND say?

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 07:40 AM

`
Neither can cops...... Cops fire 84 shots at robbery suspect, hit him once: police (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-fire-84-shots-at-robbery-suspect-hit-him-once-police/ar-AAdWWsv)

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:41 AM
But if it were a black guy, the pro white conservative news media would be playing it 24/7, no? What does Breitbart or WND say?

If there was a pro white conservative reporter on the scene he would still need to get the information from the police department.

And they seem to be stonewalling.

Captain Obvious
09-07-2015, 07:42 AM
`
Neither can cops...... Cops fire 84 shots at robbery suspect, hit him once: police (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cops-fire-84-shots-at-robbery-suspect-hit-him-once-police/ar-AAdWWsv)

So all cops are bad shots based on this story - which you have no justifiable conclusion that these were all bad shots.

What were you saying about three blind mice again?

Ransom
09-07-2015, 07:44 AM
"Gunman"

Jack the Ripper a 'knifeman'

The Boston Strangler a 'ropeman'

Adolf the 'gasman'

Those members today making it up as they go along 'wingman'

Common
09-07-2015, 07:44 AM
`

Youre dead wrong but I wont bother defending it.

Common
09-07-2015, 07:47 AM
This was not posted to make it a racial thread. COPS DONT CARE WHAT RACE THE PERSON TRYING TO KILL THEM IS.

For christs sakes people can we discuss ANYTHING anymore without it being a black white fucking thing. Its getting real old

Take a ride to arlington check out all the AMERICANS there laying there in racial peace

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:50 AM
This was not posted to make it a racial thread. COPS DONT CARE WHAT RACE THE PERSON TRYING TO KILL THEM IS.

For christs sakes people can we discuss ANYTHING anymore without it being a black white $#@!ing thing. Its getting real old

Take a ride to arlington check out all the AMERICANS there laying there in racial peace

i think the cops do care or they would not be keeping the description of the shooter a secret.

Race matters when it may have been the motivation and underlying cause for the unprovoked attack.

Safety
09-07-2015, 07:54 AM
If there was a pro white conservative reporter on the scene he would still need to get the information from the police department.

And they seem to be stonewalling.

How do you know there wasn't one there?

JDubya
09-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Cop cars need to be equipped with bullet proof glass and they need to keep their windows rolled up and doors locked at all times.

Common
09-07-2015, 07:56 AM
i think the cops do care or they would not be keeping the description of the shooter a secret.

Race matters when it may have been the motivation and underlying cause for the unprovoked attack.

NO it does not to the police that are getting shot at

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:59 AM
How do you know there wasn't one there?

Dont know and don't care.

The police and liberal news media are hiding the identity for a reason and I suspect its politics since the police chief and assistant chiefs are minorites.

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 08:00 AM
NO it does not to the police that are getting shot at

Of course motive matters

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 08:32 AM
`

Yes, a lot of cops can't shoot. A long time ago we had a couple of videos of shoot outs posted with lots of bullets fired and nothing hit. Sad.

Adelaide
09-07-2015, 08:36 AM
It's very unfortunate that these cases keep happening. Cops shouldn't have to fear for their lives - majority of them are not bad people. It's sad that a series of highly publicized cases has basically demonized the entire profession for some people.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Yes, a lot of cops can't shoot. A long time ago we had a couple of videos of shoot outs posted with lots of bullets fired and nothing hit. Sad.

That is completely untrue.

Cops have to qualify at the pistol range at regular intervals. But shooting on a range or in a controlled setting is not the same as in a real world, life or death situation where everything is happening so fast, they barely have time to think.

No matter how good one may be with a handgun, few people would hit what they were shooting at with even most of their shots in that kind of environment.

Anyone with any sense ought to understand that.

Archer0915
09-07-2015, 08:58 AM

Cops have to qualify at the pistol range at regular intervals. But shooting on a range or in a controlled setting is not the same as in a real world, life or death situation where everything is happening so fast, they barely have time to think.

No matter how good one may be with a handgun, few people would hit what they were shooting at with even most of their shots in that kind of environment.

I suspect that the spray and pray mentality kicks in. Seriously, when one is in such a position that they must be exposed to incoming fire, to take a shot, it is rarely aimed.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 09:16 AM

So which is it? Completely untrue or something else? You seem to be trying to have it both ways.

If you can't hit your target under pressure I say you don't know how to shoot.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 09:31 AM
You do know it is only a matter of time before they decide to quit caring about collateral damage and start planting bombs with significant payloads right?

Most can't shoot, you're right, but they can put about 20 pounds of ordinance nearby without arousing much suspicion.

We'll have legit home grown terrorists doing this when they think the ends are worth the means.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 09:35 AM
So all cops are bad shots based on this story - which you have no justifiable conclusion that these were all bad shots.

What were you saying about three blind mice again?
To be fair, she does have a point. Most gang bangers are abysmal shots. But most cops are tolerable shots.

Having seen a share of them handle their weaponry, they would never have been allowed to get near a weapon in the military.

Some are good shots, most aren't, but all are a cut way above your typical gang bangers.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 09:37 AM
You do know it is only a matter of time before they decide to quit caring about collateral damage and start planting bombs with significant payloads right?

Most can't shoot, you're right, but they can put about 20 pounds of ordinance nearby without arousing much suspicion.

We'll have legit home grown terrorists doing this when they think the ends are worth the means.

When I was growing up that would have been real easy. There were lots of unexplained explosions near my house in those years. Luckily that vandal was responsible with explosives and didn't hurt anyone.

Today if you try to buy the good stuff you get on an FBI list. You can, as suggested by al Qaeda, "Make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom (https://whitehouse.gov1.info/cyber-warfare/inspire-magazine.html)" but I am not sure if those bombs would take out a squad car.

The Boston Bombers used the above magazine for their instructions to make a bomb, and those were not very effective.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Cop cars need to be equipped with bullet proof glass and they need to keep their windows rolled up and doors locked at all times.
They already have MRAPS.

Ransom
09-07-2015, 09:45 AM
It's very unfortunate that these cases keep happening. Cops shouldn't have to fear for their lives - majority of them are not bad people. It's sad that a series of highly publicized cases has basically demonized the entire profession for some people.

It goes a tad further than sad or even very unfortunate, it's intolerable. Untenable in any nation of laws and must come to a stop.

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 09:47 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 09:48 AM
So which is it? Completely untrue or something else? You seem to be trying to have it both ways.

Jdubya likes to pretend he's informed. Don't take that away from him.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 09:51 AM
It goes a tad further than sad or even very unfortunate, it's intolerable. Untenable in any nation of laws and must come to a stop.

We need martial law.... :shocked:

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 10:05 AM
We need martial law.... :shocked:

You took the words right out of obumer's mouth.

hes been waiting for the right time to say that.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 10:07 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Yes I do.

You don't.

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 10:10 AM
As of 4 hours ago the minority run Las Vegas police dept still have not released the identity of the shooter.

And the pro black, liberal news media is waiting patiently with no curiosity whatsoever.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 10:15 AM

Apparently you misread or misunderstood what I posted, because what you are saying does not apply to it. There is nothing contradictory in what I posted.

Then why don't you become a cop or a cop shooting instructor and show them how it's done?

I guess it's easier and safer to bloviate from behind a keyboard.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Jdubya likes to pretend he's informed. Don't take that away from him.

And you like to pretend, what?

That you're a hot shot gun expert?

Pfftthhhhh!!!!! :biglaugh:

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Apparently you misread or misunderstood what I posted, because what you are saying does not apply to it. There is nothing contradictory in what I posted.

Then why don't you become a cop or a cop shooting instructor and show them how it's done?

I guess it's easier and safer to bloviate from behind a keyboard.

I make more money than almost every cop in the US. I don't want a pay cut.

I ran all manner of weapons ranges (including training) in the army to include the M-16 (and variants) zero and qualification; M-9; M-249; M-60; AT-4; and hand grenades- my fav!

I also deployed more times than I can count to include two wars and other unofficial hot zones.

You were saying....

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Boston police union boycotting obumer speech today over his war on police.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/09/cop_union_boycotting_obama_speech_in_boston.html

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Yes I do.

You don't.

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself.

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 10:38 AM
And you like to pretend, what?

That you're a hot shot gun expert?

Pfftthhhhh!!!!! :biglaugh:

I don't have to pretend, and neither does Pete.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 10:41 AM

I ran all manner of weapons ranges (including training) in the army to include the M-16 (and variants) zero and qualification; M-9; M-249; M-60; AT-4; and grenade- my fav!

I also deployed more times than I can count to include two wars and other unofficial hot zones.

You were saying....

Of course you were.

:blahblah:

Another internet hero.

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/12/28/f_30m_be73156.jpg

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 10:47 AM
When libs tell me they are right because of how qualified they are on the subject I've learned to just move on because you are never going to win.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Of course you were.

Another internet hero.

My avatar is me. With the shotgun at a castle's range in Scotland. I came in second with a small group of shooters that included a member of the FBI hostage rescue team (he came in 3rd). We were there for his wedding. I should have let him beat me. The guy who won is an out of work lawyer who goes to trap ranges 3 times a week....

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Of course you were.

Another internet hero.

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/12/28/f_30m_be73156.jpg

The irony is strong with this one.

gamewell45
09-07-2015, 11:02 AM

I ran all manner of weapons ranges (including training) in the army to include the M-16 (and variants) zero and qualification; M-9; M-249; M-60; AT-4; and grenade- my fav!

You were saying....

That ought to shut them up. Case closed and thank you for your service! :)

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Common must be shitting bricks by over how his topic has been derailed.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 11:20 AM
lib, lib, lib....

JDubya
09-07-2015, 11:56 AM
My avatar is me. With the shotgun at a castle's range in Scotland. I came in second with a small group of shooters that included a member of the FBI hostage rescue team (he came in 3rd). We were there for his wedding. I should have let him beat me. The guy who won is an out of work lawyer who goes to trap ranges 3 times a week....

So now please explain to us how skeet shooting with a shotgun or even range shooting with a rifle on a military training base, qualities you to look down your nose and be hypercritical of cops with handguns, who find themselves in real life situations, where a criminal is reaching for a gun (or what might be one) or in which a criminal is firing at them, and it's all happening in a split, adrenaline fueled second at fairly short range.

Sounds to me like two completely different situations that have little or nothing to do with one another.

How does your supposed experience confer upon you, the right to act like you are a superior handler of guns, to the police who you claimed can't shoot Peter1469 ?

I say, until you've been in the kind of situation they often face, they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Ethereal
09-07-2015, 12:04 PM
So now please explain to us how skeet shooting with a shotgun or even range shooting with a rifle on a military training base, qualities you to look down your nose and be hypercritical of cops with handguns, who find themselves in real life situations, where a criminal is reaching for a gun (or what might be one) or in which a criminal is firing at them, and it's all happening in a split, adrenaline fueled second at fairly short range.

Sounds to me like two completely different situations that have little or nothing to do with one another.

How does your supposed experience confer upon you, the right to act like you are a superior handler of guns, to the police who you claimed can't shoot @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) ?

I say, until you've been in the kind of situation they often face, they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Too funny.

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:10 PM
So all cops are bad shots based on this story - which you have no justifiable conclusion that these were all bad shots. What were you saying about three blind mice again?
`
I thought it was funny.

Safety
09-07-2015, 12:15 PM
When libs tell me they are right because of how qualified they are on the subject I've learned to just move on because you are never going to win.

That's usually why smart people refer to S.M.E (Subject Matter Experts) whenever they want to know the specifics about any particular subject. Lives are usually on the line in some situations, and google doesn't always have accurate or pertinent information.

Common
09-07-2015, 12:17 PM
lib, lib, lib....

Doesnt it GET OLD, whether your conservative or liberal you have to have a belly full of that kiddy crap

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Youre dead wrong but I wont bother defending it.
`
And you don't see the comedic irony?

JDubya
09-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Too funny.

= no response.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Skeet shooting is a sport. I only mentioned it because of the qualifications of one of the other shooters.

I mention the military because I have trained people with firearms (and explosives); but I have also used them in combat.

I maintain that people who can't shoot under pressure can't shoot. At least by my standards. You are free to have your own standards.

Don't work so hard at trying to appear clever.

How does your supposed experience confer upon you, the right to act like you are a superior handler of guns, to the police who you claimed can't shoot @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) ?

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:27 PM
`
Up where I live, if the county deputy sheriffs shot like that; the Sheriff would lose his job within a month....the time it would take to get a recall election done.

Common
09-07-2015, 12:30 PM
`
And you don't see the comedic irony?

No, I fully understand what you cant know

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 12:30 PM
`
Up where I live, if the county deputy sheriffs shot like that; the Sheriff would lose his job within a month....the time it would take to get a recall election done.

You are rural, right? Do people grow up with guns around there?

JDubya
09-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Skeet shooting is a sport. I only mentioned it because of the qualifications of one of the other shooters.

I mention the military because I have trained people with firearms (and explosives); but I have also used them in combat.

I maintain that people who can't shoot under pressure can't shoot. At least by my standards. You are free to have your own standards.

Don't work so hard at trying to appear clever.

This is a discussion forum. Posters regularly try to get other posters to explain themselves and back up what they say. It's part of the game.

Are you supposed to be immune from it?

I'll keep this in mind next time you challenge me to clarify or support an opinion I've expressed.

JDubya
09-07-2015, 12:37 PM

How often do cops get into shootouts with criminals "up where you live"?

I hear rural/suburban Wisconsin is a hotbed of cops and robbers battling it out.

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:50 PM
You are rural, right? Do people grow up with guns around there?
`
I've been shooting, since I was 20 and I moved up here from Milwaukee....so let's say about 13 years. I also learned to track, hunt and field dress deer. I also learned to butcher and prepare delicious venison meals. I and my daughters practice at least once a week...usually two times a week.

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:52 PM
No, I fully understand what you cant know
`
Esoteric, eh?

OGIS
09-07-2015, 01:14 PM

There are a lot more citizens than cops.

OGIS
09-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah that is a problem! That is how thugs get killed and riots start. Police should withdraw from the crap areas.

That makes perfect sense. The the local gangs can start their own micro-governments, just like the narcos down in Mexico and Columbia. They can levy taxes and protect and regulate their captive populations.

Just like any other government.

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 01:44 PM
That's usually why smart people refer to S.M.E (Subject Matter Experts) whenever they want to know the specifics about any particular subject. Lives are usually on the line in some situations, and google doesn't always have accurate or pertinent information.

Just because someone claims to be a subject matter expert on the Internet does not mean they are

in fact if their argument is failing they are most likely to use the Trust-Me-Because-I'm-An-Expert line.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 04:48 PM
This is a discussion forum. Posters regularly try to get other posters to explain themselves and back up what they say. It's part of the game.

Are you supposed to be immune from it?

I'll keep this in mind next time you challenge me to clarify or support an opinion I've expressed.

I don't think that I ever have done that with you.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 04:49 PM
`
I've been shooting, since I was 20 and I moved up here from Milwaukee....so let's say about 13 years. I also learned to track, hunt and field dress deer. I also learned to butcher and prepare delicious venison meals. I and my daughters practice at least once a week...usually two times a week.

Understood.

Private Pickle
09-07-2015, 04:53 PM

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I wonder where the unidentified minority got his gun training from?

Mac-7
09-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Two days after the shooting the minority run police department still keeping identity of the criminal a secret.

OGIS
09-08-2015, 10:57 AM
`

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee85cb1e4970d-pi

OGIS
09-08-2015, 11:07 AM

It is preferable that Agents of the State fear for their lives at the hands of the People, as opposed to the People being in fear of their lives at the hands of the State.

OGIS
09-08-2015, 11:08 AM
I suspect that the spray and pray mentality kicks in. Seriously, when one is in such a position that they must be exposed to incoming fire, to take a shot, it is rarely aimed.

As in warfare, where most bullets are blindly fired.

Safety
09-08-2015, 11:18 AM
I wonder where the unidentified minority got his gun training from?

Two days after the shooting the minority run police department still keeping identity of the criminal a secret.

Yes, it's troubling indeed. :rollseyes:

LSU04_08
09-08-2015, 01:33 PM

A lot more citizens that support police.

Cigar
09-08-2015, 01:34 PM

Word has it the Bullets are Copper

Ethereal
09-08-2015, 02:38 PM

What are you basing that on?

Mac-7
09-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Word has it the Bullets are Copper

I don't know what that is supposed to imply.

there are reports that the gunman was either black or Hispanic.

but the minority run Las Vegas police dept is withholding the information.

maybe to protect obumer.

Cigar
09-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Maybe they didn't comply ... who knows

Mac-7
09-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Maybe they didn't comply ... who knows

Pits what I have been saying.

if obumer wants a race war with blood in the streets then cigar wants it too and will find a way to justify it in his own mind.

OGIS
09-08-2015, 05:50 PM

Perhaps, now. Give it time.

Cthulhu
09-10-2015, 08:09 PM
When I was growing up that would have been real easy. There were lots of unexplained explosions near my house in those years. Luckily that vandal was responsible with explosives and didn't hurt anyone.

Today if you try to buy the good stuff you get on an FBI list. You can, as suggested by al Qaeda, "Make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom (https://whitehouse.gov1.info/cyber-warfare/inspire-magazine.html)" but I am not sure if those bombs would take out a squad car.

The Boston Bombers used the above magazine for their instructions to make a bomb, and those were not very effective.
All you need to do is buy various materials from various locations with cash. Or get a straw buyer.

Not many people are going to raise eyebrows over purchasing Clorox bleach, sponges and razor blades.

With a little bit of malice and creativity you can use all of this to great effect. But most don't think of things from the angle I do.

Cthulhu
09-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Oh I get that. Cops are a mood swing away from being extinct. That said, I think pond scum like this guy who kills a man over the uniform should be sniffed out quickly. Just like cops who abuse their power.

OGIS
09-10-2015, 08:45 PM
All you need to do is buy various materials from various locations with cash. Or get a straw buyer.

Not many people are going to raise eyebrows over purchasing Clorox bleach, sponges and razor blades.

With a little bit of malice and creativity you can use all of this to great effect. But most don't think of things from the angle I do.

Here's the real deal. US Army manual, republished privately with a snappy new title and cover. Part of the US Government's 1950's series, available to the general public, on how to create, nurture and build an insurgency. This book has dozens of every effective explosives made from common household items.

http://www.amazon.com/Anarchist-Black-Book-Improvised-Munitions/dp/B00KQQTK0E

"The Anarchist Black Book of Improvised Munition's Classic Book (TM 31-210) Compiled by Frankford arsenal, this unique manual, referred to by clandestine agents as "The Black Book of Dirty Tricks," is the most sought after, heretofore impossible to obtain, Army Manual. Chapters on improvised explosives and propellants, mines, grenades, small arms manufacture, mortars and rockets. Also included is information on incendiary devices, fuses, detonators, and a delay mechanism. Describes how to manufacture rocket launchers, recoilless rifles and much, much more. Over 100 photos and diagrams. 251 pages. 5.5"x8.5 AA parA Partial List of Subjects Covered: How to make a rifle from a water pipe, How to reload ammunition using match heads for propellant, How to reload a spent primer, How to make a .45 cal., or 9mm pistol from steel, gas or water pipe, How to make a bullet from a bolt, How to make armor peircing ammunition from a drill rod, How to make a shotgun from a water pipe, How to make a silencer from commonly available materials, How to make an explosive from fertilizer, How to make a detonator from picric acid using asprin, How to make gelled flame fuels (napalm) from common ingredients, How to make a timing device from dried seeds and water, How to make a recoilless launcher"

The Anarchist Red Book (also originally released by the US Government) deals with anti-personnel weapons: poisons, homemade mustard and nerve gas, exploding lightbulbs and a whole bunch of other boobytraps.

That one seems to have disappeared from Amazon.

Back when I was selling books on Amazon I went to some right wing convention in Palm Springs and saw both of these, selling for twenty bucks each. I bought a dozen of each, and resold them all on Amazon for $50 and $60 each.

Cthulhu
09-11-2015, 01:20 PM
You can get quite a few gems from Paladin Press as well.