PDA

View Full Version : Detroit carjacker to witness: 'You good, I only rob white people'

Common
09-06-2015, 09:35 PM
LMAO He couldnt make his getaway because he didnt take the parking break off

A Detroit carjacker who was unable to flee in his newly stolen car because he didn't release the parking brake, told a witness not to worry about his safety because he only robs white people.

Brandon Lamar Williams, 24, selected two men inside a 2015 Ford Fusion as his victims Tuesday afternoon in the Rouge Park section of the city and approached with a gun in each hand, the FBI alleges in court documents obtained by The Detroit News. (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/09/04/carjacker-spares-witness-says-rob-white-people/71710468/)
He demanded they turn over an Apple Watch, two rings and a black bag. During the robbery he also pulled a gun on one of the victims and pulled the trigger three times but it did not fire, police said. He then pointed the gun at the other victim's neck and told him to get out of the car and leave the laptop.
Williams also allegedly struck the man in the face, breaking his nose, as he exited, police said.

Now in possession of the car he tried to make a getaway but couldn't because he forgot to release the parking brake

A witness, who was unaware of the robbery, approached him to help out and the distracted thief pointed a gun at the good Samaritan.
The frightened man raised his arms in the air but Williams quickly calmed his fears.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/detroit-carjacker-witness-rob-white-people-article-1.2350569

Redrose
09-06-2015, 09:42 PM
It's good to know some thieves have a code of honor, he only robs white people. How nice.

Safety
09-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Good, he just turned it into a hate crime. Stupidity has a way of working itself out.

Common
09-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Good, he just turned it into a hate crime. Stupidity has a way of working itself out.

I thought it was funny myself

Safety
09-06-2015, 09:59 PM
I thought it was funny myself

Maybe if this was a stand-up skit, but this guy was serious. Sad and depressing.

Common
09-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Maybe if this was a stand-up skit, but this guy was serious. Sad and depressing.

Safety dont sweat this there is so much worse than this. Just read a few big city newspapers on line a day. Murder after murder after murder and even worse evil.