PDA

View Full Version : GOP Minnesota Lawmakers Deny They Were Ticketed For 'Making Out' In Park

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 02:26 AM
`
"A Minnesota lawmaker who was ticketed after a park ranger caught him allegedly "making out" with another legislator last week inside a parked car said the two just met up to swap documents, not spit.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reported Tuesday that a Dakota County sheriff's deputy issued citations for causing a nuisance on Aug. 25 to state Reps. Tim Kelly (R) and Tara Mack (R). Court records obtained by the newspaper showed the deputy found Kelly "making out with a female in car" around 4:30 p.m. in a park in Eagan, Minnesota. The deputy wrote in his notes that the woman's pants "were unzipped and pulled down," according to the Pioneer Press.

The lawmakers, who are married to other people, both issued statements that contested the deputy's version of events. Kelly said in a statement to the Pioneer Press that he met up with Mack in the park to pick up documents related to a health-care plan when he was approached by the deputy about a parking violation. He said that he disputed the deputy's contention that he was double-parked, which caused the deputy to get angry and then issue him a parking ticket that cited a nuisance." - Source (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/tim-kelly-tara-mack-mn-making-out)

`

`
They were exchanging documents with her pants pulled down. Whatever.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 03:55 AM
I love it when the snake bites its own tail.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 06:26 AM
I love it when the snake bites its own tail. Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.
`
Recently there were two other married heterosexual Michigan legislators caught in the same kind of tryst. He tried to get out of it by saying he was seeing another guy.

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:09 AM
I love it when the snake bites its own tail.

A snake bites its own tail?

Meaning that as a godless anything goes liberal democrat you are against morality?

You support adultery?

Captain Obvious
09-07-2015, 07:15 AM

Meaning that as a godless anything goes liberal democrat you are against morality?

You support adultery?

Whoosh

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Whoosh

No, you just heard a dog whistle that only godless and pro adultery libs respond to.

donttread
09-07-2015, 08:02 AM
`
"A Minnesota lawmaker who was ticketed after a park ranger caught him allegedly "making out" with another legislator last week inside a parked car said the two just met up to swap documents, not spit.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reported Tuesday that a Dakota County sheriff's deputy issued citations for causing a nuisance on Aug. 25 to state Reps. Tim Kelly (R) and Tara Mack (R). Court records obtained by the newspaper showed the deputy found Kelly "making out with a female in car" around 4:30 p.m. in a park in Eagan, Minnesota. The deputy wrote in his notes that the woman's pants "were unzipped and pulled down," according to the Pioneer Press.

The lawmakers, who are married to other people, both issued statements that contested the deputy's version of events. Kelly said in a statement to the Pioneer Press that he met up with Mack in the park to pick up documents related to a health-care plan when he was approached by the deputy about a parking violation. He said that he disputed the deputy's contention that he was double-parked, which caused the deputy to get angry and then issue him a parking ticket that cited a nuisance." - Source (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/tim-kelly-tara-mack-mn-making-out)

`

`
They were exchanging documents with her pants pulled down. Whatever.

Maybe they were secret documents and she had hidden them in her pants?

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 09:26 AM

You support adultery?
So. Much. Fail.

I think it's possible that this is your greatest fail post yet.

I'm impressed actually. Just when I think you have hit rock bottom, you continue to surprise us all by breaking out a pick ax to dig further.

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 09:45 AM
So. Much. Fail.

I'm impressed actually. Just when I think you have hit rock bottom, you continue to surprise us all by breaking out a pick ax to dig further.

He is determined to dig his way to China. :smiley:

Captain Obvious
09-07-2015, 09:49 AM

Briefs?

AeonPax
09-07-2015, 12:13 PM
`
I wonder how their spouses reacted to this news?

southwest88
09-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Or perhaps she was favoring him with a vertical smile.

Or mayhap they were warming up to do the Lambada, the forbidden dance. (Apparently, there's a quite strict undress code involved. Who knew? Uh, ¿Quién sabía?)

Safety
09-07-2015, 12:29 PM
He is determined to dig his way to China. :smiley:

Just to bitch when he gets there about how un-american they are.

Safety
09-07-2015, 12:30 PM
So. Much. Fail.

http://priceofoil.org/content/uploads/2013/09/diggingbig.jpg

Captain Obvious
09-07-2015, 01:14 PM
`
I wonder how their spouses reacted to this news?

Maybe like Hillary - do nothing because that person is your meal ticket.

Cthulhu
09-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Maybe like Hillary - do nothing because that person is your meal ticket.
The spouse could easily make out like a bandit on alimony if they are female.

Captain Obvious
09-07-2015, 09:39 PM
The spouse could easily make out like a bandit on alimony if they are female.

Except Hillary, who was in a better benefit position to hold that stock, not sell it.

Why she is popular among strong, respecting women is beyond me.

Ivan88
09-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Under the Noahide laws that Congress passed, the system only needs one witness to convict.
Under the Law of mother nature's God, it requires 2-3 witnesses who are faithful to the Truth.