PDA

View Full Version : Hillarys mistake

Common
09-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Hillary has acted like shes immune to an attacks about wrongdoing. She is wrong and now paying a price for it.

She finally comes out and address' it head on like she should have done a month ago. Bernie Sanders is 9 pts ahead of her in New Hampshire and ahead in Iowa now. The bad part about that is Bernie has no chance to win the general election, Hillary does.
If hillary keeps going down and bernie up the democrats are going down, thats only my humble opinion.

Clinton Contrite, But Concedes No Wrongdoing on Email“I’m sorry this has been confusing to people,” she saysShe should have been doing this kind of thing a month ago and not wait until its taken a toll on her.

A notably more contrite Hillary Clinton attempted to allay questions about her private email account in a nationally televised interview Friday, expressing regret about her choice but carefully admitting no wrongdoing.

I’m sorry this has been confusing to people and raised a lot of questions. I certainly wish I had made a different choice,” Clinton told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell in her longest interview since the launch of her 2016 presidential campaign, but adding, “It was allowed, it was fully above board.”

Clinton has previously said her use of a private email address and server while serving as secretary of state was a matter of convenience. But when pressed by Mitchell on this point, Clinton simply said it never raised red flags.

was not thinking a lot when I got in,” she said. “I didn’t really stop and think.”
Clinton has turned over tens of thousands of emails she deemed work-related and the State Department is now disclosing them on a monthly basis. Government officials have said dozens of those emails contained classified information, but Clinton has noted those designations were made after she had sent or received them.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/run-2016/2015/09/04/clinton-contrite-but-concedes-no-wrongdoing-on-email?int=9b9e08&int=9b9e08

Ransom
09-07-2015, 07:23 AM
"I really didn't stop and think?'

Just like so many of our forum members before posting. Or voting.

Common
09-07-2015, 07:43 AM
I dont know what that means ransom

Howey
09-07-2015, 07:45 AM
I dont know what that means ransom

Just another conservative bad faith post...

Mac-7
09-07-2015, 07:55 AM
The bad part about that is Bernie has no chance to win the general election, Hillary does.

Why is it bad that the strongest democrat might blow the election?

Oh you mean its too bad that a wipe-every-nose free-chicken-in-every-pot-for-lazy-deadbeats won't be president?

Yes, I suppose for libs that does seem like a bad thing.

Ransom
09-07-2015, 08:28 AM

Stop and think about it, Howey.

She did not think about this...... as incoming Sec of State.

Didn't think about it so much that she had a private server set up in an unsecured location.

She doesn't think about her statements before she utters them either, that one cannot be true.

She's Howey's lady though..... and I'm charging not a lot of thought goes into that either.

Libs don't think, they act and react and overreact using emotion and political-speak. She's not her husband, it's not working..... you need to think about that. Stop and think...... Sanders rally....... or more Hillary baggage carrying?

Peter1469
09-07-2015, 08:29 AM

He is a neoconservative.... Not to be confused with a real conservative.