PDA

View Full Version : Join the Revolution

DeanSims
08-13-2012, 01:28 AM
Why dont we have a revolution, you know, choose a leader, we take out the government, re-instiute the Consiutution and the good amendmants, make judges have terms, and start over with what we had basicaly in the begining? I may only be 16, but our government running into the side of a mountain of debt, war, and a ruined social, ecomic, and political structure, neither party cares enough to fix it, and I say its time we turned this train around and go back to the good ways, the old ways.
many never thought the eu would die, well its dying, and america is soon to folow.

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 09:43 AM
It might come to that and if we keep going we will be Greece. Too bad you're too young to vote.

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Bring it on ...

I'll take the side that has The United States Military

Good Luck with your Revolution, let us know how it works out.

Jack Fate
08-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Why dont we have a revolution, you know, choose a leader, we take out the government, re-instiute the Consiutution and the good amendmants, make judges have terms, and start over with what we had basicaly in the begining? I may only be 16, but our government running into the side of a mountain of debt, war, and a ruined social, ecomic, and political structure, neither party cares enough to fix it, and I say its time we turned this train around and go back to the good ways, the old ways.
many never thought the eu would die, well its dying, and america is soon to folow.

Join the Tea Party and change the Republican Party to what it needs to be.

Jack Fate
08-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Bring it on ...

The Revolution begins on Jan 20, 2013.

Cigar
08-13-2012, 11:43 AM
The Revolution begins on Jan 20, 2013.

Wake me you it gets started ... not just when makes Noise :)

Agravan
08-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Bring it on ...

That would be our side since most of the military is conservative.

Cigar
08-13-2012, 01:32 PM
That would be our side since most of the military is conservative.

I supposed you've Polled every enlisted soldier of their Voting record.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/cracker.jpg

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Wake me you it gets started ... not just when makes Noise :)

It's started with 10,000+ at Romney/Ryan rally....meanwhile Ubama plays to half empty fundraiser.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/waukesha-e1344815979193.jpg

Cigar
08-13-2012, 02:34 PM
News Flash: ALL those people made up their mind who they are Voting for long time ago.

So a pep rally is good. :)

roadmaster
08-13-2012, 02:43 PM
News Flash: ALL those people made up their mind who they are Voting for long time ago.

So a pep rally is good. :)

Not to worry Cigar the hate white groups won't back Ryan. They consider him a Jewish sell-out. You won't see any of them at these.

DeanSims
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Now, like the great stewie griffin once said, I need to get to nicaragua so I can raise my army, so let me on the damn plane!

Peter1469
08-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Bring it on ...

I have 21 years in the army, I think the army would split. Only a few would fire on American civilians.

Mainecoons
08-13-2012, 07:10 PM
They are remaking the movie "Red Dawn." If they wanted something that was closer to real life, they would remake it as "Red White & Blue Dawn" and depict the people fighting their own government. Foreigners aren't the threat, the U.S. government and the militarized police forces at the state and local levels are.

Peter1469
08-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Would Holliwierd make that movie?

Agravan
08-13-2012, 10:59 PM
I supposed you've Polled every enlisted soldier of their Voting record.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/cracker.jpg
Who're you calling "cracker", dipshit?
I didn't have to poll them. Most of the soldiers in my unit were conservative, as were most of the ones I met. Plus it's borne out by the military vote (when Dems let their votes get counted) in every election.
If it were not true, the Dems would be doing everything in their power to get military votes counted.