PDA

View Full Version : Ryan skipping Florida has nothing to do with his plan to End Medicare

Cigar
08-13-2012, 08:37 AM
What? No Balls to face The Elderly?

What a Puzzy ... :laugh:

Romney adviser Kevin Madden denied that the campaign was keeping Ryan out of Florida because of his proposal to privatize Medicare for people under 55; tinkering with the program for the elderly has long been toxic in Florida politics.

"This has more to do with expanding our bandwidth," he told reporters here on Sunday morning. "Gov. Romney is going to be talking about the issues that are important to Floridians."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021122693

wingrider
08-13-2012, 08:43 AM
LOL what a bald face lie.. if you really want to know who is cutting the throats of the elderly, ask Obama why he cut 500 Billion from medicare,,

ryans plan calls for government to issue checks to the elderly so they can purchase insurance for their medical needs rather than running up more debt for the taxpayers to pay.. who should be paying for the healthcare of the elderly? taxpayers or insurance companies.. I hear the left continually bitching about how the big bad evil insurance companies make gadzillion dollars in profit , along comes Ryan to make these fools pay out and suddenly hes the bad guy and the insurance companies are the good guys,, stupidity in motion

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:00 AM
LOL what a bald face lie.. if you really want to know who is cutting the throats of the elderly, ask Obama why he cut 500 Billion from medicare,,

ryans plan calls for government to issue checks to the elderly so they can purchase insurance for their medical needs rather than running up more debt for the taxpayers to pay.. who should be paying for the healthcare of the elderly? taxpayers or insurance companies.. I hear the left continually bitching about how the big bad evil insurance companies make gadzillion dollars in profit , along comes Ryan to make these fools pay out and suddenly hes the bad guy and the insurance companies are the good guys,, stupidity in motion

An Analysis of the Ryan Plan

In an analysis of the Ryan proposal one conclusion drawn by the Congressional Budget Office was that, “a typical beneficiary would spend more for health care under the proposal than under CBO’s long-term scenarios for several reasons.

First, private plans would cost more than traditional Medicare because of the net effect of differences in payment rates for providers, administrative costs, and utilization of health care services, as described above. Second, the government’s contribution would grow more slowly than health care costs, leaving more for beneficiaries to pay.”

It is likely that as health care insurance premiums under the Ryan plan increased, fewer elderly adults would be covered by health insurance, or if they were covered their levels of coverage under private insurance would be less than under the current Medicare plan. Over time, as the value of the voucher fails to keep pace with rising medical costs, the number of uninsured or under-insured elderly adults could be significant.
We encourage all Americans to contact their congressional representatives to obtain more information on Paul Ryan’s proposal. You can read the comprehensive report by the Congressional Budget Office by clicking here. (http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/121xx/doc12128/04-05-Ryan_Letter.pdf)

wingrider
08-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I totally disagree with that opinion.. If the government is paying for the insurance for the elderly, and under the Obamacare rules, insurance companies will have no choice but to accept the patient and pay for the care,

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:08 AM
I totally disagree with that opinion.. If the government is paying for the insurance for the elderly, and under the Obamacare rules, insurance companies will have no choice but to accept the patient and pay for the care,

Are you saying the Congressional Budget Office is not a reputable source for Cost Analysis of American Health Care or are you simply saying you do not agree with their Analysis?

wingrider
08-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Are you saying the Congressional Budget Office is not a reputable source for Cost Analysis of American Health Care or are you simply saying you do not agree with their Analysis? I am saying the fucked up the numbers on Obama care what is there to make me think they didn't fuck these numbers up also?

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I am saying the fucked up the numbers on Obama care what is there to make me think they didn't fuck these numbers up also?

Got it; you believe The Congressional Budget Office is not a reputable source.

Until it agree with Conservatives :)

wingrider
08-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Got it; you believe The Congressional Budget Office is not a reputable source.

Until it agree with Conservatives :)
nope not at all, quit putting words in my mouth,, I am saying the CBO screwed the numbers on Obamacare so what makes them trustworthy on the ryan plan? is that clear enough for you now

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 09:36 AM

Actually he took 715 BILLION out of medicare to pay for Ubamacare. Who is it that is throwing granny over the cliff???

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:37 AM
nope not at all, quit putting words in my mouth,, I am saying the CBO screwed the numbers on Obamacare so what makes them trustworthy on the ryan plan? is that clear enough for you now

Got it ... you believe we shouldn't use The Congressional Budget Office as an authority because they are incapable of processing numbers.

wingrider
08-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Actually he took 715 BILLION out of medicare to pay for Ubamacare. Who is it that is throwing granny over the cliff???
spot on.. that 717 billion would have paid for a lot of insurance policies

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 09:38 AM
The CBO can only figure with the numbers they are given. If they are given flawed or bogus numbers, you will get a flawed and bogus report. Which is what happened in Ubamacare.

Cigar
08-13-2012, 09:44 AM
The CBO can only figure with the numbers they are given. If they are given flawed or bogus numbers, you will get a flawed and bogus report. Which is what happened in Ubamacare.

So in other-words, you or I could have produced the CBO Report based on number given?

wingrider
08-13-2012, 09:47 AM
So in other-words, you or I could have produced the CBO Report based on number given?
well what would you think when the first number by the cbo was about 780 billion.
and the new number is 1.38 trillion..?

MMC
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM

How Pathetic that the DNC and their stupid azz Talking Points they make up. What I bet WasserMAN SCHultz already sent the word to get the lie out.

Here is how easy it to tear apart this Dumb AZZ point brought up by the Left because they hoping no one will show up in front of their face and make them pay that price.

To Debunk the Democratic Dumbshit.....Ryan's Mother Lives in Florida. Duh~!!!!! Thank God she don't live in WasserMan Schultz's area. Otherwise we hear about a 80 some year ole lady beating the Shit of WasserMAN azz.

Oh and the other REAL Reason.....Due to WasserMAN Schultz being Jewish and Unable to stop the Jewish Vote from sliding and voting For Romnney. Romney isn't worried about losing Florida to the Dangling Dimpletons or Dumb and Dumberer. All Because those Jewish Donors are leaving Obama in Droves.

SO Ryan is going to Wisconsin where Obama's approval rating has sunk but he is still within the margin of error to hold. Now with a Straight Wisconsin Boy as the VP. This will knock Obama down in Wisconsin even more and before the conventions. So Ryan is jumping the gun and actually BEATING OBAMA TO THE PUNCH.....AGAIN. Due to Obama starting his Bus Tour in Iowa with a scheduled stop in where????? Thas RIGHT, you Guessed it.....WISCONSIN.

Tell your DNC Dipshits.....how they a DAY late and a Dollar Short. Plus they can't even figure out the RNC strategy. Bunch of Stupid azz Mofoes. Next Time all they need do is Ask. INSTEAD of Make Up Bullshit.

MMC
08-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Is the DNC and the DEMOCRATIC HYPOCRITS READY TO PUT THEIR MOUTH"S WHERE THEIR OWN MONEY IS AND NOT THAT ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?????

THE CBO.....OOOOOOOH is it still talking about RYAN's First Plan that was changed. What Numbers From the CBO?????????? Especially Since Both RYAN and the DEMOCRATIC CO-SPONSOR......(wait................................ ................................For IT) Here it comes......now get this Point and take it home to the DNC DUMPLINGS. There is no escaping their own BULLSHIT!!!!!

TA DA.....

http://media.oregonlive.com/politics_impact/photo/10354507-large.jpg

See this Democrat here. This is the Demo who his Co-sponsoring the Ryan Plan.

WASHINGTON – In an unlikely partnership, Sen. Ron Wyden (http://gov.oregonlive.com/Congress/Ron-Wyden/)joined Rep. Paul Ryan (http://paulryan.house.gov/) on Wednesday in a plan for remodeling Medicare to ensure its long-term future.

The plan that Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon and Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin, rolled out is a hybrid of earlier ideas, modified and repackaged in a way they hope will soften the partisan political turmoil.

He and Ryan propose maintaining Medicare in its traditional form until 2022, when seniors eligible for Medicare (those now under 55) would be able to choose Medicare or a private health care plan.

In a 13-page blueprint, Ryan and Wyden laid out the principles for an overhaul. There should be "no disruptions for those in or near retirement," the plan says. "Seniors should not be forced to reorganize their lives because of government's mistakes."

There are still many gaps and unanswered questions. Wyden and Ryan believe their plan would be cheaper, but they cannot say how much. They do promise that seniors would not be forced to make up the difference with higher premiums if costs continue to soar. Their plan requires Congress to find a solution.....snip~

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/i...republi_1.html (http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/12/democrat_ron_wyden_and_republi_1.html)

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4905544825700785&pid=1.7&w=126&h=135&c=7&rs=1

Hows that looking for the left now????? Seems Like Wassermann Schultz and the Rest of the Lieing So called Most Transparent Government in the History of the US, is playing like the Real SGT. SCHULTZ.

Truly some LAME-AZZ Mother- F*****S!!!!!

Cigar
08-13-2012, 10:17 AM
There are still many gaps and unanswered questions. Wyden and Ryan believe their plan would be cheaper, but they cannot say how much. They do promise that seniors would not be forced to make up the difference with higher premiums if costs continue to soar. Their plan requires Congress to find a solution...

... so how is Ryan's Small Government going to handle the IF cost continue to soar?

Tell their Insurance Buddies don't do that?

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Insurance premiums had been declining and actually were declining during the making of Ubamacare...but we were told that we needed Ubamacare because premiums were skyrocketing. Well, they are now!!! Thanks Ubama.

MMC
08-13-2012, 10:29 AM
There are still many gaps and unanswered questions. Wyden and Ryan believe their plan would be cheaper, but they cannot say how much. They do promise that seniors would not be forced to make up the difference with higher premiums if costs continue to soar. Their plan requires Congress to find a solution...

... so how is Ryan's Small Government going to handle the IF cost continue to soar?

Tell their Insurance Buddies don't do that?

The CBO can't come up with numbers and say the Cost will Soar(they can say the cost will go up, as it will for all things).....Without actual numbers. DUH~!!!!!! Is that how Desperate the Demo-Dipshitz really are. They looking to hinge all their Bets on the word.....IF.....sounds like the CBO and Debbie Dumberer DON't know what they talking about.......................................AGAIN! !!!!

Now go and try and tell the Most Transparent Government in the US history try and come up with RYAN doesn't love his Mother. Debbie isn't to smart at all. Should have chose another to run the DNC. Now after this year. Lets see Debbie ever hold another Elected Office Again. DUMBAZZ BIZNITCH!!!!!

Think Obama can catch Ryan in Wisconsin. You already know Obama will do all he can to avoid more Public Embarassment from the Hands of Paul Ryan.

MMC
08-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Oh.....you mean Warren Buffet the Insurance Man, he still kicking round his Little Auzzie Lizard and Flo from Progressive? <<<<<(Hows that for American Exceptionalism?????) Yeah make sure ya tells that Dipshit too. :wink:

Tell him this time The American People get to hit the mike.....now him and Obama get to hear the shit they don't like!

Cigar
08-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh.....you mean Warren Buffet the Insurance Man, he still kicking round his Little Auzzie Lizard and Flo from Progressive? <<<<<(Hows that for American Exceptionalism?????) Yeah make sure ya tells that Dipshit too. :wink:

Tell him this time The American People get to hit the mike.....now him and Obama get to hear the shit they don't like!

I would welcome that debate.

I think Romney and Obama should come out and lay out their plan in plain English for everyone to see ... in te light of day.

wingrider
08-13-2012, 10:44 AM

I think Romney and Obama should come out and lay out their plan in plain English for everyone to see ... in te light of day.
going to be kinda difficult for Obama to lay out 2600 pages in a simple easy to read format . Ryan on the other hand is pretty straight forward and easy to understand document.

MMC
08-13-2012, 10:51 AM

No thats just what the left says.....so they can play the response game and issue out those Grand Delusions. Otherwise they would have had some plans instead of blindly passing Obamacare. Course First DEMOCRATS need to understand the First Priority of Any Bill.

It's Called Reading It. Oh....pass this along to them as well.

READING IS FUN-To-MENTAL<<<<<EDDIE GRIFFIN!!!!! (Liberal Comedian/Actor!)

MMC
08-13-2012, 10:54 AM
going to be kinda difficult for Obama to lay out 2600 pages in a simple easy to read format . Ryan on the other hand is pretty straight forward and easy to understand document.

Do you think the DEMO-DIPSHITS know how to count up to 13? Ryan and Wyden did try to make it easy with just 13 pages. It might be just to much to send a Democrat Progressive RIGHT over the edge!

Cigar
08-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Romney against The Romney Plan :slap::poopfan:

Talk about Self - :owned:

MMC
08-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Now lets get those facts straight.....Obama started his Bus Tour in Iowa. Because he didn't want to face Public Embarassment in Wisconisn at the Hands of Paul Ryan.

The Republican strategy was implemeneted two and half weeks ago when Romney had made up his mind. The Repubs thought Obama would go to Wisconsin with the Announcement.

Instead Obama went and played it safe while coming off that he was Starting Off like he did in 2008 with Iowa.....RIGHT! :rollseyes:

WRONG on the CBO and their so called numbers.
WRONG on the Plan that the Demos Say Romney doesnt have but now say Romeny just embraces all of Ryans Plan.
WRONG on WHY ROMNEY WENT TO FLORIDA AND RYAN TO WISCONSIN!!!!

:owned: NEXT!!!!

Cigar
08-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Now lets get those facts straight.....Obama started his Bus Tour in Iowa. Because he didn't want to face Public Embarassment in Wisconisn at the Hands of Paul Ryan.

The Republican strategy was implemeneted two and half weeks ago when Romney had made up his mind. The Repubs thought Obama would go to Wisconsin with the Announcement.

Instead Obama went and played it safe while coming off that he was Starting Off like he did in 2008 with Iowa.....RIGHT! :rollseyes:

WRONG on the CBO and their so called numbers.
WRONG on the Plan that the Demos Say Romney doesnt have but now say Romeny just embraces all of Ryans Plan.
WRONG on WHY ROMNEY WENT TO FLORIDA AND RYAN TO WISCONSIN!!!!

:owned: NEXT!!!!

Oh I get it ... because you say it's WRONG. :)

MMC
08-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Oh I get it ... because you say it's WRONG. :)

No....Because of the Press coming out and discovering Romeny had made his choice 2 and half weeks ago. Also due to the Bus scheduling that Romney had provided for himself on his Trip to Florida. Which was planned after the release of the Obama's Jewish Donors giving up on him.

Also Because the Press discovered that Wyden and Ryan did not come up with no specific numbers for the Plan as they said it should be the Job of Congress to legislate a solution.

Then the MS Media validated that Ryan's mother lives in Florida.

Finally then due to the Demo-Dipshits themselves. First saying Romney doesnt have a plan.....but now that after he picks Ryan for VP that Romney embraces the Ryan Plan. Which incidentally Romney does not favor all of the Ryan plan. Which he stated publicly to the Press with Ryan's First plan and now with this Plan as Romney himself said there were no solid numbers to go by.

http://i.imgur.com/8x6ot.gif

WHAT YA SHOULD HAVE DONE IS PUNTED OUTTA-BOUNDS rather than let me take it all the way on the Return! Looks like NOW ya got it! :wink:

Cigar
08-13-2012, 11:41 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/hester.jpg

MMC
08-13-2012, 11:45 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/hester.jpg

True Dat!!!!! :highfive: :thumbsup20:

Peter1469
08-13-2012, 05:15 PM
1. Ryan's plan does not end Medicare. It is an attempt to save it.

2. Ryan's plan still spends more than tax revenues so if anyone calls it austerity they are the "r" word (retarted).

Mainecoons
08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Peter, "retarted" is a bad girl gone good and then bad again.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I have a fetish about spelling, ya know.) :rofl:

Peter1469
08-13-2012, 05:42 PM

They also use static accounting models which are BS. But then if you use dynamic models people would just say you were biased.....

Peter1469
08-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Peter, "retarted" is a bad girl gone good and then bad again.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I have a fetish about spelling, ya know.) :rofl:

the Firefox spell check doesn't approve of the "r" word.

Mainecoons
08-13-2012, 05:44 PM
OTOH, the liberals are such whores that maybe "retarted" is a better word anyway.

:grin:

Goldie Locks
08-13-2012, 08:30 PM
OTOH, the liberals are such whores that maybe "retarted" is a better word anyway.

:grin:

They are re-something...meaning done before and failed.

Shoot the Goose
08-13-2012, 09:31 PM

Ryan will be down here you spineless jackass. When are you gonna finally decide to get some balls and be an American, as in part of the solution, and not a tumor on the Republic ?

You are such a loser. A pox on you and your ilk. <spit>

Akula
08-14-2012, 01:35 AM
An Analysis of the Ryan Plan

In an analysis of the Ryan proposal one conclusion drawn by the Congressional Budget Office was that, “a typical beneficiary would spend more for health care under the proposal than under CBO’s long-term scenarios for several reasons.

First, private plans would cost more than traditional Medicare because of the net effect of differences in payment rates for providers, administrative costs, and utilization of health care services, as described above. Second, the government’s contribution would grow more slowly than health care costs, leaving more for beneficiaries to pay.”

It is likely that as health care insurance premiums under the Ryan plan increased, fewer elderly adults would be covered by health insurance, or if they were covered their levels of coverage under private insurance would be less than under the current Medicare plan. Over time, as the value of the voucher fails to keep pace with rising medical costs, the number of uninsured or under-insured elderly adults could be significant.
We encourage all Americans to contact their congressional representatives to obtain more information on Paul Ryan’s proposal. You can read the comprehensive report by the Congressional Budget Office by clicking here. (http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/121xx/doc12128/04-05-Ryan_Letter.pdf)

You should credit your sources. We KNOW you didn't write that.

Cigar
08-14-2012, 07:07 AM
Ryan will be down here you spineless jackass. When are you gonna finally decide to get some balls and be an American, as in part of the solution, and not a tumor on the Republic ?

You are such a loser. A pox on you and your ilk. <spit>

:finger:

Cigar
08-14-2012, 07:09 AM
You should credit your sources. We KNOW you didn't write that.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3114

Mainecoons
08-14-2012, 07:10 AM
You better spend less time posting tripe here and more time working to pay for my Medicare and Social Security, sucker. :rofl:

jackdog
08-14-2012, 07:50 AM
question for the OP , why would you want both candidates touring in the same state?

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-na-romney-florida-20120814,0,5248558.storyST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — From the moment Paul D. Ryanwas picked as Mitt Romney (http://www.latimes.com/topic/politics/government/mitt-romney-PEPLT007376.topic)'s running mate, speculation mounted about whether the Wisconsin congressman's controversial proposal to reform Medicare (http://www.latimes.com/topic/health/government-health-care/medicare-HEPRG00002.topic) would harm the ticket's prospects among seniors, notably in this battleground state.

On Monday, as Romney campaigned on Florida's Gold Coast, he argued that Ryan and Republicans (http://www.latimes.com/topic/politics/parties-movements/republican-party-ORGOV0000004.topic) sought to protect the healthcare program for the elderly and that President Obama (http://www.latimes.com/topic/politics/government/barack-obama-PEPLT007408.topic) would gut it.
Ryan has "come up with ideas that are very different from the president's. The president's idea, for instance, for Medicare was to cut by $700 billion," he said, prompting boos from supporters gathered on the steamy West Lawn of Flagler College. "That's not the right answer. We want to make sure we preserve and protect Medicare."