PDA

View Full Version : U.S. to China: Take back your undocumented immigrants

Common
09-11-2015, 04:43 AM
How about telling Mexico to take theirs back

n early June, in cities across America, U.S. immigration agents arrested more than two dozen Chinese nationals with unfulfilled deportation orders, telling them that after years of delay, China was finally taking steps to provide the paperwork needed to expel them from the U.S.
But, not for the first time, China failed to provide the necessary documents, and three months later not one of those arrested has been deported, and many have been released from custody. They form part of a backlog of nearly 39,000 people Chinese nationals awaiting deportation for violating U.S. immigration laws, 900 of them classed as violent offenders, according to immigration officials.
The issue, which is likely to come up during a state visit to Washington later this month by Chinese President Xi Jinping, has further strained a U.S.-China relationship already frayed by tensions over economic policy, suspected Chinese cyber hacking and Beijing’s growing military assertiveness.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/11/us-usa-china-deportations-exclusive-idUSKCN0RB0D020150911

IMPress Polly
09-11-2015, 05:22 AM
You scare me sometimes, Common.

Ever considered joining the American Nazi Party? It's not hyperbole to say that they'd welcome you in a heartbeat.

midcan5
09-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Ah come on who's gonna do nails and massages should they leave? And woman the Chinese restaurants? Oh and the wealthy will miss the Mexicans too as someone has to clean the house, mow the lawn, and watch the spoiled brats. This is America get with it. Oh I forgot the cabs in NYC et al. LOL That may be another ethnic group?

Peter1469
09-11-2015, 05:58 AM
:shocked:

Common
09-11-2015, 06:31 AM

Ever considered joining the American Nazi Party? It's not hyperbole to say that they'd welcome you in a heartbeat.

Why because im against people coming into our country ILLEGALLY breaking our laws. If you consider me being a nazi for that, then thats exactly what I shall be to you.

Common
09-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Ah come on who's gonna do nails and massages should they leave? And woman the Chinese restaurants? Oh and the wealthy will miss the Mexicans too as someone has to clean the house, mow the lawn, and watch the spoiled brats. This is America get with it. Oh I forgot the cabs in NYC et al. LOL That may be another ethnic group?

First of all its your very liberal obama admin chasing down the chinese and throwing them out. Secondly theres plenty enough LEGAL immigrants and if we needed more we can allow more LEGAL immigrants in.

The keyword here is ILLEGAL now I know democrats want every countries poor and criminals and garbage in the hopes of picking up a vote or two. There are democrats smart enough tto realize thats its murdering our economy costing us billions and HURTING our own homegrown born here poor.

There is not enough to take care of our own PLUS mexico and latin america.

Common
09-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Whoever supports ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and whats its costing us is DEAD WRONG, no country has to allow itself to be INVADED by people breaking our laws. Only a fool supports that.

I couldnt care less what your reasons are for supporting their coming here ILLEGALLY that trumps any silly reason you can come up with like CHEAP LABOR and VOTES. Enough is enough.

Peter1469
09-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Liberals hate math.

They want to take care of more people than they can afford to take care of.

If we can't make them think, should they be disenfranchised?

Mac-7
09-11-2015, 07:08 AM

Only a nazi can want to uphold and enforce our immigration laws?

I thought even bleeding heart liberals believe in the rule of law but I guess not.

The clueless bleeding hearts would like to see America flooded with hundreds od millions of foreigners that we don't need and can't afford.

Common
09-11-2015, 07:18 AM
Liberals hate math.

They want to take care of more people than they can afford to take care of.

If we can't make them think, should they be disenfranchised?

Its not only liberals Peter the conservatives are just as wrong and even moreso because thier reasoning for wanting Illegal immigration is nefarious, they want it for cheap labor that screws working americans by keeping downward pressure on wages.

Mister D
09-11-2015, 07:35 AM

Yes, Polly, this is hyperbole. It's obnoxious too.

Mac-7
09-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Its not only liberals Peter the conservatives are just as wrong and even moreso because thier reasoning for wanting Illegal immigration is nefarious, they want it for cheap labor that screws working americans by keeping downward pressure on wages.

The rich are only 1% to 10% depending on how many you choose to hate.

And half of them are democrats.

So most conservatives do not want the illegal invasion and certainly not to bring wages down.

So you are delusional on that score.