PDA

View Full Version : tPF Illegal Immigration

Common
09-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Post why you believe we should allow and continue to allow Illegal Immigration into our country. Let me stress that this is not a discussion on LEGAL immigration but strictly reserved to ILLEGAL immigration.

Justify why you believe illegal immigration is good for the USA and why it should continue.

Green Arrow
09-11-2015, 07:55 AM
I don't.

Mister D
09-11-2015, 07:59 AM
This is another area in which progressives embrace universal, individual rights to an extent as radical as that of libertarians. This will be obscured of course with the usual references to "equality" but it's plain for all to see.

Safety
09-11-2015, 08:01 AM
I don't.

I concur.

Common
09-11-2015, 08:10 AM
The reason for this thread is that I was called a nazi by a member I respect very much because I am completely against ILLEGAL immigration. Im fine with legal immigration, I also am of the belief if for some reason if we have a need for more workers we can always INCREASE the number of Legal immigrants.

There is no justifiable reason that ive heard so far that we should allow our laws to be broken daily.
I am not a conservative right winger but I believe if democrats cannot get elected by natural born american citizens and they need illegal immigrants to get elected, then they should NOT be elected.

Howey
09-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Post why you believe we should allow and continue to allow Illegal Immigration into our country. Let me stress that this is not a discussion on LEGAL immigration but strictly reserved to ILLEGAL immigration.

Justify why you believe illegal immigration is good for the USA and why it should continue.

This may not be a discussion of legal immigration but the sad fact is those who oppose illegal immigration also oppose legal immigration just as vehemently.

Cigar
09-11-2015, 08:28 AM
I concur.

I agree ... so much for the know-it-all :laugh:

Cigar
09-11-2015, 08:32 AM
This may not be a discussion of legal immigration but the sad fact is those who oppose illegal immigration also oppose legal immigration just as vehemently.

Exactly, I'm against anything illegal ... that's why we have Laws. :huh:

These are the harden facts, this country has more than 30k illegal immigrants and we not going to just deport them all. So we need to move past that mindset and get on with the reality of Immigration Reform and find ways to intelligently resolve the problem.

Common
09-11-2015, 08:45 AM

Nonesense

Common
09-11-2015, 08:46 AM

These are the harden facts, this country has more than 30k illegal immigrants and we not going to just deport them all. So we need to move past that mindset and get on with the reality of Immigration Reform and find ways to intelligently resolve the problem.

No one said anything about deporting anything, read the thread again and see if you can come up with an intelligent answer, obviously howie cant

Green Arrow
09-11-2015, 08:50 AM

Really? Everyone who opposes it?

Cigar
09-11-2015, 08:54 AM
No one said anything about deporting anything, read the thread again and see if you can come up with an intelligent answer, obviously howie cant

YOU ASKED ... people to Justify why they believe illegal immigration is good for the USA and why it should continue. :huh:

Kinda like why people to Justify Bank Robbery and why they believe is good for the USA and why it should continue. :rollseyes:

Next Stupid Question :tongue:

Mister D
09-11-2015, 09:01 AM
YOU ASKED ... people to Justify why they believe illegal immigration is good for the USA and why it should continue. :huh:

Kinda like why people to Justify Bank Robbery and why they believe is good for the USA and why it should continue. :rollseyes:

But your answer to bank robbery isn't that we have too many bank robbers in this country so something must be done to change the laws regarding armed robbery. :laugh: Seriously, read these comments back to yourself and wait 5 minutes. You'll be much less active here.

Common
09-11-2015, 09:17 AM

Ok then why do you cheerlead for illegal immigration when its blacks that get hurt the most

Mister D
09-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Ok then why do you cheerlead for illegal immigration when its blacks that get hurt the most

Now this is when Cigar tells you how much of an individual he is. Then of course will return to racial flame bait . lol

Cigar
09-11-2015, 09:26 AM

You guys keep saying, I guess for some reason it's something you want to believe or hope so that you're not alone in your But-Hurt. But hey, if that helps you sleep at night and makes you feel better, so be it. But it changes nothing ... :laugh:

Cigar
09-11-2015, 09:41 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/incoming/43q6ye/picture34701660/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/Lee%20Judge%20091015.jpg

Cletus
09-11-2015, 10:18 AM

That is absolute nonsense.

Howey
09-11-2015, 10:28 AM

How was my response not intelligent? Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's wrong.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/june_2014/31_favor_increasing_legal_immigration_if_border_is _secured

C'mon.. Common. You're not a Libertarian, quit using their memes.

Howey
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Really? Everyone who opposes it?

Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking. Where did I say everyone disapproves of it?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/june_2014/31_favor_increasing_legal_immigration_if_border_is _secured

Instead of attacking me, read what I post and say.

Howey
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
That is absolute nonsense.

Howey
09-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Now this is when Cigar tells you how much of an individual he is. Then of course will return to racial flame bait . lol

Like this?

Common
09-11-2015, 12:24 PM
How was my response not intelligent? Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's wrong.

C'mon.. @Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659). You're not a Libertarian, quit using their memes.

Your response had nothing to do with this thread. I asked a specific question. You made a blanket statement that was in fact ridiculous. I am totally against illegal immigration and im all for Legal Immigration.

Now if you would go back and read my thread and respond to it if you choose.

Peter1469
09-11-2015, 05:29 PM

wut?

Peter1469
09-11-2015, 05:30 PM

M not K