PDA

View Full Version : Trump: Ben Carson was ‘an OK doctor’

Cigar
09-11-2015, 01:38 PM
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/08/13/8_132015_ben-don8201_c0-1-660-385_s561x327.jpg?19dbb3ab0285af8b984206ab97be02bfb 56afe8f

“He was a doctor, perhaps an OK doctor,” Trump said of Carson, an internationally-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon who was the first person to ever successfully separate cranially conjoined twins in 1987. “He was fine, he was just fine.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-ben-carson-was-ok-doctor

Embarrassed Yet? :Doh!:

Redrose
09-11-2015, 01:50 PM
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/08/13/8_132015_ben-don8201_c0-1-660-385_s561x327.jpg?19dbb3ab0285af8b984206ab97be02bfb 56afe8f

“He was a doctor, perhaps an OK doctor,” Trump said of Carson, an internationally-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon who was the first person to ever successfully separate cranially conjoined twins in 1987. “He was fine, he was just fine.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-ben-carson-was-ok-doctor

Embarrassed Yet? :Doh!:

Yes. His belittling Dr. Carson's medical abilities and reputation is the stupidest and most ignorant remark so far out of his mouth. Disgusting. Dr. Carson has reached the pinnacle of his chosen profession. He held infants brains in his hands, he saved lives and made lives better. He is a professor emeritus, the retired chief of Pediatric neurosurgery, he has dozens of honorary degrees. He's a gentleman, classy, smart and kind. Trump is none of that.

Trump is a bloated, arrogant, self-absorbed a$$hole.

Carson has forgotten more than Trump ever knew.

Trump is nothing, a businessman who was born rich. If he hadn't become successful it would have been a miracle.

Cigar
09-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Yes. His belittling Dr. Carson's medical abilities and reputation is the stupidest and most ignorant remark so far out of his mouth. Disgusting. Dr. Carson has reached the pinnacle of his chosen profession. He held infants brains in his hands, he saved lives and made lives better. He is a professor emeritus, the retired chief of Pediatric neurosurgery, he has dozens of honorary degrees. He's a gentleman, classy, smart and kind. Trump is none of that.

Trump is nothing, a businessman who was born rich. If he hadn't become successful it would have been a miracle.

You can disagree with someone's politics, but putting down someone's obvious accomplishments and make personal attacks says a lot about the individual making those accusations.

That is also true for The President of The United States. :wink:

SouthernBelle82
09-11-2015, 02:11 PM

You're saying THAT's the stupidiest thing? Not calling people rapist's and criminal's?

Redrose
09-11-2015, 02:14 PM
You can disagree with someone's politics, but putting down someone's obvious accomplishments and make personal attacks says a lot about the individual making those accusations.

That is also true for The President of The United States. :wink:

That is very true. I can't stand Trump. He's mean, nasty. I did like what he was saying in the beginning, but I don't dont believe he's genuine.

As to the President. I have no problem with Obama the man, the husband, the father. I do not agree with Obama the politician, his politics and have voiced that very often.

I like Dr. Carson. Sadly, I don't think he could win, too many shallow, information challenged voters.
He would be an asset to that office. His demeanor has a calming effect and when he speaks, he draws you in, you listen. He makes sense. I'm a fan.

suds00
09-11-2015, 03:51 PM
somebody besides the media likes what he says.it's a pity

Redrose
09-11-2015, 03:54 PM
You're saying THAT's the stupidiest thing? Not calling people rapist's and criminal's?

No, there is a difference. Dr. Carson has an established record of his career achievements. Cut and dry.

Trumps other moronic comments like the ones you mentioned are insane too, but mearly his opinion, subjective, open for debate.

Tahuyaman
09-11-2015, 04:09 PM

It doesn't have anything to do with Trump's ignorance. It's his ego and arrogance. He thinks by recognizing the superb skills of one of his opponents, he is taking attention away from himself. He does not have the humility to admit that others have abilities that he doesn't possess.

Tahuyaman
09-11-2015, 04:35 PM
I like Dr. Carson. Sadly, I don't think he could win, too many shallow, information challenged voters.

You're right, he could never win. I don't think he believes he can either. He's just trying to promote certain issues. He may be a good person to have as an advisor on certain health care issues though.

Common Sense
09-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Trump is a developer and TV personality. Perhaps an OK developer and TV personality.

Redrose
09-11-2015, 05:15 PM
somebody besides the media likes what he says.it's a pity

Sort of the same logic that saw Obama win in '08, he was something different from the long line of WASP male presidents that preceeded him.

People get dissolutioned, and usually go in the opposite direction from those in power. Trump represents the un-politician and people want a CHANGE...a big change.

I see no problem with a powerful, strong willed successful businessman, non-politician as the prez, but unfortunately Trumps miserable personality and ego are overshadowing any good he might accomplish.

Mac-7
09-11-2015, 05:32 PM
No, there is a difference. Dr. Carson has an established record of his career achievements. Cut and dry.

Trumps other moronic comments like the ones you mentioned are insane too, but mearly his opinion, subjective, open for debate.

I prefer Trump because he is addressing two issues that are important to me - illegal aliens and the trade imbalance with china.