PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Hillary Clinton’s Email: Not a Scandal

TrueBlue
09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Hillary Clinton’s Email: Not a Scandal

http://correctrecord.org/hillary-clintons-email-not-a-scandal/

"First, Hillary Clinton committed no crime by using a personal email and is not the subject of a criminal investigation. Anne Tompkins, who oversaw the prosecution of General David Petraeus for the mishandling of classified information, put it clearly (http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/08/30/clinton-controversy-no-comparison-petraeus-column/71421242/):"

"Second, the security of Clinton’s email was never proven to be compromised, and Clinton never sent or received information marked classified. During the time she was Secretary of State, Clinton’s email was never shown (http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2015/03/238132.htm) to be hacked. During that same period, the security of official government server systems was repeatedly (http://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731) compromised (http://www.wsj.com/articles/criminals-steal-taxpayer-data-via-irs-web-service-1432672691). As Tompkins notes above, none of the emails Clinton sent or received were marked classified. However, before Clinton’s emails can be released publicly, their content must be reviewed by officials for information newly deemed sensitive. This review would occur for personal and government email alike."

================================================

This report has been very well documented and researched. This should be read thoroughly by every person who thinks Hillary Clinton should be the subject of an investigation into her Email usage. Thanks to Mr. Woodhouse and Correct The Record for this most excellent report!

IMPress Polly
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
I may not be in the Hillary camp (I don't think she's the best candidate running), but I agree with you on this email "scandal" nonsense, TrueBlue. There is no scandal. What there is is a double-standard in coverage surrounding female candidates for president. One simply does not see any discussion of the personal histories of the male candidates being discussed even when there is real baggage involved...like say the fact that Trump has been accused of rape under oath in a court of law before. Not an issue, evidently. Even Chris Christie's bridgegate mess (a REAL scandal!) is not being discussed whenever he's talked about. No, when the media talks about the male candidates, they talk about their ideas and/or rhetoric at most. Discussions of on-the-campaign-trail rhetoric is as personal as it gets for them. When they talk about Hillary Clinton, they NEVER talk about her ideas! It's ALL made-up scandals: Benghazi, foundation, e-mails, whatever. And they're all lies. You know how many Clinton stories the New York Times has had to retract this year because they were just lying?

Even on the Republican side, you can see some of this. Check it out: The Republican debates are supposed to feature the top 10 best-polling candidates, right? Why did Carly Fiorina have to fight tooth and nail to get into CNN's debate even though she's been polling in 3rd, 4th, and 5th place in all of the early primary states for a month and consistently in the top 10 nationally over the same period? That was ridiculous! And they didn't even boot Chris Christie out, even though according to their criteria he polls in 11th place!

The bottom line is this: As far as the corporate press is concerned, if you're a male candidate, the question is whether you're a good candidate or a bad candidate...but if you're a female candidate, the question is whether you're a bad candidate or an illegitimate candidate. You see what I mean? When we're talking about male candidates, we talk about issues. When we're talking about female candidates, everything is framed within a police paradigm or other question of basic legitimacy. Have I about summed it up? THAT bullshit needs to stop!

Mister D
09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Hillary didn't think there was anything to this either. Sadly, she had a lot more at stake than her Internet fans.

Chris
09-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Hillary's "sin" was that she should have known better than to store on her server and share with others obviously classified material.

That is hasn't been shown to be hacked, that other systems were compromised is irrelevant.

That she's a female is irrelevant as well.

hanger4
09-13-2015, 05:01 PM

This report has been very well documented and researched. This should be read thoroughly by every person who thinks Hillary Clinton shoueld be the subject of an investigation into her Email usage. Thanks to Mr. Woodhouse and Correct The Record for this most excellent report!

"The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton’s emails from her time as the nation’s most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department’s own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not." .... "the State Department’s own “Classified” stamps now identify as so-called ‘foreign government information.’ The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

This sort of information, which the department says Clinton both sent and received in her emails, is the only kind that must be “presumed” classified, in part to protect national security and the integrity of diplomatic interactions, according to U.S. regulations examined by Reuters." .... "“It’s born classified. If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession.” .... http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821 .....

What part of this don't you and Brad Woodhouse and Anne Tompkins understand ??

TrueBlue
09-13-2015, 05:36 PM
I may not be in the Hillary camp (I don't think she's the best candidate running), but I agree with you on this email "scandal" nonsense, TrueBlue. There is no scandal. What there is is a double-standard in coverage surrounding female candidates for president. One simply does not see any discussion of the personal histories of the male candidates being discussed even when there is real baggage involved...like say the fact that Trump has been accused of rape under oath in a court of law before. Not an issue, evidently. Even Chris Christie's bridgegate mess (a REAL scandal!) is not being discussed whenever he's talked about. No, when the media talks about the male candidates, they talk about their ideas and/or rhetoric at most. Discussions of on-the-campaign-trail rhetoric is as personal as it gets for them. When they talk about Hillary Clinton, they NEVER talk about her ideas! It's ALL made-up scandals: Benghazi, foundation, e-mails, whatever. And they're all lies. You know how many Clinton stories the New York Times has had to retract this year because they were just lying?

Even on the Republican side, you can see some of this. Check it out: The Republican debates are supposed to feature the top 10 best-polling candidates, right? Why did Carly Fiorina have to fight tooth and nail to get into CNN's debate even though she's been polling in 3rd, 4th, and 5th place in all of the early primary states for a month and consistently in the top 10 nationally over the same period? That was ridiculous! And they didn't even boot Chris Christie out, even though according to their criteria he polls in 11th place!

The bottom line is this: As far as the corporate press is concerned, if you're a male candidate, the question is whether you're a good candidate or a bad candidate...but if you're a female candidate, the question is whether you're a bad candidate or an illegitimate candidate. You see what I mean? When we're talking about male candidates, we talk about issues. When we're talking about female candidates, everything is framed within a police paradigm or other question of basic legitimacy. Have I about summed it up? THAT bullshit needs to stop!
I agree 100% with what you have said here, IMPress Polly! The male dominated world simply can't accept the fact that a woman can hold such a high governmental position as POTUS and will even make things up just to keep her out of running as they are doing with Hillary. This, even in light of the facts that do not support their allegations. Notwithstanding the fact that what they are saying and trying to accuse her of cannot withstand scrutiny.

"Have I about summed it up?"
Perfectly and Unequivocally!

"THAT bullshit needs to stop!"
It most certainly does! I urge EVERYONE to share the information about Hillary Clinton trying to be framed for something she is not guilty of! That's the only way the American people are going to learn the truth to this situation.

Tahuyaman
09-13-2015, 05:40 PM

The left wing partisan hacks are going to try to turn this around and make her a national hero for exposing, then correcting a weakness in our information security systems.

Mister D
09-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Hillary's "sin" was that she should have known better than to store on her server and share with others obviously classified material.

That is hasn't been shown to be hacked, that other systems were compromised is irrelevant.

Gee, who saw that defense coming. :rollseyes:

hanger4
09-13-2015, 06:33 PM
I agree 100% with what you have said here, IMPress Polly! The male dominated world simply can't accept the fact that a woman can hold such a high governmental position as POTUS and will even make things up just to keep her out of running as they are doing with Hillary. This, even in light of the facts that do not support their allegations. Notwithstanding the fact that what they are saying and trying to accuse her of cannot withstand scrutiny.

Perfectly and Unequivocally!

It most certainly does! I urge EVERYONE to share the information about Hillary Clinton trying to be framed for something she is not guilty of! That's the only way the American people are going to learn the truth to this situation.

I'd expect no less from someone who gets all their HC info from Hillary.com.

whatukno
09-13-2015, 06:56 PM

This case is completely irrelevant.

The servers that have been hacked should be the focus here. Why? Because they were hacked.

So far there is no accusation that Hillary sent classified material to someone that would not have the proper security clearance to receive the information she was sending.

Mister D
09-13-2015, 07:59 PM

The servers that have been hacked should be the focus here. Why? Because they were hacked.

So far there is no accusation that Hillary sent classified material to someone that would not have the proper security clearance to receive the information she was sending.

Yeah, Hillary thought so too. :laugh: Wishful thinking I guess. Well, at least she can fall back on the ol' "it's cuz I'm a girl" defense.

Cigar
09-13-2015, 08:11 PM
BTW, how's that Benghazi Wich Hunt going ........... ? :laugh:

Any closer today then you were, say ... Three (3) yesrs ago? :grin:

Maybe it's time for Whitewater again.

Chris
09-13-2015, 08:32 PM

Her case matters. It's why distrust in her is increasing and her polling is taking a dive. Those are the relevant facts.

Chris
09-13-2015, 08:52 PM
In Clinton We Trust. Or Maybe Not. (http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-08-14/hillary-clinton-s-trust-problem)

Why Voters Don't Trust Hillary Clinton (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/07/28/why_voters_dont_trust_hillary_clinton_127567.html)

Hillary Clinton’s honesty problem just keeps getting worse (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/yes-its-a-major-problem-that-two-thirds-of-voters-dont-think-hillary-clinton-is-honest-or-trustworthy/)

JDubya
09-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Another thing to keep in mjnd about this BS, is that as she has said over and over, the classified data she referenced in the emails sent on her private server, were not classified at the time she sent them.

If they became classified later on, that is not on her.

It was perfectly legal for her to use a private email account.

The Repugs are so desperate to sink her chances, they are resorting to this garbage.

I would not be surprised if Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers are behind it.

Peter1469
09-13-2015, 09:34 PM
It isn't an email scandal. It is turning into an espionage scandal. Considering her husbands Chinese ties, it isn't surprising.

Tahuyaman
09-13-2015, 09:54 PM
It isn't an email scandal. It is turning into an espionage scandal. Considering her husbands Chinese ties, it isn't surprising.

Damn..... I should have thought of that.

Tahuyaman
09-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Another thing to keep in mjnd about this BS, is that as she has said over and over, the classified data she referenced in the emails sent on her private server, were not classified at the time she sent them.

So what? She lied. She does that a lot.

She was the Secretary of State. That argument won't work.

Yep, that's it. The vast right wing conspiracy.

Tahuyaman
09-13-2015, 10:01 PM

Her private server is the issue, not an email account. That is both against policy and the law.

birddog
09-13-2015, 11:53 PM
If Hillary was a Republican, she would have already been indicted at least. The Republican administrations have a history of appointing independent prosecutors, but scummy ones like we have now, won't.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 03:16 AM
Her case matters. It's why distrust in her is increasing and her polling is taking a dive. Those are the relevant facts.

That is the point of a smear campaign.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 03:21 AM
Yeah, Hillary thought so too. :laugh: Wishful thinking I guess. Well, at least she can fall back on the ol' "it's cuz I'm a girl" defense.

Unfortunately the damage is done, the only thing that Hillary can do after this witch hunt is over is start going after people with libel lawsuits.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Unfortunately the damage is done, the only thing that Hillary can do after this witch hunt is over is start going after people with libel lawsuits.

That is a high standard for a public figure.

Plus she did violate laws and likely got an American ambassador raped and murdered with her private server.

She isn't suing anyone.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 03:27 AM
That is a high standard for a public figure.

Plus she did violate laws and likely got an American ambassador raped and murdered with her private server.

She isn't suing anyone.

Her server raped and murdered an American ambassador? What an evil server!

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 03:28 AM
Her server raped and murdered an American ambassador? What an evil server!

The classified info on the server.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 03:33 AM
The classified info on the server.

Oh you mean the classified info on the State Department servers that were actually hacked?

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 03:35 AM
Oh you mean the classified info on the State Department servers that were actually hacked?

No.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 03:43 AM
No.

I can't imagine you are suggesting that information on her server led to the Benghazi attack, that has been established as a terrorist attack, and not Hillary, or this Administration's fault.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 05:21 AM
I can't imagine you are suggesting that information on her server led to the Benghazi attack, that has been established as a terrorist attack, and not Hillary, or this Administration's fault.

She had movement data on the Ambassador on her server....

whatukno
09-14-2015, 05:31 AM
She had movement data on the Ambassador on her server....

And? There's no evidence that her server was compromised in any way.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 05:52 AM
And? There's no evidence that her server was compromised in any way.

We shall see.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 05:58 AM
We shall see.

So, you have no evidence that her server was compromised in any way, but yet, in this thread, you threw out the accusation that because of her server, an ambassador was killed.

Do you see why speculative accusations without evidence can be very damaging?

And if it turns out that her server was not compromised? And if she is acquitted of any wrongdoing? How will she recover from the damage this pseudo scandal has done to her reputation?

This reminds me of the Richard Jewell case. Where an innocent man, in this instance, an honest to god hero, is wrongfully dragged through the mud by the media, his life is completely destroyed, and then later it's found that he was completely innocent of all accusations. Yet the damage was done anyway.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 06:14 AM
The accusations have been made and were linked too several weeks ago. Senior intelligence officials believe the server was compromised.

The CIA has turned on Hillary and the State Department for some reason. They are telling all.

So, you have no evidence that her server was compromised in any way, but yet, in this thread, you threw out the accusation that because of her server, an ambassador was killed.

Do you see why speculative accusations without evidence can be very damaging?

And if it turns out that her server was not compromised? And if she is acquitted of any wrongdoing? How will she recover from the damage this pseudo scandal has done to her reputation?

This reminds me of the Richard Jewell case. Where an innocent man, in this instance, an honest to god hero, is wrongfully dragged through the mud by the media, his life is completely destroyed, and then later it's found that he was completely innocent of all accusations. Yet the damage was done anyway.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 06:19 AM
The accusations have been made and were linked too several weeks ago. Senior intelligence officials believe the server was compromised.

The CIA has turned on Hillary and the State Department for some reason. They are telling all.

Please, then by all means, share with the class, I would love to see actual evidence of this.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 06:23 AM
Please, then by all means, share with the class, I would love to see actual evidence of this.

I linked to some articles several weeks ago.

The CIA is telling Congress and the FBI what they know.

JDubya
09-14-2015, 06:35 AM
Her private server is the issue, not an email account. That is both against policy and the law.

Bullsh*t.

JDubya
09-14-2015, 06:47 AM
We shall see.

Every Republican in country has their fingers and toes crossed just praying to God that America's national security was compromised if it can be blamed on Hillary.

I think that secretly, most members of the right wing would like to see another 9/11 on Obama's watch so they could go batsh*t drooling crazy vilifying him.

And had one happened during Hillary's tenure as SOS, the orgasmic ecstasy on the right would be never ending.

You'd be able to identify Republicans out on the streets, because they'd be the ones doing cartwheels and backflips everywhere you went for years and years.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 06:50 AM
Every Republican in country has their fingers and toes crossed just praying to God that America's national security was compromised if it can be blamed on Hillary.

I think that secretly, most members of the right wing would like to see another 9/11 on Obama's watch so they could go batsh*t drooling crazy vilifying him.

And had one happened during Hillary's tenure as SOS, the orgasmic ecstasy on the right would be never ending.

You'd be able to identify Republicans out on the streets, because they'd be the ones doing cartwheels and summersaults everywhere you went for years and years.

Thanks for the laugh.

You should find a republican and run your pet theory past him or her.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 06:51 AM
I linked to some articles several weeks ago.

The CIA is telling Congress and the FBI what they know.

So you are saying, no you have no such evidence. Ok.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 07:02 AM

I am not looking back for links that I already posted.

I charge a lot more per hour than a secretary.

How are Hillary's poll number's looking? :wink:

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 07:24 AM

Link (http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/15/fmr-cia-head-hillarys-email-server-was-compromised-by-foreign-intel-services-audio/)

del
09-14-2015, 08:12 AM
Link (http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/15/fmr-cia-head-hillarys-email-server-was-compromised-by-foreign-intel-services-audio/)

:biglaugh:

he believes

good for him

let me know when he has proof of what he *believes*

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 08:22 AM
As always, I'll wait for the investigation to conclude before I take judgment. I believe in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, even for people I don't like.

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:26 AM
That is the point of a smear campaign.

Nice way to dismiss what she did, blame it on someone else.

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:29 AM

Do you have evidence to the contrary? No. Let's wait and see. Meanwhile her trust and polls take a dive.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Nice way to dismiss what she did, blame it on someone else.

Ok ... so let's just get on with saying she gave up the Launch Codes to China a get beck to the Real Issues :laugh:

whatukno
09-14-2015, 08:40 AM
Do you have evidence to the contrary? No. Let's wait and see. Meanwhile her trust and polls take a dive.

Wouldn't that be proving innocence? Isn't this a country where a person is innocent till proven guilty? Oh right, not in the court of public opinion.

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Wouldn't that be proving innocence? Isn't this a country where a person is innocent till proven guilty? Oh right, not in the court of public opinion.

IOW, you don't. You're arguing from unknowns. We have a set of facts. From it you opine innocent, others guilty, untrustworthy, as seen in her decline. This is not a court, it's public opinion.

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:54 AM
Ok ... so let's just get on with saying she gave up the Launch Codes to China a get beck to the Real Issues :laugh:

The only thing absurd there is your exaggeration.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 08:55 AM
The only thing absurd there is your exaggeration.

So what exactly are you looking for in these emails?

Do you have any idea?

Chris
09-14-2015, 09:04 AM
So what exactly are you looking for in these emails?

Do you have any idea?

Already found, some emails contained classified information. Doesn't matter that they weren't so marked, anyone in Hillary's position at the time should have recognized it.

Tahuyaman
09-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Bullsh*t.

She's not in trouble for doing government business over another email account. She's in trouble for doing government business over an unsecured private server. Many high ranking government officials have more than one email account, or address on the same secured server.

Conductiong personal business over a government email server is against policy and can be a crime. Conducting sensitive government business over a private server is also against policy and can be a crime.

Every government employee and and official knows this.

It helps When one knows what he or she is talking about.

Tahuyaman
09-14-2015, 09:28 AM
If Hillary was a Republican, she would have already been indicted at least. The Republican administrations have a history of appointing independent prosecutors, but scummy ones like we have now, won't.

She would have at least been forced to withdraw from the campaign by now. Improper and illegal activity is a resumé enhancer when you are a Democrat.

Tahuyaman
09-14-2015, 09:30 AM

She won't and can't, because no one has libeled her.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 09:46 AM
The fact that LWers are saying it's "not a scandal" shows how desperately they're defending what they know is political malpractice.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 09:48 AM
20 Plus Years of Clinton scandals ... and what?

Still no Meat on the Bone.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 09:54 AM
20 Plus Years of Clinton scandals ... and what?

Still no Meat on the Bone.

No first lady Bill, either, it seems.

Mister D
09-14-2015, 09:57 AM
The fact that LWers are saying it's "not a scandal" shows how desperately they're defending what they know is political malpractice.

That is rather disturbing. I know the GOP drones would do the same thing. No wonder this system is so shitty.

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 09:57 AM

This report has been very well documented and researched. This should be read thoroughly by every person who thinks Hillary Clinton should be the subject of an investigation into her Email usage. Thanks to Mr. Woodhouse and Correct The Record for this most excellent report!

First, Hillary Clinton committed no crime by using a personal email and is not the subject of a criminal investigation. Anne Tompkins, who oversaw the prosecution of General David Petraeus for the mishandling of classified information, put it clearly (http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/08/30/clinton-controversy-no-comparison-petraeus-column/71421242/):"

Actually it was a crime!

(44 U.S.C. Chapter 31)
§ 3101 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#records). Records management by agency heads; general duties
§ 3102 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#establish). Establishment of program of management
§ 3103 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#transfer). Transfer of records to records centers
§ 3104 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#certif). Certifications and determinations on transferred records
§ 3105 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#safeguards). Safeguards
§ 3106 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#unlawful). Unlawful removal, destruction of records
§ 3107 (http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/fed-agencies.html#author). Authority of Comptroller General
§ 3101. Records management by agency heads; general duties
The head of each Federal agency shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities.
§ 3102. Establishment of program of management
The head of each Federal agency shall establish and maintain an active, continuing program for the economical and efficient management of the records of the agency. The program, among other things, shall provide for
(1) effective controls over the creation and over the maintenance and use of records in the conduct of current business;
(2) cooperation with the Archivist in applying standards, procedures, and techniques designed to improve the management of records, promote the maintenance and security of records deemed appropriate for preservation, and facilitate the segregation and disposal of records of temporary value; and
(3) compliance with sections 2101-2117, 2501-2507, 2901-2909, and 3101-3107, of this title and the regulations issued under them.
§ 3103. Transfer of records to records centers
When the head of a Federal agency determines that such action may affect substantial economies or increased operating efficiency, the head of such agency shall provide for the transfer of records to a records center maintained and operated by the Archivist, or, when approved by the Archivist, to a center maintained and operated by the head of the Federal agency.
§ 3104. Certifications and determinations on transferred records
An official of the Government who is authorized to certify to facts on the basis of records in such official’s custody, may certify to facts on the basis of records that have been transferred by such official or such official’s predecessors to the Archivist, and may authorize the Archivist to certify to facts and to make administrative determinations on the basis of records transferred to the Archivist, notwithstanding any other law.
§ 3105. Safeguards
The head of each Federal agency shall establish safeguards against the removal or loss of records the head of such agency determines to be necessary and required by regulations of the Archivist. Safeguards shall include making it known to officials and employees of the agency--
(1) that records in the custody of the agency are not to be alienated or destroyed except in accordance with sections 3301-3314 of this title, and
(2) the penalties provided by law for the unlawful removal or destruction of records.
§ 3106. Unlawful removal, destruction of records
(a) FEDERAL AGENCY NOTIFICATION.—The head of each Federal agency shall notify the Archivist of any actual, impending, or threatened unlawful removal, defacing, alteration, corruption, deletion, erasure, or other destruction of records in the custody of the agency, and with the assistance of the Archivist shall initiate action through the Attorney General for the recovery of records the head of the Federal agency knows or has reason to believe have been unlawfully removed from that agency, or from another Federal agency whose records have been transferred to the legal custody of that Federal agency.
(b) ARCHIVIST NOTIFICATION.—In any case in which the head of the Federal agency does not initiate an action for such recovery or other redress within a reasonable period of time after being notified of any such unlawful action described in subsection (a), or is participating in, or believed to be participating in any such unlawful action, the Archivist shall request the Attorney General to initiate such an action, and shall notify the Congress when such a request has been made.
§ 3107. Authority of Comptroller General
Chapters 21, 25, 27, 29, and 31 of this title do not limit the authority of the Comptroller General of the United States with respect to prescribing accounting systems, forms, and procedures, or lessen the responsibility of collecting and disbursing officers for rendition of their accounts for settlement by the General Accounting Office.

Common
09-14-2015, 10:00 AM
That is rather disturbing. I know the GOP drones would do the same thing. No wonder this system is so shitty.

THere lies the hypocrisy of the right on this issue.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 10:03 AM
THere lies the hypocrisy of the right on this issue.

Bottom line is ...

People who normally Vote Democratic don't care anymore ...

People who never Vote Democratic will never Vote for anyway ...

Net Nothing ... time to talk real issues

Common
09-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Lets put a little truth into the conversation. Hillary is flailing because of this email controversy. Benghazi didnt stick, this has somewhat. She obviously did something wrong and to deny that is blind partisan bs.
Bernie Sanders is FAR ahead of her in New Hampshire <20pts> and iowa. That is not only bad for hillary but for the democrat party.

Here is the lefts dilemna, If hillary does falter and Sanders wins they lose POTUS. Sanders imho has no chance to win the presidency. Hillary needs to put this to rest one way or another. Either outright apologize and claim she didnt realize or come up with something to stop the endless reporting of it and put it to rest

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Lets put a little truth into the conversation. Hillary is flailing because of this email controversy. Benghazi didnt stick, this has somewhat. She obviously did something wrong and to deny that is blind partisan bs.
Bernie Sanders is FAR ahead of her in New Hampshire <20pts> and iowa. That is not only bad for hillary but for the democrat party.

Here is the lefts dilemna, If hillary does falter and Sanders wins they lose POTUS. Sanders imho has no chance to win the presidency. Hillary needs to put this to rest one way or another. Either outright apologize and claim she didnt realize or come up with something to stop the endless reporting of it and put it to rest

Agreed, which is why I think they had (or still have I guess) Biden on deck.

Because if Sanders gets the nom, it's over. Trump's president - can you imagine that?

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Bottom line is ...

People who normally Vote Democratic don't care anymore ...

People who never Vote Democratic will never Vote for anyway ...

Net Nothing ... time to talk real issues

Then why is Hillary dropping like a lead balloon in the polls?

I thought you like Bernie anyway.

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:08 AM

Because if Sanders gets the nom, it's over. Trump's president - can you imagine that?

I think national polls show Biden inching above Sanders and closing in on Clinton.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Then why is Hillary dropping like a lead balloon in the polls?

I thought you like Bernie anyway.

"Bernie" at least sounds blacker than "Hillary"

Cigar
09-14-2015, 10:10 AM

I think most Democratic Voters said it was wrong to have separate email server several months ago. So saying it for another year won't change my Vote. I'd kinda like to hear how she stand on the issues. But I can see why The GOP would rather talk about email servers for another year, it's sure better that talking about all the lases over the last 7 years.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 10:11 AM
"Bernie" at least sounds blacker than "Hillary"
Chris ... why Black Voters don't Vote Republican :laugh:

More to come ... :grin:

Mister D
09-14-2015, 10:13 AM
@Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) ... why Black Voters don't Vote Republican :laugh:

He's not a Republican so should we gather from this that all blacks are as lazy as you are?

Common
09-14-2015, 10:14 AM

No I dont want to imagine that, I know firsthand what a lieing skank he is. TRUST NOTHING that exits his lips.

I agree the dems are holding biden in case. Problem is he doesnt act like he even wants to run, he has no fire in his belly for it. Hearing him at interviews puts you to sleep.

Democrats have real problems this election. Omalley cant win, Webb cant win. You have Hillary who is faltering badly and getting worse weekly. You have Bernie Sanders whos history and Rhetoric cant get him elected. Can biden carry the banner ? in the end I feel thats doubtful. Joe is a nice guy whos heart is in the right place but frankly he doesnt strike me as Potus material heck he never struck me as VP material.

Democrats need to get their heads out and find someone who can stand in if Hillary flounders anymore.

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Chris ... why Black Voters don't Vote Republican :laugh:

Why would I pretend to know that? Hell, I don't know why Mac votes Rep.

But aren't you overgeneralizing? Some blacks obviously vote Rep.

Common
09-14-2015, 10:22 AM
Why would I pretend to know that? Hell, I don't know why Mac vote Rep.

Damn Chris your going to hurt his feelings hes very sensitive

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Damn Chris your going to hurt his feelings hes very sensitive

Nah, he's tough.

Cigar
09-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Why would I pretend to know that? Hell, I don't know why Mac votes Rep.

Naa I wouldn't want you to do any more pretending ... :wink:

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Cigar!!!!!

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tumblr_lydfx4zqjd1r4bg1q.gif?w=650

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Cigar has been TBed.

Tricia
09-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Chris sent me to the flame out thread. :(

Ransom

Nope. Not a scandal at all......especially with her base.

Much of Clinton's fade is attributable to shifts among independents, but she's also losing some ground among her own partisans. Her support in the Democratic nomination contest has dropped 9 points since April, and though more than 8-in-10 Democrats said they thought she was honest and trustworthy earlier this year; now, just 73% say so.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-poll-gop-field-close/

Captain Obvious
@Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) sent me to the flame out thread. :(

Naughty girl...

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:29 AM
Chris sent me to the flame out thread. :(

Sorry, you quoted that. You're OK, no issue with you.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 10:45 AM
He's not a Republican so should we gather from this that all blacks are as lazy as you are?

Warning: don’t call members names.

Thread Banned.

Chris
09-14-2015, 10:46 AM
General warning to address topic and not attack each other.

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 10:50 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/414835/did-hillary-commit-felony-shannen-coffin

Ransom
09-14-2015, 10:53 AM
I believe even her hardcore supporters are starting to :Skeert:

Mark III
09-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Already found, some emails contained classified information. Doesn't matter that they weren't so marked

Except that it does.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 11:36 AM
Except that it does.

Only to a minority of people desperately trying to play the whole thing down.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Bucket carriers will carry water....

Chris
09-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Except that it does.

Uh, no it doesn't. They are not marked classified until review prior to making public. People like Hillary are supposed to know prior to that.

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Uh, no it doesn't. They are not marked classified until review prior to making public. People like Hillary are supposed to know prior to that.

No matter. If she had followed the rules none of this would be an issue.

Chris
09-14-2015, 11:51 AM
No matter. If she had followed the rules none of this would be an issue.

Yes, precisely the point. She was supposed to act responsibly.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 11:52 AM
So, basically, the forum's Democrat partisans are saying she's not criminal, just stupid and incompetent.

Matty
09-14-2015, 11:56 AM
So, basically, the forum's Democrat partisans are saying she's not criminal, just stupid and incompetent.

Either way it's not good.

Chris
General opinion, if you follow polls, is she's untrustworthy.

Archer0915

Yeah! Her incompetent stupidity led her to break the law! But wanting to put an incompetent stupid person that had broken the law because of it does not say much that is good about her supporters.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 11:58 AM

Whatever it takes

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Whatever it takes

I like the thread that was like, "So what if she broke the law? It doesn't matter because she didn't know what she was doing! Now let me tell you all about those evil Republicans that did it too..."

texan
09-14-2015, 12:53 PM

1. I could care less about how it compares with the Generals.

2. You defenders can't seem to comprehend that it doesn't matter if it was hacked or not.

So thanks for nothing, move along nothing to see here.

Common
09-14-2015, 01:02 PM

Not being a democrat so I cant speak for them, I ALWAYS wait until Im sure its criminal before I say that. Im not sure yet

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 01:08 PM
Not being a democrat so I cant speak for them, I ALWAYS wait until Im sure its criminal before I say that. Im not sure yet

Well her acts were illegal, CRIMINAL. Does that help?

JDubya
09-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Already found, some emails contained classified information. Doesn't matter that they weren't so marked, anyone in Hillary's position at the time should have recognized it.

You don't get it Chris

The issue is not whethere or not they were "marked" classified, the issue is that the data itself was not considered classified information at the time she sent it.

IOW, the info was not classified at the time she sent it. It was UNCLASSIFIED and only became classified later on, after she had sent the emails.

Get it?

It has nothing to do with documents with "CLASSIFIED" stamped across them. It has to do with information that was NON-CLASSIFIED at the time she sent it, then BECAME classified at a later date.

So.... if the information was not classified when she sent it, the govt has no case or legit complaint.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Satellite data on the movement of a US ambassador is always classified.

Chris
09-14-2015, 01:40 PM
You don't get it Chris

The issue is not whethere or not they were "marked" classified, the issue is that the data itself was not considered classified information at the time she sent it.

IOW, the info was not classified at the time she sent it. It was UNCLASSIFIED and only became classified later on, after she had sent the emails.

Get it?

It has nothing to do with documents with "CLASSIFIED" stamped across them. It has to do with information that was NON-CLASSIFIED at the time she sent it, then BECAME classified at a later date.

So.... if the information was not classified when she sent it, the govt has no case or legit complaint.

Uh, yes, it was. That is determined by content. Not my marking. A number of emails have been declared classified. Hillary should have known, she was responsible for it.

The court of public opinion doesn't work that way. Her trustworthiness and polling numbers have been taking a dive. Time to find another horse to bet on.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 01:50 PM
IOW, you don't. You're arguing from unknowns. We have a set of facts. From it you opine innocent, others guilty, untrustworthy, as seen in her decline. This is not a court, it's public opinion.

Yes, a court of public opinion based off of hearsay evidence, conjecture, speculation, and the flimsiest of evidence. Basically Clinton is being railroaded by the right wing media machine.

Mac-7
09-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Except that it does.

As sec of state Hillary is responsible for protecting secrets.

If she got an email containing sensitive information she should have brought the person who sent it to her up on charges.

If it wasn't marked Top Secret she should have demanded to know why.

Chris
09-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Yes, a court of public opinion based off of hearsay evidence, conjecture, speculation, and the flimsiest of evidence. Basically Clinton is being railroaded by the right wing media machine.

Why are Democrats losing trust in her? Why are Democratic polls showing her numbers dropping? That's not explained by rightwing conspiracy theories.

Hillary Clinton’s honesty problem just keeps getting worse (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/yes-its-a-major-problem-that-two-thirds-of-voters-dont-think-hillary-clinton-is-honest-or-trustworthy/). That's the WaPo. Has it become part of the right wing media machine?

hanger4
09-14-2015, 02:06 PM

"The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton’s emails from her time as the nation’s most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department’s own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not." .... "the State Department’s own “Classified” stamps now identify as so-called ‘foreign government information.’ The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.
This sort of information, which the department says Clinton both sent and received in her emails, is the only kind that must be “presumed” classified, in part to protect national security and the integrity of diplomatic interactions, according to U.S. regulations examined by Reuters." .... "“It’s born classified. If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession.” .... http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821.....
What part of this don't you understand ??

hanger4
09-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Why are Democrats losing trust in her? Why are Democratic polls showing her numbers dropping? That's not explained by rightwing conspiracy theories.

Hillary Clinton’s honesty problem just keeps getting worse (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/20/yes-its-a-major-problem-that-two-thirds-of-voters-dont-think-hillary-clinton-is-honest-or-trustworthy/). That's the WaPo. Has it become part of the right wing media machine?

Plus the NYT's and Reuters. All three seem to have taken a journalistic lead in investigation.

Chris
09-14-2015, 02:16 PM
It's that old vast rightwing conspiracy thing again.

Bob
09-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Hillary didn't think there was anything to this either. Sadly, she had a lot more at stake than her Internet fans.

Classified documents ended up on property Hillary owned. Government business belongs contained in Government property, not private property. Hillary knew she was doing wrong and acted to keep secrets from Government.

Bob
09-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Yeah! Her incompetent stupidity led her to break the law! But wanting to put an incompetent stupid person that had broken the law because of it does not say much that is good about her supporters.

Hillary was the wife of the president. I am sure he informed her what top secret means.

She was a US Senator. They are drilled on the meaning of classified documents. The Senate deals in classified documents. She is supposedly smart. She can't claim she did not know.

I realize the left must defend her, but keep it truthful.

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Hillary was the wife of the president. I am sure he informed her what top secret means.

She was a US Senator. They are drilled on the meaning of classified documents. The Senate deals in classified documents. She is supposedly smart. She can't claim she did not know.

I realize the left must defend her, but keep it truthful.

She knew, we know that! She was berifed! When entering the senate and the office of Secretary of State.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 04:40 PM

That is laughable. The woman is a crook. She deserves jail time. Not being forced out of a political race.

:wink:

Bob
09-14-2015, 04:41 PM
She knew, we know that! She was briefed! When entering the senate and the office of Secretary of State.

It has been a long time ago but I am pretty sure I got briefed on classified documents as a grunt in the Army in 1962.

Archer0915
09-14-2015, 04:45 PM
It has been a long time ago but I am pretty sure I got briefed on classified documents as a grunt in the Army in 1962.

Many companies that work with the government are the same way and your ass can get in a sling if you let things out.

STFU rule! treat everything like it is important and classified so you do not have worries.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 05:02 PM

The Repugs are so desperate to sink her chances, they are resorting to this garbage.

Exactly! But once there is more talk about the DOJ not finding any improprieties against Hillary and the other reports that are now surfacing like the one on Correct The Record and many others, the public should start getting the whole picture that Hillary is innocent of all of this driven doo-doo from the right and witch-hunting expeditions done on her designed only to try to derail her campaign at the expense of Citizen Tax Dollars! That is why it is so important to disseminate that information far and wide!

The problem now is that the so-called "Liberal Media" is not reporting on these important things that could exonerate Hillary and let her get back to her campaigning thus, her poll numbers would shoot up again. Therein lies the major problem. Therefore, we must reach alternative media and point them to these things, asap.

Chris
09-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Exactly! But once there is more talk about the DOJ not finding any improprieties against Hillary and the other reports that are now surfacing like the one on Correct The Record and many others, the public should start getting the whole picture that Hillary is innocent of all of this driven doo-doo from the right and witch-hunting expeditions done on her designed only to try to derail her campaign at the expense of Citizen Tax Dollars! That is why it is so important to disseminate that information far and wide!

The problem now is that the so-called "Liberal Media" is not reporting on these important things that could exonerate Hillary and let her get back to her campaigning thus, her poll numbers would shoot up again. Therein lies the major problem. Therefore, we must reach alternative media and point them to these things, asap.

Yea but https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=hilary&oq=hilary&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0j0i10j0j0i10j0l6j43i53.2253.3865.0.4291. 6.6.0.0.0.0.77.384.6.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.i_hvEcVRdOE #hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&tbm=nws&q=hillary

Hillary Clinton's e-mail issues have become a massive political ...
Washington Post-5 hours ago
The new Washington-Post ABC News poll contains lots of bad news for Hillary Clinton. She's lost more than 20 points in a hypothetical ...
Poll: Hillary Clinton's support falls by 21 points as Donald Trump gains
Politico-11 hours ago
Hillary Clinton loses support from white female Democrats, poll shows
CBS News-4 hours ago
'Morning Joe' Hosts Can't Believe How Bad Hillary Is Doing And ...
Daily Caller-7 hours ago
25 Reasons I'm Voting for Bernie Sanders Over Hillary Clinton and ...
In-Depth-Huffington Post-6 hours ago
Poll: With women, Hillary's in the dust
In-Depth-Fox News-6 hours ago

whatukno
09-14-2015, 05:09 PM
That is laughable. The woman is a crook. She deserves jail time. Not being forced out of a political race.

:wink:

But that is what is going on. Like hens going after the one that has a wound. Pecking till the wounded hen dies.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 05:13 PM
I believe even her hardcore supporters are starting to :Skeert:
WRONG!! We're fired up Even More now that credible reports are out that show the facts in that Hillary Clinton is being railroaded by the right to try to derail her presidential campaign. As this information gets out more and more people who were supporting her should come right back to her and see that she was being accused of wrong-doing without any real facts to substantiate that claim.

whatukno
09-14-2015, 05:14 PM
This sort of information, which the department says Clinton both sent and received in her emails, is the only kind that must be “presumed” classified, in part to protect national security and the integrity of diplomatic interactions, according to U.S. regulations examined by Reuters." .... "“It’s born classified. If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession.” .... http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821.....
What part of this don't you understand ??

The fact that if any of this were actually true she would have already been arrested and charged with an actual crime, instead of this bullshit. What part of that don't you understand?

whatukno
09-14-2015, 05:17 PM

Actually it is explained fully by this bullshit. Because MOST Americans are fucking morons. And I mean the vast majority of American voters are complete idiots, that just get spoon fed bullshit from their own preferred media outlet.

Barely anyone goes into the links of the links they post, they don't go to the raw story, the reality, they just suckle off the surface bullshit that gets dredged up day in and day out.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Yea but https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=hilary&oq=hilary&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0j0i10j0j0i10j0l6j43i53.2253.3865.0.4291. 6.6.0.0.0.0.77.384.6.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.i_hvEcVRdOE #hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&tbm=nws&q=hillary

Hillary Clinton's e-mail issues have become a massive political ...
Washington Post-5 hours ago
The new Washington-Post ABC News poll contains lots of bad news for Hillary Clinton. She's lost more than 20 points in a hypothetical ...
Poll: Hillary Clinton's support falls by 21 points as Donald Trump gains
Politico-11 hours ago
Hillary Clinton loses support from white female Democrats, poll shows
CBS News-4 hours ago
'Morning Joe' Hosts Can't Believe How Bad Hillary Is Doing And ...
Daily Caller-7 hours ago
25 Reasons I'm Voting for Bernie Sanders Over Hillary Clinton and ...
In-Depth-Huffington Post-6 hours ago
Poll: With women, Hillary's in the dust
In-Depth-Fox News-6 hours ago

That's all due to the major media not reporting the correct things that would bring light to the situation on Hillary in that she is not involved in any wrong-doing. Once that is out, if those same sources are going to tell it like it is they will have to report that as well as they should be doing right now. That is why I am calling for Hillary's supporters to reach alternative media with those reports that reveal what is really happening and not that Hillary is guilty of any wrong-doing.

Chris
09-14-2015, 05:23 PM
That's all due to the major media not reporting the correct things that would bring light to the situation on Hillary in that she is not involved in any wrong-doing. Once that is out, if those same sources are going to tell it like it is they will have to report that as well as they should be doing right now. That is why I am calling for Hillary's supporters to reach alternative media with those reports that reveal what is really happening and not that Hillary is guilty of any wrong-doing.

Correct things? I think you mean things you like to hear. From the reports from the media, it doesn't seem like you're being heard. Wrong doing? People question her trustworthiness, her competence, not her wrong doing.

Ransom
09-14-2015, 05:38 PM

You better call for Hillary supporters to show up. Forget wasting time trying to carry her bucket, TrueBlue is doing just fine. Go to one of her rallies or appearances.

Cause at present...... chirp chirp

Bob
09-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Many companies that work with the government are the same way and your ass can get in a sling if you let things out.

STFU rule! treat everything like it is important and classified so you do not have worries.

i was around top secret stuff in the Army a lot. I never had a private home server to store data as did Hillary.

Common Sense
09-14-2015, 05:44 PM
i was around top secret stuff in the Army a lot. I never had a private home server to store data as did Hillary.

Private telegram machine?

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 05:50 PM
But that is what is going on. Like hens going after the one that has a wound. Pecking till the wounded hen dies.

It isn't like that isn't a tried and true tactic of the hard left.

lol

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 05:52 PM
The fact that if any of this were actually true she would have already been arrested and charged with an actual crime, instead of this bullshit. What part of that don't you understand?

Barry is deciding if he wants to support Joe or Hill. If it is Joe, Barry will instruct the political appointees at the DoJ to get Hill indicted.

Peter1469
09-14-2015, 05:53 PM

Did servers exist back then?

Bob
09-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Did servers exist back then?

LMAO ... nope. Even payroll was done by hand and punch cards at the time.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 06:47 PM
That's all due to the major media not reporting the correct things

Yet another dangerous comment from TrueBlue. You're turning into a real fascist the more you speak.

Chris
09-14-2015, 06:59 PM
Actually it is explained fully by this bullshit. Because MOST Americans are fucking morons. And I mean the vast majority of American voters are complete idiots, that just get spoon fed bullshit from their own preferred media outlet.

Barely anyone goes into the links of the links they post, they don't go to the raw story, the reality, they just suckle off the surface bullshit that gets dredged up day in and day out.

So now you've gone from rightwing conspiracy to Americans are idiots. Could it be that because those same people occupy elected offices and bureaucratic organizations the government itself is idiotic?

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Correct things? I think you mean things you like to hear. From the reports from the media, it doesn't seem like you're being heard. Wrong doing? People question her trustworthiness, her competence, not her wrong doing.
And just as soon as major media has the balls to reveal what is truly going on by the right to try to derail Hillary's campaign her poll numbers will start to SOAR again. It's just that people are so fickle many don't try to dig out the truth to this matter. If they did they would have already agreed that Hillary is not culpable for what she is being accused of. The problem is will major media have the balls to go public with the truth of her innocence or will they continue listening to the right thereby emasculating themselves further.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 07:47 PM
So now you've gone from rightwing conspiracy to Americans are idiots.

They'll say anything as long as it isn't "She's guilty!"

Professor Peabody
09-14-2015, 07:49 PM

Judge Andrew Napolitano argues that it doesn’t matter according to federal law.

But it doesn’t have to have that magic word classified on it. If the essence of it is a national secret, which if revealed could cause grave, serious or some harm, it is classified whether it is stamped classified or not.

The first is Title 18 of U.S. Code Sec. 1924, which outlaws the unauthorized removal and storage of classified information. Penalties include fines and imprisonment for up to one year.

The second is Title 18 of U.S. Code Sec. 793, a more serious felony, which outlaws people from misusing national defense information, and carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ex-counter-intel-agent-nails-hillary-clinton-with-two-laws-she-broke/

Had Ms. Clinton simply used the Secure Government System, it wouldn't matter if the classified eMails were marked classified or not. Once she made the choice to set up her own private system, she assumed the responsibility to make absolutely sure there was NO classified material sent, received or stored on it.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Uh, yes, it was. That is determined by content. Not my marking. A number of emails have been declared classified. Hillary should have known, she was responsible for it.

The court of public opinion doesn't work that way. Her trustworthiness and polling numbers have been taking a dive. Time to find another horse to bet on.
We're Betting on HILLARY and have never stopped!! She's still our BEST Bet and Choice and will be fully exonerated with the hearings. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/113.gif

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 07:56 PM
We're Betting on HILLARY and have never stopped!! She's still our BEST Bet and Choice and will be fully exonerated with the hearings. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/113.gif

When you have to root for a candidate, you really have to consider your objectivity.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 08:02 PM
Had Ms. Clinton simply used the Secure Government System, it wouldn't matter if the classified eMails were marked classified or not. Once she made the choice to set up her own private system, she assumed the responsibility to make absolutely sure there was NO classified material sent, received or stored on it.

And there wasn't, according to the Department of Justice's recent report plus other groups carefully examining this matter! It all comes down to being only the right's hope that there would be something actually there to try to end her campaign. But that won't happen.

But you know what this has served to do? FIRE UP more Democrats to expose what is really happening to Hillary by the right so that everyone will know the truth to this situation whereby she will emerge unscathed.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 08:03 PM
And there wasn't, according to the Department of Justice's recent report plus other groups carefully examining this matter! It all comes down to being only the right's hope that there would be something actually there to try to end her campaign. But that won't happen.

But you know what this has served to do? FIRE UP more Democrats to expose what is really happening to Hillary by the right so that everyone will know the truth to this situation whereby she will emerge unscathed.

Yeah, that explains her stock plummeting.

:biglaugh:

Put a fork in her.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 08:06 PM
When you have to root for a candidate, you really have to consider your objectivity.
Our objective is that She WIN, as she will come 2016, and that is so worth rooting for!! :)

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:06 PM

When you say "we" is that the Royal We of "me, myself and I"? I understand you're betting on the Hillary horse. But she's pulling up lame.

Professor Peabody
09-14-2015, 08:16 PM

Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers

Aides to the former secretary of state sent sensitive messages through Gmail and other private email services.

By Josh Gerstein | 09/14/15, 05:12 AM EDT | Updated 09/13/15, 06:45 PM EDT

Classified emails passed through commercial email services like Google and AOL on their path to or from a private server maintained by Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state, but so far, the government appears to have done little to retrieve or secure the messages.

A POLITICO review of Clinton emails made public by the State Department shows that at least 55 messages now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s. That number is certain to grow substantially as State processes all Clinton emails and sorts through emails turned over to the department by several of her top aides.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-gmail-google-classified-content-213458#ixzz3liysFIlK

She's got a real problem there cheerleader.

Professor Peabody
09-14-2015, 08:21 PM

Another..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE

Vast Right Wing Conspiracy I guess......

http://danwoog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/blog-rod-serling.jpg?w=500&h=229

Cue the music!

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 08:24 PM
As has been brought out before but bears repeating since there are still some incredulous people out there, they need to once again read and re-read these two reports thoroughly to understand once and for all that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong with how she handled her Emails while Secretary of State. EVERYONE Should Bookmark and Read These Two Reports EVERYWHERE! Thanks to Newsmax and Correct The Record for these reports!

DOJ to Judge: Hillary Right to Have Private Account, Delete Emails

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-emails/2015/09/10/id/684121/

Professor Peabody
09-14-2015, 08:27 PM
As has been brought out before but bears repeating since there are still some incredulous people out there, they need to once again read and re-read these two reports thoroughly to understand once and for all that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong with how she handled her Emails while Secretary of State. EVERYONE Should Bookmark and Read These Two Reports EVERYWHERE! Thanks to Newsmax and Correct The Record for these reports!

DOJ to Judge: Hillary Right to Have Private Account, Delete Emails

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Hillary-Clinton-emails/2015/09/10/id/684121/

You seem to be very confused. Hillary's personal eMails are meaningless, it's the Classified Government ones that will land her in an orange jumpsuit.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 08:30 PM
You seem to be very confused. Hillary's personal eMails are meaningless, it's the Classified Government ones that will land her in an orange jumpsuit.

The fact that she co-mingled personal emails with official emails is a huge conflict.

The fact that she deleted anything pending a potential investigation is a huge conflict.

The whole thing stinks on ice, defending any of this is a joke.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Not! Those that you are talking about were NOT CLASSIFIED at the time Hillary worked with them. Haven't you read the reports at all? Apparently not. You should!

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 08:43 PM
The fact that she co-mingled personal emails with official emails is a huge conflict.

The fact that she deleted anything pending a potential investigation is a huge conflict.

The whole thing stinks on ice, defending any of this is a joke.
Is that why the U.S. Department of Justice and other knowledgeable groups found that she did nothing wrong in all of this?

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 08:55 PM
Is that why the U.S. Department of Justice and other knowledgeable groups found that she did nothing wrong in all of this?

Rubbish

Chris
09-14-2015, 08:59 PM

Is that why Hillary apologized?

Chris
09-14-2015, 09:00 PM
Not! Those that you are talking about were NOT CLASSIFIED at the time Hillary worked with them. Haven't you read the reports at all? Apparently not. You should!

You, like some others, want to argue legalities in the court of public opinion.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 09:04 PM

Actually, it's fired up more Democrats to go for your ACTUAL best bet and choice - Bernie Sanders.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Is that why Hillary apologized?
She apologized because she is a decent woman and great leader who sees this right-wing conspiracy getting way out of hand and apologized even though she did nothing wrong that she actually had to apologize for.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Actually, TrueBlue and Chris, you're both wrong. She apologized for people being "confused" about the scandal, she didn't actually apologize for the mistreatment of government emails. Unlike most decent human beings, she was mocking the vast majority of Americans who find it hard to trust her.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 09:11 PM
She apologized because she is a decent woman and great leader who sees this right-wing conspiracy getting way out of hand and apologized even though she did nothing wrong that she actually had to apologize for.

eh, no

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 09:14 PM
You, like some others, want to argue legalities in the court of public opinion.
Like I've been saying, Chris, once the TRUTH gets out there from reports that vindicate her she will be exonerated fully and those on the right will be left Eating Crow. End of story.

TrueBlue
09-14-2015, 09:15 PM
eh, no

Eh, Yes! :)

Matty
09-14-2015, 09:26 PM
What right wing conspiracy?

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 09:28 PM
What right wing conspiracy?

The one that suggests the inappropriateness of the Secretary of State hosting classified email communications on a server stored in her private shitter and mixing her yoga routine emails with them, then deleting a bunch of them after the public becomes aware of the issue.

Nothing to see here...

Professor Peabody
09-15-2015, 01:13 AM

If the essence of it is a national secret, which if revealed could cause grave, serious or some harm, it is classified whether it is stamped classified or not.

(http://www.westernjournalism.com/ex-counter-intel-agent-nails-hillary-clinton-with-two-laws-she-broke/)

whatukno
09-15-2015, 04:50 AM
So now you've gone from rightwing conspiracy to Americans are idiots. Could it be that because those same people occupy elected offices and bureaucratic organizations the government itself is idiotic?

Rightwing conspiracy, and American idiocy go hand in hand. Look at what went on with the Birthers. This is basically the same thing.

whatukno
09-15-2015, 04:51 AM
It isn't like that isn't a tried and true tactic of the hard left.

lol

It's a tried and true tactic of politics.

whatukno
09-15-2015, 04:51 AM
Barry is deciding if he wants to support Joe or Hill. If it is Joe, Barry will instruct the political appointees at the DoJ to get Hill indicted.

Right!

hanger4
09-15-2015, 07:16 AM

You mean the FBI and DOJ have concluded their imvestigations ?? Who knew ?? You have a link to the finial report ?? I can't seem to find it anywhere ??

whatukno
09-15-2015, 07:20 AM
You mean the FBI and DOJ have concluded their imvestigations ?? Who knew ?? You have a link to the finial report ?? I can't seem to find it anywhere ??

Even when they do release it, you wouldn't read it anyway because it won't fit your narrative. Don't worry, I'll post it, and I will bet you that you won't bother to read it, or you will dismiss it outright.

Subdermal
09-15-2015, 07:52 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7bHIKsxc4

Chris
09-15-2015, 09:13 AM
Actually, TrueBlue and Chris, you're both wrong. She apologized for people being "confused" about the scandal, she didn't actually apologize for the mistreatment of government emails. Unlike most decent human beings, she was mocking the vast majority of Americans who find it hard to trust her.

Yea, I know, but that to me make all the more untrustworthy, apologizing without acknowledging it? I did no wrong and I'm sorry for it?

Green Arrow
09-15-2015, 09:42 AM
Yea, I know, but that to me make all the more untrustworthy, apologizing without acknowledging it? I did no wrong and I'm sorry for it?

No, it was actually, "I did no wrong, I'm sorry you're all too stupid to realize that."

Tahuyaman
09-15-2015, 09:49 AM
Rightwing conspiracy, and American idiocy go hand in hand. Look at what went on with the Birthers. This is basically the same thing.

Thats funny.

Chris
09-15-2015, 09:57 AM
No, it was actually, "I did no wrong, I'm sorry you're all too stupid to realize that."

You've been listening to whatukno too long!

Professor Peabody
09-15-2015, 07:13 PM

Hillary did exactly what Patraeus did and was prosecuted for.

Green Arrow
09-15-2015, 08:33 PM

Yeah, and?

Green Arrow
09-15-2015, 08:33 PM
You've been listening to whatukno too long!

That's what she said, though :tongue:

Professor Peabody
09-16-2015, 12:21 AM
Yeah, and?

Should she suffer a different fate?

Green Arrow
09-16-2015, 08:56 AM
Should she suffer a different fate?

Nope.

Do you have a point?

Tahuyaman
09-16-2015, 10:06 AM

Not exactly. She did many of the things he did and other things he did she has not done. Plus there are things she did which he didn't do. The cases are similar, but not identical.

Peter1469
09-16-2015, 01:50 PM
The classified info that Petraeus mishandled didn't end up in the hands of enemy agents.

whatukno
09-16-2015, 01:52 PM
The classified info that Petraeusmishandled didn't end up in the hands of enemy agents.

And there's no proof that the unclassified material that Hillary had ended up in the hands of enemy agents.

Peter1469
09-16-2015, 02:49 PM
And there's no proof that the unclassified material that Hillary had ended up in the hands of enemy agents.

It is suggested that there is proof and it will come out.

Professor Peabody
09-16-2015, 03:02 PM
Nope.

Do you have a point?

So do you agree Hillary should be brought up on charges?

whatukno
09-16-2015, 04:15 PM

When? Oh right, after the elections are over, or she drops out, then, this issue will quietly disappear.

Green Arrow
09-16-2015, 04:31 PM
So do you agree Hillary should be brought up on charges?

If a proper investigation is made and she is given a fair trial, absolutely.

Howey
09-16-2015, 04:52 PM

Ohhh....are we anticipating another breaking news alert from Radar Online?

Howey
09-16-2015, 04:56 PM
If the essence of it is a national secret, which if revealed could cause grave, serious or some harm, it is classified whether it is stamped classified or not.

(http://www.westernjournalism.com/ex-counter-intel-agent-nails-hillary-clinton-with-two-laws-she-broke/)

Just how many forums are you posting this nonsense on? Some posters obsession with Hillary is bordering on the creepy.

Peter1469
09-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Bucket carriers will carry water.

Chris
09-16-2015, 06:11 PM
...As polling analyst Nate Cohn writes in a perceptive piece for The New York Times, "For the first time in Mrs. Clinton’s two decades in national politics, more Americans see her unfavorably than favorably." That means her numbers are lower now than in the 2008 Democratic primary—which, obviously, she lost. Clinton, Cohn notes, is not just sinking amongst Republicans and independents, she’s bleeding good will within her own party as well.

Cohn pins the sharpness of Clinton’s drop on the email scandal, and there’s good reason to believe that it is, at the very least, a major factor. As Chris Cilizza notes in The Washington Post, a recent Post/ABC News poll found that only about a third of voters think she’s handled the issue well, followed government rules regarding email, or told the full truth about her email usage. A solid majority—54 percent—think she’s tried to "cover up" facts about the story. Add this to the recent survey finding that the word most commonly associated with Clinton is "liar," and you have a picture of a candidate who is perceived as deeply untrustworthy.

One thing this suggests, I think, is that Hillary’s problem is not so much the email story itself, but how she’s handled it.

Over and over again, she has made demonstrably untrue statements....

And when Clinton has not been misleading people about details pertinent to the email story, she has responded with a combination of entitlement and dismissiveness...

In the process, Clinton’s flippant, misleading handling of the email issue has exacerbated the damage the email story has done to her campaign by highlighting what was supposed to make it another non-issue: the wearying sense of familiarity of the scandal and the Clintonian political dramas surrounding it....

@ https://reason.com/blog/2015/09/16/hillary-clintons-email-scandal-feels-all

Professor Peabody
09-16-2015, 09:59 PM
Just how many forums are you posting this nonsense on? Some posters obsession with Hillary is bordering on the creepy.

Sorry you see nothing wrong with exposing national secrets to anyone and everyone. Where I live we call it treason not creepy.