PDA

View Full Version : President: Sanders v. Carson

Ethereal
09-14-2015, 05:08 PM
I think this would be a decent choice for President, even though I do not agree that the President should have any authority over anyone who doesn't consent to it.

What do you think of this match-up overall?

Mac-7
09-14-2015, 05:22 PM
I think this would be a decent choice for President, even though I do not agree that the President should have any authority over anyone who doesn't consent to it.

What do you think of this match-up overall?

I like trump or Cruz better

The Xl
09-14-2015, 05:27 PM
I think Sanders would probably be better on civil liberties and foreign policy, Carson better on economics.

I'd probably lean towards Sanders. As far as I know, he's spot on on the racist drug war and he wants out of the Middle East. From a libertarians perspective, he certainly has his flaws, big flaws, but those are two extremely important issues to me.

Common
09-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Sanders on some issues is to far left for me and I just dont know enough about Carsens to compare the two.

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 06:25 PM
I'd be happy with that. I'd still go with Sanders, but it's enough to at least be tempting to vote for Carson.

Matty
09-14-2015, 06:29 PM
I would definitely vote for Dr. Carson.

Chris
09-14-2015, 07:19 PM
I like Carson, he seems commonsensical--doesn't mean I like all his policies. I like Sanders, he seems honest--doesn't mean I like any of his policies.

I'd prefer to see these two face off over the current frontrunners, Clinton and Trump.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 07:21 PM
I'd vote third party

Chris
09-14-2015, 07:23 PM
I'd vote third party

For Trump who would likely split off from the Reps were Carson to be nominated.

Captain Obvious
09-14-2015, 07:27 PM
For Trump who would likely split off from the Reps were Carson to be nominated.

I probably wouldn't vote for Trump as a third party candidate, only if he got the GOP nom would I consider it.

I have a hunch that neither will get the GOP nom, when it comes down to laying pipe, I think voters will flinch and gravitate toward a traditional establishment candidate, maybe Jeb.

AeonPax
09-14-2015, 07:31 PM
`
`

President: Sanders v. Carson

It would be a cosmic battle, indeed.

Chris
09-14-2015, 07:34 PM
I probably wouldn't vote for Trump as a third party candidate, only if he got the GOP nom would I consider it.

I have a hunch that neither will get the GOP nom, when it comes down to laying pipe, I think voters will flinch and gravitate toward a traditional establishment candidate, maybe Jeb.

Versus the other establishment fella, Biden. Oh how boring that would be!

Green Arrow
09-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Honestly, if it was Sanders v. Carson, I'd still vote Sanders, but if Carson won, I'd be like...

http://yourwrecks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/1924-i-aint-even-mad.jpg