PDA

View Full Version : Romney Tells Obama To Take His Ghetto Politics Back to Chicago.....

MMC
08-15-2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6ctyeNNWU

Last Night In Ohio After hearing what Joe Biden stated Earlier in the Day. Mitt Romney tells Obama to take his azz back to Chicago.

Good thing Romney didnt say.....where he belongs, huh? :burp:

Kranes56
08-15-2012, 09:24 AM
And Mittens hasn't been fighting dirty with negative attack ads.

Mister D
08-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Biden's comment was a blatant appeal to race. Worse still, Biden is from PA. They don't say "y'all" in PA. Aren't Negroes embarrassed by this sort of thing? Why don't Democrats dress up in blackface and strum a banjo tune about how awful the GOP is whenever they address the brothuz? They could probably get away with it.

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Awwwww ... isn't the little bitch cute when the Brothers smack his ass in the face with his own shit.

What did Romney say during the GOP Debates about ... if you can't take it ... ?

Grow some hair on those Balls Mitt. :frustrated:

You know what they say in Chicago ...

~ if you're going to unzip your fly in public ... you better pull out a Big Dick or you're the one who is getting Fucked. :afro:

patrickt
08-15-2012, 09:37 AM
And Mittens hasn't been fighting dirty with negative attack ads.

Oh, he has. Imagine, focusing on Americans and America. He disgusting.

The Democrat Smear and Fear Campaign has been in full swing. Gov. Romney did pay taxes for ten years. Gov. Romney is a murderer. Gov. Romney wants blacks back in chains. On the other hand, speaking the truth about President Obama is racist and hateful.

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Biden's comment was a blatant appeal to race. Worse still, Biden is from PA. They don't say "y'all" in PA. Aren't Negroes embarrassed by this sort of thing? Why don't Democrats dress up in blackface and strum a banjo tune about how awful the GOP is whenever they address the brothuz? They could probably get away with it.

Where you insulted by what Biden said ... ?

BTW ... where you also insulted during the GOP Debates?

Man-Up !

patrickt
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Awwwww ... isn't the little bitch cute when the Brothers smack his ass in the face with his own shit.

~ if you're going to unzip your fly in public ... you better pull out a Big Dick or you're the one who is getting Fucked. :afro:

This is what passes for class in the world of liberals. Flop sweat isn't pretty, Cigar.

Mister D

Actually, it was the brothuz who were patronized by a white man from PA. Awww Lawdy! Dem GOP muthafuckaz gon' be puttin y'all in chains! Hmmmm yessuh! :afro:

Cigar
Oh, he has. Imagine, focusing on Americans and America. He disgusting.

The Democrat Smear and Fear Campaign has been in full swing. Gov. Romney did pay taxes for ten years. Gov. Romney is a murderer. Gov. Romney wants blacks back in chains. On the other hand, speaking the truth about President Obama is racist and hateful.

Can't take it when the Whistle is Blown at you ... ?

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Actually, it was the brothuz who were patronized by a white man from PA. Awww Lawdy! Dem GOP muthafuckaz gon' be puttin y'all in chains! Hmmmm yessuh! :afro:

Well ... are you insulted?

Mister D
08-15-2012, 09:40 AM

Man-Up !

I'm not. It's just amsuing to me when Negroes are talked down to and don't realize it. They even clapped! awww yessuh mista Biden be a good man. Yessuh! :afro:

patrickt
08-15-2012, 09:41 AM

Man-Up !

I don't know about Mr. D but I was insulted by VP Biden pandering with the "ya'll". The fact that he's blatantly racist is so well-known it doesn't really get noticed. It is amusing, though, that the left-wing racists want to pretend this comment had no racial component.

Cigar
This is what passes for class in the world of liberals. Flop sweat isn't pretty, Cigar.

Good ... now that we know Mittens can't take it ... we'll know how to handle him ... :bananabutt: assume the position Mitt :sad2:

Mister D
Well ... are you insulted?

Nope. Why would I be? I wasn't the one being treated like a helpless child. Look out! The evil white trickster is out to get y'all!

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:42 AM
I don't know about Mr. D but I was insulted by VP Biden pandering with the "ya'll". The fact that he's blatantly racist is so well-known it doesn't really get noticed. It is amusing, though, that the left-wing racists want to pretend this comment had no racial component.

Care to comment on the rhetoric during the GOP Debates?

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Oh God I can't wait for the Debates ... :)

Obama going to smack Mitt's bitch ass all over the place.

Mister D
08-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Care to comment on the rhetoric during the GOP Debates?

Lawdy lawd! I don' heard 'bout dem GOP debates. They was a sayin' that theys gonna put us in chains. yessuh dey did! mista biden don' tol' us!

MMC
08-15-2012, 09:47 AM

First off....you wouldn't have time to say anything. Moreover when you in the Hood, you just do what you always do. Walk with your head down. Like you're suppose. Plus Don't Speak unless you are spoken to. :burp:

Only Players and Women can walk with their Heads Up in their Air. :yo2: Notice how Obama always keeps his head down. Lil Biznitch knows the :rulez:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:50 AM
... and the last time you were in Kenwood?

Well I was their last Saturday night ... brother ... and I parked the Vett on the street!

Because I got it like that. :)

MMC
08-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Good ... now that we know Mittens can't take it ... we'll know how to handle him ... :bananabutt: assume the position Mitt :sad2:

:smiley_ROFLMAO:......thats Why the Mitt just told the President take you skank azz back to Chicago. Bet Obama can throw in that Southern drawl Ya'll better than Biden can. Do you think he can try.....Yes Sirs Masta? :point:

MMC
08-15-2012, 09:53 AM

Well I was their last Saturday night ... brother ... and I parked the Vett on the street!

Really.....I was just down on 79th Indiana. Where it gets real. Wanna bring ya Vette down here, Brutha?

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:54 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:......thats Why the Mitt just told the President take you skank azz back to Chicago. Bet Obama can throw in that Southern drawl Ya'll better than Biden can. Do you think he can try.....Yes Sirs Masta? :point:

Well let's see if Mitten makes Obama skank azz back to Chicago ... or not!

You see ... where I grew up .... people have to backup their game.

Cigar
08-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Really.....I was just down on 79th Indiana. Where it gets real. Wanna bring ya Vette down here, Brutha?

I have a renter Town House in Brownsville off of 55th and King Drive; Authentic ... Down home ... Blue Black ... Ass Kicking Brothers in that location. :)

... and yes ... I'm known there also. :)

Get Some!

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Well let's see if Mitten makes Obama skank azz back to Chicago ... or not!

You see ... where I grew up .... people have to backup their game.

I grew up around 26th and Humboldt Park. :rollseyes: Do I need to say more, Vato? Oh and I don't have to front brutha. Saturday night I was down on 26 St louis. Know what I mean.....Brutha?

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlYwxqfXbuY

Oh.....and not only do I get props from the People. I GET THE SAME FROM THE FOLKS! :wink:

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Obama won't move back here when he is done with the Presidency. So he has no problem using Chicago to tuffen up that weak azz image of his.

How many people shot and killed over this weekend. Another 30 some shot. Obama wants no part of Chicago. Other than to say he lived here.

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/upi/UPI-28571344974167/2012/1/490ac5ccecf3824a1abde38ec8832f38/Romney-Obama-campaigns-on-hate.jpg

You see......Looks like he put those cojones on the table.

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney (http://www.upi.com/topic/Mitt_Romney/) said Tuesday U.S. President Barack Obama (http://www.upi.com/topic/Barack_Obama/) is campaigning on "division and anger and hate."

At a campaign stop in Chillicothe, Ohio, Romney said Obama has "pushed Republicans and Democrats as far apart as they can go" and accused the president and Democrats of pursuing a campaign strategy intended to "smash America apart."

"If an American president wins that way, we all lose," Romney said.

"So, Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago and let us get about rebuilding and reuniting America," the former Massachusetts governor said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/08/14/Romney-Obama-campaigns-on-hate/UPI-28571344974167/#ixzz23cztVUSg

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:19 AM
BTW thats the International Press that picked up on Romney telling Obama take his hating azz back to Chicago. :kiss:

Who's Laughing Now?!!!!! :biglaugh:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Due we need to hook up and have some Chicago or Carson's RIBS!

... over Political Talk and Babe watching :)

Cigar
08-15-2012, 10:21 AM
BTW thats the International Press that picked up on Romney telling Obama take his hating azz back to Chicago. :kiss:

Who's Laughing Now?!!!!! :biglaugh:

Dude ... does Willard Mitt Romney look like a person who strikes fear in anyone? :biglaugh:

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Dude ... does Willard Mitt Romney look like a person who strikes fear in anyone? :biglaugh:

Do you think Barack Hussein Obama/ Barry Soetero does? Puuuuuuuuuuuuuleze tell me you don't think Mr Shirt and Tie, babe in the woods, can back any of his game up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

One thing is for certain.....it's become a War of the White and Nerdy! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 10:39 AM
In a Boxing match ... I'll back my guy.

Stick and Move ... Romney is all Stick and can't Move. :)

MMC
08-15-2012, 10:57 AM
http://exposemittromney.com/image/romney2.jpg

Romney says.....sure why not. Wear a hoodie on the way! :grin:

Deadwood
08-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Whatever his motivations, he’ll emerge from this brouhaha unscathed. Because he is a Democrat.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/15/joe-biden-s-chains-comment-and-the-racial-double-standard.html

These are the things Romney and Ryan need to jump on. Romney's response was perfect.

It will not likely bring him any black votes, but it will solidify a core of support especially veterans and help keep more of Obama's "given" support at home.

This week it's Romney scoring the points.....

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:06 AM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/15/joe-biden-s-chains-comment-and-the-racial-double-standard.html

These are the things Romney and Ryan need to jump on. Romney's response was perfect.

It will not likely bring him any black votes, but it will solidify a core of support especially veterans and help keep more of Obama's "given" support at home.

Do you read Michael Medved F&L? I hear he writes for the Daily beast now too? His exact words this monring on the radio. Well thats the repeat from yesterday at 5pm. 560AM is the Station by me Salem Broadcasting WIND.

It was perfect as Medved said. Mentioning that even the left see the divisions and are not to happy about it. Citing a host of left sources.

The Amazing thing is Obama doubled down on Biden's Remarks. Which were over the TOP. Speaking to Demographic of 48% blacks for that Area of Virginia.

The other Clincher was.....Biden thought he was NC not Virginia. :shocked: Double Ooooopssidoopsie. :laugh:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 11:13 AM

So here's an interesting question ...

Where were all these outraged people when Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump... please ... tell me when you've have enough examples ... where were all these bleeding harts, crushed feelings and temperamental little bitches when they were talking about 'Blaaaa People and teaching Black People how to get Pay-Checks over Welfare Checks.

You know what Mitt ... Fuck-you and kiss my Natrual Unadulterated Black Ass you Uptight Slake and if you ever have the Balls to come to a Ghetto... anywhere ... I'm it would be the first time.

Jack Fate
08-15-2012, 11:16 AM
So here's an interesting question ...

Where were all these outraged people when Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump... please ... tell me when you've have enough examples ... where were all these bleeding harts, crushed feelings and temperamental little bitches when they were talking about 'Blaaaa People and teaching Black People how to get Pay-Checks over Welfare Checks.

You know what Mitt ... Fuck-you and kiss my Natrual Unadulterated Black Ass you Uptight Slake and if you ever have the Balls to come to a Ghetto... anywhere ... I'm it would be the first time.

Your black ass is ignorant. Pull your pants up and put your cap on straight and get a damn education, punk.

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Looks like you can same the same thing to EZE Slank azz Biznitch who is your President. Then ya should kick his azz for never coming Round where you live when his azz was a Senator here in Illinois.

U know.....where he was M.I.A. Most of the time. :boxing: :wink:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Your black ass is ignorant. Pull your pants up and put your cap on straight and get a damn education, punk.

I didn't think any of you could explain that ...

... and you can bet one thing, whatever I am or whatever you call me ... I'm nobodies Punk.

That can be proven easily with a simple request .. partner. :)

Cigar
08-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Looks like you can same the same thing to EZE Slank azz Biznitch who is your President. Then ya should kick his azz for never coming Round where you live when his azz was a Senator here in Illinois.

U know.....where he was M.I.A. Most of the time. :boxing: :wink:

Did you check Paul Ryan voting record?

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:29 AM

... and you can bet one thing, whatever I am or whatever you call me ... I'm nobodies Punk.

Theres nothing to explain from them. Their not in the game.

Otherwise we can throw In Matthews, Sharptones, WasserMan Schultz, Stephanie Miller, Rachael Maddow, and Imelt.

I don't see any of them doing anything for blacks, hispanics, or asians. So thats no defense.

Moreover Obama, Democrats and all those supporting him are the ones trying to divide this country up. As thats the only way a Democrat can win it. :wink:

Mister D
08-15-2012, 11:29 AM
So here's an interesting question ... Where were all these outraged people when Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump... please ... tell me when you've have enough examples ... where were all these bleeding harts, crushed feelings and temperamental little bitches when they were talking about 'Blaaaa People and teaching Black People how to get Pay-Checks over Welfare Checks.You know what Mitt ... Fuck-you and kiss my Natrual Unadulterated Black Ass you Uptight Slake and if you ever have the Balls to come to a Ghetto... anywhere ... I'm it would be the first time.FYI, whites generally avoid ghettos (aka black neighborhoods) and rarely have any reason to go there. Sadly, such neighborhoods are usually dirty and dangerous. Anyway, your analogy is off. If Republicans made explicitly racial appeals to whites then you'd have a valid analogy.

Mister D
08-15-2012, 11:31 AM

You never showed up at the airport in Dallas, bitch.

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Did you check Paul Ryan voting record?

Yeah I have.....btw if you look back in the threads I have it up! Plus when he first brought out his plan back when Obama said he liked some of it. But now says what he liked now he don't Which is no answer as to why he changed his mind. But we know what that reason is. Don't we!

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah it's not like either side can win with just the White Vote!

MMC
08-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Either way Romney called it RIGHT.....Obama's Campaign is about hate and division. People already notice Obama catering to smaller groups. Why else do you think Maxine Waters Chastized the President Publicly. She is the Head of the Black Caucus.....isn't she?

Mister D
08-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah it's not like either side can win with just the White Vote!

If whites voted in their own interests like blacks you'd be amazed at what could be accomplished.

Cigar
08-15-2012, 11:43 AM
If whites voted in their own interests like blacks you'd be amazed at what could be accomplished.

Oh yea ... that explains the 10% approval rating of Congress ... because we all know Congress is all Black.

Mister D
08-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Oh yea ... that explains the 10% approval rating of Congress ... because we all know Congress is all Black.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d4/d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Cigar
08-15-2012, 11:52 AM
http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d4/d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Your Head and my ...

Jack Fate
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM

And how are you going to prove anything, punk. You're just a loud noise. Pull your pants up and then wise up.

Cigar
08-15-2012, 12:02 PM
and how are you going to prove anything, punk. You're just a loud noise. Pull your pants up and then wise up.

make-me :)

MMC
08-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Lets keep it about Romney/Obamabaloney-Demos and Repubs.....not members!!!!! Thanks! :wink:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Lets keep it about Romney/Obamabaloney-Demos and Repubs.....not members!!!!! Thanks! :wink:

I think that's a Good Idea ... :)

Cigar
08-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Thankfully, Jonathan Capehart offers a helpful refresher (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/romney-campaign-tripped-by-bidens-chains/2012/08/14/2e599fba-e64f-11e1-8741-940e3f6dbf48_blog.html) of Romney’s race baiting in The Washington Post. Team Romney counts John Sununu among their official campaign surrogates. Sununu has said he wished the President "would learn how to be American (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html)." This is casting the President as an "other," as "not one of us"; it's is a nod and wink to the birther movement that just won’t die.

Speaking of birthers, Romney has voluntarily fundraised (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html) with the birther king Donald Trump. The Romney camp apparently values his endorsement and support and has refused condemn Trump’s nonsense, which has continued even after still more proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii has materialized. For Team Romney, it must matter more to have Trump’s support and the support of those who share his views than to call birtherism by its correct name: racism.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_rumble/2012/08/republicans-attacking-biden-for-chains-need-to-take-a-long-hard-look-in-the-mirro

Shoot the Goose
08-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Romney bitch-slapped Obama. Now THAT'S funny !!

More where that came from too ........ ;)

MMC
08-15-2012, 12:24 PM
The problem with young people like Mr Jonathan Capehart is.....they don't even know half of the Demos own history. We do have LBJ and John Kennedys Remarks. Plus a host of Democrats all stepping off into Taboo Land. All the Way to their Beginnings. Nothing Seems to have Changed! Other than becoming NEO-Libs!!!!!

Message to the Left.....Doesn't matter about two Wrongs don't make it RIGHT. Doesn't Matter about what the RIGHT is doing. What Matters is Team Obama got caught playing the game. Trying to say well the Republicans have SuperPacs too etc etc......don't mean a damn thing.

Because then the lefts message is.....just because they do it we can do it. Which is not.....RIGHT! :laugh:

Mister D
08-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Thankfully, Jonathan Capehart offers a helpful refresher (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/romney-campaign-tripped-by-bidens-chains/2012/08/14/2e599fba-e64f-11e1-8741-940e3f6dbf48_blog.html) of Romney’s race baiting in The Washington Post. Team Romney counts John Sununu among their official campaign surrogates. Sununu has said he wished the President "would learn how to be American (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html)." This is casting the President as an "other," as "not one of us"; it's is a nod and wink to the birther movement that just won’t die.

Speaking of birthers, Romney has voluntarily fundraised (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html) with the birther king Donald Trump. The Romney camp apparently values his endorsement and support and has refused condemn Trump’s nonsense, which has continued even after still more proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii has materialized. For Team Romney, it must matter more to have Trump’s support and the support of those who share his views than to call birtherism by its correct name: racism.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_rumble/2012/08/republicans-attacking-biden-for-chains-need-to-take-a-long-hard-look-in-the-mirro

Let's see...

This is the campaign that seemed perfectly fine with Sununu saying he wished the president “would learn to be an American.” (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html)

Irrelevant. Nothing to do with race.

This is the campaign that continues to be a-okay with supporter Donald Trump’s racist birtherism (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/john-sununu-obama_n_1679803.html).

Lie.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53073.html

This is the campaign that has been mute in the face of Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) hyperbolic assertion that Obama would “rather you be his slave.” (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/allen-west-president-obama-wants-americans-to-be-his-slave_n_1643769.html)

Irrelevant. Nothing to do with race.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53073.html

This is the campaign that is allowing Newt Gingrich to host “Newt University” (http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/newt-university-instead-of-newt-the-convention-speaker-131509.html?hp=l7) at the Tampa convention this month. The former House speaker is fond of calling Obama a “food stamp president.” (http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/11/gingrich-romney-should-run-as-the-paycheck-president-to-obamas-food-stamp-president/)A wicked phrase that has more racial baggage than a klansman’s El Camino.

The number of Americans enrolled in the food stamps program has increased under BO.

This is the campaign of the candidate who uttered the equally racially fraught “if they want more stuff from government ... more free stuff” (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/romney-on-naacp-booing-if-they-want-more-stuff-from-the-government-vote-obama/) when talking to supporters in Montana about what he told the NAACP about his desire to repeal Obamacare.

This is no where near as "equally racially fraught". Seriously, do black people just have a guilty conscience about costing US taxpayers so much money? This just isn't rational.

This is the campaign that is running a completely dishonest ad (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-romneys-welfare-gambit/2012/08/10/33de8bf2-e272-11e1-98e7-89d659f9c106_story.html) about the Obama administration’s welfare policy. “Under Obama’s plan, you wouldn’t have to work and you wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check,” the narrator says before the obligatory “I’m Mitt Romney and I approve this message” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F4LtTlktm0&feature=player_embedded) sign-off.

Honest or not, it has zero to do with race.

We are left with an explicit appeal to race made by Biden. :smiley:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Deny Deny Deny Deny :lipsrsealed20:

Mister D
08-15-2012, 12:55 PM

Translation: I've been bitch slapped so hard I have no response. :wink:

Jack Fate
08-15-2012, 01:05 PM

Lie Lie Lie Lie :evil:

Mister D
08-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Lie Lie Lie Lie :evil:

That would be giving him credit for actually reading what he posts. He typically doesn't. Cigar is a headline simpleton.

MMC
08-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Dude we need to hook up and have some Chicago or Carson's RIBS!

... over Political Talk and Babe watching :)

Yeah we should.....You bring the Cigars. I will then break out the Au-Natural. :weedsmoking: Da Good Shiznit! We should find a spot downtown where there's plenty of Women in those Heelz. :love10:

But if we's gonna be watching out for the goilz.....EYE's ain't bringing da ole lady! :f_whistle:

Cigar
08-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah we should.....You bring the Cigars. I will then break out the Au-Natural. :weedsmoking: Da Good Shiznit! We should find a spot downtown where there's plenty of Women in those Heelz. :love10:

But if we's gonna be watching out for the goilz.....EYE's ain't bringing da ole lady! :f_whistle:

Never bring sand to the beach ... :)

Agravan
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Typically, the left trots out accusations of racism as a last resort when they are on the losing end of an argument. Cigar is a typical leftist racist. Everything, in his eyes, has something to do with race. Reminds me of a local idiot leftist politician in Dallas, John Wiley Price (black racist leftist). During a city council meeting one member stated that some appropriations bills were disappearing into a seeming "black hole" of an accounting office. Price immediately took offense and asked why it couldn't be a "white hole" or a "pink hole"?? Typical idiot leftist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc

MMC
08-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Your in Dallas eh Agravan? I use to live down in Irving off of Northgate down off I-30 there before ya hits Arlington. When I was down there they were just building up Los Colinas.

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 03:41 PM

You got if off the street??? Whatcha do, steal it???

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 03:45 PM

Ubama strikes fear in me with his mommy jeans, helmet and girlie bike...LMFAO!!!!

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001175363/oBAMA-BIKE-23001822459_xlarge.jpeg

Peter1469
08-15-2012, 06:56 PM

You can't blame Bidden. He was always dumb; and then he had that aneurism....

Mainecoons
08-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Shhh! We don't want Obama to dump Biden. This may be one of those rare points in history where the VP actually makes some difference in the race. One would have to be deaf, dumb and blind, or the equivalent-Democrat, to want Joe Biden a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Joe might be a worth a couple points for our guys--don't rock the boat, eh? :grin:

Peter1469
08-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Oh God I can't wait for the Debates ... :)

Obama going to smack Mitt's bitch ass all over the place.

How?

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 07:42 PM
How?

Waiting....taps foot.....

Conley
08-15-2012, 07:54 PM
The Biden-Ryan debate is going to be hilarious. I'm not a Ryan fan but Biden says the most ridiculous things...I'm sure there will be a few LOL moments

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 08:14 PM
The Biden-Ryan debate is going to be hilarious. I'm not a Ryan fan but Biden says the most ridiculous things...I'm sure there will be a few LOL moments

I'm not a huge fan of any but certainly would not vote for Ubama.

Conley
08-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm not a huge fan of any but certainly would not vote for Ubama.

Yep I can say with 100% certainty I'm not voting for either one.

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Yep I can say with 100% certainty I'm not voting for either one.

So basically your vote is for Ubama...got it.

Conley
08-15-2012, 08:35 PM
So basically your vote is for Ubama...got it.

Nope. Gary Johnson...I should give him some love in my sig. Nothing is more annoying than criticizing a dem and being accused of being a repub, or vice versa.

Conley
08-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Jeez that is one cheesy website :facepalm: :laugh:

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Nope. Gary Johnson...I should give him some love in my sig. Nothing is more annoying than criticizing a dem and being accused of being a repub, or vice versa.

Like I said...your vote is for Ubama. Anyone stupid enough to vote for a 3rd party candidate in this election...well is...sorry not playing with a full deck. As John McEnroe said...You can't be serious. Of course you will do what you want with your vote, but you basically are giving to Ubama...hope it's worth it for ya.

Conley
08-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Like I said...your vote is for Ubama. Anyone stupid enough to vote for a 3rd party candidate in this election...well is...sorry not playing with a full deck. As John McEnroe said...You can't be serious. Of course you will do what you want with your vote, but you basically are giving to Ubama...hope it's worth it for ya.

Maybe instead of calling me stupid you should consider I don't live in a swing state. The popular vote doesn't mean squat. By continuing to vote for the two party system that got us into this mess you're the one just continuing the problem...hope it's worth it for ya. :rollseyes:

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe instead of calling me stupid you should consider I don't live in a swing state. The popular vote doesn't mean squat. By continuing to vote for the two party system that got us into this mess you're the one just continuing the problem...hope it's worth it for ya. :rollseyes:

At least I know my vote won't be wasted...think about it. I don't care if you're in a swing state or not...you vote will count and it will be for Ubama.

Shoot the Goose
08-15-2012, 09:29 PM

Doesn't matter where you live. That's throwing away your vote. You are either a part of the problem, or a part of the solution. Johnson is not a part of any solution.

Peter1469
08-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I wish everyone would vote for a third party.

roadmaster
08-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Doesn't matter where you live. That's throwing away your vote. You are either a part of the problem, or a part of the solution. Johnson is not a part of any solution.

That's the way I feel. I couldn't bring myself to vote for McCain to me he was just as worse as Obama but I will vote for Mitt. I don't trust many politicians but Obama has already showed his cards and I don't want 4 more years of him.

roadmaster
08-15-2012, 09:36 PM

It would be nice but you know it's not going to happen.

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 09:43 PM
It would be nice but you know it's not going to happen.

I know 3rd parties want to stand up for their principles and I would love to also...I would vote for Johnson too, if it wasn't throwing away my vote to Ubama.

Akula
08-16-2012, 06:35 AM

Slightly off topic but I've noticed in your posts an unusually high number of references to male sex organs and anal sex.
I'm no psychiatrist.....

just sayin....

MMC
08-16-2012, 06:43 AM

Why is that Peter? There is no Shame in Being a True Republican. If anything the Conservatives should become their own Party. Despite leaning Right. Then when things get down to the nitty-gritty and they discover their Candidate is not going to be the nominee. They should then STFU, get in line, and Stand on Republican Prinicples. Not Conservative Issues!

Moreover if they are a True Conservative and believe totally into that ideaology.....IMO they have no buisness taking Center Stage. As being truly Conservative then they would be more apt to know that role as a worker behind the Scenes.

One thing is certainly clear. Republicans.....Need to Drop the Flag of the Grand Old Party! Adopt the Model of Washington, Lincoln, T. Roosevelt, and Dwight D Eisenhower.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Slightly off topic but I've noticed in your posts an unusually high number of references to male sex organs and anal sex.
I'm no psychiatrist.....

just sayin....

:sad2:

Akula
08-16-2012, 10:03 AM
:sad2:

Well, don't cry about it.. You are what you are.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4758996232700071&id=e2b83962fc22196a8cfbd9f4426f6bfb%3C/a%3E (http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4758996232700071&id=e2b83962fc22196a8cfbd9f4426f6bfb)

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Why is that Peter? There is no Shame in Being a True Republican. If anything the Conservatives should become their own Party. Despite leaning Right. Then when things get down to the nitty-gritty and they discover their Candidate is not going to be the nominee. They should then STFU, get in line, and Stand on Republican Prinicples. Not Conservative Issues!

Moreover if they are a True Conservative and believe totally into that ideaology.....IMO they have no buisness taking Center Stage. As being truly Conservative then they would be more apt to know that role as a worker behind the Scenes.

One thing is certainly clear. Republicans.....Need to Drop the Flag of the Grand Old Party! Adopt the Model of Washington, Lincoln, T. Roosevelt, and Dwight D Eisenhower.

The GOP left me, I didn't leave it. Maybe if they can gain back power and prove through actions, and not just words, I will let them rejoin with me.

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 06:42 PM
The GOP left me, I didn't leave it. Maybe if they can gain back power and prove through actions, and not just words, I will let them rejoin with me.

Hate to say it, but I sometimes love to hate. Your response is a cop-out. One of the most over-used in the business. We have ourselves to blame for party-drift. The Party does not leave anyone. We all have the same voice, and we know we must join as groups (which SCOTUS got right) in order to be heard. We have ourselves to blame for going to much to the middle. We have met the enemy, and it is us.

We created the Tea Party so as to act as a rudder always. We either keep it robust, or we don't.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Hate to say it, but I sometimes love to hate. Your response is a cop-out. One of the most over-used in the business. We have ourselves to blame for party-drift. The Party does not leave anyone. We all have the same voice, and we know we must join as groups (which SCOTUS got right) in order to be heard. We have ourselves to blame for going to much to the middle. We have met the enemy, and it is us.

We created the Tea Party so as to act as a rudder always. We either keep it robust, or we don't.

Great posts tonight Goose.

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 07:39 PM

I disagree. The GOP has been co-opted by larger powers. Really the same people that co-opted the democrat party.

8 years of Bush spending like a drunken liberal. Give me 8 years of a republican cutting spending and maybe I will think that you in the GOP have come home.

I am waiting.

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I disagree. The GOP has been co-opted by larger powers. Really the same people that co-opted the democrat party.

8 years of Bush spending like a drunken liberal. Give me 8 years of a republican cutting spending and maybe I will think that you in the GOP have come home.

I am waiting.

Bush aint't the Republican Party.

Hell, the last Republican Presidential candidate that I voted for in a Primary who actually became President was Reagan in 1980.

As has been said numerous times. If you vote for a third party, you vote for Obama. Call it whatever you want, intentions don't mean shit. Results are the measure, and voting third party is pissing in the wind. Never has this country elected a "dark horse" President. What we have done is elevated dark-horse candidates, such as Lincoln and Garfield, to name the two that come to mind who won it all. We did it from within in the Primaries/Convention . Not by voting for Don Quixote in the General Election.

"The Party left me". No, you quit. You copped out.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 08:30 PM

I am waiting.

What he is saying is that is not us...we have to get back to that base and the only way to do that is for conservatives to first vote out the liberals and then vote out the Rino's. Keep fighting, don't give up or we lose the Republic. Don't lose this fight because we sat down.

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Great posts tonight Goose.

Thanks, sweet buns :)

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks, sweet buns :)

Sweet Buns?

Wow, is that your best rap? :)

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Sweet Buns?

Wow, is that your best rap? :)

Brevity is my friend.

Rap is for feeble minds.

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 09:25 PM
What he is saying is that is not us...we have to get back to that base and the only way to do that is for conservatives to first vote out the liberals and then vote out the Rino's. Keep fighting, don't give up or we lose the Republic. Don't lose this fight because we sat down.

I don't sit down. But I also don't stand with the corrupt GOP.

Either break the establishment and return to your values, or jump ship. You can't live your values under the current leadership.

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 09:36 PM
You don't always get the battlefield you want. You don't always get the best officers to lead you.

But quit ? Oh HELL NO !!

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 09:41 PM
You don't always get the battlefield you want. You don't always get the best officers to lead you.

But quit ? Oh HELL NO !!

Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URF8
08-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I don't sit down. But I also don't stand with the corrupt GOP.

Either break the establishment and return to your values, or jump ship. You can't live your values under the current leadership.
To break the established order in this country may require taking down the country itself. I don't know how things will turn out. Social cohesion isn't real strong in America at the moment.

Shoot the Goose
08-16-2012, 10:50 PM
To break the established order in this country may require taking down the country itself. I don't know how things will turn out. Social cohesion isn't real strong in America at the moment.

"Taking down the country" ? Are we so bankrupt of talent and conviction that we have to opt for salvation through anarchy ?

That's for OWS leeches and Democrats and Obamabots and Marxists.

Losers.

patrickt
08-17-2012, 06:50 AM
When I was complaining that something wasn't set up the way I wanted my granddaddy said, "That's life, Patrick. You don't get to stack the decks but you do get to play the cards you''re dealt smart." Chicago politics is all about stacking the deck and Chicago Values involve being proud of your ability to stack the deck.

I'm old and in my life I've met a lot of black men who would have made wonderful and honorable mentors for a young black. Barack Obama's grandfather selected a communist pedophile and when grown Barack Obama selected Rev. Wright. I think the people who were selected say a lot about President Obama and his grandfather.

Mister D
08-17-2012, 07:34 AM

When you base a nation on supposedly universal concepts and invite disparate peoples to settle in your land that should be utterly unsurprising.

Akula
08-17-2012, 01:01 PM
"Taking down the country" ? Are we so bankrupt of talent and conviction that we have to opt for salvation through anarchy ?

The patriots in 1776 didn't have any problem setting up a new government after their revolution. "Anarchy" does NOT automatically follow revolution.

EDIT;
Look at your own sig line;
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace".
Thomas Paine, December 23, 1776

Deadwood
08-17-2012, 02:24 PM
When I was complaining that something wasn't set up the way I wanted my granddaddy said, "That's life, Patrick. You don't get to stack the decks but you do get to play the cards you''re dealt smart." Chicago politics is all about stacking the deck and Chicago Values involve being proud of your ability to stack the deck.

I'm old and in my life I've met a lot of black men who would have made wonderful and honorable mentors for a young black. Barack Obama's grandfather selected a communist pedophile and when grown Barack Obama selected Rev. Wright. I think the people who were selected say a lot about President Obama and his grandfather.

That is perhaps the most astute point I've seen made about Obama. That's why he whines so much, he can't get his way...thus all this crap about the Republicans won't "let him" do his job...when his job is to smartly handle the cards he's dealt.

coolwalker
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
What is it with the race card? Because a Negro was elected president and has done a crappy job, ifyou don't want him back somehow you become a racist. Does that also hold true for blind people who don't want him?

Akula
08-17-2012, 03:41 PM
What is it with the race card? Because a Negro was elected president and has done a crappy job, ifyou don't want him back somehow you become a racist. Does that also hold true for blind people who don't want him?

If that's the logic they want to use, then every single black person who ever criticized a white president is a racisss.

Therefore, every negro in america is a racisss..

Peter1469
08-17-2012, 04:39 PM

I imagine that it will have to wait until after the economic collapse.

Shoot the Goose
08-17-2012, 07:13 PM
The patriots in 1776 didn't have any problem setting up a new government after their revolution. "Anarchy" does NOT automatically follow revolution.

EDIT;
Look at your own sig line;
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace".
Thomas Paine, December 23, 1776

The Founders did not "take down the country". We kicked out a foreign occupier. Had the Brits just up and left, rather than fighting for a spell, we likely end up with the exact same transition to self-rule. That aspect of it was not a big deal. We had our own "government" throughout the Revolution.

If you "take down the government" now, it is not a foreign occupier being tossed. It is not foreign troops you are trying to expel. You invite anarchy as a part of the process in "taking down the government". The notion of "taking down the government" outside of the Constitutional processes available to us is to invite chaos. It is warped romantic stupidity.

Akula
08-17-2012, 08:56 PM
The Founders did not "take down the country". We kicked out a foreign occupier. Had the Brits just up and left, rather than fighting for a spell, we likely end up with the exact same transition to self-rule. That aspect of it was not a big deal. We had our own "government" throughout the Revolution.

If you "take down the government" now, it is not a foreign occupier being tossed. It is not foreign troops you are trying to expel. You invite anarchy as a part of the process in "taking down the government". The notion of "taking down the government" outside of the Constitutional processes available to us is to invite chaos. It is warped romantic stupidity.
I was thinking "hmmmm...' Right up until the last 3 words.

Every nation in the world throughout history was born in blood and they all die in blood. The average lifespan of a country is around 300 years..some less.

There are always people who say "oh it won't happen here..why we're so advanced and intellectually superior and we're too big to fail."...etc...etc...and they are always surprised when it does.

The Roman empire was too big to fail.
The British Empire was too big to fail.
The French in 1789
The USSR was too big to fail.

etc..you get my point.

Our time is coming.

Goldie Locks
08-17-2012, 10:38 PM
I feel it is our duty as Americans to stand up and fight against tyranny.

Peter1469
08-18-2012, 12:22 AM
I feel it is our duty as Americans to stand up and fight against tyranny.

Even tyranny on the other side of the world; even if it pushes us towards bankruptcy? (Note: Our entitlement spending is much more than our war spending.)