PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Midwest Media Critic

Conley
06-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Welcome!

Good to see some new members here.

MMC
06-24-2011, 10:32 AM
Hiya Conley..... good to meet ya. Just getting use to things around here.

Mister D
06-24-2011, 11:19 AM
What's up, MMC. Got your PM from PH. Ah, fuck 'em. I'm logging in here and there to pester the libs. I told TR she'll have the echo chamber she wants pretty soon.

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Hiya D Thanks.....yeah I saw they buried my thread and they are slamming me in Sparta's made up spoof. Hopefully I will hear from Wingrider. He did ask for the link here so I gave it to him. I saw that Tito put up the Video Of a Dead-Rapper. They must have thought I was the resident gangsta. Lmao And from liberals too! TR is really having a good time. Mike sent me a pm and said that she is showing what she is all about.....They definately don't want that shit shwoing about her. Oh well! I think we should send the link to Liberal Doses and nonsqtr.

Btw I see Neo was over there by himself.....I even sent him a pm telling him I had left.

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:39 AM
no idea what y'all are talking about but this sounds like an east coast / west coast hip hop battle ;)

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:45 AM
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Theme 1966 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU#)

More like the Good/Righties......the Bad/Flock of Liberals, a couple of hacks, and the Ugly/TR!!!!!

spunkloaf
06-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome, nice to meet you