PDA

View Full Version : Crazed Liberal Open Fires at Family Research Council Shooting Guard.....

MMC
08-15-2012, 04:27 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Gmu.NOfgg1fSi_xB37OY8g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thelookout/frc-shooting-getty.jpg

A security guard at the Washington, D.C., headquarters of the Family Research Council (http://www.frc.org/) was shot on Wednesday.
According to a spokesman for the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the suspected gunman entered the lobby of the building in downtown Washington at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday morning. He was confronted by the security guard and opened fire.

"The suspect is in custody and is being interviewed by the FBI," Jacqueline Maguire, a spokeswoman for the FBI's Washington Field Office, said, declining to discuss his motive. Charges have yet to be filed.

"Bomb-sniffing dogs patrolled outside at building at Eighth and G streets after the shooting," the Washington Examiner said (http://washingtonexaminer.com/guard-shot-at-family-research-council-hq-in-d.c./article/2504991#.UCvcw-Argn6), noting it was "standard protocol." According to the paper, news of the shooting prompted several Washington-based conservative groups—including Americans for Tax Reform—to tighten security.

The Family Research Council is a Christian organization and conservative lobbying group that "promotes the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system." Its motto is "advancing faith, family and freedom." The group, which was founded in 1981, opposes abortion and gay marriage.

According to a Fox News source (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15/guard-at-family-research-council-shot/), the shooter "made statements regarding their policies, and then opened fire with a gun striking a security guard." Authorities are treating the attack as a case of domestic terrorism, Fox News said.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/family-research-council-shooting-security-guard-gunman-164925737.html
The Lookout (http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/lookout/) – 4 hrs ago<<<<<More Here!

It has begun.....some crazed liberal has gone after Perkins and the Family Research Council/AKA: The Heritage Foundation! I would suggest those on the RIGHT.....start staying alert out there. Remember, To Be Aware.....IS to be Alive! :wink:

hanger4
08-15-2012, 05:15 PM
And the MSM will carry this story when ??

About as soon as start updates of Fast & Furious.

Conley
08-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Hope the guard is ok, sounds like this could have been a lot work. Glad that guy was doing his job...respect! He probably saved some lives today.

MMC
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
This guy went after them because Perkins and them are against gay marriage and oppose Abortions. I wonder if he was trying to get to Perkins? Perkins was a Marine as I hears it. Plus he is influential with Conservatives.

Goldie Locks
08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Guess we'll be seeing more of this from the tolerant, loving, open minded, charitable, compassionate, easy going, sympathetic...how many more synonyms can I think of that the left are not?

Mainecoons
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Remember, liberals only believe in free speech when they're doing the speaking.

MMC
08-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Remember, liberals only believe in free speech when they're doing the speaking.

Well at least out of an Arms Reach, while talking that is. :laugh:

JohnAdams
08-15-2012, 11:56 PM
How about patriotic and freedom loving?...not really synonyms more of descriptive terms, but both are terms which liberals or well as I call them Modern liberals also don't know the first thing about.

Carygrant
08-16-2012, 01:18 AM
About time the tolerant and twenty first century thinking people started to use direct action against these outlandish bastions of dated stupidity .
The price of insularity has cost America dearly and I suspect that what the crazy ones call Liberals ( more inexact and lazy labelling) have had enough -- a pity that they have to resort to violence to kick out the mental Hilly Billys , but nearly all revolutions need blood and martyrs to kick- start a successful mass movement .

MMC
08-16-2012, 02:17 AM
About time the tolerant and twenty first century thinking people started to use direct action against these outlandish bastions of dated stupidity .
The price of insularity has cost America dearly and I suspect that what the crazy ones call Liberals ( more inexact and lazy labelling) have had enough -- a pity that they have to resort to violence to kick out the mental Hilly Billys , but nearly all revolutions need blood and martyrs to kick- start a successful mass movement .

Now that is funny MR Grant.....care to elaborate on why this group you would consider a bastion of stupidity? Just what do you have against a group that promotes a relationship between a man and a woman. Is about bringing those two genders together under marriage. No to mention, Stands for Life.....not death!

Truly I find it quite amusing how most lefties want to blame the Right for something that the left can't deal with on their own and without help from others. Meaning 9 times out of 10. That when it comes to encountering that violence. Those living in the Bastions of the Concrete Jungle are more apt tp be killed or damaged by their own. Kinda like Chicago. Where libs are killing libs.

"What" did you think all those gangbangers and street people were Republicans and or conservatives?

Course all I can say then.....I don't mind being that Bastion in that Darkness. As one who leads the Way.....I then await that Day. Knowing I am the Bane of all that, "the Sheep of LEFT"and the RIGHT.....Fears!

roadmaster
08-16-2012, 06:07 AM

No, it's the other way around. We are tired of the liberals pushing gay marriage on us. Live the life they want to but we don't have to accept it nor will we.

MMC
08-16-2012, 06:26 AM
And the MSM will carry this story when ??

About as soon as start updates of Fast & Furious.

Looks like you called it H4.....not one peep from the MS Media Last night. Even after discovering the Guy is an Activist for a group of gays, and trans-gendered people. So this was deliberate. To go after those who will stand on What Marriage is and even though they don't have a problem with Civil Unions.

Why.....do gays now feel they are Above the Law!

Cigar
08-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Idiots of any flavor are still idiots. and Man have we seen plenty of idiots over the last few years.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/lee.jpg

MMC
08-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Idiots of any flavor are still idiots. and Man have we seen plenty of idiots over the last few years.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/lee.jpg

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4678826375577931&pid=1.7&w=219&h=155&c=7&rs=1

Problem is we see the Real :retard:'s and :moron:'s almost every day and they make up The Real Idiots that some how. Are still Walking Around. :point:

Shouldn't Harry be on his knees ASSUMING THAT POSITION while playing Bleeding Heart Liberal? :biglaugh:

Reminds Harry, Obama, and Pelosi to :brushteeth:when their done. :grin20:

patrickt
08-16-2012, 08:16 AM
The reports I've read concerning this incident indicated the shooter was carrying a Chick-fil-A bag and told the security guard he shot that this isn't about you, it's what this place stands for. Now that makes this as clearly political as you can get.

A total nitwit might try to make a comparison with Jared Loughner. Nothing in his background or in his statements made it political. All that made that shooting political were outrageously dishonest liberal mouthpieces like Cigar.

MMC
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
The reports I've read concerning this incident indicated the shooter was carrying a Chick-fil-A bag and told the security guard he shot that this isn't about you, it's what this place stands for. Now that makes this as clearly political as you can get.

A total nitwit might try to make a comparison with Jared Loughner. Nothing in his background or in his statements made it political. All that made that shooting political were outrageously dishonest liberal mouthpieces like Cigar.

Exactly at first they were holding this guy for Domestic terroism. Now they are just Charging him With Regular Criminal Charges. :angry:

Can't get any more political with what he stated! Wonder if Holder called and said don't Arrest that man for Terroism. Even Obama said nothing. But usually the Chump is Right on point and running to what the MS media dictates as the Hot Story of the day. :undecided:

Carygrant
08-16-2012, 08:44 AM
No, it's the other way around. We are tired of the liberals pushing gay marriage on us. Live the life they want to but we don't have to accept it nor will we.

You can be as tired as you like but you can't get water to run uphill .
To mix metaphors , you are flogging a dead horse . A herd of them actually .
Go and form a sect and live in the hills .

The normals can visit your dwellings in summer holidays to get a flavour of the bad old days .

Mister D
08-16-2012, 08:54 AM

The normals can visit your dwellings in summer holidays to get a flavour of the bad old days .

Cary, gay marriage isn't legal in your own country! :roflmao:

MMC
08-16-2012, 08:55 AM

Then there were the Romans and the Aqueducts and Water Running up Hill and over hills, and all thru the Woods. :rollseyes: Just So we can Catch those Lib-tards Hansel and Greta Stealing from the Candy Factory! :wink:

patrickt
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Carygrant isn't concerned about gay marriage or the shooting. He simply hates.

MMC
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Yeah I know.....at least until one us Bad-Boyz is there in the flesh! :shocked: The Usual! :wink:

Carygrant
08-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Cary, gay marriage isn't legal in your own country! :roflmao:

That may hurt you personally but on the other hand I am not Gay .
In fact you all ought to congratulate me on my engagement on July 19th to a wonderful Ukrainian beauty( female ) whom -- difficult to believe -- is even nicer than me .

Mister D
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
In fact you all ought to congratulate me on my engagement on July 19th to a wonderful Ukrainian beauty( female ) whom -- difficult to believe -- is even nicer than me .

Assuming that's you in your avatar you look fat and old. If I was gay I could do better. In any case, here you were decrying an American's view on gay marriage when it's not legal in the UK. Too funny.

Carygrant
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Carygrant isn't concerned about gay marriage or the shooting. He simply hates.

You do like repeating your Hate theory . From memory Mister Jung made some interesting remarks about your syndrome .
Or try Yoga , if you also hate all psychiatrists

Carygrant
08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Assuming that's you in your avatar you look fat and old. If I was gay I could do better. In any case, here you were decrying an American's view on gay marriage when it's not legal in the UK. Too funny.

It appears you also have no idea how to guarantee your chances of success with women -- regardless of looks or size .
Am I surprised?
Humour , kindness and listening will bring you untold riches .
You will have to take my word for it as it is not something you will experience . Shall I send you my book on the subject .

Mister D
08-16-2012, 01:46 PM
It appears you also have no idea how to guarantee your chances of success with women -- regardless of looks or size .
Am I surprised?
Humour , kindness and listening will bring you untold riches .
You will have to take my word for it as it is not something you will experience . Shall I send you my book on the subject .

You're not funny, you're not kind, and you ramble on and on about topics no one wishes to discuss. Yeah, you must be a real hit with the ladies. :wink:

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 05:30 PM
The recent shooter was a volunteer at a LBGT shelter and had several Chick A-Fil sandwiches in his bag..., how crazy.

patrickt
08-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Carygrant: My sympathies to the bride.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:17 AM
The recent shooter was a volunteer at a LBGT shelter and had several Chick A-Fil sandwiches in his bag..., how crazy.

Think about, if you're are a Man in a building with Women who like Women ... and you got lunch.

How on earth can you be mad?

Peter1469
08-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Think about, if you're are a Man in a building with Women who like Women ... and you got lunch.

How on earth can you be mad?

Well, you have a point..., but this cat was certainly angry when he brought his piece and over 45 rounds of ammo to the site of mayhem.

Carygrant
08-18-2012, 12:33 AM
You're not funny, you're not kind, and you ramble on and on about topics no one wishes to discuss. Yeah, you must be a real hit with the ladies. :wink:

Great day .
You got something right .
One out of three . Not bad for a beginner .
P.S. I agree I am not funny . More like , Hilarious .

roadmaster
08-18-2012, 01:10 AM

Was she a mail-order bride?

Conley
08-18-2012, 01:21 AM

Congrats!!!

Serves me right for not keeping up on recent posts.

I Kraine...U Kraine...We all Kraine :grin:

Mister D
08-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Great day .
You got something right .
One out of three . Not bad for a beginner .
P.S. I agree I am not funny . More like , Hilarious .

Which one did you agree with? Not being funny? Not being kind? Or rambling on and on about topics no one wishes to discuss? :laugh: