PDA

View Full Version : Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart

Cigar
09-21-2015, 11:28 AM
http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Borowitz-Ben-Carson-290-150-21102306.jpg

Brain surgeons, long burdened with the onerous reputation of being among the smartest people in the world, are expressing relief that the Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson is shattering that stereotype once and for all. In interviews with brain surgeons across the country, the doctors revealed the enormous pressure they felt to live up to their profession’s inflated renown for intelligence before Carson entered the race. “When people found out I was a brain surgeon they would always assume I was some kind of a genius,” said Harland Dorrinson, a neurosurgeon in Toledo, Ohio. “Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

Dorrinson said that acquaintances used to view him as a source of wisdom on a wide range of subjects, but added, “Ever since Ben Carson said that prisons make people gay, that’s really fallen off.”

The brain surgeon said that he would probably contribute to Carson’s campaign to keep him in the race: “every time he says something, it helps bring people’s unrealistic expectations about brain surgeons back down to earth.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-shattering-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart

:tongue:
(http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-shattering-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart)

The Xl
09-21-2015, 11:37 AM
I've always said that overall intelligence can't be quantified by a number or confirmed by an occupation. That said, he carries himself as the smartest guy up there, except maybe Rand Paul. His statement on Muslims may have been politically incorrect or even bigoted, but it doesn't make him a stupid guy.

Cigar
09-21-2015, 11:43 AM
I've always said that overall intelligence can't be quantified by a number or confirmed by an occupation. That said, he carries himself as the smartest guy up there, except maybe Rand Paul. His statement on Muslims may have been politically incorrect or even bigoted, but it doesn't make him a stupid guy.

... and then there is the US Constitution, you know, that Constitution the Right is always beating their chest about following?

Maybe Article 6 paragraph 3 should be a must read for an President hopeful, not a brain surgeon.

Maybe

Professor Peabody
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Look at the racists attacking the Black guy! I guess Robert Byrd lives on.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 11:49 AM
http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Borowitz-Ben-Carson-290-150-21102306.jpg

Brain surgeons, long burdened with the onerous reputation of being among the smartest people in the world, are expressing relief that the Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson is shattering that stereotype once and for all. In interviews with brain surgeons across the country, the doctors revealed the enormous pressure they felt to live up to their profession’s inflated renown for intelligence before Carson entered the race. “When people found out I was a brain surgeon they would always assume I was some kind of a genius,” said Harland Dorrinson, a neurosurgeon in Toledo, Ohio. “Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

Dorrinson said that acquaintances used to view him as a source of wisdom on a wide range of subjects, but added, “Ever since Ben Carson said that prisons make people gay, that’s really fallen off.”

The brain surgeon said that he would probably contribute to Carson’s campaign to keep him in the race: “every time he says something, it helps bring people’s unrealistic expectations about brain surgeons back down to earth.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-shattering-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart

(http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-shattering-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart)

Did you vote for Obama?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 11:50 AM
... and then there is the US Constitution, you know, that Constitution the Right is always beating their chest about following?

Maybe Article 6 paragraph 3 should be a must read for an President hopeful, not a brain surgeon.

Maybe

Did you vote for Obama?

Cigar

I know this maybe hard for you to gather, but people are attacking the actual words that game out of his mouth. Most people expected him to have a little more substance than that.

Truth Detector

Ironic isn't it. I'm always amused when race hustlers engage in racism.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 11:51 AM
I know this maybe hard for you to gather, but people are attacking the actual words that game out of his mouth. Most people expected him to have a little more substance than that.

Did you vote for Obama?

Cigar
09-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Did you vote for Obama?

Did you vote for Romney?

Professor Peabody
09-21-2015, 11:54 AM

I get it now, Democrats are incapable of being racists and we have to hold THEM to a different standard.....Right?

F that, They are attacking the neurosurgeon because he's black, everyone but you can see that. Have you been promoted to Grand Cyclops yet?

Cigar
09-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Ironic is t it. I'm always amused when race hustlers engage in racism.

Really ... name the part that Stereotypes his Race?

Because this thread is about Stereotypes for Brain Surgeons :rollseyes:

Professor Peabody
09-21-2015, 12:00 PM

You're attacking the Black guy, pure and simple.

hanger4
09-21-2015, 12:03 PM
The Borowitz Report ?? Oh please Cigar. Not to mention this story is 6 months old.

TrueBlue
09-21-2015, 12:06 PM

The neurosurgeon sure appears to be quite right about one thing, perhaps as it applies to Carson when he is quoted as saying:
“Now they are beginning to understand that you can know a lot about brain surgery and virtually nothing about anything else.”

How true. Carson's comment about prisons making people Gay was way out of bounds as nothing could be farther from the truth. One would expect a man like that to know better. Apparently he doesn't. Sad story. Hope he learns to one day let go of his personal prejudice and intolerance of Gay people and stop to realize that his own race has suffered much intolerance and discrimination already than for him to try to belittle other minorities he does not even know.

Matty
09-21-2015, 12:11 PM
The neurosurgeon sure appears to be quite right about one thing, perhaps as it applies to Carson when he is quoted as saying:

How true. Carson's comment about prisons making people Gay was way out of bounds as nothing could be farther from the truth. One would expect a man like that to know better. Apparently he doesn't. Sad story. Hope he learns to one day let go of his personal prejudice and intolerance of Gay people and stop to realize that his own race has suffered much intolerance and discrimination already than for him to try to belittle other minorities he does not even know.

If you are improvised for a long period of time with whom do you engage for sex? Is it possible that's what he meant?

Cigar
09-21-2015, 12:15 PM

Looks like saying what people want to hear, isn't going to play well, as they typically find out on Wednesday's after Presidential Elections..

Lineman
09-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Looks like saying what people want to hear, isn't going to play well, as they typically find out on Wednesday's after Presidential Elections..

:D

Mister D
09-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I love the consistency of progressive thinking. When two animals of the same sex engage in what looks like a sexual act (we don't know because we can't really ask them lolb ) it's homosexuality. When two persons of the same sex do so in prison it's not gay. :laugh:

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Did you vote for Romney?

Yes I did; did you vote for Obama?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 12:33 PM

Wrong; it is an attack on the intelligence of a BLACK neuro surgeon who doesn't subscribe to the shrill stupidity of the left.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 12:34 PM

Did you vote for Obama?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 12:35 PM
I love the consistency of progressive thinking. When two animals of the same sex engage in what looks like a sexual act (we don't know because we can't really ask them lolb ) it's homosexuality. When two persons of the same sex do so in prison it's not gay. :laugh:

Liberals wallow in irony and blissful ignorance.

Cigar
Yes I did; did you vote for Obama?

You already know the answer, so just get on with your insult.

Cigar
Wrong; it is an attack on the intelligence of a BLACK neuro surgeon who doesn't subscribe to the shrill stupidity of the left.

:huh: The only one talking Color is you.

hanger4
09-21-2015, 12:39 PM
The neurosurgeon sure appears to be quite right about one thing, perhaps as it applies to Carson when he is quoted as saying:How true. Carson's comment about prisons making people Gay was way out of bounds as nothing could be farther from the truth. One would expect a man like that to know better. Apparently he doesn't. Sad story. Hope he learns to one day let go of his personal prejudice and intolerance of Gay people and stop to realize that his own race has suffered much intolerance and discrimination already than for him to try to belittle other minorities he does not even know.TrueBlue do you even know what the Borowitz Report is ?? :grin:

Cigar
09-21-2015, 12:42 PM
TrueBlue do you even know what the Borowitz Report is ?? :grin:

Does knowing what the Borowitz Report is has anything to do with what came out of Ben's mouth?

TrueBlue
09-21-2015, 12:49 PM
If you are improvised for a long period of time with whom do you engage for sex? Is it possible that's what he meant?

No, he was clearly not saying that as that would be one thing altogether different. He was clearly saying that going to prison makes one Gay. Which is patently untrue as I'm sure any Heterosexual (Straight) man or woman who has been imprisoned would be glad to attest to.

Peter1469
09-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Dnc tp

Cigar
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Dnc tp

Provided by the Source = CNN

So Kill The Messenger if you like.

Matty
09-21-2015, 02:13 PM
No, he was clearly not saying that as that would be one thing altogether different. He was clearly saying that going to prison makes one Gay. Which is patently untrue as I'm sure any Heterosexual (Straight) man or woman who has been imprisoned would be glad to attest to.

You seem to think the worst of everyone.

The Xl
09-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Such raisin faggotry.

Peter1469
09-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Provided by the Source = CNN

So Kill The Messenger if you like.

You can't keep the sources straight on your talking points email. This entry was from the New Yorker (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ben-carson-shattering-stereotype-about-brain-surgeons-being-smart), not CNN. Oops.

hanger4
09-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Does knowing what the Borowitz Report is has anything to do with what came out of Ben's mouth?

When two persons of the same sex have sex in prison what's it called Cigar, TrueBlue ??

Tahuyaman
09-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart

Cigar doesn't like Ben Carson because he broke out of that racist box the Democrats created specifically for blacks. He can't figure out how do the same, so he belittles those who did.

Tahuyaman
09-21-2015, 03:38 PM
When two persons of the same sex have sex in prison what's it called Cigar, TrueBlue ??

Organized recreation?

Professor Peabody
09-21-2015, 09:27 PM

Male prisoners are mostly Gay. I have worked with many, many prison guards who have verified that fact.

Professor Peabody
09-21-2015, 09:30 PM
Cigar doesn't like Ben Carson because he broke out of that racist box the Democrats created specifically for blacks. He can't figure out how do the same, so he belittles those who did.

Are ya sure he just doesn't want to admit being on the down low?

Cigar
09-21-2015, 09:33 PM

:laugh: Still pissed about that ass kicking?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:33 PM
You already know the answer, so just get on with your insult.

How would I know the answer? I'm not a presumptuous leftist asshole.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:34 PM
:huh: The only one talking Color is you.

So Carson isn't a black man?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:35 PM
You seem to think the worst of everyone.

....only when they have an "R" next to their names. ;)

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:36 PM

His belief in a 6000 year old earth makes me question a great deal about him

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:37 PM
I get it now, Democrats are incapable of being racists and we have to hold THEM to a different standard.....Right?

F that, They are attacking the neurosurgeon because he's black, everyone but you can see that. Have you been promoted to Grand Cyclops yet?

Nope. He's just a flat earther good with a scalpel is all

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:37 PM

Citation please.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:38 PM

You're quite full of dimwitted leftist talking points aren't you?

The Xl
09-21-2015, 09:39 PM

Both science and religion believe in massive conjectural explanations and beliefs in many areas. The big bang theory is quite the stretch as well. I'm not going to call the guy dumb because of his religious beliefs, even if I disagree with him

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:40 PM

When a male and a female have anal sex, what's it called?

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:41 PM
How would I know the answer? I'm not a presumptuous leftist asshole.

For sure you're not a leftist.

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:43 PM
Citation please.

He's card carrying Seventh Day Adventist. Look up their theology

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:44 PM

LMAO; it's always funny watching liberals desperately attempt to justify homosexuality as normal behavior.

I assure you that MOST normal females don't find anal intercourse enjoyable or normal. LMAO

libtards are such pervs.

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:44 PM
You're quite full of dimwitted leftist talking points aren't you?

And they all go whizzing right over your pointy little head

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:45 PM
For sure you're not a leftist.

You are correct; I have a brain AND intelligence. Therefore I could never be a lefty.

Ethereal
09-21-2015, 09:46 PM
I have a brain AND intelligence.

A dubious claim at best.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:46 PM
He's card carrying Seventh Day Adventist. Look up their theology

So you cannot cite anything Carson has said that supports your dimwitted false claims.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:47 PM
And they all go whizzing right over your pointy little head

Irony; you're quite full of it.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:50 PM
A dubious claim at best.

I'm amused you think you can recognize it. You're better at whining, trolling and baiting. Stick to your strengths and leave the debating and thinking to those of us who can.

Your contribution to the thread so far = ZERO. Predicable.

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Both science and religion believe in massive conjectural explanations and beliefs in many areas. The big bang theory is quite the stretch as well. I'm not going to call the guy dumb because of his religious beliefs, even if I disagree with him

I never made a statement about the Big Bang. I made a comment about a 6000 year old earth.

The Xl
09-21-2015, 09:51 PM
I never made a statement about the Big Bang. I made a comment about a 6000 year old earth.
I think you're missing the point.

domer76
You are correct; I have a brain AND intelligence. Therefore I could never be a lefty.

You have yet to demonstrate either. Just professional grade douchebaggery

The Xl

Is this a trick question?

Redrose
09-21-2015, 09:52 PM

Maybe

I agree with Carson about not wanting a Muslim president. He has a valid argument. Many Muslims cannot separate themselves from the tenets of their faith, it controls their entire existence. Those who support Sharia Law would make a terrible president. Sharia Law is not in compliance with our Constitution. Our Constitution does state freedom of religion, but it also states a separation of church and state. Many Muslims are unable to separate their politics from their religion, and they are very intolerant of other faiths and views, and customs.

I would go further to say I don't want ANY person for president who is unable to separate his/her religion from their politics, whether it be Christian, Jew, Muslim or anything else.

domer76
So you cannot cite anything Carson has said that supports your dimwitted false claims.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Too fucking lazy to do any homework, I see. I'm shocked!

Truth Detector

Liar; you attributed a quote to Ben Carson. Then when asked to cite them, you engage in your predictable petulant whiney little insults.

Ethereal
09-21-2015, 09:53 PM
...leave the debating and thinking to those of us who can.

That necessarily excludes an impotent clown like yourself.

Your contribution to the thread so far = ZERO.

Then we're tied.

Didn't you forget to tell me to "carry on"? Or do you only trot out that tired, hackneyed catch phrase when you're feeling especially impotent and weak?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:54 PM
You have yet to demonstrate either. Just professional grade douchebaggery

More irony; you're quite full of it.

Cigar
09-21-2015, 09:54 PM
LMAO; it's always funny watching liberals desperately attempt to justify homosexuality as normal behavior.

I assure you that MOST normal females don't find anal intercourse enjoyable or normal. LMAO

libtards are such pervs.

You sure do have some serious phobias :laugh:

Were you boned by a Chathelic Priest?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Too $#@!ing lazy to do any homework, I see. I'm shocked!

So you believe that I should prove your incredible stupid and false claims about Carson? You're not real bright are you? Which would explain a lot.

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:56 PM
I think you're missing the point.

My point, which you appear to miss, is that the absurd belief in a 6000 year old earth requires a certain suspension of reality that makes me question a great deal about the guy.

Cigar
More irony; you're quite full of it.

you are such a dick, glad your here to take the drama from me. :laugh:

Truth Detector
that necessarily excludes an impotent clown like yourself.

Then we're tied.

Didn't you forget to tell me to "carry on"? Or do you only trot out that tired, hackneyed catch phrase when you're feeling especially impotent and weak?

::yawn::

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:57 PM
Liar; you attributed a quote to Ben Carson. Then when asked to cite them, you engage in your predictable petulant whiney little insults.

Do you know what a quote is? Obviously not. Do even the simplest of concepts escape you?

The Xl
09-21-2015, 09:58 PM
My point, which you appear to miss, is that the absurd belief in a 6000 year old earth requires a certain suspension of reality that makes me question a great deal about the guy.

And my point was that kind of stuff works both ways.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 09:58 PM
you are such a dick, glad your here to take the drama from me. :laugh:

You just can't help yourself can you? :YAWN:

domer76
09-21-2015, 09:59 PM
So you believe that I should prove your incredible stupid and false claims about Carson? You're not real bright are you? Which would explain a lot.

The only thing you've proven on the threads I've seen is your sheer ignorance on each and every matter you've posted. Did that pot fry your brain or was it cooked already?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Do you know what a quote is? Obviously not. Do even the simplest of concepts escape you?

Yes I do; and I also know a lying leftist Liberal when I see one. No surprise you cannot support your brain dead eruptions.

domer76
09-21-2015, 10:01 PM
And my point was that kind of stuff works both ways.

You do know that the Big Bang is a theory, don't you?

Ethereal
::yawn::

You've been here for less than a week and you've already been identified as a complete waste of space and time by the majority of the posters, just like every other forum you post on.

domer76
Yes I do; and I also know a lying leftist Liberal when I see one. No surprise you cannot support your brain dead eruptions.

Find the quote then, asswipe, or shut the fuck up.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 10:02 PM
The only thing you've proven on the threads I've seen is your sheer ignorance on each and every matter you've posted. Did that pot fry your brain or was it cooked already?

So now you foolishly believe that by hurling personal insults at me, it will make your stupid false claims appear less stupid and false? You're not very bright are you?

domer76
09-21-2015, 10:03 PM
So now you foolishly believe that by hurling personal insults at me, it will make your stupid false claims appear less stupid and false? You're not very bright are you?

I crap things brighter than you, punk.

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Find the quote then, asswipe, or shut the $#@! up.

I can't find the false quote you made about Carson because it doesn't exist. What part of the OBVIOUS do you have so much difficulty comprehending?

Truth Detector
09-21-2015, 10:04 PM
I crap things brighter than you, punk.

LMAO; you also have ZERO self awareness as well as being a dishonest lying, insulting liberal. They go hand in hand, I can't be surprised.

Ethereal
09-21-2015, 10:06 PM
LMAO; you also have ZERO self awareness as well as being a dishonest lying, insulting liberal.

So he's exactly like you.

domer76
09-21-2015, 10:11 PM
I can't find the false quote you made about Carson because it doesn't exist. What part of the OBVIOUS do you have so much difficulty comprehending?

I never quoted Carson, you dumbfuck. How old are you? Have you even grown pubic hair yet?

Infracted for yet another vulgar insult.

Tahuyaman
09-22-2015, 10:03 AM
:laugh: Still pissed about that ass kicking?

I'm pissed about Ben Carson's achievements. Sure, whatever you say. I didn't create a thread intended to trash him for being extremely successful and one of the best in the world at what he did for a living

Captain Obvious
09-22-2015, 10:24 AM
So is the OP suggesting that Ben Carson is stupid because he's black?

Interesting...

Safety
09-22-2015, 10:26 AM
So is the OP suggesting that Ben Carson is stupid because he's black?

Interesting...

...that's a stretch.

Professor Peabody
09-22-2015, 12:15 PM

Make all the excuses for racism you'd like, what it is, is what it is.

Tahuyaman
09-22-2015, 12:44 PM
Are ya sure he just doesn't want to admit being on the down low?

just sayin.........

Tahuyaman
09-22-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm kind of amused by those who say Ben Carson believes the earth is flat, so ships will fall off the edge if they go too far.

texan
09-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Another ridiculous thread started by Cigar who cut and pastes BS on here in lieu of original thoughts. Every once in a while he will post something honest.

So you libtards are telling me because one disagrees with you geniuses that he is somehow not intelligent?

Well I have news for you, you are not to smart but you are all good parrots that haven't had an original thought in your lives.

Tahuyaman
09-22-2015, 10:19 PM
Another ridiculous thread started by Cigar who cut and pastes BS on here in lieu of original thoughts. Every once in a while he will post something honest.

So you libtards are telling me because one disagrees with you geniuses that he is somehow not intelligent?

Well I have news for you, you are not to smart but you are all good parrots that haven't had an original thought in your lives.

Cigar hasn't had had a rational thought in his lifetime.

Redrose
09-22-2015, 10:27 PM
I thought the OP was talking about a different sterotype.

Dr. Carson is more than smart, gifted is more like it. He's well spoken, intelligent, well educated, highly regarded in academia, religious, a devoted family man.....but he's a conservative so he must be ridiculed and demonized.

texan
09-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Cigar hasn't had had a rational thought in his lifetime.

I saw one once and told him it was the first time I have seen that from him and thanked him.

Mac-7
09-23-2015, 09:54 AM

The liberals here such as the ones you are dealing with post a lot of personal insults because they are unable to engage in debate.

Today it as been Safety and Captain Obvious for me but it just depends on which libs are online at the time.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 09:55 AM
I saw one once and told him it was the first time I have seen that from him and thanked him.

you'd need to show it so me in order for me to believe it.

Mac-7
09-23-2015, 09:56 AM

Dr. Carson is more than smart, gifted is more like it. He's well spoken, intelligent, well educated, highly regarded in academia, religious, a devoted family man.....but he's a conservative so he must be ridiculed and demonized.

Carson and a Trump are the most urgent targets of the left because they are leading in the polls.

if some other republican takes the lead they will get the same treatment.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 10:02 AM

Iif he happened to become POTUS, do you think Harry Reid would say, like he did with Obama , that Dr Carson is a " light skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"?

Safety
09-23-2015, 10:03 AM
Iif he happened to become POTUS, do you think Harry Reid would say, like he did with Obama , that Dr Carson is a " light skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one"?

Why would he?

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Carson and a Trump are the most urgent targets of the left because they are leading in the polls.

They go after Carson because he's a black conservative. That's two strikes right there. He's a black man who dared to step out of preformed box designed by the left specifically intended to keep blacks right where they want them.

Carson is a liberals dream. They can publicly display their racist tendencies, but use the available cover of opposing conservatism to hide it.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Why would he?

Why not? He said that before. Obviously Dr Carson has no distinguishable ethnic or racial centered dialect.

Safety
09-23-2015, 10:46 AM
They go after Carson because he's a black conservative. That's two strikes right there. He's a black man who dared to step out of preformed box designed by the left specifically intended to keep blacks right where they want them.

Carson is a liberals dream. They can publicly display their racist tendencies, but use the available cover of opposing conservatism to hide it.

So, you play the race card?

Oh, wait, that doesn't apply to conservatives, right?

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 10:49 AM

Exposing the the tendencies of the left. That's all.

Safety
09-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Exposing the the tendencies of the left. That's all.

So, was it the race card or not?

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 10:56 AM
So, was it the race card or not?

It was exposing the racist tendencies of the left. That's all.

you know it too.

Safety
09-23-2015, 11:02 AM
It was exposing the racist tendencies of the left. That's all.

you know it too.
Can't or won't answer the question?

texan
09-23-2015, 11:15 AM

Sounds true if you pay attention.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Can't or won't answer the question?

I did answer. It's just a uncomfortable answer for you to come to terms with, so you do what you always do when faced with uncomfortable realities. Deny.

Your denials don't change those realities though.

Safety
09-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Sounds true if you pay attention.

I did answer. It's just a uncomfortable answer for you to come to terms with, so you do what you always do when faced with uncomfortable realities. Deny.

Your denials don't change those realities though.

Just wanted to post this for clarity. Somebody saying the police killed/used excessive force because the perpetrator was black is "playing the race card". But, saying someone is targeted because he is black and left the "box" he was supposed to be in, is "telling the truth".

Yea, just as I figured, bs.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Just wanted to post this for clarity. Somebody saying the police killed/used excessive force because the perpetrator was black is "playing the race card". But, saying someone is targeted because he is black and left the "box" he was supposed to be in, is "telling the truth".

Yea, just as I figured, bs.

if both statements are factual, it is truth telling.

Playing the race card is what you liberals do when Obama's policies are challenged or he's criticized in any way. You jump right into claiming the criticism is based on race. That's playing the race card, got it? Do I need to take slower for you?

Safety
09-23-2015, 01:53 PM
if both statements are factual, it is truth telling.

Playing the race card is what you liberals do when Obama's policies are challenged or he's criticized in any way. You jump right into claiming the criticism is based on race. That's playing the race card, got it? Do I need to take slower for you?

Just like I thought, bs.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Just like I thought, bs.

You are a clueless extreme partisan.

Safety
09-23-2015, 09:04 PM

All you have is projection. Got caught being a hypocrite and you think by throwing your persona on me will somehow make it true....sad.

Tahuyaman
09-23-2015, 09:29 PM
All you have is projection. Got caught being a hypocrite and you think by throwing your persona on me will somehow make it true....sad.

All you you have is nonsensical overused clichés.

Show me this suppose hyporcicy on my partisan sure it will be just the opposite of what you claim.

You're not worthy of my time.

Safety
09-23-2015, 11:54 PM
All you you have is nonsensical overused clichés.

Show me this suppose hyporcicy on my partisan sure it will be just the opposite of what you claim.

You're not worthy of my time.

I've shown it already, you can't defend your stance on using the race card. Instead you chose to use the same old excuse I've heard everytime someone takes people like you to task on its' use. Why don't you get a backbone and just admit that there is a double standard when invoking the use of it?

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 09:46 AM
I've shown it already, you can't defend your stance on using the race card. Instead you chose to use the same old excuse I've heard everytime someone takes people like you to task on its' use. Why don't you get a backbone and just admit that there is a double standard when invoking the use of it?

what the eff are you talking about? I showed you clearly why my comment was not an example of playing the race card. I was simply exposing your racist attitudes.

Again playing the race card is what you and other leftists do by immediately claiming all criticism of Obama's actions is based on race.

An accuruate view of reality has no place in your world.

Common
09-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Carsen is smarter than most of the republican field IF NOT ALL OF IT, his politics aside

gamewell45
09-24-2015, 10:42 AM

I assure you that MOST normal females don't find anal intercourse enjoyable or normal.

What is considered "normal"??

gamewell45
09-24-2015, 10:45 AM

Carson and Trump are likewise the frequent targets by their own party. But I'm sure that's an honest oversight on your part. :)

gamewell45
09-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Carsen is smarter than most of the republican field IF NOT ALL OF IT, his politics aside

He's certainly very refined and a gentleman as well, politics aside as you mentioned. :)

Safety
09-24-2015, 11:58 AM
what the eff are you talking about? I showed you clearly why my comment was not an example of playing the race card. I was simply exposing your racist attitudes.

Again playing the race card is what you and other leftists do by immediately claiming all criticism of Obama's actions is based on race.

An accuruate view of reality has no place in your world.
LoL, how deep are you trying to dig this hole you're in?

Hopefully you'll realize soon that it's ok to admit when you're wrong.

Common
09-24-2015, 12:01 PM

hes got his panties bunched because obama and carsen and cigar are smarter than he is.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 12:03 PM

What is it about the reality of a situation that you can't handle?

Safety
09-24-2015, 12:04 PM
hes got his panties bunched because obama and carsen and cigar are smarter than he is.

LoL, damn.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 12:04 PM

If I made that comment about you, you'd run to the mods screaming like a little girl.

Safety
09-24-2015, 12:40 PM
If I made that comment about you, you'd run to the mods screaming like a little girl.
Kinda like how you're running like a little girl from using the race card?

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 01:02 PM
Kinda like how you're running like a little girl from using the race card?

Exposing your use of the race card is not using the race card.

Safety
09-24-2015, 03:21 PM
Exposing your use of the race card is not using the race card.

That almost made sense....actually, no it didn't.

silvereyes
09-24-2015, 03:36 PM

I betcha he's one of these:

There will never be another black president BUT it's not because Obama is black.

Pfffffffffffftttttttt.

Ransom
09-24-2015, 04:03 PM

Yes, she is.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 06:18 PM
That almost made sense....actually, no it didn't.

exposing the bigotry of others is not being a bigot. Exposing the racist mentality of others is not being a racist. Exposing how you play the race card is not playing the race card.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 06:21 PM
Yes, she is.

And it does not take a rocket scientist to see that. It's just plain old common sense.

Safety
09-24-2015, 06:23 PM
exposing the bigotry of others is not being a bigot. Exposing the racist mentality of others is not being a racist. Exposing how you play the race card is not playing the race card.

That's nice, now you care to address why you think it's ok for you and your ilk to accuse others of playing the race card, but somehow it doesn't apply when you do it? That's the question you are hoping that will go away.....

Safety
09-24-2015, 06:26 PM
And it does not take a rocket scientist to see that. It's just plain old common sense.

Is that why you still haven't answered the question?

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Is that why you still haven't answered the question?

what question? You just can't make shit up out of thin air and think you're accomplishing something here.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 06:53 PM
That's nice, now you care to address why you think it's ok for you and your ilk to accuse others of playing the race card, but somehow it doesn't apply when you do it? That's the question you are hoping that will go away.....

When you claim all criticism of president Obama's policy ideas are based on the fact that he's black, that's playing the race card.

zelmo1234
09-24-2015, 08:05 PM

Racist!!!!!

zelmo1234
09-24-2015, 08:08 PM

You mean words like, You can keep your Doctor, You can keep your insurance, Stuff like that?

You know the stuff you were accusing everyone of being racist if they disagreed with the President on any issue?

It just shows how racist the Democrats really are.

Safety
09-24-2015, 08:10 PM
When you claim all criticism of president Obama's policy ideas are based on the fact that he's black, that's playing the race card.
We aren't talking about Obama, and there are several examples of it being used when not referencing Obama.

Hole is getting deeper.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 08:11 PM
We aren't talking about Obama, and there are several examples of it being used when not referencing Obama.

Hole is getting deeper.

you're just not smart.

texan
09-24-2015, 08:11 PM
I can't believe this hackass liberal thread is still near the top. want to know what spells stupidity? 177 Democrats voting to kill born alive babies and calling themselves decent people. This is the worst kind of science denying nimrods.

zelmo1234
09-24-2015, 08:12 PM

You and I both know that If Obama had said the same thing and anyone attacked him you would be using the back to black and calling everyone a racist.

It is and have been very clear for a long time that you are an uncle Tom, and only have supported Obama because his policies have been so damaging to the Black community.

And now your racism is being re-enforced by your clear hatred of a successful black man.

the least you can do is admit it.

zelmo1234
09-24-2015, 08:14 PM

Another Racist. And notice who they support the Democrats. surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!

Safety
you're just not smart.

Projecting again I see.

texan
You are 100% correct on the race card and your points Z.

Why are you arguing with the biggest race baiter on this board?

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Projecting again I see.

think and believe what you want. You're still, well..... Not smart.

Tahuyaman
09-24-2015, 08:22 PM

I'm amused by imbeciles.

Bob
09-24-2015, 09:00 PM
I agree with Carson about not wanting a Muslim president. He has a valid argument. Many Muslims cannot separate themselves from the tenets of their faith, it controls their entire existence. Those who support Sharia Law would make a terrible president. Sharia Law is not in compliance with our Constitution. Our Constitution does state freedom of religion, but it also states a separation of church and state. Many Muslims are unable to separate their politics from their religion, and they are very intolerant of other faiths and views, and customs.

I would go further to say I don't want ANY person for president who is unable to separate his/her religion from their politics, whether it be Christian, Jew, Muslim or anything else.

Carson missed a golden opportunity to put the rust colored chin of Chuck Todd on the table.

Carson should have asked what Muslim Todd had in mind to run for president.

Safety
09-24-2015, 09:01 PM

lol