PDA

View Full Version : Demographic Nightmare for Republicans (RIP)

Cigar
08-16-2012, 07:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVKiC3VLUg&feature=player_embedded

Thank You President Obama!

hanger4
08-16-2012, 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVKiC3VLUg&feature=player_embedded

Thank You President Obama!

So you'll admit that the only reason this is happening is Obama pandering for votes ??

Cigar
08-16-2012, 07:24 AM
So you'll admit that the only reason this is happening is Obama pandering for votes ??

It's sure better than preventing your right to vote.

hanger4
08-16-2012, 07:35 AM
It's sure better than preventing your right to vote.

All riiiiiiiiiiiiight, the logical fallacy attacks !!

Mister D
08-16-2012, 07:40 AM
For sure! The emergence of a brown underclass to complement our black underclass will signal the doom of the GOP as we know it. I'm not sure why so many in the GOP don't understand that.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 07:44 AM
For sure! The emergence of a brown underclass to complement our black underclass will signal the doom of the GOP as we know it. I'm not sure why so many in the GOP don't understand that.

Ever wonder who's the real idiot?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Moron.jpg

hanger4
08-16-2012, 07:49 AM

You ever argue points ?? or just post logical fallacy attacks ??

Mister D
08-16-2012, 07:50 AM

The importation of the new Hispanic underclass is due at least in part to an influential segment of the GOP.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 07:52 AM

Cigar doesn't seem to realize he's in the same sinking boat.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:01 AM

I respond any way I feel like ... does that bother you?

If so ... ask me if I care.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Quityourbitching.jpg

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Cigar doesn't seem to realize he's in the same sinking boat.

You see that's the main difference between me and the rest of you.

My happiness and well being is not dependent on who's in the White House.

I was successful when Republicans where in The White House and I'm just as successful with Democrats in The White House.

That's why I find forums like this so hilarious.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 08:09 AM
You see that's the main difference between me and the rest of you.

My happiness and well being is not dependent on who's in the White House.

I was successful when Republicans where in The White House and I'm just as successful with Democrats in The White House.

That's why I find forums like this so hilarious.

Cigar, what are you talking about? Did I say anything about the POTUS? Cigar, one major difference between you and the other members of this forum is that the latter can manage without these bizarre tangents.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Cigar, what are you talking about? Did I say anything about the POTUS? Cigar, one major difference between you and the other members of this forum is that the latter can manage without these bizarre tangents.

You are the one that admitted you're in a Sinking Boat ... not me :)

hanger4
08-16-2012, 08:14 AM
I respond any way I feel like ... does that bother you?

If so ... ask me if I care.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Quityourbitching.jpg

No, no no no, you just go right ahead and make a fool of yourself by posting silly straw-man arguments that grammar school debaters can see through.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 08:21 AM
You are the one that admitted you're in a Sinking Boat ... not me :)

We are. Again, did I say anything about the POTUS? Why do you always wander off on these tangents?

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:46 AM
We are. Again, did I say anything about the POTUS? Why do you always wander off on these tangents?

I'm NOT in a Sinking Boat, the last 3 years have been my most productive financially.

Maybe you're in the wrong Boat sport.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm NOT in a Sinking Boat, the last 3 years have been my most productive financially.

Maybe you're in the wrong Boat sport.

Sigh...you are in a sinking boat if you are a citizen and live in the USA. :facepalm:

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Sigh...you are in a sinking boat if you are a citizen and live in the USA. :facepalm:

Can you imagine what this will do to black unemployment stats??? 14.4 now, it'll prolly climb to 20%.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Can you imagine what this will do to black unemployment stats??? 14.4 now, it'll prolly climb to 20%.

I was trying to explain that to Cigar yesterday. The migration of uneducated and unskilled Latin Americans has hit our native lower class the hardest. It has reduced their wages never mind the social costs.

Mainecoons
08-16-2012, 10:03 AM
He knows this but for Cigar, all that matters is himself right now. He can't see beyond the end of his own nose, can't relate all the black crime and social decay to liberal education and immigration policies, doesn't care about future generations, just wants to keep his equal opportunity government contracting scam going.

And can't see that his racket is toast when the money runs out.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 10:33 AM
He knows this but for Cigar, all that matters is himself right now. He can't see beyond the end of his own nose, can't relate all the black crime and social decay to liberal education and immigration policies, doesn't care about future generations, just wants to keep his equal opportunity government contracting scam going.

And can't see that his racket is toast when the money runs out.

Fucking-a it's about me ... :)

It allows me the luxury to fuck-off with you political experts :)

Mister D
08-16-2012, 10:37 AM

By all means fuck off, Cigar. Please don't feel like you are being restrained in that regard. :smiley:

Chris
08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Here's the thing with a political troll like cigar. He will post inflammatory pieces you can defend against, which is good, gets the truth out there, but the troll will not argue the point, nor defend his politics, but only come back with personally inflammatory nonsense to distract attention from the issue. It doesn't matter to the political troll that he comes out looking like a ass, as in "Fucking-a it's about me ...It allows me the luxury to fuck-off with you political experts", the attention on him has distracted from political issues, and he considers that a win. The only thing that will piss a political troll off is sticking to the issues.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Stick This :finger:

Chris
08-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Aw, did I hurt your feelings. :cry20:

Mainecoons
08-16-2012, 01:24 PM

Thank you Cigar for confirming what we've all figured out about you. Now do some work for a change.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Aw, did I hurt your feelings. :cry20:

Were you trying .... :rofl: