PDA

View Full Version : Angry Muslims Taunt NJ School Officials: “We’re Going to Be the Majority Soon

Common
09-23-2015, 07:57 AM
With me this isnt white rage or fear, its COMMONSENSE. The unbridled immigration we have in this country has to stop. NO its not to stop brown or black people from coming to the USA. Its about protecting ALL americans that are already here from possible violence and Certain financial disaster. ALL includes all brown and black americans.

Seems on this forum of late you have to put race disclaimers in everything you post or it guess what? turns into a race thread.

This garbage from muslims PISSED me off

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/video-muslims-taunt-nj-school-officials-were-going-to-be-the-majority-soon/

Mister D
09-23-2015, 08:01 AM
Well, thankfully Muslims are a tiny minority that no one particularly likes.

And, yes, it is about stopping the brown tide that is swamping your country with poverty and mediocrity.

Common
09-23-2015, 08:07 AM
Well, thankfully Muslims are a tiny minority that no one particularly likes.

And, yes, it is about stopping the brown tide that is swamping your country with poverty and mediocrity.

Well with me its not about just stopping brown people, yes they are predominantly the ones swamping us and milking us dry. I would feel the same way if they were all white or green

Mister D
09-23-2015, 08:10 AM
Well with me its not about just stopping brown people, yes they are predominantly the ones swamping us and milking us dry. I would feel the same way if they were all white or green

But they're not white or green. They're brown. Don't be afraid to say so. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.

Safety
09-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Yep, figured as much.

SSDD.

Mister D
09-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Yep, figured as much.

SSDD.

The irony being that here we see the same indignation without any actual rebuttal.

Safety
09-23-2015, 08:16 AM
There is really nothing to discuss.

Common Sense
09-23-2015, 08:19 AM
False outrage. The woman in the video clearly means that Muslims will be the majority at that school.

If they are a sizable population at the school, they should get the same accommodation that Christians and Jews get.

BFD...

Captain Obvious
09-23-2015, 08:20 AM
This is why diversity is a massive failure.

Common
09-23-2015, 08:22 AM
But they're not white or green. They're brown. Don't be afraid to say so. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.

I did say so and im not bashful about saying anything lol

Common
09-23-2015, 08:23 AM
Yep, figured as much.

SSDD.

what does SSDD mean ?

Captain Obvious
what does SSDD mean ?

same shit different day

Common
False outrage. The woman in the video clearly means that Muslims will be the majority at that school.

If they are a sizable population at the school, they should get the same accommodation that Christians and Jews get.

BFD...

Fuck that, thats horseshit

Mister D
09-23-2015, 08:24 AM

BFD...

yeah, replace Muslim with whites and you'd be hysterical.

Mister D
09-23-2015, 08:25 AM

Of course the progressive solution will be to get rid of religion.

Common Sense
09-23-2015, 08:26 AM
This thread is a massive failure.

Common
09-23-2015, 08:27 AM

No it was YOUR assinine pulled out of ass statement that was the only failure in this thread

Common Sense
09-23-2015, 08:28 AM
No it was YOUR assinine pulled out of ass statement that was the only failure in this thread

Oh, OK...

Go on with your false outrage and run and hide from the "angry Muslims".

Captain Obvious
09-23-2015, 08:32 AM

People in general want to live with like kind.

This also explains the sharp divide between progressives and conservatives. Progressives hate nationalism, they hate having a collective identity and all of the social divisions we see now can be traced to a decline in a national identity from racial to social to economic.

Cigar
09-23-2015, 08:39 AM
There is really nothing to discuss.

We go through these Hate Cycles when people are fearful and feel they're not special anymore ...

Give it a little while, they'll be back to their old standby; Hispanics and Blacks and Gays and anything else they're afraid of.

Archer0915
09-23-2015, 08:45 AM

BFD...

And those accommodations are?

Safety
09-23-2015, 08:49 AM
People in general want to live with like kind.

This also explains the sharp divide between progressives and conservatives. Progressives hate nationalism, they hate having a collective identity and all of the social divisions we see now can be traced to a decline in a national identity from racial to social to economic.

Well, that can be attributed to the mindset that some are not "welcome" or "accepted" into the collective identity. This forum is a good example of that. It's a hoop dream to think that people will disregard disparaging comments directed towards them for no other reason than being different than what is the "norm". For example, people talk about red state vs blue state and welfare, but the only rebuttal they have is the amount of minorities living in the red states. Yet, places like Kentucky and South Dakota does not follow that premise, but it is still is touted as a quantifiable response. It's cool to say stuff like #alllivesmatter as a response to #blacklivesmatter, but then single out blacks when they do something wrong at a convenience store or a gas station.

Captain Obvious
09-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Well, that can be attributed to the mindset that some are not "welcome" or "accepted" into the collective identity. This forum is a good example of that. It's a hoop dream to think that people will disregard disparaging comments directed towards them for no other reason than being different than what is the "norm". For example, people talk about red state vs blue state and welfare, but the only rebuttal they have is the amount of minorities living in the red states. Yet, places like Kentucky and South Dakota does not follow that premise, but it is still is touted as a quantifiable response. It's cool to say stuff like #alllivesmatter as a response to #blacklivesmatter, but then single out blacks when they do something wrong at a convenience store or a gas station.

I don't disagree with that premise, it supports my point actually - which wasn't meant as a one-sided comment.

Safety
09-23-2015, 08:58 AM
I don't disagree with that premise, it supports my point actually - which wasn't meant as a one-sided comment.

I know, everything is linked to a "us" vs "them" mentality.

valley ranch
09-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Every country with a Muslim minority has problems as the numbers grow the problem grows financially and becomes violent.

Mini Me
09-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Every country with a Muslim minority has problems as the numbers grow the problem grows financially and becomes violent.

Most people in Muslim countries are very poor. In particular, Arab desert lands, which have nothing to market, besides oil, but little $$ goes to the people. A great deal of unemployed youths roam the streets, and general discord rules. That is the perfect environment for radical Jihadists to recruit them.

Peter1469
09-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Most people in Muslim countries are very poor. In particular, Arab desert lands, which have nothing to market, besides oil, but little $$ goes to the people. A great deal of unemployed youths roam the streets, and general discord rules. That is the perfect environment for radical Jihadists to recruit them.

That and the religion. Particularly Sunnis.

Redrose
09-25-2015, 11:41 PM
With me this isnt white rage or fear, its COMMONSENSE. The unbridled immigration we have in this country has to stop. NO its not to stop brown or black people from coming to the USA. Its about protecting ALL americans that are already here from possible violence and Certain financial disaster. ALL includes all brown and black americans.

Seems on this forum of late you have to put race disclaimers in everything you post or it guess what? turns into a race thread.

This garbage from muslims PISSED me off

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/video-muslims-taunt-nj-school-officials-were-going-to-be-the-majority-soon/

They are passive, quiet, keep under the radar when they are few in numbers. They get loud and demanding when they have larger numbers.

All cities that have allowed them to become the majority have regretted it. Look at Europe, we are not far behind. They don't assimilate, they overtake.

My Muslim neighbors words keep ringing in my ears when I read stories like the OP. He said, should it become necessary, his Islamic faith and heritage will take precedence over his American loyalty, and he has made his fortune here, educated here, but send big money back to the ME.

Which ones can we trust?

Mac-7
09-25-2015, 11:44 PM

The muslim terrorists on 9-11 were wealthy and educated.

The Xl
09-25-2015, 11:45 PM

Let's be honest, black, Hispanic, whites, they all get along and coexist reasonably well, there are some issues, but they're overblown generally. That said, culturally, it's clear that Americans of most races and whatnot don't jive with a decent number of Muslims. It could become a problem, especially with migrants.

Tahuyaman
09-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Common Sense

BFD..

And those accommodations are?

If you get an answer to that, it will either be fiction or really freaking stupid. Probably both.

Tahuyaman
09-26-2015, 12:24 AM
Let's be honest, black, Hispanic, whites, they all get along and coexist reasonably well, there are some issues, but they're overblown generally. That said, culturally, it's clear that Americans of most races and whatnot don't jive with a decent number of Muslims. It could become a problem, especially with migrants.

Most people come here and try to blend into American culture while still retaining parts of their culture . No so with Muslims.

Private Pickle
09-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Talk to me when they are the majority...

We can work on making them the minority...

Common
09-26-2015, 04:10 AM

You and your lack of any explanation is the fail

Common
09-26-2015, 04:13 AM

Everything with you lately turns into a black thing. This thread is about MUSLIMS not black people.

Common
09-26-2015, 04:25 AM
I know, everything is linked to a "us" vs "them" mentality.

No safety everything is linked to us vs them only by you, because someone feels and has an opinion about a certain group doesnt translate into they feel the same way about everyone else. I distrust muslims, I believe they are far more immoral and brutal and dangerous than others, they have outward disdain for us they hate our religions ALL of them. I cant identify the good from the bad and they give no reason other than to not want to be around them. My feelings about muslims in no way translates into the same feelings about other brown or black people. Without any sarcasm here you seem to think that from your responses to me.
I dont have to like muslims, I dont have to embrace them, I have everyright to distrust them because their actions and rhetoric have made it that way.

All the individuals that jump into every muslim thread and defend them WITH NOTHING but redundant platitudes. Give me some "real" reasons why im wrong. Dont tell me theres only a "few" muslims that rape little boys girls and women and stone people to doeath buried up their neck and kill their daughters and cut peoples heads off and burn them alive, mass kill their own for control because that I will not believe. Theres far more than a few and way to many to be able to trust them in my opinion.

Redrose
09-26-2015, 04:44 AM

Those are dead Christian children, killed by those 'peaceful' Islamics.

Accomodations made for Christians and Jews in schools? Sure why not.

What accomodations would have to be made for Muslims? Would they demand the complete eradication of all those who don't believe as they do?

Christians and Jews in the USA have existed peacefuly and perfectly well for decades, not killing each other or suffocating each others traditions.

I dont see that peaceful co-existence coming from the Muslim community in the US.

All you hve to do is listen to CAIR, and how they assert their views to see they don't want to assimilate, they want control.

Safety
09-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Everything with you lately turns into a black thing. This thread is about MUSLIMS not black people.

Did you read the post I was repsonding to? I'm guessing no, based upon your assumption that I turned it into a racial thing.

Common
09-26-2015, 04:58 AM
Did you read the post I was repsonding to? I'm guessing no, based upon your assumption that I turned it into a racial thing.

No I admittedly read your post which gave me that opinion.

People can dislike something or someone for a variety of reasons and not be a bigot or racist.
People have a right to believe anything they choose as long as it doesnt harm anyone else.

Im fully aware that all ALL muslims arent the culprits, but ALL muslims are raised and bred into that mentality. THEY all share their beliefs on women and their daughters. I find that alone to be dispicable and now lets add the rest of thier religious breeding into the mix. I didnt decide I dont trust them on my own they have given me more than enough reason

Safety
09-26-2015, 05:04 AM
No safety everything is linked to us vs them only by you, because someone feels and has an opinion about a certain group doesnt translate into they feel the same way about everyone else. I distrust muslims, I believe they are far more immoral and brutal and dangerous than others, they have outward disdain for us they hate our religions ALL of them. I cant identify the good from the bad and they give no reason other than to not want to be around them. My feelings about muslims in no way translates into the same feelings about other brown or black people. Without any sarcasm here you seem to think that from your responses to me.
I dont have to like muslims, I dont have to embrace them, I have everyright to distrust them because their actions and rhetoric have made it that way.

All the individuals that jump into every muslim thread and defend them WITH NOTHING but redundant platitudes. Give me some "real" reasons why im wrong. Dont tell me theres only a "few" muslims that rape little boys girls and women and stone people to doeath buried up their neck and kill their daughters and cut peoples heads off and burn them alive, mass kill their own for control because that I will not believe. Theres far more than a few and way to many to be able to trust them in my opinion.

That's your prerogative and you are entitled to it. If you don't like the link between how Muslims are characterized and other minorities, then maybe that strengthens my argument about it being similar. I don't need to tell you why you are wrong, that's not why I'm here, just like noone is saying you must like them, but just like you don't like the double standard when it comes to broad brushing all police as being corrupt because of a few, think about the 1.6 billion Muslims you just broad brushed because of a few.

That was, and always will be my point.

Safety
09-26-2015, 05:07 AM
No I admittedly read your post which gave me that opinion.

People can dislike something or someone for a variety of reasons and not be a bigot or racist.
People have a right to believe anything they choose as long as it doesnt harm anyone else.

Im fully aware that all ALL muslims arent the culprits, but ALL muslims are raised and bred into that mentality. THEY all share their beliefs on women and their daughters. I find that alone to be dispicable and now lets add the rest of thier religious breeding into the mix. I didnt decide I dont trust them on my own they have given me more than enough reason

You are entitled to your opinion. Just like others are entitled to theirs, so the next time someone says they don't like the police because a cop beat someone that looked like a thug they were looking for, you shouldn't get upset, no?

Mac-7
09-26-2015, 05:09 AM
That's your prerogative and you are entitled to it. If you don't like the link between how Muslims are characterized and other minorities, then maybe that strengthens my argument about it being similar. I don't need to tell you why you are wrong, that's not why I'm here, just like noone is saying you must like them, but just like you don't like the double standard when it comes to broad brushing all police as being corrupt because of a few, think about the 1.6 billion Muslims you just broad brushed because of a few.

That was, and always will be my point.

Why do we need more muslims in America?

there is no compelling reason to admit more people who want to kill us and impose sharia law.

Safety
09-26-2015, 05:13 AM
Why do we need more muslims in America?

there is no compelling reason to admit more people who want to kill us and impose sharia law.

Why did you quote my post for your question, it has nothing to do with what you are asking.

Common
09-26-2015, 05:18 AM
You are entitled to your opinion. Just like others are entitled to theirs, so the next time someone says they don't like the police because a cop beat someone that looked like a thug they were looking for, you shouldn't get upset, no?

Nope wrong again, I make statements about muslims in certain threads that are about muslims. Some put the police in every thread to get their rocks off. In the end yes they are entitled to their opinion and Im entitled to mine. How would the same people that blame the police or stick something derogatory about police in most all their threads like it if I blamed black people everytime people ridiculously blame the police.

Two way street here safety no one individual or group has been given sole dibs on disparaging people or groups or professions.

The cop bashers just gloss right over the real truth and all the facts. Ive posted those facts DOZENS of times with all the numbers, I will never post them again. I have for years agreed there are bad cops and I have agreed when it was apparent a cop is wrong, I was more than reasonable no more. The constant degrading of all police and the completely unreasonable one sided attacks that are endless and the blaming police in threads they have nothing to do with has assured that I will be just as unreasonable as they are, just as sarcastic and just as insulting.

Safety
09-26-2015, 05:24 AM
Nope wrong again, I make statements about muslims in certain threads that are about muslims. Some put the police in every thread to get their rocks off. In the end yes they are entitled to their opinion and Im entitled to mine. How would the same people that blame the police or stick something derogatory about police in most all their threads like it if I blamed black people everytime people ridiculously blame the police.

Two way street here safety no one individual or group has been given sole dibs on disparaging people or groups or professions.

The cop bashers just gloss right over the real truth and all the facts. Ive posted those facts DOZENS of times with all the numbers, I will never post them again. I have for years agreed there are bad cops and I have agreed when it was apparent a cop is wrong, I was more than reasonable no more. The constant degrading of all police and the completely unreasonable one sided attacks that are endless and the blaming police in threads they have nothing to do with has assured that I will be just as unreasonable as they are, just as sarcastic and just as insulting.

You may not have done it, but trust me, there is no shortage of people blaming blacks in threads that have nothing to do with race or blacks.

Bottom line, Common, you do what you have to, to get your point across, just don't get upset if others do the same.

Common
09-26-2015, 05:40 AM
You may not have done it, but trust me, there is no shortage of people blaming blacks in threads that have nothing to do with race or blacks.

Bottom line, Common, you do what you have to, to get your point across, just don't get upset if others do the same.

I never get upset when people get their point across that is not whats happening on this site by some.
They troll using the police, they insert the police in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with them. They make jerkoff idiot comments in threads about police and especially in threads about anything good police do <exotix> No other topic is trolled as much on this forum as anything police and its most all by the left. The worst individuals for disparaging police ARE TOTALLY ABSENT from any thread demonstrating good done by police. Those same individuals are ABSENT from any thread where they cant blame the actions of a black person on anyone else or the police. Do you get my reasoning here for having a bellyfull of the bullshit.
It is why I have become as unreasonable as them and I dont even attempt to address anything police in any other way except how its presented. I KNOW just how much of whats posted here are lies and just outright wrong. I will not try to disprove any of it anymore. I will just troll them back

Common
09-26-2015, 05:41 AM
This isnt personal with you Safety Ive always liked you and im not bashful, id tell you quite clearly if I didnt.

Tahuyaman
09-26-2015, 10:37 AM

Black Muslims.

Tahuyaman
09-26-2015, 10:40 AM
I love watching people try to justify ridiculous views. The more they try, the more ridiculous they look.

Cthulhu
09-26-2015, 03:09 PM
That might be the first only thing to get certain whites to wake up to what is actually happening.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.